What More Can a Woman Ask For?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you all rekindled the flame since?"

Wow! He had no idea. He had not read or seen all the messages.

So I replied, "No. I swear. I'm only focused on us, our marriage and future."

He smiled. "Damn. I feel bad."

I finged tears and walked away to our bedroom. He followed me apologizing. Then he tongue kiss me down onto the matress. Before I knew it, his head was working it's way down my body, my unshowered body. And to make matters better, I helped his head go down further by pushing it until it landed where my Latin Matador had left his mark of conquest.

I moaned there on our bed, squeezing and rubbing my breasts together, bold as can be. I even asked him to slip his tongue into my bootyhole if he was really sorry. And he did, swirling it, licking up the juices that trickled down and all. Then he circled around the inside of my kitty and around my clitoris until Ibcame a heavy cream onto his goatee like, "Yes, yes. Fuck, fuck. Eat it all up if you love me more than that bitch. Swallow me. Swallow me you fucking fuck."

Then I allowed him to a few sloppy fuck seconds while hugging him and grinning over his shoulder. If only my soon to be Hubby knew.

-

This story took place a year ago. Since then, my fiance and I have gotten married and I now have one on the way. Yes, it's hubby. But both my ex and José are fine with that, because now, unlike before, they can cum deep inside me without causing me worry. Notice that I said without causing me worry. They don't mind. I'm sure they'll be happy letting hubby raise their seed and just seeing them when he's not around. But as for me, I need hubby in my life for his financial stability as a CPA accountant. They understand and respect that, and give me no grief about it. In fact, Hubby recently accepted a Facebook friend request from my ex, who he thinks is just a an avid fan of his social media, and José often comes over to watch the game with Hubby. And amazingly his English is getting better each time he decides to cum over. I am happy for him, for them.

We are one big happy family. What more could a woman ask for?

12