What Must He Do? Ch. 02

Story Info
He learned to cope with it.
3.9k words
3.6
105.5k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sapna got up early and saw Rajesh spread out beside her still in deep sleep. Must be very late last night she thought and went to bathroom to freshen up. She prepared the tea for herself as she didn't want to wake up Rajesh so early and settled in the living room with the newspaper.

As she was going through the newspaper something caught her eyes. She saw few printed sheet of paper fluttering beneath the keyboard on the computer table. She picked them up, on the back side of the sheet it was handwritten in bold "for my darling wife." Curious, she turned over and was shocked to see her mails sent to John were printed there. She flipped over the pages and knew that her anonymous email account is accessed by Rajesh. She turned the pages with a worried look on her face.

Anxiously she fidgeted with the papers and walked to the bedroom where Rajesh was still sleeping. She sat beside her and touched her face stroking it gently until he opened his eyes.

"What is this Rajesh," she pushed the sheets in his hands.

"You are asking me! You have to tell me what it is," he paused for a moment, "You never told me anything," he looked dejected.

"There is nothing to tell........... and don't look at me like that.......... I have not cheated on you it happened long time back."

"I feel cheated, I feel I should know about you, if you are not virgin when you married me you should have told me," he was annoyed by her defiance.

"Certain things are not to be spelled out and moreover I told you that I had a boyfriend before meeting you, if virginity was a big issue for you than you should have asked me clearly, you should not make a fuss about such trivial issues now," she confronted.

"You call this a trivial issue!" he looked at her in surprise.

"Don't be such a snob, I told you I have not cheated on you and I never thought that you would have such an orthodox mentality, you can't expect that I would be a virgin at the age of 28," she too got agitated.

"But the emails you have been exchanging with this John," he retorted.

"That is just a harmless fun on internet, I don't even know this guy and I guess you have not seen the date of the emails they are more than 18 months old, i.e. far before I married you, whatever I chatted was just fantasy nothing to do with reality. Talking about you, were you virgin..... I know you were not and I never asked you about it nor do I want to know about it," she stormed out of the room.

Rajesh looked at the door from which she walked out and felt confused, has he overreacted. He knows she had a boyfriend Harsh from her office, he knows him, but he never thought that they might have had sex too. Now this is pretty much clear. What should he do?

There was no further conversation between them and both of them rushed for their respective offices. Rajesh remained lost the whole day and even his colleagues noticed it. Will this lead to end of their marriage, Rajesh shivered at the thought of it, he didn't want to lose her, he loved her. She has not cheated, it was all before marriage, he tried to reason, what if she had continued her relationship now also, a thought which evoked strange feeling and disturbed him a lot.

When he returned home Sapna was already there. Both avoided each other and the food was ordered from a nearby restaurant. In the night as both lay in the dark in their bed he heard her sobbing. He moved closer and touched her shoulder, she was crying.

"Why are you crying?"

"Thought you would understand, I am not a slut who is sleeping with everyone," she sobbed louder and Rajesh felt guilty.

"I didn't mean to hurt you but I was shocked ........ never though like that," he tried to defend.

"I love you and since I am with you I have never thought of another man," she continued to sob as Rajesh pulled her in arm.

"I love you too," he kissed her forehead; "It was a shock for me."

Both of them stayed in each other's arms, "why you guys broke up," he asked.

"Why you asking, we just could not go along well and I found he had relationship with other girls too," she replied.

"That means he was just interested in sex," Rajesh was clearly upset.

"Don't spoil your mood, its past and I don't want anything to do with it now."

"You should be aware of such people always looking for hot girls like you to fuck.....bastard"

She giggled, "You are overly jealous."

"I hope he is not bothering you now," he asked.

"He tried his luck sometimes after our marriage but I shrugged him off."

"Bastard, I should teach him some lesson," he looked annoyed.

"How many people are you going to set right, there are so many men always wanting to get into my pants," she laughed.

"Oh yeah I forgot I have a hot wife," he too relaxed, "who are the other guys?"

"I am not telling you," she mocked and moved her hand between his legs and caressed his cock which was hard.

"My my look at this, you are hard," she looked at him mischievously.

"I am hard since last night after reading your confession," he moaned as she gripped it.

"Hmmm so you liked it, let me take care of it," she moved down opening his pyjama. She fished out the hard meat and kneeled in position.

"Ohhh fuck," Rajesh moaned aloud as he felt her hot tongue smack over the balls and traced to the tip of his cock. He threw his head back on the pillow and spread out to enjoy the sensation. She licked the entire length couple of time before actually putting it in her mouth.

"Ahhhh my god," he clutched her head and humped his groin, "you have certainly learned how to suck."

"Lot of practice," she pulled her head up and teased.

"Don't stop," he pushed her head back.

His cock twitched and he knew he is not going to last long with so much of sexual tension pent up since last night. She sucked the cock hard taking it deep and bobbling up and down on his shaft. He groaned and held her head tightly. Usually he tells her when he was about to cum and she always pulls it out, but today he had no intention of pulling out.

"Ahh....Ahhhh....," he kept her head in place and humped his groin shooting a thick wad of semen directly into her throat. She struggled to pull out but he held her until he finished shooting.

"Auuggg...," she rushed to the bathroom as soon as he relaxed his grip.

"You scoundrel," she spoke coming out of the bath after washing, "you should have warned me," she hit him on the shoulder.

"You can take it I know it," he grinned.

"Now that you have cum what about me," she complained.

"Come to me," he pulled her ready to go down on her.

"I want your cock in my pussy," she whispered.

"For that you have to wait, first let me eat you," he pushed her on the bed and went between her legs. The moment he lapped his tongue she moaned and clutched his head between her legs. He flicked his tongue between the pussy lips and started licking her clit.

He spread her legs wide making some room and went on to the task with vengeance. Her pussy was nicely shaved and he enjoyed eating her. Sapna grabbed a handful of his hairs and thrust her pussy into his mouth. She moaned as he dug his teeth and started to enjoy the feeling.

He continued to suck her for long, however he knew only licking won't bring her to orgasm, she needed a hard cock to fill her pussy. After some time he started to feel blood in his cock and asked her to suck it hard. Soon he pressed his hard cock glistering from her saliva, on to her vaginal opening.

"Ahhhh, Yesssss...," she groaned and humped, "yesss my man.... fill me up."

He pinned her legs to her chest and started fucking like a man possessed. The room was filled by the moans and cries of both of them. They were both so ready that in only a few seconds, she was fighting back screams of pleasure. She wrapped her legs around him and dug her heels into the backs of his calves as her orgasm washed her over, she encouraged him to keep thrusting until he cum for the second time. Later both of them slept into each other's arms.

Sex life of both of them became terrific after this incident with more and more explicit details disclosed by Sapna. He was scared by his own reactions at these detailed disclosures, he was actually horny listening to her confessions, at the knowledge that his wife has actually fucked with other men, probably better than him. Although it was erotic during sex but it was scary for Rajesh during the day. He became insecure thinking about it and cannot get his mind off from all this. Sapna has assured him several times that she loves him and had put the past behind.

One evening they planned to meet at the mall near the Vashi railway station. As Rajesh reached near the mall he saw her talking to an unknown man. When he reached to her he was already gone.

"Who was this man," he asked.

"I don't know him," she answered.

"But you were talking to him very friendly as if known for a long time," he was curious.

"Ohhh, getting jealous," she mocked, "he just helped me to park my car and after that he was flirting with me so I also teased him, once I told him that my husband has arrived and he quickly vanished," she laughed aloud.

"My god, you were flirting shamelessly with an unknown guy, I cannot believe it."

"Don't be so jealous, men will try to flirt, that is the side effect of marrying beautiful women," she mocked.

"What if he is encouraged to come back for more," he spoke while walking with her to the mall. She just laughed off.

At night in the bed he brought up the subject again.

"Don't worry, men keeps on flirting, I know how to take care and this guy just started to flirt with me when you walked in," she said.

"What do you mean just started, are you suggesting that more could have happened if I was late," he looked interested.

"Are you getting horny," she giggled, "you dirty man."

"Yes I am and you better pay attention to me," he pulled her closer.

"You are like a rabbit who gets excited when he sees his female getting intimate with another rabbit and immediately gets on to fuck her," she teased.

Rajesh was getting excited, picturing her with that stranger. He was not able to understand his feeling but enjoyed the sexual build-up this kind of fantasy brings. He was a bit scared as he knows that a slight encouragement from him and Sapna would bring the fantasy to real life.

It was New Year eve and her boss Narang had invited them for a private party. Sapna was excited about it and was getting ready for the night. She wore a bikini panty and a black skirt barely reaching her knees. She covered her B size boobs with a push up bra with created a nice cleavage when she wore a t-shirt with deep neck. The skirt was tightly hugging her accentuated ass and creating a seductive view when she walks.

"Hey your ex-boyfriend Harsh will also be here," he asked casually.

"Why?.... are you worried," she smiled mischievously.

"Yes I am worried; I don't how I could react if he tries to flirt with you," he whispered as they were on the door.

"Just enjoy, like I will," she replied.

"You are so provocative," he looked playful.

The party was in full swing when they entered the flat. The flat was crowded with people; it was an Indian style party with lots of children and games for them. Rajesh quickly felt relaxed and mixed up. He moved to the last room where drinks were kept and had a couple of them with Harsh and Narang. Sapna mixed up with other ladies in the party.

Just after midnight he got chance to be together with her, when everybody wished happy New Year to each other and started to leave. He found that she too had gulped down few drinks and looked tipsy.

"Are you alright," he asked, "looked you have downed few stiff one."

"I am fine, enjoying myself," she giggled, "Narang insisted so I took few."

"Now who is going to drive, I have also taken few and the police you know would be waiting like hawk tonight being a New Year eve," he looked worried.

"I thought of it but Narang said we can stay here tonight."

"No, please.... I want to go home," he clearly looks upset.

"Common....... the real fun will be now as the flat will be less crowded and they are setting up sound system in the hall for dancing," she was enthusiast. She walked towards the hall before Rajesh could object. He sighed and moved to the room where the drinks were kept. He don't like to dance and wanted to stay away from the hall as he know how the people dance in here, everyone grouped together in a crowd and swaying to the tune. The worst part is everyone will be pulling those who are not dancing.

He settled down with a drink and saw the people slowly leaving, saying goodbyes and wishing happy New Year. He relaxed listening to the music coming from the hall and dozed off. He woke up after about one hour and found that few more people were lying there passed out. The music was still played at the other end of the hall. He got up, still feeling sleepy he looked for some comfortable place. He walked out of the room to talk to Sapna to find some place to sleep. He entered the hall and at first he was not able to see anything as the lights were too dim. He moved inside taking support of the wall and find someone passed out on the couch. After sometime his eyes got adjusted to the light and he could see few people swaying slowly to the music in the centre of the hall.

He saw a girl was surrounded by three guys and all four of them trying to dance together. They were actually groping the girl who was clearly drunk. He remembered seeing this hot looking girl in the evening. He moved around looking for Sapna but could not find her. The flat was almost empty except for the hall. A disturbing thought came to his mind and he looked for Harsh but could not find him either. His heart started to beat with apprehension, fearing worst he started to search for them around the flat.

He started to search in other rooms and opening the door of each room made him anxious of what he might see. As he was going around he saw Harsh stepping out of the bathroom, he was alone. They met outside the bathroom and he asked him about another drink which he politely refused. He entered the bathroom to be sure and finding it empty he relaxed.

"But where is she," he muttered to himself and stepped out of the bathroom. He was unsure what to do and decided to check the bedroom. His heart jumped to his throat the moment he saw them. He was hugging her tightly in his embrace and slowly moving to the music coming from the hall.

His hand was caressing the soft curve of her ass and then he squeezed her firm, fully-rounded bums, rubbing sensuously against the palm of his hand. His other hand slid confidently between her legs to massage her mound through the fabric of her dress. Sapna swayed firmly against his chest. Her tits seemed to thrust brazenly at the bra restraining them.

"Ahhh...," Rajesh heard her moan, "I am married and my husband is in next room," she held his hand in an attempt to stall him.

"Don't be a tease. I want you badly. Since you got married you are avoiding me."

"What about my husband," she insisted.

"Ohh fuck him," he was getting irritated, "open your shirt. I want to see your tits."

"I can't. He'll come in and catch us," she said.

"He can't. I saw him in the room, passed out," he spoke while squeezing her ass.

Rajesh was appalled at the sight and yet he was curious to know how far she can go. He stopped himself from entering the room and confronting them. He was half hoping that Sapna would just push this guy away and come out of the room but part of him wanted to see more.

Sapna's halfhearted protests were not enough for Narang. Rajesh felt blood rush to his groin as he saw her opening the buttons of her shirt.

"This is not correct, I tell you..... you are forcing me...... Ouch, I will open it myself," she struggled.

"Nice girl," he was pleased and pulled the skirt up caressing her soft thighs. She squirmed and pulled her shirt out.

"You are stubborn," she smiled.

"Yeah, you seem to have put on some flesh," he pointed to her bra covered boobs which were producing a very erotic view. Sapna's laughter was entering Rajesh's ears like an acid; he gripped the door knob with shaking hands. His worst fears were coming live, he is fucking his beautiful wife in front of him and she is a willing participant.

His hands move down to her arse cheeks, playing with them, pulling them apart. She was grinding in to him, she must be able to feel that huge bulge thrusting into her. They were kissing passionately, tongues pushing and searching. Sapna lowered herself down his body, undoing his shirt buttons, letting her tongue snake down over his chest. Her hands tracing the outline of his cock through his trousers, causing him to catch his breath.

She undid his leather belt, popped the button, and slowly inched down the zip. She was now nuzzling his bulge through the thin cotton of his underwear. She smiled mischievously and pushed his hand inside the underwear.

"Ohh... Shit." He pulled her tightly against him and placed his mouth over her lips.

"Ugghh," she moaned in his mouth as Narang's tongue entwined against her tongue. He was massaging her back hard and pinching it every now and then. She tried to cry out every time he pinched her back, but her cry was stifled as her mouth was closed by his kiss. She was also caressing his back lightly as they both kissed hard.

Suddenly Rajesh heard some footsteps, he straightened and step back from the door. He saw a man was dragging himself to the bathroom. He smiled as he walked past him.

Rajesh found that standing in the middle of corridor would not be safe, he walked around a little bit and finding no one in site again peeped inside. Both of them have now moved to the bed and Sapna was going down on him. She was bent over his cock and her round ass was arched up covered just in her black panty. Rajesh found his cock was rock hard looking at his wife behaving like a slut with her boss. She was holding an impressive looking cock in her hand with expression of pure lust on her face.

Narang was rubbing her back with his palm as she licked his cock. She took her time licking it, slowly from the balls to the tip, wetting it with her saliva. Finally she opened her mouth and lowered it over his erect member. He felt her warm mouth engulfing his cock,

"Ohhh.. fuck," he sighed and reclined back. She slowly started sucking his cock. She moved her mouth up and down producing slurping sounds and taking more and more of his cock inside. Almost half of his cock was still out of her mouth. Her saliva had made his cock very wet and slippery. Every now and then, she swirled her tongue around his cock. He relaxed back and enjoyed the sensation.

"My God.....you are perfect at giving blowjob. It seems you have a mouth and tongue that are just made for sucking cock."

She seems to be enjoying it now. But as she went on doing it, her mouth became a bit salty and sour. She felt his pre-cum leaking in her mouth. Narang placed his hand behind her head and started to buck his cock into her face. He took control of the fucking now and increased his thrusts, pushing deeper. Suddenly Sapna withdrew.

"Ok it's enough now, my jaws are aching and you are again trying to go into my throat."

"Common dear.... you are great.... please," he pleaded.

"No I don't want you to cum in my mouth, cum here," she pulled her panty down and pointed towards her cunt.

He stared her as a child who has been denied his favorite ice cream.

"Oh Narang please fuck me. I am wet for you darling," she pleaded.

"Bend over on the edge of the bed." She obeyed him without a word as she bent over on the bed. Her body was bending on the bed and her ass was raised high in the air as she waited in anticipation. He rubbed his hands against her ass before slapping her ass couple of times. He caressed her ass a bit and then spread her thighs with his big hands. He took his big cock in his hand and slowly rubbed against her cunt lips. Sapna shuddered as she felt his cock on her cunt for the first time that evening. He grabbed her waist with both his hands and then slowly pushed his big tool in her cunt. She cried out as she felt her cunt lips parting for his tool. It was so big and yet it had gone in smoothly. He grasped her buttocks firmly and started to fuck her furiously at once. Every time he went in and out of her cunt, she felt a wave of pleasure hit through her body.

12