What Must He Do?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No...please.....don't," I meekly protested.

"Don't worry, I am not doing anything," he tried to placate me.

"Don't worry, I won't fuck your pussy," he whispered, "I don't think you will be able to take it." He climbed over me placing his knees on either side and slapped his cock over my face.

"Suck it," he was smiling. I quickly opened my mouth before he could change his mind; it seemed a better option than risk it in my aching pussy. I didn't know how to suck but he didn't care, he just pushed it inside as far as it can go and started face fucking me. He held my head and pushed his groin roughly fucking my mouth. I gagged with each thrust as he was going deeper and deeper. Lucky for me he was too horny and didn't last long. As soon as he pulled out I started coughing and spitting out the cum.

I returned to my seat tired and immediately dozed off. After that day I never saw them or heard anything about them.

Rajesh finished reading and was shocked to learn all this. His mind debated it can't be true, it must be a fantasy, but she had written it as a true incident. He was confused and felt betrayed, but one thing he was convinced that he is not the only person in her life and she had other partners as well. He scanned the other mails to find out more or to find out anything about an affair with her boss but nothing was there.

Reading all this made him horny as well and he adjusted his cock which was making a tent in his pants. He was angry with Sapna for hiding from him so much. What must he do? He thought for a long while deciding something then voting against it. He has to confront her and find out.

To be cont....

12