What Once Was Innocent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Makayla fell back onto her father's chest in pleasure, moaning lightly into his ear, "Yes Daddy, finally." She continued to grind against his straining hard-on while he explicitly fondled his teenage daughter's firm D-cup breasts.

He looked down her shoulders at her perfect globes pressing together and separating, molding to his will. He gently lowered the straps off of her shoulders, pulling them down until the material started to give to her ripe melons.

Suddenly, Makayla stood up in the seat, holding herself up with the windshield, she slowly lifted the back of her skirt with one hand, holding it up now with both wrists she began seductively peeling her tiny g-string down her smooth, unblemished buttocks. Garrett watched, almost in pain, as his gorgeous daughter tugged her g-string slowly from between her tight, perfectly round ass cheeks.

With her panties halfway down, she turned in the seat, facing him, looking down into his eyes and innocently said something Garrett would never forget in his life: "Take my panties off for me, Daddy."

Garrett exhaled loudly, hearing his own daughter's soft, angelic voice beckon her daddy to expose her virgin pussy to him.

She bit her lip, knowing how guys love that and smiled as she watched her father's big, strong hands come closer to her. She held each side of her thin, little skirt up and out by her fingertips as if she were about to curtsy. She recalled bowing in front of her father, practicing for her elementary school recitals, in fluffy, lacy dresses.

"I wonder what he thought of me back then. I wonder if he ever imagined this would happen. I wonder if he knows I've wanted him since I was old enough to know exactly what sex was."

12