What Once Was Innocent Ch. 05

Story Info
Temptations boil over, from both mirror and camera.
7.9k words
4.64
88k
21
0

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Note: I have requests to hurry and finish the story. I enjoy the build-up of writing these. If I wanted to write a short one, I wouldn't be able to encompass all the details I like to include so much. As I said at the beginning of Chapter One, if you don't have the time to invest in this, go to another story. Most chapters will come whenever they get approved.

_____________________

Garrett's recollections often distracted him from his work. He sat at his desk, motionless, in a daze that wouldn't break until...

"Knock, knock," a silky-smooth voice came from beyond the door and, in, popped the head of Natalie, his receptionist. He watched her walk across the front of his desk.

"Mr. Conner, here are the fax returns you asked me to get for you."

"Thank you, Natalie. Just lay them there on the desk."

If Garrett wasn't a married man, Natalie would certainly be at his full attention, even though she was only a few years older then his daughter. He knew when he hired her it would be difficult to keep his mind from straying. He didn't hire her based on her looks, though that was a very nice by-product. She had plenty of motivation and he could tell she would be a very successful business woman when she graduated college.

Rebecca had told him not to hire her--that she was nothing but trouble. Garrett assumed she felt threatened, as she always did when he came into contact with beautiful members of the opposite sex. His wife had never realized how gorgeous she truly was, or at least she put up a grand front. She didn't talk to him for a month after he hired Natalie, and even after that, for years, she accused him of flirting with her when she had no proof. She constantly accused him of fooling around when he came home even the slightest bit late.

But she had reason to be jealous. Natalie was break-taking. She had dark brown, almost black, short hair, cropped neatly to frame her small, round face. Little points of it would dance about her face as she moved. She was almost intimidatingly tall, coming close to the height of Garrett. He figured she must be at least five-foot-ten. He loved her hair cut short, though he preferred long hair. Something about it was cute, yet sexy and completely different. Plus, he could see her incredibly gorgeous neck. She always seemed to stay tan. He thought maybe it was her complexion or she kept herself up well. He liked her dark brown eyes. They seemed to shine in even the dimmest lighting and had the look of a cat; aggressive and sly. They were almost always donned with square-framed, black-rimmed eyeglasses. Her jaw line was very distinct, with gorgeous lips that always stayed perfectly saturated with the newest shade of lipstick. Today was a darker red which made them pop with her complexion and hair color.

Garrett always noticed her delicate fingers since he was always looking at what she was laying on his desk. Thin, soft fingers, Garrett never saw them without perfect polish on her nails.

"Anything else, Mr. Conner?" Garrett found himself looking at her nails. He quickly followed her nails up to her face and smiled.

"I think that will do it for a while, Natalie. Thank you."

"Well, actually, Mr. Conner, there is one thing here I want you to see." Natalie pointed her finger down to the thin stack of faxes.

Garrett always seemed to take every little statement as sexual innuendos, it seemed. "Yeah, I'm sure there is something you want to show me," he thought.

"This quote doesn't seem to match up to the quote we received yesterday."

"Where is that quote," Garrett questioned. He slowly peered up, noticing Natalie completely bent over the front of his desk, still pointing to the quote after he had pull it in closer to see. He quickly caught a brief glimpse of her cleavage, pressed together by her arms, leaning over with her elbows on his desk. They looked miraculous, as they always did. She always wore very professional attire, but seemed to forget a few buttons on the tops or they simply plunged deep between her fabulous, young breasts. She knew she had a fabulous rack. Today she wore a thin, cow-necked sweater, which drooped considerably low on her chest. The folds of the sweater neck swayed back and forth as she adjusted her weight from one elbow to the other. Garrett could make out the front of her bra. Black lace. Garrett felt it coming on; that school boy desire burning hotter in his slacks. Quickly, he peered into her eyes acting as serious as he could.

"It's on my desk. I'll go get it"

Garrett watched her walk out of his door. Her office adjoined his, so that her desk faced directly into his office if his door wasn't shut. He had set the furniture up himself years before Natalie came on board. Her computer screen usually hid her face, unless she was telling him something on-the-fly or she just repositioned herself another way. Garrett felt like such a pervert sometimes. He could catch a peek of her panties every now and then, from under her glass desk. Many times he found himself in one of his trances, gazing at her incredibly long legs, always a sexy sheen running down them. He hated it when she wore pants.

Natalie leaned over the front of her desk to retrieve the questionable fax. He watched her feverishly flipping through stacks of papers. He followed her black, patent leather heels up the backs of her legs. "My God, those legs," he muttered quietly. He loved the backs of women's knees and found himself visualizing walking in and kneeling behind her and slowly licking and kissing them. He continued upward, admiring the silky, sheer black stockings tightly stretched around her thighs, until he came to the thin, black lace tops of the thigh highs.

"Oh.....my.....God," he muttered again. Garrett fell weak at the sight of a woman in stockings. Either thigh highs or knee highs, Garrett loved the way they framed the rest of a woman's body when naked. Thigh highs almost seemed to guide a mans focus directly to where it wanted to go, quickly. He intently stared at her lovely, long legs. She bent over further at times to reach things on the other side of her desk and Garrett watched every move. Her skirt lifted higher as she strained for another stack of papers. Garrett, awestruck, saw the thin, black garter clasps pulling on the stockings, the straps of the garter disappearing under her skirt.

He noticed her stand upright and quickly diverted his stare, peering back down at the fax in question.

"Here you are Mr. Conner." She laid the previous quote down beside the other fax, making sure each page was perfectly aligned with each other--edge to edge. He watched her slender finger sliding along the pages with a slow, seductive movement. "It's been too long," Garrett said to himself, finding the movement of her finger to be totally erotic to him. "I have got to get laid."

Of course that meant with his wife, which was going to be almost impossible with the problems they were going through.

"If you'll look here, these numbers don't match up." Natalie guided his eyes with her french manicured nail. Again, Garrett noticed the neck of her sweater hanging almost beside the pages. It lightly swayed, occasionally touching the desk. Out of his peripheral vision, he could see her fabulous cleavage once again. The neck of the sweater plunged so far down, and with her leaning, he could see almost all the way down her stomach. His pants began to tighten. Good thing his desk wasn't glass. He found himself searching for any possible way to keep the discussion from ending. He grabbed his calculator out of one of the desk drawers.

"Here, find out what the difference is between the first and second quote, jot it down and then compare both of these quotes with the others we received today." Natalie rose to leave his office. Without thinking, Garrett grabbed Natalie's hand.

"Well you can do it here, I'm interested to know what we're dealing with." Natalie slid the calculator closer to her, lining it up directly with the neck of her sweater. If Garrett knew any better, it was on purpose. As usual, he questioned if it was intentional or not. He knew he could never cross a line in the work place. It could be the end of his career. He watched her fingertips slowly pressing each number, but indulged on this perfect opportunity to check her out again. This time, in undisturbed detail. He took in every nuance of her partially exposed breasts. The way they seemed to kiss each other, softly pressed together. He wondered if they sat that perky without the bra, or if they swayed apart when they were released from it. It seemed to be only a wire and lace; no padding, no nothing. Simple and sexy.

Garrett looked at himself in his full length mirror he used every day to check himself before going out for business calls, lunch, et cetera. It stood on the opposite wall, in front of his desk, the large beveled glass leaning up against the wall, sitting on industrial casters. Garrett's face showed intense surprise. In full view, from head to toe, the entire back side of Natalie's form reflected in the mirror. The angle of the mirror, resting against the wall, gently guided his focus up the backs of Natalie's shapely, long legs. And there they were, the lacy tops of the stockings, the clasps tugging tightly to them, the straps digging into her tone, upper thighs. Garrett could barely make out the thin, black lace of the garter belt. He had never noticed the position of the mirror and its revelations to his yearning perversions before. Natalie usually never stayed in his office long enough for him to realize the benefits of the haphazardly positioned mirror. It simply sat there for him to tidy himself, before stepping out of the door. He chastised himself for letting almost a full year of this opportunity slip by, unnoticed.

He watched her constantly shifting her weight, from one leg to the next as she tallied the results and inked the findings on a small sheet of paper. Garrett shifted himself in his chair, moving forward, appearing to look at her upcoming results. He hoped the higher position would manipulate the mirror pitch just enough. Her legs looked absolutely ravishing, tightly pressed together, one slightly bent, the other flexing, taught and straight. Her skirt was very tight, the fabric stretching from her bent position. The black, shimmery material seemed to enhance every feature of her ample buttocks, stretching tight across the valley created by those round, plump cheeks. The skirt inched up ever so slowly, with every shift of her weight, the hem curling out ward slightly. Garrett could now see a great deal of the garter belt. The contrast of the black stockings and skirt with her tanned, exposed upper thighs, gave Garrett a chill. He inhaled loudly.

"Are you cold?" Natalie diverted her eyes up from the desk to Garrett's face. His eyes quickly darted to hers, hoping he hadn't given away his new-found prized possession.

"Um, no, I just got a chill. You almost done?"

"Just about. Sorry this is taking so long."

"You're fine." Garrett waiting impatiently for his next chance to enjoy this moment. "Have I become a dirty old man," he questioned himself.

"Okay, I'm finished." Natalie turned the findings around for him to view. Garrett leaned in for the verdict, finding himself very close to the proximity of Natalie's breasts and face. He inhaled fully. God, she smelled good.

"See here, the differences are only a few hundred dollars, but both quotes from Evans are still lower then all three of the other quotes.," she said. Garrett peered sternly at the figures.

As she explained the different benefits from each individual quote, her position had apparently started to wear on her. She lowered her stomach onto the desk for a little more support, her back wildly arched, leaving her shoulders and ass at full attention. Garrett stole a look into the mirror. The drastic curve of her back demanded her legs to straighten even more, until the backs of her knees locked outward slightly. Garrett paid close attention not to make any noticeable motions or noises as he stared at her newly adjusted skirt level. He felt his desperate erection tense against his fitting dress slacks as Natalie's skirt had strained itself all it could. Slowly it began to give way to the stress. As she droned on about things he could care less about at this moment, the immediacy of this unveiling took precedence. Even the close proximity of her wonderful breasts and sweet, whispy voice in his ear melted into the background.

The contrasting lines of the garter belt became more and more apparent as her skirt silently gave way to the crease at the base of her firm buttocks. A thin, perfectly curved shadow was the only indication that what he was now seeing was the emergence of her buttocks. His eyes quickly focused between the ever-growing vision of the tan flesh of her ass. "Sweet Lord in Heaven," Garrett thought as his eyes penetrated her lusty thighs. His stiffened cock almost buckled under the resistance of his pants. This girl went all out. Everything about her presence was flawless. She left no detail untouched.

There, pressing desperately between the strain of her tightly closed legs, her delicious panty-clad pussy puckered out, looking as if it were fighting for air, from the strong confines of those tightly closed legs. Matching black, lace panties stretched tightly over the sweetly bulging mound of her prissy little treasure. He could easily make out her thin slit amidst the swirling, flowery patterns of the lace. The strain of the panties, trying as best they could to hold her in, actually pressed so hard against her, Garrett could see her young pussy lips opened slightly. They lay firmly apart, the shiny little nub of her clit crowning the top. Garrett almost lost his calm demeanor noticing how her darker complexion was a vastly different shade then the vibrant peach color of her gently spread pussy, making it very easy to differentiate what was what. Garrett had never seen a pussy that color before. Something seemed to shine, even though partially under the shadow of her skirt. Was that a piercing?

"If that makes any sense, Mr Conner." Natalie realized he was zoning out. Garrett looked down at the paper, then back up at her, hurriedly trying to find a response that seemed relevant to what she had been saying. He watched her lightly bite on the pen she had been using, waiting on and answer. He took on an 'I'm thinking' expression to buy a few seconds of time. Instinctively his eyes followed her hand as she rudely tugged at her skirt, bringing it back down to its originally tight as a drum position. Garrett fought himself to not look into the mirror, which would completely give him away.

"Maybe you should call them back and find out which one is correct. It looks like they've increased it." Garrett looked up into Natalie's eyes for confirmation. He felt a spark. Natalie looked at him, but said nothing. There was a short silence that wasn't at all uncomfortable. He watched her lips turn at the corners, in an attempt to smile at him. Her mouth opened, but no words came out. She licked her lips. Garrett quickly regained his professional composure.

"If you'll handle that and take my calls until lunch, Natalie."

"Sure thing, Mr. Conner. I'll let you know what they say." Natalie rose, pulling her skirt lower.

Garrett looked out of the corner of his eye as she turned to the mirror to quickly primp. He saw her eyes turn to meet his as his composure failed him. She smiled and quickly left his office.

He waited until she had settled herself into her duties and peeked into her office. He watched her one visible arm bent on the desk, followed it up and could barely make out the end of a pen she was nibbling on. He searched under her neat desk, finding her leaning to one side, her legs crossed. Her dark skirt tightly hugged the curve of her hip, the slit in the skirt spread wide, exposing the top of her stocking, the garter strap and a good three inches of her soft, light bronze thigh.

"Good Heavens, Garrett, pull it together," he muttered under his breath. Garrett wasn't in a slump, sexually. He was in a depression. And every tiny thing seemed to set his cravings on fire. Garrett washed his thoughts and began doing some actual work.

"You have an invitation to view daddysgirl18's webcam. Would you like to view?" The computer blinking the message and sounding a louder-then-wanted ding. Garrett's heart dropped. Natalie's face popped from behind her screen from the stark sound.

Garrett clicked the okay button, knowing who it was. He felt oddly guilty, even though he was, in fact, the boss. He knew Natalie knew what that sound meant. He left the door open to make it seem as innocent as he could.

The small, black box appeared in the top, left corner, immediately growing in size from the high-quality webcam he had bought his daughter to take to college, so he could see her. The image of his bedroom flickered in the box. It caught him a little off guard, assuming it would be Makayla's bedroom or at least the living room. No one was in the room.

Apparently, Makayla had laid her laptop on the bed. The comforter took up almost half of the bottom of the screen, and above, he could see the doorway into the living room. He noticed movement in the distance and watched his daughter's sultry, curvy body coming closer. She had on exactly what she was wearing when he kissed her goodbye for the day; a tight, white ribbed tank top (otherwise known as a 'wife beater'), a thin, light blue pair of boyshort panties, sheer, of course, and a pair of white soccer socks. The tops stopped at the bottom of her knee, with three bold light blue stripes around them. He watched her stand in the doorway. He assumed she was watching television from the living room. Her tight top teased above her midriff, showing lots of that fabulously tight, flat tummy. She turned to look back into the kitchen and he smiled in sexual lust at the thin, line in the panties that ran up the crack of her ass. Obviously it was some kind of elastic that clung tight, and made the panties look as if they were painted on. She slowly pranced into the bedroom and a look of surprise filled her face. She bounced on the bed, making the webcam shake wildly.

"Hi my Daddy!" She typed as she adjusted the webcam to get most of her in view. She laid on her stomach, her sweet, little ass in view, her legs together, knees bent and feet dangling about. Those big, perky tits filled the entire front of her top and laid lightly on the bed. He could see her perfect, darker nipples poking through the top. It was so tight, her breasts looked as if they might actually rip the front of it open.

"Hey, sweetheart. I thought you were going to go see Amber?" Garrett quickly typed the response.

"I was, but she said she'd rather come here and hang out with me. We might go to watch a movie or something. How is your day? I hope my letter really did put a smile on your face."

"It sure did honey. You're about the only sure thing I have anymore." Garrett winced at the thought of his wife. He didn't know how much of this he could take anymore. Her refusal to think of any one but herself, her constant accusations of his infidelity, knowing full well she was just as responsible as he was for their lack of intimacy.

"Oh daddy, I love you. I do fear about you and mom. She really has no clue what she has. Amber told me to tell you hi."

Garrett laughed at her randomness and typed back, "I love you more then anything, gorgeous. Your mother and I will be fine, we're just going through one of those difficult times in our lives. And tell Amber happy fourteenth birthday. lol."

"Ha! Daddy you should really lighten up on her. I think she takes that seriously. She'll be coming to my school in the fall and she just graduated high school. Plus, I think you like the thought of her looking like she's thirteen." She shrugged off answering the part about her father and mother's problems, knowing he always covered up how bad it really was.