What Once Was Innocent Ch. 07

Story Info
Garrett & Natalie watch his daughter separately.
8k words
4.62
71.8k
20
0

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Garrett slumped in his office chair and peered around the side of his computer monitor into Natalie's office. He felt strangely guilty.

"What did I just let happen? I just let my own flesh and blood suck my dick. The very seed that made her, she drank from me, like it was candy. My God, my daughter just sucked my dick!" Garrett repeated it in his mind over and over.

He sat in a daze for minutes that seemed like hours retracing every single detail that happened. "But it felt so damn good and she looked so incredible doing it! Where did she learn all that? Licking my cum off the floor? Oh God! Well... it wasn't sex, at least."

Garrett searched into Natalie's office, feeling as if she could hear his thoughts. She was sitting at her desk, leaning over with her face close to the computer screen. She was either reading something in small print or she hadn't bothered to put on her glasses. He peeked below her desk, noticing her legs were spread somewhat. Not at all usual for her. She would occasionally switch legs and cross them again or had them tightly together. He focused his eyes between her legs and could vaguely make out the lace tops of her stockings hugging her inner thighs, a tiny bit of her exposed upper thigh and those sultry, little black panties.

Then a shock came across him. He had forgotten about the link his daughter was going to send him. A link directly to Natalie's secret folder of pictures. Garrett opened his email looking for new messages.

He never really noticed, but his daughter's various emails and forwards completely filled his list of emails. How long had this been going on? Even though his email was password protected, Garrett had very explicit correspondences from his own daughter and several dozen emails containing hoards of pictures of Makayla. Pictures that wouldn't look good on him or her, if someone were to snoop around a little.

Two new messages. Both from his lovely daughter. His pulse quickened, as it always did when he received messages from her. He could only imagine what was on the other side of that mouse click.

Message one. The subject: I can still taste you Daddy. He quickly put on his headphones and clicked the audio file. (To hear Makayla's audio file, search for this story in the TEXT WITH AUDIO section.)

"Hey Daddy, I miss you already. But I'm so glad you came home to see me. I've been thinking of you all day. My little panties have been dripping wet all day thinking about you. Fantasizing about you. I can just imagine your expression watching me. Watching me lay on your bed. The bed you sleep on every night. Watching your pretty little daughter take her clothes off for you. Mmm, my big, perky, teenage tits. My wet, little, virgin pussy all exposed for my daddy. Did you like watching you little princess fuck herself for you? Did you like seeing me grinding my dripping wet, eighteen year old pussy into your pillow? Mmm, the pillow you lay your face on every night? I wish I could sleep beside you, Daddy. Mmm, feel your strong body against mine. Hmm, you could fuck me any time you wanted, you know? Mmmm, I know you wanna fuck me, Daddy. It's just a matter of time before you snap...mmm, before you snap my sweet, little cherry. I saved it for you. Saved my virginity just... for... you. Oh God I wish you would just fuck me! Mmm, will you please fuck me soon, Daddy? Oh God, that would be so amazing! I know you want to. I can see it in your eyes.

Well, guess what I'm doing now, Daddy? I'm slipping one of my fingers inside my tight, wet pussy thinking of you. Mmm, I can still taste your cum in my mouth. Uh, you taste so good. So, how did you like coming home to your naked daughter? Finding me on my knees, just inside the door. Did you like putting your cock in my mouth, Daddy? Did you like looking at your beautiful, little girl sucking your dick? Watching her take your entire cock in her sweet, little mouth? Mmm, you know you're the only guy I've ever done that to, don't you? Did you like watching your cum puddle up on my tongue? And watching me swallow every bit? The same cum that made me? Mmm, oh God, Daddy my pussy is so wet! Wanna hear it? Mmm! Mmm, Daddy I wish you would just come home and fuck me now. Mmm! Well, I better go now Daddy. I don't wanna keep you from working. But when you get home, I'll be here waiting. I love you Daddy."

Garrett's face was flushed. Obviously all the blood had rushed to his growing cock. He had never been so easily refreshed in his life. Something about his daughter, or the fact that she was his daughter, seemed to bring no end to his cravings to cum. He could literally grow hard immediately after an orgasm, just thinking of her. He had never been able to do that.

He sat, numb, listening to his daughter's soft, angelic voice lovingly tease him. Begging him to fuck her. He wanted to fuck her. He always had. But he held back, fearing the wedge between them, afterwards, would separate them forever. He loved his daughter too much to let that happen. But he felt his restraint beginning to fold. He needed to have her. He had let it consume him for too long.

He brought himself out of the thoughts, clicking on his daughter's second email, subject line reading, "The Slut."

The body of the email read: "This is your whore-of-a-receptionist's web page. You better not get too turned on and you better keep that dick inside you pants...for me. I love you Daddy. Hope you liked hearing my voice."

Garrett peered into Natalie's office, wondering if he should let the mystery stay alive. He loved imagining what she might look like naked. But we all know men. Garrett clicked the link. He calmly walked to his door, smiled as Natalie heard the movement, and closed the door until it was barely cracked open. Enough to where he could see Natalie, if she got up.

Garrett sat back in his chair, his heartbeat speeding as he saw his young receptionist's profile picture in front of him. The picture was professionally made; just a head-and-shoulders shot. Very nicely taken. She looked incredible in it. He read a few of the sections she had written about herself; general things about her life and her likes and dislikes. He noticed she had "bisexual" beside her sexual orientation. Garrett once again, was flushed. He was building himself up for what was to come.

"There's no turning back now," he whispered to himself as he clicked on the "Pictures" link.

Garrett sifted through folders of pictures, taking time to enjoy some of her professional modeling pictures. They were very well done; lots of conceptual poses and outfits. He came to a folder called "personal pics" noticing a small thumbnail of her in a pair of panties and a bra. He quickly peeked through the crack in the door, and clicked on the thumbnail.

His wide-opened eyes were washed in dozens of images of his nubile receptionist. He opened the first picture, seeing her laying on her bed, on her stomach, wearing only a stark white thong. He shuddered at the sight of her perfectly round ass, bare back and long tan legs. The next image was of her sitting on the bed with her legs crossed, her arm hugging her tits together, hiding her nipples and a single finger pulling at her lower lip. He clicked the "next" button, his eyes growing wider. Natalie was in the same position, only she had her legs spread with both of her hands on her inner thighs. Her breasts fully exposed.

"Holy shit!" Garrett thought, immersing himself in the vision. Her breasts were simply amazing. Smaller then his daughter's, but beautifully formed, they sat up vainly, her nipples pointing slightly upward, a shimmer of highlight accenting their perky shape. He clicked the next button.

Garrett's next vision was of Natalie in some club with two of her female friends. An innocent picture, it seemed. The next picture showed a gang of onlookers, mostly guys, watching excitedly as Natalie and one of her friends were locked in a passionate kiss. The other friend was knelt between them, smiling at the camera, cupping one of each of the two kissing girls barely covered breasts. Garrett's cock throbbed at the sight.

The next picture was of Natalie and another, different friend, outside at night, apparently in the city. Both of the girls were puckering their lips at each other as they bent over in ridiculously short jean skirts, exposing their bare pussies to the picture taker. Garrett wished it was a bigger picture. He leaned in as close as he could, but couldn't completely make everything out.

Garrett clicked to the next picture to see a rather close-up shot of a different female fully sucking on one of Natalie's naked breasts. Garrett felt himself urgently awaiting every following picture. The next image was of Natalie bent over her bed, completely naked. It was obviously a self-taken shot, but it was very close-up. He gazed for a few moments at his coworker's thin, hairless pussy. Garrett could feel his anxiety building in his pants.

The next picture was of her sitting in a dining room chair, her legs spread wide, her fingers delicately unfolding the opening of her pussy, her perky breasts squeezed between her forearms. She sat there naughtily, her lips pouty, her hair in little, stubby pigtails, her luscious legs wrapped in sheer, white knee highs. He realized this was the only picture so far with a description underneath the image. It simply said, "Daddy's little girl." Garrett wondered.

Garrett found each picture overwhelming. In the past year, he had often dreamt of catching a glimpse of her legs spread, under her desk, praying she wouldn't wear panties. Hoping she would stay spread, so he could take in her nakedness. But now, he was actually seeing her completely naked. He felt somewhat guilty for intruding on her private life, but she apparently didn't mind total strangers prying through her cache of explicit treasures. Whoever was lucky enough to know her website address or got lucky enough to find it through a search menu was welcomed into her privacy. He noticed, through many publicly-taken pictures, she didn't mind the attention.

One picture seemed to hold Garrett's stare for quite some time. It was a darker picture, hard to make out, but he could see it was taken from down the body of an obviously naked girl. He could see the girl's incredibly small breasts; her nipples seemed to be very small and pink. The picture focused between her legs, where Natalie's gorgeous face illuminated from the flash. The girls hairless pubic area was met by Natalie's flat, forceful tongue. Natalie's tongue spread the girl's pussy lips apart wildly, her clitoris engorged and shiny, shown clearly with the backdrop of Natalie's dark, opened throat. Natalie's eyes were completely enraged with sexual desire. She looked like a mother tiger cleaning her young, with the full, flat lick.

Garrett felt himself jerk, wondering who the girl was and how old she must be. He found himself edging towards orgasm and thought it best to return to her main photo page. He clicked through dozens of pictures of her dressed up in evening gowns and the like. Plenty of bikini pictures and images of her and friends, guys and family members filled the other folders. Garrett came across three pictures that seemed a little odd to him.

The first one was of her and an older man, Garrett guessed to be in his forties. He held her in his arms, her legs draped over one of them, her back resting in the other. The hem of her thin, summer dress hung under her, unkempt, showing off a bright pink thong, her naked ass for all to see. The man's hand firmly squeezing one of her breasts. One of her hands lovingly caressed his cheek, both Natalie and him smiling.

The second picture was of her sitting on the same man's lap. He sat, legs apart with hers dangling between. The skirt she wore was short enough that it couldn't be tucked under her and Garrett could barely see her uncovered ass against his upper thigh. The older man's hand was lightly laying on Natalie's thigh, high enough that his fingers disappeared under the front of her skirt. Garrett noticed her hair in familiar short pigtails, the same white ribbons holding them up. Her calves were held tightly by sheer, white knee highs and white high heels strapped to her feet. She had an extremely tight white, almost see-through t-shirt with the words "Daddy's Little Girl" and "club" written in small print underneath. The word "club" looked like it had been bedazzled on, shiny silver studs making each letter.

The last picture was of Natalie leaning over the older man, from the side, holding a birthday cake. The lit candles made it very difficult to read the writing on the cake, but Garrett thought he recognized what it said. Her cleavage pressed through her tight top, directly in front of his face. He stared at them excitedly, licking his lips. Again, she wore the same outfit, her hair up in the pigtails.

Being the detective that he was, Garrett went back to a picture he had questioned before. In her private folder, he scanned the thumbnails until he found the image and clicked on it to enlarge it. There sat Natalie in the same chair the older man sat in, in the birthday picture. She still had the knee highs and heels on. She still had the pigtails. Other then that, she was naked, spreading her pussy wide, showing her peach-colored vagina. Garrett stared at her gorgeous pussy. He began imagining seeing it up-close, seeing the peachy flesh in person. He looked closely in the background. He saw a half-eaten birthday cake on the table.

Garrett didn't know enough to assume anything. He had been called daddy by every female he had ever had sex with. The picture's description didn't necessarily mean what it said. Or did it?

Garrett went back to the last picture he had seen in the private folder and began looking at Natalie's indecent pictures of herself again. One picture seemed to awaken his curiosity. Natalie was laying on a couch, her legs spread, fingering herself. Usually this would've sent Garrett to the brink of orgasm, but Garrett noticed something almost hidden to him at first. Distracted by his receptionist's incredibly gorgeous body, Garrett noticed it was his couch, in his living room.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

"I see nothings change since the last time we talked." A new window popped up on Makayla's instant messenger. She didn't recognize the screen name.

"Who is this?" Makayla responded.

"No sense in playing games, Kayla. This is Natalie."

"How did you get my screen name?"

"How easily you forget. I talked to you in your dad's office this morning."

"Oh, right. What do you want?" Makayla hoped Natalie could sense the unwelcome.

"Just wanted to see how you're doing. I've missed talking to you. You seemed to disappear after that night a few years ago. Still haven't sealed the deal yet, I see. At least you're still a tease."

"How do you know I haven't? And who's business is it of yours?"

"I'd like to think a big part of it is my doing. After all I'm the one that got you thinking about it. Why is your cam not on? No one online to see you yet?"

"Listen, Natalie. I disappeared for a reason. I don't need you in my personal business. It's bad enough that you work directly with my father, but you leave me out of it. And I don't feel like being on cam right now."

"And why is that? Someone not on that was this morning? You know I noticed he only had one contact on his messenger list, and guess who that was? Did you ever wonder why it's such a coincidence that I work for your dad?" Natalie meant to cut deep with that.

"Because you're a fucking slut and you think you can get whatever you want? You tell me."

"I CAN get whatever I want, whenever I want."

"You stay the hell away from my father! I swear I'll ruin your life if you try anything!"

"Calm down, Kayla. We used to be friends, remember? I don't plan on fucking your father, although it would be fun. He's gotta be the hottest old guy I've ever seen and, my God, he stays hard all day."

"Yeah, used to be friends. But that all changed when you stole my fucking boyfriend, which I thank you for now. And I'm sure he does stay hard all day, I've seen what you wear to work for myself."

"Touche, Kayla. You stole my boyfriend too. I'm sure you probably did it to get me back, but it's okay. But you knew I honestly loved Zack. I still have never wanted anyone as much as him. But I had a good time fucking Jordan for you, since you never would. You always tried to be the good little girl. Now look at you. Teasing your father, slowly making him want you. And you're right, I do wear my clothes to tease you father."

"Zack was an asshole, and I did do it to get you back. And I know you loved him, or still do, which makes revenge even sweeter. How does it feel knowing he never really wanted a slut? He just wanted a girl to kiss his ass. I bet it hurts knowing he dumped you for a younger girl. Too bad he never got what he wanted out of me. And I honestly don't care that you fucked Jordan. I knew after you fucked him, that's all he wanted. And look who's talking about teasing their dad! Let's see, how many of our friends dads have you fucked now? Including your own!"

"Okay, don't act all high and mighty with me! Just because you're still a virgin doesn't mean you can judge me. You're the only one left in the group that hasn't made good on our deal yet." Natalie smiled at the memory.

"How do you know I'm still a virgin?"

"I know you are Kayla. Okay, look, let's stop this whole thing. I just thought you backed out and made yourself scarce because you couldn't go through with it. I didn't even know you were home until I saw your dad talking to you. I just figured you were the only one that wouldn't keep her end of the deal. That is until I read a little of you and your father's convo and saw you on cam. Come on, let me see you."

"Fine. Truce. Just stay away from my father. So what if it's taking me a little longer then usual. It's complicated." Makayla sent a invitation to Natalie to view her webcam.

"I know it is, but a deal is a deal. It sounds like a stupid idea a couple of girls made when we were younger, but all of us have came through on our end. You're the only one that hasn't." Natalie accepted the invitation to view, leaning in closer to see Makayla sitting on her bed in a sweatshirt at least four times as big as her.

"But I'm the only one who's parents are still together. It was easy for all of you. You had no one hovering over you or the guilt from fucking them with your mom in the other room. Ashlynn's mom left her when was was too young to even remember and Amber's mom is too high all the time to even care. Your mom died when you were ten, so it was a little easier on all of you. And Haley's mom and dad are divorced and her mom lives on the other side of the country now."

"Yeah, but Haley really came through. She got her sister to do it too. There's only been one other girl to ever do that. Have you heard from her? Whose sweatshirt is that, or dare I ask?"

"She's going to a university in California and living with her mom now. I haven't heard from her. But her sister, Hillary, is still in school with Ashlynn. Their mom is remarried and Hillary says he's really hot. Maybe Haley will break a record or something. lol. This is my dads shirt."

"Maybe so, but you're still the one that hasn't held up your end. So what's under the shirt?" Natalie's legs began to open a little more.

"Nothing you want to see."

"Makayla, you know that's not true. We used to have a lot of fun together. Let me see."

Makayla slowly peeled off her sweatshirt, completely naked under it.

"My God, Kayla. You have one hell of a body! I've never seen a girl with a body as hot as yours. Those big, perfect titties always got my blood pumping. I bet your dad jacks off everyday thinking about you." Natalie felt herself becoming wetter and had the insatiable urge to touch herself.