What Once Was Innocent Ch. 08

Story Info
Garrett's receptionist tempts fate.
9.1k words
4.56
62.1k
21

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. Conner, I'm on my way out. Is there anything you need me to do before I leave?"

Natalie bent over the back of Garrett's desk, knowing he would glance into the mirror behind her. She rested her chin in her palms, playfully tapping her cheeks with her fingernails in a rhythmical pattern. The neck of her sweater teased about the desk, lightly swaying against it. She arched her back, smiling and looking Garrett directly in the eyes. She would hold his gaze, knowing he would have to be bold to look anywhere other then her face.

"Maybe you could help me out with this before you take off." Garrett waved her over to his side on the desk, but she remained on hers, leaning over his entire desk. Her face was only a few feet from his. She squinted at the screen.

"This here is something I've been working on in my spare time. I'm thinking very seriously about seeing if it's feasible to operate. Tell me what you think." He glanced over her shoulder, into the mirror, and shivered slightly at the view.

Natalie was scratching the back of her thigh, her skirt stretched around her hips. The leg she was attending to was laying across his desk, the other still planted on the ground. This was no position any woman would be in, unless she was doing it intentionally. Garrett was silently going hysterical as the hem of her skirt lifted, revealing her shiny, smooth pussy to him. She obviously didn't bother wiping herself off after her little webcam escapade with his daughter. Her hand continued up her leg until it rested on her hip.

"It looks like it could possibly work. See this projection? It looks profitable." She turned to meet his occupied eyes. He quickly met hers, but she had caught him. She smiled.

"Um, yeah, I thought so too."

She curled her index finger under her skirt, running back and forth. Getting closer and closer.

She began saying nonsense, relieving the uncomfortable silence and making sure his eyes stayed on target. She ran her finger across the curve of her ass, lightly tracing it with her fingernail.

"That's what I thought. Look at these." Garrett opened two more files for her to hopefully take her time with.

Natalie, again, scanned the screen. He peered back into the mirror. Natalie's fingertip slowly dragged across her completely exposed pussy. Making a wave-motion with her finger, her thin, peach lips spread lightly around the intrusion. She lightly plunged her finger between the glistening opening. Garrett jerked, but she didn't flinch. She slowly worked her finger in and out, then pulled it out and laid her hand on her hip. He dared to look longer, even after he sensed Natalie had returned her eyes to him. A single droplet of milky-white liquid drooled from her lazily parted pussy, slowly creeping down the thin line to her clit. He looked back at Natalie, not hiding the lust he had for her.

"Sorry, my leg itched. These stockings can get on my nerves sometimes." She looked back at her legs, peering into the mirror, meeting his hungry eyes. She looked down at her fully exposed pussy, the droplet of liquid collecting against her hood, begging to be set free. She looked back at him, through the mirror, this time without a smile. She turned to meet his gaze, looking down at his crotch, then back up at him.

"Well they look very good on you. You're a very beautiful and talented woman, Natalie. I'm glad I snatched you up before someone else did." Garrett's eyes plunged between the neck of her sweater. No bra this time.

"I'm glad you snatched me up before someone else did too. But I think I'm the lucky one, Mr. Conner."

Natalie, in a single day, had caught Garrett in her web. Months of flirty comments and seductive glances had opened his mind to the possibilities. Every day, her professional, yet sexy attire kept his mind engaged in her. But, today, she had chosen to test the waters a little more then before. She had teased him that morning, showing him more then a girl half his age should. Now she was sprawled out on his desk, keeping just the slightest bit of professionalism by not purposely fingering herself in front of him. She left that to his perfectly positioned mirror. In just a few short hours, Natalie was now screwing with his mind, slipping her finger inside her drenched pussy. If it weren't for that mirror, he would never know. But now came time to see what his intentions were. Natalie knew he was enjoying the view; with one less obstacle to get in his way.

Natalie lowered her leg back onto the floor, slowly standing up. Garrett didn't want it to end. She slowly inched her way around Garrett's desk, pulling her fingers across the desk, behind her. She stood directly beside him, nestling her crotch into his elbow. She leaned over as if she didn't notice the warmth of his skin between her legs and pointed at the screen.

"This could possibly take some work. But don't you think you should get home to your lovely daughter?" She didn't take her eyes off the screen. She lightly draped her hand on his arm for makeshift support. Garrett fixated on the contact. Natalie stood up on her tip toes raising the hem of her skirt over Garrett's arm and slowly lowered herself down on to him. This was going way beyond flirtations.

Garrett closed his eyes as Natalie's smooth, hot pussy delicately made contact with his elbow. He felt the slightest bit of pressure--her lips melting into his arm. He sensed the droplet of sweet nectar instantly drip from the resistance. He opened his eyes. Natalie was staring right at him.

"I...uh, I think I'm going to stay here for a bit more and try to finish this up." Garrett was beyond keeping his composure. He wanted to take her right then and there.

"Well, don't stay too long. Have a great night. If you need anything, anything at all, you have my cell number." Natalie slowly slid off his elbow, prancing her ass around his desk.

"Have a good night, Mr. Conner," yelled Natalie from her office. Natalie disappeared down the hallway. Her fragrant, black, lace panties still on top of her desk.

Garrett looked at the shiny drop of juice laying on his arm. He tasted it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Garrett awoke, startled, to a door slamming and loud footsteps clonking down the office corridor. Giggles and low, hushed voices became louder and louder as he sat up from his slumped position in the office chair. He had fallen asleep. He looked at his clock; 10:16pm.

He had shut off his light, from the intense headache earlier. Obviously the three pills to alleviate the pain had made hi drowsy. His monitor had went into sleep mode. Dark everywhere, except the hall lights and the flicker of Natalie's computer screen. He saw two bodies in Natalie's office.

He watched the figures as they faced each other, close; obviously kissing. Then giggles and mumbles. He heard Natalie's voice, loud and distinct as her office light came on.

"No, that's my boss' office. He usually keeps the door locked. Now get your sexy little ass over here!" Garrett gasped as he saw another girl seductively strut over to Natalie.

She was about six inches shorter then Natalie, petite, with a killer little ass about to pop out of a pair of very thin, white, pocketless pants. Garrett could see the stitching through the material, obviously not pants you could wear panties with. She had a nice, thin body; good small hips and long, dirty blonde hair in big bouncy curls. She had her back to him, so he couldn't make out her face. She wore a small, tight pink tank top that showed off a tiny tattoo on the small of her back and her thin, smooth arms. Natalie had on what she had worn to work.

Natalie wrapped her slim fingers around the girl's neck, slowly digging her nails up through her hair, up her scalp. The girl's small hands cupped Natalie's face and both of them began kissing, making incredibly sexy, wet noises. Natalie's hands traveled down the girl's arms, her fingertips lightly grazing the stretched material across her ass. She cupped her tiny ass, lifting her off her feet slightly. The girl lifted herself, wrapping her legs around Natalie's waist. Natalie walked her over to her desk and gently sat her on it, kissing all the while.

Garrett glued his eyes to Natalie's hands as she stared into the girl's eyes, lifting her little top above her head and lightly dropping it on the desk. The girl's bare back was simply beautiful, with that nice, defined line running up the center of her back and two sweet, little dimples on each side of her lower back. Garrett could see the silhouette of the girl's perky little breast. Her tiny, erect nipple disappearing into Natalie's mouth. The girl's head fell back from the sensation, cooing lightly. He saw her face-young and round, sweet, little soft cheeks and thin pink lips. Her curls draped across the desk as Natalie guided her back onto the desk top.

Natalie unbuttoned the girls skin tight pants, unzipping and tugging hard to release them from her hips. She kissed the girl's stomach, easing the pants down her legs, giving them a sharp yank to release them from her feet.

"What are you going to do to me, Natalie?" The girl giggled as Natalie licked a ticklish spot.

"Well after I get these cute little panties off, I'm going to...slowly...lick...your pretty... little... pink... pussy." Natalie ran her index fingers up under the strap of the girl's tiny g-string.

"Mmmm, that sounds incredible!" The girl rocked her body from side-to-side so Natalie could peel of her panties.

"You looked so good tonight Brittany. Those older guys sure do like you. I love seeing those horny devils watching you intently; imagining you're a little girl. Well, to them, you are a little girl. But your outfit makes it even worse. I enjoy watching you dance." Natalie's fingers slowly brought the tiny g-string down around her ankles, Brittany's feet tapering to allow them to fall. She instinctively spread her legs for the gorgeous girl before her.

"Ha! I love seeing their faces. Their mouth's drop when I sit my little bare ass on their laps and whisper sexy little little things in their ears."

"You definitely work them over! No other girls in the club get the repeat business you do. My boss would love you. I've seen the way he looks at a friend of mine...she's tiny like you. Natalie gave Brittany a slow, light lick across her pussy and stood up to face her.

"Ooooh, girl! You gotta do better then that! Here let me see those gorgeous boobs of yours." Brittany leaned up and helped guide Natalie's sweater up of her head. Garrett's mouth hung open as Natalie's breasts teasingly swayed in front of the girl. Brittany traced Natalie's nipples, then cupped them and gave each nipple a sharp flick with her tongue.

"God those are sensational, Natalie. You should come work at club. So your boss likes the tiny, young ones huh?"

"I'm sure he does. Mmmm, yes!" Natalie closed her eyes as Brittany continued to lick her breasts.

"Too bad he isn't here, we could give him quite a show!" Brittany laughed as she squeezed Natalie's firm tits, letting them sway as she released them.

"Oh, he'd get more then a show!"

"You dirty bitch! You haven't--"

"No, I haven't fucked him... yet." Natalie laughed and gently ran her fingers along Brittany's inner thighs then gently massaged her pussy.

"Is he hot? Maybe I'd like a little spin with the boss too."

"He's incredibly handsome. I've made some moves. Some very explicit moves, but he hasn't bit yet."

"Well, enough about him... eat my pussy!"

"Hmmm." Natalie licked her lips, lowered herself, her legs spreading wide, the skirt riding all the way up, and drove her face in between the girl's slender, little legs.

"Oh God YES!" Brittany yelled, her voice echoing through the offices.

Garrett's eyes couldn't even blink. He had never witnessed such an act in person. He slowly slid his chair back and tip-toed softly to the door. The floor creaked. "Damn it!" he thought.

Brittany's face turned quickly at the disturbance, peering into Garrett's direction.

"Did you hear that?"

Natalie's face appeared from between Brittany's legs. "Hear what?"

"I thought I heard something."

"Well I can't really hear anything with your legs covering my ears. Relax, it's probably just the building settling." Natalie gazed into Garrett's office, focusing. Her face gently lowered back between Brittany's legs.

Garrett felt an enormous rush of nerve building up inside of him. This was, after, his office and he had every right to be there at 10 o'clock at night. His mind accepted what he was going to do. After all, why should he be embarrassed?

Garrett loudly opened his door and coughed, faking as if he had just recently woken up. Brittany's face instantly turned beet red and Natalie quickly rose from her crouched position, her perky breasts jiggling as she stood.

"So, what's going on here?" Garrett continued to walk into Natalie's office. Brittany just sat on her elbows, still laying back, obviously in shock.

"Um, oh my God, Mr. Conner, I...um, I didn't know you were still here. I'm so sorry. We'll leave immediately."

Natalie reached for her sweater, but Garrett had beaten her to it. He stood eyeing Brittany's young, small, naked body. Her legs still spread wide, her bald pussy glistening in Natalie's saliva. He felt up Natalie's body with his eyes, stopping momentarily to take in her gorgeous breasts, then looked her in the eyes, smiling quizzically for an answer. Her lipstick was smeared slightly, and her lips and chin gleamed in the florescent lighting of her saliva and Brittany's juices. Natalie offered her hand for Garrett to give her her sweater. Garrett smiled, hiding the sweater behind his back.

"Well there's no need to be so embarrassed. And there's definitely no need to stop. I fell asleep at my desk with a throbbing headache. I guess you woke me up with all the moaning and such. But you two have fun. I need to be going home anyway." Garrett handed Natalie her sweater and turned toward his office.

"Mr. Conner, you're not going to fire me, are you?"

Garrett turned back to Natalie, seeing Brittany turning her head in embarrassment. "Why would I fire you, Natalie? You just using the office for a little, um, recreational purposes." Garrett smiled slyly. "By the way, you have a gorgeous little friend." Garrett walked in his office to retrieve his truck keys. He stole a look into Natalie's office. Both of them were whispering to each other, laughing.

"Are you SERIOUS? No, we couldn't." Garrett overheard them as he walked back into Natalie's office, headed toward the hallway.

"Um, Mr. Conner?" Natalie's voice trailed off as she tried to muster enough nerve to continue.

Garrett turned. "Yes?"

"Um, Brittany was wondering if you could help us out with something." Natalie's sexy smile reached Brittany's face.

"No I do not!" Brittany hid her face in her hands.

"And what would that be, Brittany?" Garrett cautiously approached the desk.

Natalie eyed Garrett. Her fingers gently scraped up Brittany's inner thigh. "Well Brittany is playing shy little high school girl right now, but we were actually talking about if you were here, we would love to give you a little show." Natalie gently palmed Brittany's firm little titties.

"Show, huh? High school?" Garrett watched as Natalie's hand traced down her friend's stomach until her hand lightly smacked Brittany's pussy a few times.

"Yes, Brittany here, is still in high school. But don't worry, she's eighteen."

"Just barely," Brittany muttered.

"So I don't have to pay for this?" Garrett smiled, knowing they knew he had overheard their conversation.

"Brittany dances at night, it's true. And she's very good at it, despite how shy she's acting right now. And, no, they don't know she's still in high school." Natalie stared at Brittany as she talked, watching her expression as she slipped one of her perfectly manicured fingertips inside Brittany's tight little pussy.

"And what does you father think of this, Brittany?" Garrett walked around the back of Natalie's desk to get a better view of Brittany's face.

Brittany was still very much blushing. Words didn't seem to come from her. Natalie answered for her.

"Her dad is one of her most frequent customers, Mr. Conner." Natalie turned to see the hopeful shock in his eyes. Her finger plunged into Brittany from the arousal of the revelation.

"Really? Then I take it he's okay with his sweet, little girl getting naked for complete strangers?" Garrett didn't expect a reply. Brittany's eyes closed lazily. She bit her lip and shook her head slowly as Natalie's finger slowly massaged inside her. Garrett decided to shut up and enjoy the unbelievable sight unfolding before his eyes.

Natalie leaned over and began kissing Brittany passionately on the lips. Her breasts contorted as they pressed against Brittany's smooth flesh. They kissed for quite some time and Garrett enjoyed every second of it. Their tongues played silently, slowly; Garrett assumed they knew exactly what looked sexy to him.

Natalie slowly licked and kissed Brittany's neck, making her laugh a little. Her airy giggle gave her age away. Soft, playful, slightly uneasy.

Natalie's lips smacked as she sucked hard on Brittany's sweet little nipples. Her breasts were so small, they were basically nothing but nipples. She honestly looked like she could pass as an eight year old. Garrett found that ridiculously hot. Not that she appeared to be very young, but because she was barely of age and looked that young.

Garrett's erection pressed uncomfortably against his slacks. Seeing his gorgeous, young coworker sucking on the tight, pink nipples of a high school girl was way too much. But he stood, silently observing.

Natalie began working her way down Brittany's stomach. Brittany's abs tightened hard as she spread her legs in the air. Natalie gently began kissing the girl's inner thighs, creeping up until she planted a little pop kiss on the girl's drenched pussy. Brittany gasped as the kiss became a slow, flat-tongued lick, all the way from the young girl's puckered asshole, to above her clitoris. Brittany's legs flailed from the intense sensation.

Natalie turned to Garrett, his mouth opened and breathing heavily. She looked at him intensely, her cheek laying on Brittany's inner thigh. Her tongue pointed and cupped, she stared at him as she slowly flicked at the folds of the girl's pussy. It opened in the actual place that Natalie licked, closing tight immediately below, as her tongue moved up.

Garrett didn't want to appear to be too giddy about this. He tried to remain neutral, playing it safe and hoping he wouldn't do anything to ruin it. He couldn't believe this was happening in the first place. Natalie slowly began fingering her. The girl was so completely soaked, the valley made between Natalie's two tightly touching fingers, dripped and caked with the girl's juices.

Garrett couldn't control his cool anymore. He had never been the kind of guy to play games. He had never tried to appear so cool and calm that something of this magnitude seemed to be just another thing. He knew one of the main reasons girls did this was to get that goofy, dazed reaction from a guy.

"Come closer Garrett, I mean Mr. Conner. It's not everyday you get to see this."

"I've never seen this. At least not in person." Garrett moved in closer, his face a few feet away from Brittany's leg.

"Closer."

Garrett inched further.

"Closer, Mr. Conner. I want you to smell her."

His face was now about six inches from Brittany's deliciously wet pussy. His eyes grew relaxed with seduction as he felt the backside of Natalie's hand as it brushed against his cheek.

"Can you smell her, Mr. Conner? Doesn't she smell so good?" Natalie slowly eased her fingers all the way inside, pressed them ever deeper, curled her fingertips, and slowly began pulling them out.