What Once Was Innocent Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Twenty-three."

"Then don't ma'am me unless your at least two decades younger then that. I'm three years younger then you. If anyone is a ma'am, you are." Natalie was completely offended. She took no shit from other women. "As far as the price of the ring goes, I would assume most diamond rings are expensive."

"I'm sorry then, Miss. I merely meant to acknowledge you in a pleasant way." The saleswoman paused. "This ring is eighteen-thousand dollars, Miss." She placed the ring back in the holder, snubbing her nose.

"And you're point is? Do you think he can't afford it? Oh let me guess, you think because you work in the finest jewelry store, in town, that makes you royalty and we're mere common-folk? Peasants?" Natalie fumed. "Let me ask you, MA'AM, what's your annual salary?"

"May I ask what this has to do with the ring, Miss? I'm sure you're... um, much older boyfriend can easily afford this ring. I'm sure that's your appeal to him. Am I right?"

"It has nothing to do with the ring! It has to do with how you're treating us. I'll disregard your little, childish comment about our ages and why I love him. But, I bet I could make a very safe guess that you're paid less than ten dollars an hour, at the very, very most, plus commission." Natalie leaned over the counter, talking softly. "Well I make double that and I'm younger then you. So go snub your nose at someone else, you minimum wage bitch!"

Garrett grabbed Natalie's arm, pulling her back.

"No, Mr. Conner, this bitch needs to be put in her place!"

The saleswoman remained firm behind the counter, assuming it protected her from the enraged young woman. "Mr. Conner, huh? I see."

Natalie jerked her arm from Garrett's grasp, almost climbing on top of the counter to get as close to the saleswoman's face as she could. "That's right, honey, Mister. Mister is what you call a man that fucks your brains out at least three times a day. Looks like it's been a while for you." Natalie looked her up and down, sliding back down the front of the glass.

"May I be of service?" A fat, pale-skinned man approached from behind the saleswoman.

"Yes you may, unless you intend on looking down your nose at us, insulting us, judging us, or making yourself out to be better then us." Natalie again pulled away from Garrett's grasp.

"Let's just go, Natalie." Garrett didn't want anyone to see this. Many people in the town knew him well. What would someone think of him in a jewelry store, at the engagement rings, with a girl half his age? Ordinarily he wouldn't care what other people thought of him. But things were still testy with his wife. She could easily use such a thing to ruin him in their divorce.

"No! I'm not going anywhere! I'm sick and tired of businesses not giving a shit about their own customers! Sir?" She was interrupted.

"Joshua Cline, please, Miss."

"Joshua, this woman here..." She was interrupted again.

"Tia," the man blurted.

Natalie grew furious. "TIA THEN! Tia has been extremely rude to us. She has judged my relationship, insulted our engagement, and acted like a stuck-up bitch to us the entire time!"

"I'm sorry, Miss. We will handle this matter..."

This time Natalie interrupted. "Don't hand me that bullshit! You'll do nothing to her and she'll proceed to lose business and money for you. If you want people like this representing your company, then I hope you go bankrupt! Just because you mark up your merchandise more then the other jewelry stores in town, significantly more i might add, doesn't mean that your employees can belittle your paying customers. I demand that she be fired right here and right now! And if that puts you in a bad position, as far as on-hand staff is concerned, I have five friends that could easily fill her spot this very moment!

Tia puffed at the comment. "He wouldn't dare. I'm the hottest girl here. And we all know the hot girls sell more product.

Natalie almost spat in her face. "You? The hottest? Ha! If you're the hottest girl in here, then I hate to see the ugly ones! Hell, that girl right there is far prettier then you!" Natalie pointed directly toward Charlotte, standing far away from them.

"Her? Ha! She's a little girl!" Tia primped her hair, pushing her quite nicely full rack together with her upper arms.

Joshua Cline, all three-hundred pounds of him, twisted Tia around by the arm. "Tia, get out! You won't treat my customers in this manner!"

Tia huffed, "Yeah? Well guess who won't get anymore company perks? I know your wife, you know!"

Natalie laughed loudly. "And you're judging me? You fucking tramp! How could you even stomach the idea of fucking him? Oh, wait, maybe you DO make more money then me!" Natalie laughed as Tia jerked her purse from under the counter.

"No, wait Tia! Hold on! Garrett had actually held his temper for as long as he could. She turned around brashly. "Joshua, I'd like to buy that solitare and the matching earrings."

Joshua, Tia and even Natalie stood in shock.

"Y-y-yes, sir. Which credit provider would you happen to use?"

"I'll just right a check, if that's fine." Garrett held his smile.

"Oh, but of course it is, sir!" Joshua fumbled trying to write the handwritten receipt. "That will be, um... twenty-six thousand, eight-hundred and two dollars and thirty-nine cents, sir."

Tia's eyes seemed to turn red.

"And do your sale people make a commission on their sales?"

Tia's demeanor instantly change, smiling and adjusting her jacket.

"Yes, sir. Eight percent of each sale. Since Tia did help you today, would you like to..." Joshua was put on hold.

"Helped?" Natalie exclaimed. "Sorry, I'll shut up now."

"Natalie is right. If you call that help, then I'll take my business elsewhere."

"Oh no, no sir! I simply meant..."

Garrett held his index finger to his lips, silencing the groveling man. "The commission should be added to Miss Charlotte's pay, if you don't mind."

"Charlotte?" Tia screamed, making Charlotte, herself, jump from across the store. "Charlotte hasn't done a thing for these... these people!"

"QUIET YOU!" Joshua regained his low voice. "I don't recall Charlotte helping you sir."

Garrett held the check in the middle between his fingertips, threatening to rip it.

"Yes sir. The commission will go to Charlotte. It will be in her next pay check."

"I don't think you're understanding me, Joshua. I would like for you to give her the commission now."

"Sir, we do not have that amount of cash on hand."

"Look, I seriously doubt that such a fine jewelry store as this one, wouldn't have the necessary funds for a sizable transaction. If you're going to sell twenty-thousand dollar trinkets, you better have the funds to complete the sell." Garrett could sense Joshua didn't know how to respond. "Write her a check and post date it if you have to, for God's sake! But you will cut her a check today, in front of me. She knows nothing of this, so who's to say you'll not just keep it from her and pocket the money yourself?"

Joshua reached for the check.

"Not until I see the check written out for her."

"That's it! I'm not taking anymore of this shit!" Tia stormed off.

"Yeah, you leave! Go put your application in at McDonald's! But like you said, only the HOTTEST GIRLS GET THE SALES!" Natalie turned again to Garrett. "Sorry." She bowed her head cutely.

"Just a minute, sir." Joshua walked away from them with the check, written out in the amount of two-thousand, one-hundred, forty-four dollars and nineteen cents, made out to Charlotte Hansen. Joshua leaned close to Charlotte, holding the check in front of her face. Her mouth dropped open, eyes wide. Joshua turned to point in the direction of Garrett. Charlotte's eyes followed. No one was there. They both caught a slight glimpse of Garrett and Natalie walking down the mall corridor. The check lay on the counter and the receipt was gone.

_________________________________

"Can I open just one, Daddy?" Makayla begged her father. She lay beside him, her soft, naked body pressed against his side as they cuddled in his bed.

She had slept with him every night since Larissa left. They spent hours before falling asleep, kissing and touching, licking and tasting every inch of each others fantastic bodies. Each morning they would wake just a bit earlier then usual, to satisfy each other, enjoying the fact that they could love each other freely. Today was no different. It was Saturday, the day before Makayla's nineteenth birthday. She woke her father as she asked, gently tracing her fingernails up and down his smooth testicles.

"You keep doing that and you can open them all!" Garrett rumbled. His voice groggy.

"In that case." Makayla smiled as she slipped under the covers and took her father's cock in her mouth.

"What a lucky man I am," Garrett mumbled. "I was just kidding. You can open one." Garrett paused. "The one from Larissa." Garrett folded his hands behind his back, enjoying the view of his gorgeous, naked daughter sucking him fully. How sexy her ass looked laying below him, her legs spread slightly. He sighed as he watched his beautiful daughter's face between his naked legs. His orgasm quickly came with just the sight of his dick being swallowed up over and over by her luscious mouth.

"Mmmm, God you taste so sweet, Daddy! I love the way your cum tastes." Makayla said just after drinking it all down. She forcefully primed the remaining drops of cum from the tip, licking it away.

"Well I'm glad you like it. I love you liking it." Garrett knew this would never get old. The excitement of it being so forbidden wouldn't let it.

They spent the day relaxing on the couch, spooning naked and watching old episodes of Gunsmoke; kissing as much as possible. Garrett's hand never left her delicious breast, cupping it underneath.

The phone rang and instantly Makayla got up to answer it. "Maybe it's Larissa, Daddy!"

"Maybe it is," Garrett thought. He hoped it would be. He watched his naked daughter pace across the floor as he listened to her sweet voice responding to the unknown caller. More then once he had mouthed to her, asking who it was, but she casually ignored him, rolling her eyes. She sat on the couch in front of him; her smooth ass against his stomach. As she talked, she playfully stroked her pussy; looking at him. In mid-sentence she stood up in front of him and slowly wrapped her legs around his face. Her body sank against his lips, inviting her father to taste her. Slowly he lapped at her tender hole, sucking in all the delicious sweetness. Occasionally she'd whimper. Once he caught her saying, "No that's this cute, stray kitten that showed up at our door the other day."

"Here Daddy, it's for you." Makayla looked down between her legs at her father's face, buried deep between them, smiling and handing him the phone.

Garrett mouthed, "Who is it?" She only smiled as she rose from him.

"Hello?" Garrett watched his daughter walk around the edge of the couch; her incredible body slowly climbing over the arm of the couch, at his feet. Her tits swayed above his legs.

"Garrett? It's Rebecca." Garrett glared at his daughter as she eased further up his body. She held his cock up by one finger and a thumb, running her tongue across her relaxed lower lip. Garrett tried to push her away but he also knew he didn't want her to stop. Apparently, his dirty-minded little angel loved the thought of him talking to her mother as she sucked his dick. He couldn't believe he had been eating her out as she talked to her own mother.

"Um, hi." Garrett's mind raced, unable to think properly.

"I thought about coming over today and giving Kayla her presents. Did you get her anything or did you forget?"

Garrett grunted as he felt his daughter's soft lips gently wrapping around the tip of his penis. "Forget? When have I ever forgotten my daughter's birthday? Why today? Tomorrow is her birthday."

"I have some things I need to do tomorrow."

Garrett accidentally muttered, "Oh my God," as his daughter slowly sucked his entire cock into her mouth, looking directly at him.

"What?"

"Um, I said oh my God. As in, what the hell is more important then your daughter's birthday?" Garrett's mind searched. "Oh, let me guess, it involves my ex-best friend, right?"

"Garrett, listen. I told you I am deeply sorry. I never thought I would be able to do such a thing but, I don't know, it just happened before I could stop it. You know that I love you. I want to be with you. But I know you need time." She paused. "Makayla means the world to me, Garrett. You know that. But this is really important and it's not what you think."

Garrett had never felt such conflicting emotions at the same time like this. He absolutely hated his wife right now. He was jealous and angry, and at the same time in complete bliss watching his own daughter service him. He wanted to tell her that her little angel was sucking his dick as he spoke to her. He imagined Makalya was doing it as an outright rebellion against her mother.

"Whatever Rebecca. Listen, we're kind of busy right now. Call back later."

"Garrett, don't you hang up! Busy with what?"

He wanted to tell her. He even mouthed the words silently. "We're doing father and daughter stuff. You wouldn't understand." He heard Makayla laugh.

Slowly she crept up his body, dragging her pussy against him until his cock lodged in between her labia. She pressed herself against him, lightly whispering in his free ear. "Tell Mommy to shut up. Tell her you have to go so you can fuck your little girl." Makayla ground her wetness into him. "Tell her that her daughter is completely naked, on top of you. And that she's about to squeeze her daddy's big dick up inside her, until it snaps her cherry."

Garrett's cock leaped as the words tickled in his ear.

"Yeah, right. Anyway, when should I come over?"

Garrett bit his lip hard, trying to keep quiet. His gorgeous, eighteen year old daughter was pressing his cock head hard against her innocence, rubbing it back and forth. He tried to think clearly. Clearly enough to answer his wife. He closed his eyes to concentrate. As soon as his mouth opened to form a word, she did it. He felt her lips part. He felt the pressure. He felt the tip of his cock pop inside her young pussy. His daughter's pussy.

He immediately opened his eyes as wide as they've ever opened, shaking his head in protest; looking down at the unbelievable sight. He saw her creamy thighs spread far apart. She hovered above him, letting him see his wonderful penis, barely pressed inside her virginity. She slowly lowered a bit and immediately rose again, moaning as it invaded her.The first dick ever inside her. Garrett thought about it.

"GARRETT!" Rebecca shrieked.

"WHAT?" Garrett tried to cover his daughter's moans.

"I asked you what time would be best for me to come over? What the hell are you doing?"

"Hold on, I'll ask Makayla." Garrett held his palm tightly against the receiver. "Sweetie, what are you doing? You're not gonna...?"

"No, Daddy. I'm just seeing what it feels like." Makayla lowered slowly again, closing her eyes. "It feels so good, Daddy! It's only the tip."

"You're mother wants to know when she can come over, TODAY. What should I tell her?"

Makayla grabbed the phone from her father's hand.

"Hey Mom." Makayla raised and lowered as she spoke, feeling her father's hard cock stretch her so tightly. "Mmm, Any time is fine, but not after six o'clock." She paused, breathing heavily and listening. "Nothing. Just stretching." She raised off of him, sliding back down between his legs. She loudly licked the underside of Garrett's shaft.

Garrett held his breath in shock. The phone's microphone was almost touching the other side of his cock.

"Cuz he's taking me out, that's why." She fed herself his length, sucking until her saliva made loud slurping sounds. "What infernal racket?" She paused. "Oh! Eating a popsicle. Cream-filled." She winked at her father, flicking her tongue against the opening. "I don't know where. It's a surprise." She sucked as she listened. "He won't tell me! Why do you have to be such a nag?" Makayla rolled her eyes, taking him fully over and over. "Because if I don't stop licking it, it'll drip! Hold on a minute and let me finish it."

Makayla held the phone out from her ear, carefully positioning it right beside her mouth. She looked up at her father with an evil, sly grin as she began sucking him tightly. She made full trips up and down, pressing her lips tightly against his body, grinding her nose in the thin, black patch of hair above his cock; rotating her head left and right. She quickly tugged her mouth back up it, trickling her tongue underneath as it left her. Then back down again.

"Mmm, God this is so good," she slurped loudly; swallowing her spit. She felt the long, slippery pole begin to throb. She pressed her tongue against the tip, opening those sultry lips; staring at her daddy as her fingers pulled the cum from deep inside him. "Mmm," she moaned as strand after juicy strand of her father's semen splashed against the back of her throat. She slowly sucked the tip for more.

"HELLO?" a loud voice came from the phone. Pause. "MAKALYA ANN CONNER!"

They both looked at the phone as the bitchy voice resonated from the speaker.

Makayla sat up, her mouth still open, a huge pool of cum filling her mouth to the lower lip. It could spill out at the slightest movement. "Yuh, sah-ee Mum," she slurred as she spoke to her mother; her mouth full of her father's cum. "Uh huv uh muff-foo uh yooce." Makayla couldn't help but smile, looking at her father's expression. Two small streams of cum poured from the corners of her mouth, dripping on Garrett's stomach. He jumped in surprise.

Makayla carefully closed her mouth. Garrett watched her delicate throat rise and fall as his spent sex drained down into her stomach.

"I said... I had a mouthful of juice in my mouth! SORRY!" Makayla again rolled her eyes. "Okay, see you in twenty minutes then! Bye Mommy!" Makayla pressed the end button, dropping it on the floor. Her face lowered down, tongue extending, lapping up the spilled sperm off her father's smooth abs.

"What a bitch!" Makayla jumped onto her father, kissing him.

"Watch it, young lady! That's you're mother."

"I know, Daddy. I'm sorry." Makayla stared at him with sad puppy-dog eyes. "But can't she call when I'm not sucking your dick, Daddy?"

"You're such a dirty little thing! I can't believe you did that!"

"Me? You're the one that was eating your own daughter's pussy while I talked to my mommy on the phone!" Makayla frowned. "I thought it was sexy as hell for her to be listening while I sucked my daddy's dick."

"God, you're so naughty."

Makayla jumped up as the thought entered her mind. "Hey Daddy, why don't we fuck until Mom gets here? You can take my virginity when she rings the doorbell! Pretty please?"

Garrett couldn't believe his daughter was so dirty. She had no limits. "No, honey. Too risky. Why don't you go put on some clothes... a skirt, and come down and I'll lick that sweet, little pussy until she gets here?"

"Okay! Okay! I'll be right back!" She ran up the stairs, stomping around upstairs. Garrett quickly went into his room and threw on a shirt and shorts.

12