What Sandy Was Not Told Ch. 02

Story Info
With the four Aussie girls in their tent.
7.8k words
4.65
13.6k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

Well, that settled it, that something was going to happen, and Pat and Trish and Jean obviously understood that there was going to have to be some sharing, doubling up, or girl-on-girl action. Even Mary had understood that and didn't seem think it was a problem; and Jean had taken the initiative of making contact with me. Pat had shown interest, and Trish had admitted that she wasn't entirely adverse to the idea of a girl eating her pussy.

But at the moment, I was more interested in what Jean's hand was doing, sliding up my thigh and then unhesitatingly slipping down to find my cock and balls. I assumed that Rick was paying proper attention to Mary and hoped that Pat and Trish would understand. As I leaned towards Jean, reaching across to find her head, Pat's hand disappeared, letting me hope I was right.

Jean's face was closer than I expected, and when she felt my hand, she dropped back, drawing me down on the mattress with her other hand and then quickly changing hands on my cock as we embraced and kissed, and I found one of her breasts, firm, aroused nipple, and no bra under her shirt - that I hadn't noticed that? As we straightened out our legs, bumping others, there were snorts, but that only confirmed that the others were doing the same. Hmm, other legs from the side where Pat and Trish had been sitting! Were they kissing, too, or just finding each other's breasts? I heard a giggle from Mary and then a chuckling "um-hmm". Lucky Rick, those nice breasts.

But Jean's were fine, too, my hand slipping into her shirt, and she was an aggressive kisser, and her hand knew all about men's pants, quickly finding my zipper, and then she snickered when she found that I didn't have on any underpants, although she must have felt that already, but it was nice confirmation to her that we had been hoping the evening would develop that way. The legs moved around, but no one seemed care or notice that they were touching. I heard a surprise "Umm!" from Mary, and heard Pat and Trish murmuring. Well, they weren't kissing, at least at that moment. Jean's hand slipped past my cock and massaged my balls. No question that we were going to do more, even if we had to go back to our tent.

But then Mary whispered loudly:

"Oh shit! I got to go," and giggled, adding: "Not like that."

We all chuckled, and Pat said what most of us probably thought:

"Good idea," and we agreed with um-hmms.

"Oh, I didn't want to break up the party.

"No fear," Jean replied: "... I think it is just starting; better now than later."

Oh, good," Mary replied with giggle as she started to get up.

Jean snickered softly as she removed her hand from my pants and attempted to zip them up. I reached down and pushed him in, hoping he wouldn't be caught in the zipper when I had to remove my fingers. She solved that by leaving the last inch or two open and pushing him to the side.

With more chuckles, we trooped out of the tent and hurried to the toilets. I was a bit relieved that there was no one around to see us; the rest of the group either still at the bar - it sounded like it - or already in bed. As we returned, Pat asked me quietly:

"May we use your tent?"

"If you want to," and she and Trish went off.

"Where're they going?" Mary whispered.

"Our tent."

"Oh."

Jean squeezed my hand with a soft chuckle, and we returned to their tent and took off our shoes. Jean closed it, as I heard Rick and Mary sit down, and then joined me, still standing, her hand sliding around my back as we found each other's mouth. Then she murmured:

"May as well get ready for bed," and started to undress.

I did the same, like her, still standing. We heard Mary snicker and then they were also rustling around. Before I could wonder about Mary's apparently easy acceptance of what was going on, Jean was back in my arms: warm naked bodies together, hands exploring up and down as we kissed again. As we sat down and then laid back, it did occur to me that Mary probably wanted to go along with anything that we older three did, and she had started things with her "Oooh, I'd like that!" I was sure Rick wouldn't have forgotten that. What an invitation! That all went through my head much faster than it took words to express.

Jean and I were kissing again with our hands all over each other, hers soon finding again my aroused cock, and then one of mine leaving her breast and finding her moist pussy, and then my mouth finding that breast - nice stiff nipple. As I was beginning to think that I wanted to suck and lick her pussy - oh, I was thinking it all along, just thinking it was time to - she sat up and started to turn around. "Um-hmm," I agreed and helped her lay back down, she immediately slipping a thigh under my head, the other one raised, as mine slid up under her head. No question: she knew what she liked and wanted - both ways - nodding with my cock in her warm mouth as my tongue acquainted itself with her slippery, aroused pussy.

Oh, I did wonder for a moment what Pat and Trish were doing, either wanting to be alone to do it together - or just Pat to Trish? - or not to do anything and leave us alone. Tomorrow ...? Then I heard Mary murmur:

"Oooh, yes. Oooh-ooh! ... Should I, too?"

"Only if you want to," Rick murmured. Jean chuckled on my cock.

"I guess I should," Mary replied and giggled softly. Jean nodded with another chuckle as Mary remarked:

"Nice cock, ... here goes."

Jean and I both chuckled again, and then we forgot about them for a while. We were in no hurry, and Jean knew how to prolong my pleasure, so we were aware of when Rick grunted and then moaned - several times - and then Mary hummed with a loud "uhnnn," that Jean repeated for my enjoyment and to show that she also knew what had happened.

"Oooh, that was a lot!" we heard her exclaim softly, adding:

"Not so bad, just tastes funny. ... Was it good? Oh, it must have been."

Rick must have just nodded, like Jean did with a snicker, if one can snicker with a cock in one's mouth. Then it seemed like Jean wanted to taste it too, and I sure did, sucking and tonguing her firm, not so little knob, my nose rubbing between her slippery lips. Rick must have been doing about the same; as Jean's thighs began to quiver, we heard Mary's aroused noises, at first more muted sighs and moans, but then louder with gasps, and then she was almost crying - or laughing. It seemed awful loud in the silent night and arousing to hear, but Jean's thighs clamped on my ears, muffling the noise as her pelvis jerked, beginning to flood my face with her pussy juice as my cock twitched and thrust in her mouth, spurting again and again, apparently to her liking, she moaned each time she felt him spurt, gasping in cool air around him as her orgasm continued, and continuing to hold him as her pelvis continued to twitch against my mouth and give me more of her juice.

Finally, she stilled, letting him slip out a little as she gasped and sighed, and then as she recovered, she licked around his head as we heard Mary exclaim:

"Oh God, that was good! ... Uhnn! ... I didn't know I could come like that."

Jean let him slip from her mouth with chuckle, nodding on my thigh. I chuckled and nodded on hers in return, and she removed her leg from my head. Then we heard Rick and Mary moving around, and then Mary murmur:

"Oooh, you've got me all over your face, ... hm-hmm. I can still taste you; you don't mind?"

Obviously, Rick didn't; we heard a moist kiss. I sat up and turned around, embracing Jean, and we kissed without having to clarify that. My thigh slipped between hers, and she made space, inviting me to slide it to her pussy, and then we dozed off.

Eventually it cooled off in the tent, waking us. We rummaged around and got a sleeping bag to cover us, probably stirring the others, who then seemed to do the same as Jean curled up with her back to me, and I found her breast, and we dozed off again.

Then it must have been too warm; I woke up again, lying on my back. For a few moments, I was thinking I was back in the tent with Geerta or Marga, but then remembered. The cover slipped down on Jean's side. Maybe she had just pushed it off her shoulder, and that woke me up. I heard Rick snoring softly and chuckled silently. Jean must have, too, must have woken up; she snorted softly, and then reached back with her hand to find me, touching my hip. She chuckled softly and rolled on her back.

"Um-hmm," I acknowledged softly. "Awake?" she whispered. "Um-hmm," I repeated, and she chuckled again and let her hand slide over and find my pubic hair, her fingers scratching familiarly. "Um-hmm," I acknowledged again, and she agreed and then whispered:

"Worked out better than I thought; didn't know how it could."

"Thank Mary ... and Pat and Trish."

"Um-hmm. ... You think they did?"

"Maybe, Pat admitted she was curious, and Trish, that it shouldn't make any difference who did it to her."

"Hm-hmm! I heard that argument when I came out. They're both right, ... the Dutch girls, too."

"Um-hmm, I thought so. They were wondering if that was what you meant with 'helping each other'."

"Hmm! They told you that? ... They were, but I doubt Mary understood."

"But she seems adventurous enough."

"Hm-hmm! Surprised me. ... Hmm! ... But I like this better when I can have one."

Her fingers slipped down and found my cock, that hadn't been entirely unaffected by what her fingers had been doing. I rolled towards her and slid my hand down between her thighs. She chuckled softly, and for a few moments our fingers were doing the talking - and getting response. Then I whispered:

"You like to ride - your nice strong thighs?"

"Hmm! Um-hmm, not just horses."

"Hm-hmm! Without a saddle?"

"Only."

Jean snorted and rolled towards me, sliding her leg over me as I rolled back, murmuring with her mouth close to mine as she straddled me:

"Glad you asked," and then we were kissing as she guided him into her pussy.

For a few moments, we were more kissing than fucking, and then she wanted me to suck her nipples - as if I didn't want to! - first one and then the other, while we just moved a little. From my experience between Florence and Cologne, I knew that she would want to sit up and take charge - do what felt best for her. Anything, everything would feel good for me in the hold of her pussy. She did sit up, with an "uhnn!" as he went deeper and was forced back, and began to rock her pelvis to and fro. I grasped her breasts. After a moment, her hips began to circle. She certainly did like to ride! And knew how!

Of course, we had forgotten about the others since we had stopped just whispering, but Mary's only slightly muted question reminded us that they were also there:

"What are they doing?" I guess she could see the silhouette of Jean. Then she giggled and answered herself:

"Oh, like that!" and giggled again, and then asked more softly, probably to Rick:

"Is that good?"

Jean snickered out loud, holding still for a moment as she replied:

"Real good," and snickered again before she added: "Try it."

I snickered and heard Rick chuckle as Mary giggled again. As Jean resumed moving her hips, we heard Mary ask Rick softly: "You want to?"

We snorted and then forgot about them. Well, I was pretty sure Rick wanted to, but then I forgot about them; Jean was riding so professionally - no, I didn't mean to suggest that, but she knew how to, and knew how to make it better for herself - it couldn't have been much better for me without making me come. I felt her fingers slip down between us and then felt them rubbing, quickly, back and forth and in circles as she moaned in appreciation, and her hips moved nervously, both of us responding with an "uhnn!" when her pussy clutched him.

For a moment, we were distracted by hearing Mary exclaim softly:

"Uhnn! ... Ooooh! ... Oh! Yeah! That's good! ... Uhn-unnn!"

Jean and I snorted, and I was thankful for the brief pause as Jean held still. I rubbed her nipples, and felt her nod vigorously once with an "um-hmm," and then she started moving again, both her hips and her fingers. Distracting myself, I considered that Mary couldn't be doing it so good for Rick - or for herself - but would certainly learn how to. Then Jean murmured:

"Sit up and hold my ass."

I did, squeezing her hand between us. She found my mouth with hers, thrusting her tongue in mine and then teasing mine into hers and sucking on it as her arms went around my neck. I felt her fingers moving again - and her pelvis. She sure knew what and how she wanted it, but it was feeling great for me.

If she had more experience, I was happy to learn from it.

My hands explored the cheeks of her ass, attracted to slip down between them - um-hmm - feeling the back of her pussy and my cock in it. I'd never done that before. What did she think of it? She released my tongue and loosened her hold around my neck, leaning back and murmuring:

"Suck them."

I did - only one nipple, of course - as her fingers became even more active, now that they had more space to move, and then she murmured:

"Rub it."

She did like that my fingers had slipped down there, I thought, and rubbed, but then she almost commanded - louder than a murmur:

"My asshole."

If she thought that felt good, I thought, and my fingers slid up and found it. She nodded with a confirming "um-hmm." She thought it did feel good, and it felt interesting for my fingers, especially when I felt it tighten - and her pussy contract on my cock. Yes, it must feel good, if that happened. She really did know what she liked and what felt good for her, and that felt good for me, too, having her pussy clutch him. I shifted to her other nipple and sucked nibbled as my fingers - and hers - moved more actively, and her asshole and pussy responded.

"Oooh!" we suddenly heard Mary respond to something they were doing, and then:

"Oooh! ... If you want to. ... Uhnn! ... Hm-hm-hmm! That feels good!"

I had to think that Rick had responded to Jean's demand: "My asshole," and rubbed hers, and she rocked her hips, moving him in her pussy as I sucked on her nipple. The contractions of her asshole invited my finger to press deeper, and she had no objection. On the contrary, she nodded with an emphatic "um-hmm" as her fingers seemed to be doing everything they could to arouse her. Then her other hand drew me up, making me release her aroused nipple, and both her arms slung around my neck as she demanded:

"Fuck me!" and began to ride up and down on my cock as she devoured my mouth.

I didn't need any encouragement; my cock wanted to come in her clutching cunt, and her clutching asshole wanted my finger in it, and got it little by little as I helped her ride up and down. As I was about to come, I heard Mary repeat Jean's command in an aroused, almost desperate tone:

"Fuck me."

I hope Rick did. We sure did: Jean's cunt was trying to milk my cock as her asshole clenched my finger. Not just trying to milk him, he was coming as though he never wanted to again! And Jean was, too, at least as good as I could imagine, her cunt squeezing him and flushing her warm - hot! - love juice past him and down on my balls, more times than he could.

Jean pressed me back, dropping heavily down on me as she stretched her legs back, gasping and sighing loudly, as I held her ass, and she let her head drop down over my shoulder, still gasping, and I was, too.

As we recovered, we became aware of the sounds of Mary's and Rick's exertion, the slap of their hips coming together and then Mary's aroused "fuck, fuck, fuck ...." Then Rick gasped and moaned, and Mary was whimpering as their hips continued to slap together, losing control of her noises, sobbing and moaning out loud.

Jean and I snorted. I was wondering if it had been that arousing for her - I knew it had been for me. She raised her head and murmured:

"We did it just as good - if not so loud," and kissed me.

"Um-hmm," I agreed with a nod as we kissed, and then she moved off me, half way - her thigh still over mine - nodding on my arm under her head with a cheerful sounding "um-hmm."

Then we had to chuckle again when we heard Mary exclaim:

"Oh, my God! I never came like that before! ... God, it's all wet. Did I do that?" and she giggled, and then we heard them kiss.

"Compliments, Rick," I murmured to Jean, and she nodded with a snort.

We found our cover and then settled down next to each other. Jean reached down and gave him a friendly massage as she chuckled softly, and then we slept for the rest of the night.

When I awoke, it was just dawning. This time I immediately knew where I was and then recalled the previous evening and night. I tried to change position without disturbing Jean, but as I settled down facing her, she turned her head back and said "Hi" with a mild smile.

"Good morning," I whispered.

"Good morning. Sleep well?"

"Um-hmm, I always sleep well after you know what."

"Hm-hmm! Especially when it was that good."

"Um-hmm," I agreed with a grin and reached over and held her breast.

That reminded me of my question the previous morning and I asked softly:

"What color are your nipples? I pretty much know everything else."

She snorted and replied:

"Yeah, kind of funny, not seeing each other," and pushed the cover down.

The nipple that wasn't in my hand popped up in the cooler air, more beige than pink. I warmed it up. Jean smiled with a nod and whispered:

"We were all wondering what would happen. ... Well, I was, and the others must have been."

"We too, real good."

As she nodded again with a smirk, Mary remarked in a bright voice:

"Oh good, you're awake. Good morning."

I saw the movement of her sitting up as we replied, and we sat up as Rick mumbled a sleepy "good morning", still lying beside Mary. I returned the cheerful smile on her younger looking face and then saw ...!

I thought breasts like hers only appeared in artists' paintings: high, widely spaced, full, half orbs with lovely, rosy nipples in the middle, pointing a little to the sides, aroused from the fresh air after being under the cover. For some reason, they seemed quite innocent, just there, not suggesting sex, like the breasts in men's magazines. Jean snorted, apparently having recognized what I was looking at. As Rick sat up and said "good morning" again, I wondered which artists had liked girls like that: French, 18th, 19th century? Rick would know, he had taken an art appreciation course.

Mary turned to him and said:

"Hi, good morning," and then giggled and looked at us and added:

"That's the first time I told a boy 'good morning,' ... like this, slept with one all night."

We all chuckled. Mary grinned - perhaps at the recognition that "sleeping with someone" was a euphemism, obviously with a sudden recollection of how she had; her nipples popped out again, and she exclaimed softly:

"Oh, that was good," and gave Rick a smile, and then giggled and added:

"Oooh, and that, too. We did that, ... I did that," and she gave us all a self-satisfied smile.

As we three snickered, she continued:

"I sort of knew what to expect. I did it to him a couple of times ... before we really did it. Kind of messy in his pants, but then we took everything off. Wow!"

Her hand swept in a curve, and she joined in our snickering, then adding:

"Smells and tastes funny," and turned to Rick and asked:

"Did I do right?"

"You sure did," he assured her, rubbing her back as a pleased smirk passed briefly over her lips.

I guess I was still looking at Mary's breasts and that Rick noticed. He looked at them, quite obviously - he hadn't seen them before either. Jean chuckled again and said:

"They are lovely. The rest of are getting a complex about being just normal."

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers