What She Wants

Story Info
Slave and dom explore the rules and probe their boundaries.
5.1k words
4.46
34.4k
29

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimAndSam
SimAndSam
34 Followers

Part 1

It's Friday afternoon and I'm eager to be done with the Friday afternoon social stuff so I can take off early. I'm tired from the week, but it's the weekend and there'll be time to relax. With a last flyby of the snack table and a few minutes at the foosball game, I head back to my office.

"Hey baby, I'm on the way," I write.

"Cum, cum!" I can't help but laugh and smile at the spelling. You haven't done that before.

The days are a bit cooler so I'm stuck wearing jeans. It's so much more relaxed in shorts, I think. Riding down Front Street is bumpy as ever, but I push Sophie along despite my teeth rattling. A few minutes later and I'm zipping up Queen and gliding around the corner into the alley.

"Heeeey!"

"Hey lover," you call from the living room.

With the bike racked, shoes off and after a little pee, I head up to see what we're going to do for dinner.

I distractedly give you a kiss as I head to the fridge for a Coke.

"Slave! Remove your clothes."

"Huh?"

Thwack! You whip the crop you had hidden behind your back to smack against my ass. Protected by the jeans, it's more of a shock than painful, but I let out yelp anyway and throw you a dangerous glare.

Holding my gaze with a very slightly bemused smirk, you say, "nobody gave you permission to speak. Now remove your clothes. Don't make me tell you again."

I feel a shudder of excitement as I begin to register what your plans are for the evening. To you, however, it looks like I'm pausing to consider whether or not to do as you said.

Thwack again. This time you catch me on the thigh and mere surprise isn't the dominant sensation. As i'm roughly rubbing the stinger, you step closer and say, "slaves do not decide whether or not they obey the commands of their mistress. They do as they are told and they do it immediately."

"The next time I am forced to discipline you, the punishment will be much more severe."

And with that, I finally clue-in and start to take off my clothes.

When I'm facing you again naked and sporting a impressive erection, you begin by saying, "in future, when I refer to you as slave, so long as there are no vanillas present, you will remove all your clothes and come and stand beside me. Is that clear?"

"Ah... yes?"

You look at me with disappointed eyes. "I told you that were you to be disobedient again, there would be a punishment. When answering me, you will say 'yes Mistress or no Mistress.' This is the second time you've spoken incorrectly and so we'll deal with your mouth."

With that, you go to the closet and bring back a ball gag.

"Open." I comply and you strap it on.

It doesn't feel too bad but I'm clearly incapable of saying anything with it on. Moreover, it adds to the sensation of submission and it's jarring not having the ability to engage. With you dressed and me with nothing, I'm hit by an excited shudder as I struggle to find my place in the changing power dynamic.

"That's better. Now we don't have to worry about what you say or whether you say anything at all."

"I have a couple more items for you to wear, starting with your collar."

You tie the collar around my neck and loop your finger into it drawing me close for a passionate kiss. With your other hand, you reach between my legs and grab onto my balls. You work your fingers around so you're grabbing the space between my cock and balls and begin to squeeze harder and harder until I'm squirming. You lean in closer and say, "these are mine. When you're my slave I'll do with them as I please. I may stroke them gently. I might even suck on them and from time to time, I will squeeze them to bring you to your knees."

To prove the point, you squeeze harder and harder dragging me down to my knees.

You look down on me lovingly. I imagine that you're enjoying the sense of control and power and in this moment you're thinking about what fresh tortures you might inflict or, better yet, what pleasures you might extract.

Tortures first.

You grab me by the collar and pull me down, first to my hands and knees and then further so my shoulders and face are on the floor and my arms stretched in front of me. Then you take each arm in turn attaching the cuffs and finally bolting them together behind my back. You step around me and push my knees further apart and push on my lower back to flatten my chest and raise my ass. This position spreads my butt cheeks apart giving you easy access to my hole, balls and cock.

I hear you rummaging and see the flash of your camera several times as you take photo after photo of your prostrate slave. All the while you are commenting on how much you enjoy the view.

"Oh. There's one thing missing." I feel you smearing cold lube over my ass and then the icy sensation of metal being pushed in. You seemed unconcerned for whether I'm ready or not and push it slowly but steadily until the jeweled butt-plug pops into place. The sudden attention and stretching has me squirming and I try to protest but the gag only allows muffled retorts.

"There's no complaining slave. The cock, balls and ass are mine and only I get to decide how I feel about them. You're lucky I didn't start with the big thick 9 incher. Almost ready for more pictures but first we need to do something about that white ass of yours."

Standing beside me, you drag the tip of the crop over my back tracing lines and circles raising light pink lines on my skin. You try an experimental swat on my ass but there is little reaction from either me or my the white skin. You try again but a little harder. This time you get a satisfying flinch from me and a light red mark where the tip landed.

"Mmmm, that's nice. A slave's bum needs a little redness."

"I want to see your ass nice and red, but I'm going to be kind and give you a choice."

"I have to pee. Option 1, you get 20 smacks on the ass with my crop and I just go pee after taking some pics of you. Option 2, we go down to the shower and you sit on your heels. I'll stand over you with my pussy close to your face. I don't think the ball gag makes a very good seal so I would expect you'll taste quite a lot."

"Think about it for a second and raise one finger or two telling me which you want. I'm too easy on you. Anyone else would do both."

I think about it. We've never been a spanking couple so I'm not accustomed to the pain and twenty sounds like a lot. On the other hand, I don't know how much water you've been drinking and we've never really done that either.

"Slave, you're trying my patience. I shouldn't be such a pussy and do both... Answer now."

I quickly raise one finger.

"Good. I haven't really gotten into the water sports yet, but smacking your ass a little sounds like pretty good fun."

I feel you step away and then flinch when I feel the gentle touch of the crop on my right butt cheek.

"Oh slave, we haven't even started yet. If you're flinching just in anticipation, you're going to have a hard time of it."

"Spread your legs wider for me."

"Good. Now arch your back and close your fists. I don't want to see you reaching back with your fingers to cover your ass."

"Actually, count with your fingers. On every stroke open a finger and we'll do that twice. Sound good?"

Whack! I feel a stinging sensation on the right.

I raise one finger.

"No, no. That wasn't the first one. That was punishment for when I asked if it sounded good. Don't you know the universal sign for agreement is a thumbs-up?"

I do a thumbs-up.

"Good"

I feel a stinging stroke on the left, then the right and then a couple more on the right. Each time, I raise a finger.

You pause just before the eighth and feel you moving in closer.

I feel the crop land squarely on my balls filling me with that cold, dull pain. I can't help but moan a bit and slide forward.

"Nobody said you can move, slave. Back into position."

"Yes, good. Spread your legs wider. Wider. Arch your back. It must feel terrifying having your balls so exposed."

"I'm glad to see that your fingers still show seven. Our agreement was for your ass, not your junk."

The truth was that through the shock and pain I had forgotten to raise my finger. I guess I got lucky?

You start again and while they are a bit painful, there's an interesting warming sensation as the skin becomes a bit accustomed to the abuse. At ten you stop and reach down with your hand to gently stroke my ass. And then you slide your finger down between my cheeks pausing on the head of the butt plug to press it into my ass and swirl it around a little.

It feels great to feel the contact of your skin but also to feel the comforting closeness and reassuring loving of your hands

You continue with the next strokes while I count them off. And in a minute you're done.

"Nice and red and picture perfect for our scrap book."

"OK slave, stand up."

You attach the leash to my collar and lead me down the stairs to the bathroom.

In front of the mirror, you turn me around to show me the 21 stroke marks on my ass. It's warm and red but there isn't too much sensation and you were far from drawing any blood.

"I'm going to take off your gag, but don't say a word. You haven't earned back your speaking privileges."

"The other thing I was thinking is that while I'm not yet into the watersports, I know it is a fetish of yours. I think we should practice a bit. Maybe I'll end up really enjoying it and we can do it more when we bring out the slave."

I look at you with protesting eyes imploring you to remember the deal from upstairs. You gave me a choice.

"Oh. You think I went back on the deal? Yeah, maybe a little, but, slave, you need to learn that I can do whatever I want. Now, get in the shower and sit back on your heels."

I walk into the shower and settle down onto my knees and heels. Meanwhile you take off your pants and underwear and follow me in.

"I've been drinking lots of water today as I wanted this to be as pleasant as possible. I guess that's why I have to pee again!"

You come closer. Your cleanly shaved pussy looks delicious with it's perfectly smooth skins and the small protrusions of your labia. You reach between your legs and spread your lips to make a clearer path for the stream. You get closer still so you're almost over my face.

With your right hand on my head you tilt me back so I'm looking up towards your chest. That's when the first warm trickle hits me on my pecs. You sigh a little and the pressure builds as the stream climbs further up. I feel the spray on my chin and the stream hitting my neck. The smell is like cheerios and I can tell you were true to your word and diluted it.

You pause for a moment and slide your hand down to my firmly pressed lips. With your fingertip, you pry my lips apart leaving a finger sized gap. And with your finger in my mouth you pull me closer towards your pussy so that you're now just a few centimetres over my face.

"Slave, you know you want this. But that doesn't matter. If I want you taste me, you will. Now don't move."

I tilt my head back and close my eyes. A moment later I feel the first gentle splash on my nose and feel some of it trickle into my mouth. It doesn't taste bad. It doesn't taste like much. There's a bit of an odor but again, cheerios. You seem to feel more comfortable and the stream strengthens with most of it splashing to the floor. In the end, little made it into my mouth.

"Good boy. Now, clean me up and make sure there's not a drop."

You pull my face to your pussy and I set to work gently licking all around your pussy and between your lips. With your hand on the back on my head, you pull me in and you start rubbing your clit up and down on my tongue. You moan a little but I can tell you're frustrated. In the end you just want a cock inside of you.

You step back and rinse a little before stepping out of the shower.

"Slave, I'm going upstairs for a while. I want you to take this time to cleanup both inside and out. Don't take too long or I'll get bored and then the only person orgasming tonight will be me."

With that, you unshackle my wrists and head upstairs.

Part 2

I've learned to take you at your word, so I waste no time looking after the cleanup and shower. Once I'm cleaned and shaved, I put the collar and cuffs back and replace the plug. I head upstairs to find you lounging on the couch drinking a glass of wine and flicking through some Imgur.

"Good. You're ready. I'm going to play some music and look at some pictures. Sit here beside my feet and massage them for me."

Still admonished not to speak, I sit beside you and start rubbing from the soles and back up the calves to the knees.

"Slave, stop. I have another instruction for you. When you're in my presence, you will always stand or sit with your legs spread so that I have easy access."

I immediately shift so that I have my back against the couch and spread my legs. "Good boy." Then you take your crop and use it to tap and tease my penis and balls while I massage your feet and legs.

I know how you like the pressure and you coo with enjoyment. You've found some R&B that's good for the mood and you sip your wine while having your feet attended. You look blissful and happy.

After about 10 minutes you tell me to refill your glass and get something for myself.

"Give me your glass."

"Now, stand in front of me."

You grab my hardening penis and point it down. It's no surprise to me, as you've done this before, when you bring the glass up to my cock and dip it in as far as it would go. For good measure you stir it around.

"There. That should improve the flavour. I know how much you enjoy your own taste."

"I'm going to go have a shower. When I come out, I will find you on the bed with your ankles tied to the bed posts and your hands shackled and locked together behind your back. Make sure you are blindfolded. On the dresser, I expect to find the lube, the new black butt plug and the glass dildo all cleaned and ready to go. Also, bring down the rum and two shot glasses."

With that you head downstairs while I gather the glasses and the bottle from the kitchen. I run upstairs and grab some rope from our collection. After a few minutes I have all the requested toys laid out along with the glasses and the rum. Then I set to work on the ropes creating loops for my ankles which I secure to the bed's legs. So, when I'm attached and slide up the bed my ankles are pulled to the corners leaving me open for you. I finish off by putting on the blindfold and then clipping the wrist restraints behind my back and lie down.

From the bathroom, I hear the sounds of you preparing yourself. I think I hear the sounds of the zipper on your new boots. Mmmm. My cock hardens at the thought of you in your red boots and and pvc dress.

With a puff of warm wet air, you open the door from the bathroom and come in to inspect my work.

"Nice work slave. Though, I think you could have done a cleaner job on the ropes. Not a terrible job so the punishment will be light."

I feel you grab the end of my penis and hear the distinct sound of the leash being clipped onto my frenum ring. A moment later you pull the leash up to my mouth so my penis and balls are stretched up my body.

"Bite it."

I take the leash in my mouth, leaving me entirely exposed.

Whir, whir. I hear you playing with the crop and I fear what you might be doing with it.

Then, I feel you dragging it down over my chest and then my belly and along side by stretched penis. At the balls, you stop and tap them a few times. I can feel them contracting from the sudden contact.

"Bite hard on the leash, slave."

You slam the head of the crop down onto one of my balls with a loud smack. I can't help but convulse from the pain and shock.

"Don't move or I will add five more slaps. I'll count them as your fingers aren't visible for us to keep track."

"That was the practice. We'll start now."

Whack! "One." Whack. "Two. Oh, that seems to have hurt. Remember, don't make a sound." Whack!

I can't help myself and let out a yelp.

"Oh slave. What have you done? Why make this hard on yourself? Once again, I'm going to be really nice and help you so that you can't make the same mistake again."

You reach between my legs and pull out the metal plug. "I hope you did a good job cleaning yourself."

"Open your mouth. There. Suck on that. It will keep your mouth closed. Oh, and don't let the leash go."

"Oh wait. I can't leave you empty like that."

You reach up and grab the big black plug.

"Last time this was a lot for you to take. Hopefully, having worn the metal one for the last couple hours has loosened you a bit."

You lube it up and press it against my hole. The tip goes in without a problem but it's a challenge to go much further.

"Slave, don't piss me off. It's been all games to this point, but if you make it hard for me to get this plug in, there will be serious repercussions."

Thinking that you had been swatting me with a crop to the balls for the last 5 minutes wasn't a serious repercussion motivated me to loosen up as much as possible and you press on the plug. I push to release the muscles and the plug slides past the opening and firmly into place. It's really big but I didn't want to imagine you getting angry.

"Okay, good. We can get back to your balls. I think we got to two, right?"

That wasn't right, but I wasn't about to correct you so I just looked at you and tried to show encouragement in my eyes.

Whack! "Three." Whack. "Four" And finally, whack! "Five"

"See, that wasn't too bad. And just like the Catholics, once your penance is done you're in a state of grace with me."

"I think it's time for me to get what I want."

I hear you fiddling with something and then feel the pliers working on the ring. In a moment you have it free.

"Mmm... your mouth is a bit dirty from your plug and I want to make out with you. Here. Take a shot and swish it around."

I almost choke on it, but I'm more than happy to wash away the metallic taste. In truth, it was otherwise tasteless. I guess I did a good cleanup (happily!)

With the constant physical attention and the excitement of our crazy, surprise dom session, it doesn't take a lot of effort on your part to get me good and hard.

You crawl up my body rubbing the latex of your boots and dress against my naked skin. It feels amazingly smooth and I just want to reach out and lick you.

It seems you had the same idea. With my arms conveniently tucked behind my back, it's easy for you to throw your legs over my head and then settle back planting your pussy against my eager mouth. I know you won't want to do this for long so I eagerly run my tongue up and down the sides of your lips and finally rub the flat of it against your clit. You rock a little to get exactly the right sensation and I feel the blood rushing to engorge it.

"Mmmh... I'm almost ready, but one more treat for you."

You slide forward and sit up forcing your ass right above me tongue.

"Go ahead. I know how much you like it."

I'm hardly going to complain and set to licking and sucking, but that isn't your thrill so after about 30 seconds you slide off leaving me licking the air and straining to find you again.

"Ha ha. Don't get used to that. That's a treat only because I'm nice."

With that, you swing your legs over me and hover over my hard cock.

"My turn," as you slide down onto it in one slow motion.

I'm so turned on from all of the attention that I have to work hard to relax so as to not explode inside of you. I know you have more in store for me. As usual, it only take a couple minutes for you to be screaming and rocking with your first orgasm.

Still inside of me you lie forward and make out with me while we grind our pelvises together. I can feel you starting to get excited against so I tilt my hips forward and grind with you. Within moments you're moaning from a second and then a few minutes later a third which sets you to hysterical laughing.

SimAndSam
SimAndSam
34 Followers
12