What Should Have Happened

Story Info
Missed chances, or what should have happened.
1.3k words
3.99
16.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© 2017 Sam Thelion. All rights reserved. The author asserts a moral right to be identified as the author of this story. This story or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author except for the use of brief quotations in a review.

While the names and ages have been adjusted for publication, this story is based on an actual event. Looking back through the lens of time, I should have taken the chance when I had it. Suffice it say that we did get together finally a few years later, and still are to this day....

What Should Have Happened......

I remember it was summer, probably '79 or 80. Most likely late July, maybe early August. Natalie, or Nat, had just turned 18 in May; as for me, I was 22 and horny as hell.

I'd been catching glimpses of her as she tanned out in her front yard, watching as she'd untie her top so she would have any tan lines across her back. She'd also snug up her bottoms into the crack of her tight little ass, hoping to get as much coverage as possible. From just the right angle I could just make the camel toe where her bikini bottom was pulling up in the crack of her pussy. Very nice.

Here's what's weird about this -- I'd known her for years. Her parents and mine were good friends and better neighbors, and never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd ever be thinking about her this way. But, here I was, watching her again as she rolled over and pull her top down until it was just covering her nipples. Watching her take some tanning oil and spread it around on those perky little tits was definitely making me have some naughty thoughts about what I'd like to do with her.

After a couple of days of torment, I'd finally decided I needed to do something. She'd finally come out of the house with her lawn chair, and was stretching out when I decided to walk across the street. As I got closer she rose up and looked over at me and smiled -- all with a really nice shot of her tits. I could tell her nipples were already hard, which started up some 'activity' down below in my shorts.

"Hey Nat, looks like you could use some help. "

"That'd be great", Nat said, handing me the bottle of tanning oil. I squirted some out in hands and started rubbing it over back.

"I need some on my legs also." She spread her legs a little wider and snugged up her bottoms again. Oh my, that camel toe. I put some more oil in my hands and began rubbing it on her legs, working my way up from her feet toward her thighs. She let out a little soft moan as I began to spread the oil along the inside of her thighs and across the cheeks of her ass.

"There, that should work for now", I said, as I sat down on the grass next to her, my hard cock straining against my shorts.

"Looks like you could use some oil yourself", she said, staring at my crotch. "Why don't you take that out and let me make sure you don't sunburn yourself?"

"Um, because we're in your front yard, and it's the middle of the day?" I said.

"Aw, c'mon. Just take it out and let me see it. I've never seen a hard cock before."

Well, I couldn't let that be the case. Turning around so my back was to the street, I unzipped my shorts, pulled my hard cock out and watched as she reached over and touched it with one finger. "Oh, it's so soft" Nat said. "I thought it'd be harder." She touched it again, and this time my cock gave a little quiver on its own. Smiling, she wrapped her hand around the shaft and began stroking it. "I like it, a lot", she said, not taking her eyes of off my cock and the little drop of pre-cum that had made its way out.

"Maybe we should go inside", I suggested. "Anyone else home?"

"Nope", she said, reaching behind her and tying her top back on.

I tucked my cock back in my shorts, and helping her gather her stuff, followed her up to the door and into her house. Before I could do anything, she'd dropped everything and wrapped her arms around my neck and was pushing her tongue into my mouth. Oh, this was going to be fun.

She broke the kiss, and taking my hand led me around the corner to her bedroom. As we rounded the corner I reached out and caught the string of her top, untying it. She turned toward me, her hands holding the top in place over her firm little titties. I walked up to her, took her face in my hands and kissed her. Moving her hands away, I eased her top over her breasts and gently cupped them, feeling her nipples get hard under my thumbs. Catching her top I pulled it off over her head, and lowering my mouth took her right nipple in and flicked it with my tongue. My right hand was squeezing her other breast, and I could feel her breath starting to increase. Picking her up, I laid her on her bed, and starting with a kiss on each nipple, began working my way down her body -- kissing her ribs, her stomach, all the while feeling her quiver with excitement. Gently spreading her legs as I got down to her pussy, I pressed my mouth into her quivering mound and quickly got a taste of her juices -- her bottoms were almost soaked through by now. Not wanting to wait another minute, I hooked my thumbs around her bottoms and pulled them off in one move.

"Are you sure about this?" she said shyly, covering her pussy with her hands.

"Yeah, I am", I said. Moving her hands aside, I finally got my first look at that little mound of downy brown hair that I'd been thinking about all summer. Lowering my head, I pushed my tongue into her dripping little pussy, and licking from the bottom to the top, finally found that little button of a clit. I took my thumbs, and spreading her open just a little, began sucking and licking her.

"Oh, god. I'm going to cum."

Feeling her hips starting to rise, I reached down and quickly unbuckled my shorts and pushed them down, freeing my now throbbing cock. As I spread her legs around my hips, I kept working her clit with my fingers, keeping her right on the edge of cumming. As the head of my cock touched her dripping pussy, she couldn't hold out any longer.

"Oh, god. Oh, god." She curled up and came as I watched her eyes roll back just a little bit.

"Fuck me, fuck me now", she whispered.

Sliding my cock into her pussy, I began slowly fucking her, watching her face go through a range of expressions I'd never seen before -- a little pain at first as I took her cherry, then awe, then pure enjoyment as my cock explored the deeper areas of her pussy.

"Where do you want my load?" I asked her.

"Not in me, on me", she said.

By now I'm about to blow my load anyway. Just as I get ready to cum, I pull my cock out of her pussy, and with a couple of jerks, shoot my cum all the way up to her tits, and over most of her tummy, dripping just a little onto her mound. I'd never seen such joy on anyone's face as she scooped up a big wad of cum off her breast and sucked it off her finger. Rising up she took my cock in her mouth, and sucked the last few drops of cum from the end of my cock. Smiling, she laid back and rubbed the rest of my cum into her body like lotion.

"It's gonna be a good summer."