What The Doctor Ordered.

Story Info
Marshall gets some TLC at the medical center.
2.4k words
3.92
30.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Draco
Draco
3 Followers

The knife bit deep into his hand, causing him to swear out loud.

"Oh fuck it." He yelled in the silence of the office kitchenette. He grabbed the tea towel and wrapped his hand in it, stifling the flow of bright red blood that began oozing immediately from the wound. He peeked at the cut, noticing that it ran across the palm of his left hand, and looked quite deep. "Damn, that hurts." Marshall complained bitterly. He walked out into the office and crossed to the supervisor's desk.

"I've sliced my hand open while making a sandwich. It's a bad one, pretty deep and I think it needs stitches. Call me a taxi so I can get to the medical centre, will you?" The supervisor looked at Marshall, then noticed the blood soaked towel. She paled slightly and reached for the phone. Marshall crossed the office and headed down the corridor to the elevator. He cursed as he stretched his hand to press the button. He waited patiently as the cart rode up the shaft to his floor, ringing its tinny bell in announcement. He stepped into the cart and pressed the ground floor button, the lift doors slid closed and he leaned against the wall and sighed.

The lift slid its way to the ground floor and the doors slid open. He stepped out into the lobby and crossed to the East street entrance. A cab sat waiting at the curb, and he opened the rear door and climbed in.

"Fern Ridge Medical Centre," he commanded the driver, "and step on it."

"Yes sir." came the cab drivers gruff reply and the taxi lurched out into the morning flow of travel. Marshall leaned back against the leather seat and grimaced to himself. He noticed the bloodstain on his shirt and cursed under his breath. The taxi bumped and lurched the 3 miles to the medical centre and pulled into the parking area. The cabby leaned back over the seat and spoke.

"Here we are, Sir, that'll be five dollars."

Marshall fished a ten-dollar bill out from his shirt pocket and handed it over. "Keep the change, you may have some blood to clean up back here."

"Great." replied the driver sarcastically as Marshall climbed from the cab and headed for the automatic doors. They parted with a hiss as he approached and he walked to the reception desk.

"I need to see a doctor, pronto!" he told the pretty blond receptionist. "I've sliced my hand open on a carving knife and it'll need a few stitches."

"One moment please," she replied and keyed a button on the console in front of her.

"Doctor Armitidge to reception, please." She looked up at Marshall and forced a smile. "Can I have your name and patient number please, and also your Medicare card if you have one?" Marshall handed her his cards and gave his name. At that moment, a young woman in a doctor's coat stepped up beside him.

"Can I help? I'm Doctor Stanway." She smiled at Marshall and motioned for him to follow her. She turned to the receptionist and spoke briefly.

"Let Doctor Armitidge know I've got this one, Sherry." She led Marshall through the doors and into a cubicle. She motioned for him to sit on the bed and she pulled on latex gloves. "So," she smiled at Marshall, 'lets have a look at that hand of yours." She slowly removed the soaked tea towel and dropped it into the sink. "What happened? How did you do this?"

Marshall coloured with embarrassment and stammered.

"I was slicing some ham for a sandwich, and I slipped with the carving knife. I'm a klutz in the kitchen." He laughingly added. Doctor Stanway smiled up him as she peered at the cut across his palm.

"Well," she replied, "we'll soon have you back slicing ham again, it's deep and it'll need about four or five stitches. I'll give it a clean and I'll sow you back up." The telephone on the wall rang and she grabbed it and tucked the receiver under her chin. "I can't at the moment, I'm doing a suture job. This will take about 15 minutes. Can it wait that long?" She nodded briefly then returned the telephone to its cradle. "We're slightly under-staffed today, they want me everywhere at once." she laughed.

Marshall grinned back at her.

"I know that feeling well." Doctor Carol Stanway stood up and drew the instrument trolley over to her side and began t prepare it to clean the wound on Marshall's hand. As she did so, she made small talk. She asked Marshall about his job and he was just about to answer when the telephone rang again.

"Excuse me, please." She called over her shoulder as she took the call. "Look, I told you I was with a patient. I can't help unless you find me a nurse to do the preparation and cleaning. Good, get her in here then, I'm in cubicle 2." She hung up the phone and stripped off her gloves. "I'm very sorry, Marshall, I have to help Doctor Armitidge with a procedure. I'll send in a nurse to clean that wound and I'll be back as soon as possible to suture it. Please accept my apologies."

"No problem," replied Marshall as she headed out of the room. He leaned back against the pillow and waited. A few minutes later the curtain slid aside and a vision of loveliness in a nurses uniform stepped into the cubicle and drew the curtain back.

"Hi there," she breezily spoke. "I'm Nurse Kelley. Lets see what we have got here." Marshall was dumbstruck as she crossed the room towards him, he felt his blood pressure rise a few points and his temperature soar. She was tall, very tall. Almost six foot tall. Her crisp white uniform hugged her curvaceous body and Marshall could make out the outline and pattern of her lacy underwear through the material. She leaned closer to him to inspect the wound on his hand, and he took in her perfume. Vanilla flooded his senses and he smiled at her.

""Hi yourself, I'm Marshall." He told her confidently. He watched as she pulled on a pair of latex gloves and slid the stool across the room. She sat down on the stool and Marshall watched in fascination as her short uniform rode up her slender thighs. Marshall smiled and looked down at her from the bed. It was quite a bit higher than her, and he could see right down her ample cleavage as she went to work cleaning the wound on his hand. "Is it hot in here? " he asked her cheekily and she grinned back at him before continuing on with her work.

She deftly cleaned the wound and prepared it for suturing. She hummed a happy little tune as she worked and made small talk with Marshall. She inquired about how he had cut himself and he embarrassingly told her about the incident with the ham sandwich. She smiled up into his eyes and shared a little joke with him.

"Well, you did a good job of slicing something. Next time, stick to ham, instead of hands!" She laughed and teased him as she cleaned up the last of the blood-stained cotton wool and deposited them into the waste bin. The telephone rang and she reached over and picked it up. "Okay, Doctor. I guess I can keep him quiet for 15 minutes. I'll see you when you finish up with Doctor Armitidge." She turned to Marshall and relayed the contents of the phone conversation. "Doctor Stanway has been delayed. She is tied up with Doctor Armitidge and she wont be able to see you for at least 15 minutes. I'm very sorry about the delay."

"That's okay, I guess," replied Marshall. "It's not like I'm going to bleed to death, and with you here to keep me company, well, that's no hardship at all." He flashed her his best smile and she blushed slightly.

"I do believe you are flirting with me." She shot back with a dazzling smile. "My mom warned me about super-smooth salesmen like you." She quipped and smiled at him. "But, I don't always listen to my Mom." She leaned forward and touched his good hand. "I think I better check your pulse and blood pressure while I'm here." She held his wrist lightly and searched for his pulse. She grinned as she counted his pulse beats, and then she smiled up him and announced. "I think your pulse is a little bit rapid. I wonder why that is?"

Marshall stammered slightly and laughed.

"Having a fox like you, in a skimpy uniform doesn't help my pulse rate or my blood pressure much." She blushed again and checked that the curtain was pulled tightly across the opening of the cubicle before turning to face Marshall.

"Now I know you are flirting with me, and I like it. We have about ten minutes before the doctor gets back, lets see if I can stabilise that blood-pressure." She smile him a very sexy smile and moved close to him. He could smell the vanilla perfume she was wearing, the shampoo that she had used this morning when she showered and he was getting more and more turned on by her sexy come on.

She stepped between his legs and placed her hands on his thighs. She smiled wickedly at him and told him.

"Lay back, this wont hurt a bit." He did as she bid him, laying back onto the bed and she reached for his belt. Her long fingers slowly undid it and pulled it aside. She looked up into his eyes as she undid the button on his trousers, and grinned as she unzipped his fly. She opened the front of his pants and smiled as his rapidly hardening cock sprang forth to meet her. She cupped him in her hand through his boxers and began to stroke him up and down. She reached up and pulled the silk boxers down slightly, exposing his manhood to her gaze. She licked her lips in anticipation and climbed up onto the bed beside Marshall. She unzipped the front of her uniform and knelt over his thighs, purring like a cat.

Marshall looked down at her, watching as she gently took his cock into her warm, willing mouth. He felt the heat of her on him, and he sighed as she slipped her lips around and over the head. He reached down and slid his free hand into the opened front of her uniform. He felt the weight of her tits in his hand and he gently squeezed them. She began to work faster on his cock, bobbing up and down and swirling her tongue from side to side around his head. He moaned with passion and lust as she flicked her tongue around the slit in his head and the underside of his knob. He managed to slip his hand into her bra, and he found her nipple. He rolled and tweaked it and she moaned around his cock appreciatively. He felt her nipple harden under his fingers and he longed to suckle on it. She gazed up at him with lust filled eyes and then broke contact with his cock. She moved up against him and straddled his hips, pulling up the hem of her uniform as she did. She reached up and pulled the crotch of her panties to one side and grasped his cock in her hand and lowered herself onto his raging hard-on. He felt her hot pussy make contact with the head of his cock and he put his hands on her hips and pulled her down onto him. He thrust his hips up to meet her and buried his cock deep within her. She let out a gasp as he penetrated her and she reached forward and wildly kissed him, her tongue duelling with his.

She rocked her hips back and forth, in time with Marshall's deep thrusts, sighing quietly. She closed her eyes and threw her head back, as Marshall drove deep into her wet pussy with heaving thrusts. Marshall could feel the pressure in his balls building and knew he was about to come. He held her tightly by her hips and pushed hard against her, feeling her pubic bone grind against his. He felt the surge of orgasm tear through his loins as he came hard into her, emptying his balls in great spurts. He called out once, and she quickly clamped her hand over his mouth and whispered in his ear.

"Shhh, they'll hear us, you'll get me fired!"

He collapsed back on the pillow spent, and she sat above him for a moment or two. She gazed down into his eyes and smiled a little bit to herself. His face was a mask of pleasure.

"Oh god, Kelley," he managed to stammer. "That was great." She slipped off him and climbed back down off the bed. She re-adjusted her uniform and smoothed down the wrinkled bed as he buttoned up his trousers and did up his belt. She handed him a tissue and he wiped the sweat of his forehead and slowly they regained their composure.

Moments later the curtain slid aside and Doctor Stanway stepped back into the cubicle. She smiled at the pair of them and spoke briefly to Marshall.

"I'm terribly sorry about the delay. I hope Nurse Walters took good care of you? Now, lets have a look at that hand, shall we?" She issued orders to the nurse, and began to examine the wound. "We'll have you back up and around in no time." Marshall looked across at Kelley and grinned a silly smile. The doctor worked quickly, inserting the stitches and bandaged Marshall's hand. In ten minutes it was all done and she hurriedly apologised before making her way out of the cubicle. Kelly helped Marshall to his feet and she led him out to the reception desk. He paid his bill and Kelley escorted him to the door.

"I'll see you on Saturday."

Marshall looked blankly at her for a moment, and then he spoke.

"Oh, do I have to have the stitches out on Saturday?"

"No," Kelley laughed, "You are taking me out for dinner. You have the clinics number, call me."

Marshall's jaw dropped in surprise as she spun around, gave her ass a little wiggle and disappeared back into the clinic.

Draco
Draco
3 Followers