What the Fuck? Ch. 02: RebellionBetrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
863 Followers

Debbie could not see, but Lilah was overjoyed, doing fist bumps for herself. It is time to go into Goth mode, and bring Jonathan home.

It is date night, Friday night. Debbie puts on her best lingerie, with the bra that has the clasp in the front, gauzy black lace. A sheer black button up top goes over it. Garter belt and hose, high heels, no panties. Black leather slit skirt for easy access. They are going to the one drive-in left in town. They have to show ID, pop the trunk to prove they aren't smuggling underage kids in, because this drive in is up on the mesa, where no one can see what is on the screen unless they pay to get in, and they show porn films. Debbie is surprised to find Skeeter, the blond wiry wide receiver in the back seat of the SUV, but Tom says the poor guy has never been to the "flicks", and besides, Debbie has already been intimate with him, so everybody already knows each other. Before the movies start, Tom asks her to go to the concession stand with him and help carry back drinks and stuff.

When they get to the side of the building, Tom presses her up against it. "Panty check." he says. Running his fingers through her slit with his left hand, he kisses her, softly, romantically, but still very passionately, thrusting his tongue deep into her in a rhythm she recognizes from his hips, like he is tongue fucking her mouth. She feels her passion soar, and she wants to pull him out of his pants and make him fuck her up against the wall, but he pulls her away and they are going inside. She sees herself in the mirror behind the counter, makeup and lipstick all smeared like they'd been making out for hours, or like she was wearing the uniform of the team's cocksucking slut. Suddenly she realizes what is going on and as the memories flood back into her overheated pussy, she decides she rather likes the idea of a threesome with herself and two guys.

When they get back to the SUV, Tom confirms her suspicions, guiding them into the back seat, putting the drinks into drink holders, and the snacks in the front seat. Debbie simply falls over and unzips Skeeter, fishing out his cock, swooping down on it before the first movie even comes up on the screen. Tom kneels on the floor, twisting around behind her to use his tongue to finish what his fingers started at the concession stand, finding her slit drenched, glazing his face as he moans into her tiny muff.

When Skeeter is finally hard, she recognizes his cock, it is indeed one of the very first ones she sucked at Tom's party, full of veins and ridges, long but thin, certainly no match for Tom's, but certainly better than Jonathan's. Debbie wonders when she will stop comparing men to him, but the slut in her takes over and she spins around, pulling Skeeter's bone to feed her cunt doggy style, as she takes Tom's already rock hard cock out of his pants. Was it her blowing Skeeter or him licking her out that got him so hard? She starts blowing him in a steady rhythm, not wanting to let him cum until he is inside her feeling Skeeter's cum.

Tom finally unbuttons her shirt, then unclasps the bra, pulling and twisting her puffy nipples, sending twinges down into her pussy, causing spasms which she instantly regrets as Skeeter is spunking into her boiling snatch, turned on with no hope of her own climax, so she quickly spins back around, impaling herself of Tom's thick, long tool, filling her up, spasming on the way to ecstasy, as she strokes and sucks Skeeter's deflating cock. Yes, she remembers his cum, thick and creamy, but not offensive at all. Debbie counts herself lucky as her pussy responds to Tom with a climax, as he is spurting into her in less than a dozen strokes. So her man likes to see her suck off other men and cums quickly when sharing her pussy with their cum. She can work with that.

Sitting up, she alternates between using her fingers to spoon out her snatch, feeding it to Tom, then to Skeeter (who wants to say no, but doesn't want to offend his host in hopes of getting more pussy), then strokes their cocks, pulling them each to a teat. She sees they are finally getting to the first sex scene in the first movie, so she fingers, strokes, and gets them to suck until she is basically drilling a dry hole -- well a hole empty of cum, but certainly not dry.

The starlet on the screen is servicing two well hung cocks and so she does the same. Kneeling on the floor, she can't see what is coming on, but she can feel the reactions in her throat as they pulse. She loves Tom's big cock in her mouth, even just the tip, because the position won't really let her take him any deeper. She strokes Skeeter's shaft quickly, rotating her small hand around the tip, that seems to make him quiver in excitement. Then she switches it up, and Skeeter goes more deeply into her mouth, but still only halfway, and his aggressively neutral tasting precum is starting to coat her tongue. Tom is bouncing back and forth, trying to memorize every moment of her blowing Skeeter, while Vanessa Del Rio is taking on five guys in a no-holes unfilled orgy. Debbie strokes his shaft, doing very quick strokes on the tip, then long corkscrew strokes down the shaft, pulling the skin and making him moan. Her other hand cups his balls, tugging on them and squeezing on them, which also makes him moan.

They get to the big orgy scene of the movie, and Debbie decides she needs some dick. Sitting down on Skeeter, she pulls Tom down to lick her clit, and Skeeter's hands to rub her breasts as she rides him reverse cowgirl. It is better for Tom to miss the orgy scene, or they would be cleaning up spunk all over the back seat, she believes. It's going to be hard enough for him to see Skeeters cock thrusting in and out mere inches from his face, and then all her dilly-dalliance with what if's is cast aside as she feels a powerful orgasm building. Skeeter can't hold back, and derails her orgasm by spunking into her pussy just as Vanessa Del Rio takes a facial on the screen. Pushing Tom back upright, she jumps off Skeeter, lining up Tom's throbbing hard cock, and slams herself down onto him, hard, again and again until she see stars and Tom is grunting into her, mixing his jism with Skeeter's, then Debbie becomes a star, exploding into a thrashing supernova of a climax. She falls down onto her side, gasping, but Tom refuses to pull out, refuses to go soft. Skeeter gets down on the floor, holding onto the backrest to offer his cock, still pulsing, cum dripping almost off onto the floor, and her mouth closes around it, licking his ball juice off his shaft as his slow pulsing refuses to quit pumping it out. She is skewered on two dicks, bathed in post-orgasmic bliss, and so delighted Tom is still hard and trying to fuck Skeeter's cum out of her that she climaxes again, and again, and again.

When she can focus again, she sits back up, bringing Tom with her, so that she is riding him reverse cowgirl, so Skeeter decides he better repay the favor, bending over to lick up the slush and froth Tom is pistoning out of her sloshing channel, as Skeeter's fingertip does butterfly dances and vibrates over her clit. Tom is quivering now, and the climaxes just keep rolling in for Debbie with every thrust of her hips that drives his big fat cock up into her. Debbie reaches back to pull Tom's head forward, whispering into Tom's ear "I know you want to do this with each of your teammates, and I can't really object to that anymore. But if you don't give me a chance to thank Julia in a long weekend threesome, I don't know if I'll ever be able to forgive you." Tom thrashes hard, as another supernova obliterates the world from Debbie's point of view.

Tom made good on Debbie's promise, and their sexual antics continued in college, moving from the SUV to hotel rooms, and the numbers of partners increased, until they had one that made Vanessa Del Rio's look small. Tom never demeaned her, treated her like gold, and made it clear she was the only one in the running to become Mrs. Watts. That was until he started sending her to hotel rooms with his coaches without joining in, trying to get them to promote him to quarterback. Tom's not joining them felt like a betrayal and it made Debbie feel like a whore. When Tom admitted that she needed to do what she needed to do for him, she ended her relationship with him.

Debbie already knew how being a whore felt.

Lilah had been such a good friend, listening to every detail about her relationship with Tom, although she was never as forthcoming about her relationship with Jonathan. But right from her very first semester, Lilah was pushing her, prodding her. Lilah got her into their sorority, and she quickly expanded her number of girl/girl experiences, until one night she ended up in bed with Lilah. It was a revelation to Debbie. Lilah taught her things Debbie never even dreamed existed, taking her on excursions to spanking land, BDSM world, and it was there that Debbie became something different.

Lilah had a party, by invitation only. Debbie was blindfolded, stripped naked, tied spread eagle to a bed, and the guests were let in.

"Each of you has made a donation to our non-profit, to find out exactly what it feels like to have a talented young lesbian lick you out. I have trained her tongue myself. Please line up on the far wall and remove your clothing. You may touch yourself, even I feel like doing that after watching just a little bit of one of her performances. Well, in truth I end up jilling off the rest of the night every time! She has a blind fold on, please do not remove it. That way she can look at every single female face she sees on the street and wonder if she made her come on her tongue, which makes every day erotic and interesting for her, so please don't take that away from her." Lilah pauses for effect, as she releases the lesbian muff munching monster from her restraints. Debbie does not alter her position, even though her wrists and ankles are now free. She is so turned on she is making a puddle on the bed.

"Those of you who have paid the additional fee may see exactly what it feels and tastes like to make her come on your tongue. While I could do that all night, you are limited to fifteen minute segments. Trust me girls, that is a pussy you want to suck, lick and devour like the sweet peach it is. Finger it, lick it, love it, but by all means make her cum! It is what the little bisexual slut lives for, and her life is really being lived!" Lilah exclaims, as she adds "The first girl may mount her face."

A deeply wet muff mounts Debbie's face, looking at her toes. Most women the first time just face away, so they don't have to see the woman, don't have to see the huge rack they can't compete with. No, this was something different, this was domination, it had to be Lilah, showing off, making her lick her out with an audience. Luckily, she came quickly and was replaced. A much thicker girl took her place, shaved to the top of her slit, who mounted her like newbies do, facing away, so that if she came hard and fell, she wouldn't end up in someone else's snatch.

Someone just starts licking her down below, and it didn't feel like Lilah. It is tentative, very gentle, like her first time with Julia. She has to concentrate, as the woman on her face is grabbing her head to rub her mouth on her muff. So she shoots a hand up into her crotch, finger in the twat, thumb in the ass, and put a stop to that nonsense, releasing a shriek from her victim. She then sucks on her clit like a cock, licking, vibrating, and spelling the alphabet. She can feel the big jugs shaking above her as she makes the woman climax again and again, then grabs the tuft of hair above her slit and makes her rub her muff on her mouth. Order in these things is important, she giggles as the woman tries to break her own personal best number of orgasms record. She can hear Lilah instructing the cunnilingus virgin about how to make another woman come with her mouth, and it is working, Debbie's hips are thrashing, welcoming the climaxes as the thick woman above her reaches the end of her ride.

"Holy fuck that was good!" the woman exclaims.

A thin, almost ballerina weight girl moves gently over her face, and Debbie wishes she could see her dance naked. She has a thick, wiry snatch, probably dark and of jewish descent. Debbie makes soft mouth love to her cunt, getting her relaxed and excited at the same time, obviously worried by the aggression she'd shown the previous woman. Finally long swipes up and down the clit and vulva get her hips rocking, and Debbie grabs her hips firmly, locking her mouth on her clit, humming "Hava Nagela" as her tongue dances a pirouette on her clit. The girl is laughing and coming, and laughing and coming, body spasming, as she pulls off.

Before anyone can get on the bed, the girl kisses her softly, saying "You are joy in the world and a joy I will treasure all my life. I love you and will never forget you."

Lilah converted about half the class to be pussy lickers at the next class, which quickly filled up. Lilah started arranging outcalls, private sessions at a hotel with the Graduates of the classes. Somehow, she and Lilah kept it all low key, and Tom probably never knew, Jonathan certainly didn't, and they never discussed it afterward. Somehow the sessions were always at a lunch, running long, crashing into an absence in an important class, or the night before a big test, with a woman that had to 69 until dawn. Her grades were shit, even before the Junior year blow-up with Tom. Lilah then began scheduling her outcalls on the weekends for bachelor parties, until the one time she scheduled a gangbang party. It was what should have been her last semester, but she could not possibly qualify to graduate, even if she blew every single Dean.

"You cannot be fucking serious!" Debbie shouts, outraged.

"Why wouldn't I be serious? It's good money, and it isn't like you haven't done twice as many guys -- several times -- when you were worshipping Tom's big johnson." Lilah taunts.

"I fuck for love! I don't fuck for money!" Debbie rages.

"Ooh, Princess, that just isn't true at all. I know at least a dozen guys you have fucked at bachelor parties in the past weeks, every single one of them paid to fuck you, and you loved being their whore. Whatever illusions you have about who and what you are, you better wake the fuck up and smell the roses. I have enough on you to flood the internet with your porn alone. You best get in line, and figure out whose side you are on. Because my friends have a good time, and my enemies go straight to hell. I am a vindictive bitch, and you have no idea the depths of the depravity I can visit on you and yours. Don't test me." Lilah warns.

"Jonathan was right." Debbie says through sobs.

"What the hell is Jonathan right about?" Lilah nearly screams, alarm bells ringing all the way to her core. She's just proposed to the motherfucker, begged him to come and live with her at law school, and he was out advising this trollop? This slut who dumped his ass to be the gangbang girl for the high school and college football teams?

"He said I better be careful about how far I went down 'Slut Road'. He said I risked giving up everything and becoming a whore. I should have listened! I damn well should have listened, and I'm going to do what he says. I the next time I see him, I'm going to do my best to use all the skills you have taught me and fuck him to death. And if he'll have me, I will be his for the rest of my life!" Debbie swore as she stomps out.

A dark coldness descended over Lilah, as she swore to herself she would let Debbie find her joy, put her life back together. Then she would take everything from her that she cared about, everyone that she cared about, showing them all who and what she was. Yes, that's right. Lilah cums first, and right now Lilah needs to concentrate on Lilah and only Lilah. But in the by and bye, Debbie would regret her words, regret her actions, regret not being the fuck puppet, the slut toy that had entertained Lilah for years. Klingons are right. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

craigool
craigool
863 Followers