What The Future Holds Ch. 03

Story Info
Buffy and Angel still in Hawaii.
2.1k words
3.86
20.2k
00

Part 3 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

The next morning Angel decided to wake up early and head out. He wanted to surprise Buffy. He realized that last night really shook her up. His surprise was to buy her roses and take her out shopping. He owed her that much. They really didn't have time to yesterday. He quickly made his errands and came back to the suite and slipped under the covers. Buffy somehow noticed that he was gone.

"Hey, where did you go to? I turned around and you weren't there."

Angel was thinking I have to come up with a really good excuse.

"I had to use the bathroom."

"Oh."

Angel was glad that she took the bait. He wrapped his arms around her waist and proceeded to kiss her shoulder. He left a wet trail of kisses and continued going up her neck until he reached her earlobe. Buffy went back to sleep at first, but then she felt Angel's lips on her and woke up. He continued his ministrations on Buffy. She seemed to enjoy it because she was whimpering very softly. Angel then continued by guiding his hands away from her waist and slowly cupped her breast through her nightgown. She moaned and felt a tingle that ran through all over her body. Buffy rubbed her body against Angel's chest. Angel started to feel his erection coming. He could tell that Buffy wanted it as much as he did.

Bringgg... Bringgg...

Buffy and Angel couldn't believe this. The telephone in their suite was ringing.

"Who could be calling us at this time?" She turned around and looked at him.

"I don't know Buffy, maybe it's one of your friends."

"Then if it's one of my friends they should know that I'm busy now. Let the front desk take our message. I want to feel you inside of me Angel." The looks in her eyes saying those words were full of lust. Buffy was pleading. She didn't want to pick up the phone, but if she didn't she'd somehow regret it later.

"Fine! Fine! I'll pick up the phone. I just hope that whoever is at the end of the line is going to regret this."

"Buffy don't do anything harsh. Just act like you woke up and have a pleasant conversation." She rolled her eyes at his comment.

Buffy picked up the phone and spoke.

"Hello."

"Hey Buffy."

Buffy recognized the voice right away.

"Hey Willow. How's it going?"

"I'm fine. I didn't interrupt anything did I?"

"Of course not Wills. Why would you think that?" Buffy sounded a bit sarcastic saying that to her. Willow made believe she didn't sense the tone of sarcasm in her best friend's voice.

Angel really liked Willow, but she had bad timing. She could have called a little bit later. He then proceeded to what he was doing before.

Buffy on the other hand was telling Willow what fun she had. She then almost moaned on the phone when Angel was nibbling her earlobe.

"Willow could you hold on a minute?" Even before Willow answered Buffy placed her hand on the receiver.

"Angel I'm talking to Willow and your distracting me."

"You weren't complaining five minutes ago." He looked at her with puppy dog eyes.

"Awe don't give me that look now. You know I want you. I just can't have an orgasm on the phone while I'm talking to Willow. Look I'll talk to her a little bit more and then I'm all yours."

She then placed a kiss on Angel's lips. Angel wasn't going to oblige by her agreement.

"Sorry about that Wills. So how's Sunnydale?"

"Same old. It's boring without you, but I know you'll be back soon. "

"Yeah..." Angel grabbed the phone from Buffy.

"Hey Willow. How's it going?"

"I'm fine. I didn't wake you did I?"

"No, of course not. It's just that Buffy's a little busy now and I need her help with something." Angel was hoping Willow would get the point.

"Oh. Oh! I'm so sorry Angel. I'll call her later." Willow was embarrassed about what happened.

"No, it's okay Willow I'll tell her to call you back." They said their goodbyes and hung up.

Buffy was mad at Angel for grabbing the phone like that. She hit him in the arm.

"What was that for?"

"That was for taking the phone from me. You didn't have to do that to Willow. Now she's going to think that she did something really bad."

"Don't worry about Willow. She'll be fine. Besides I told her that you'd call her later. I just wanted to continue where we left off. I think it was right about here." Angel placed his hands on her nightgown and began caressing her breasts. Buffy was mad at him, but as his hands were on her all thoughts of Willow went out the door.

"Angel, honey you know I'm still mad at you." Buffy breathing became erratic.

"Come on, Buffy you can't tell me you’re not enjoying this as much as I am." Angel then captured Buffy's lips into a kiss. He continued massaging her breasts and deepened the kiss further by opening her mouth with his tongue and let their tongues swirled around each other. His hands left her breasts and slipped his fingers through her golden hair. Buffy started rubbing herself against him. She felt him grow hard by her touch. Angel's hand went down and slipped off her nightgown. He cupped her breasts again and leaned his head down and began suckling her breasts. Buffy let out a loud moan. Angel continued and went to the other and did the same. While Angel was taking Buffy to ecstasy her fingers went through he short, brown hair. Buffy pulled Angel's head up and kissed him again. When Angel released her from the kiss he could see the lust in her eyes.

"I think someone's a little over dressed." Buffy then went to the waistband of Angel's boxers and slid them off. Angel let them fall to the floor.

"Buffy do you want..."

Buffy stopped him with a fierce kiss. The kiss explained exactly what she wanted. She wanted him now. Angel understood and placed him inside of her. He went in and out of her with gentle thrusts. They both reached their climax at the same time.

"That was something."

"Yeah, your right Buffy. That was something else."

Buffy snuggled up against Angel. She was glad that he grabbed the phone from her.

~*~*~*~*~*

They went to sleep and woke up two hours later. Buffy woke up and stretched herself. She turned around and saw a sleepy Angel. She could stay in his arms and be in content forever. Instead she decided to wake Angel up by kissing him.

Angel realized this smiled and woke up. "So you had a nice nap?"

"I thought maybe we could you know." She moved her eyes downwards indicating to having another love session.

"No, were not. As much as I want to the answer is no. Besides I'm going to take you out today. I promised you yesterday that we'd go shopping. Oh, the joy I'm going to have such fun shopping with you." Angel tried to sound like this was going to be a torturous event for him.

"Fine. I'll go by myself. I'll find a nice, attractive young man to help me with my shopping." She then glared at him.

Angel was thinking there's no way that's gonna happen. He'd rather endure long hours of shopping then see Buffy with another man.

"I'll go with you. You know I was kidding. I'd do anything with you." He gave her this innocent look.

Buffy got up and made believe she was mad at him. "I'll be taking a shower now. Alone," she said in a menacing tone.

Angel was confused, but knew that after what he had planned for today she'd come around. She stepped out twenty minutes later and got dressed. Angel stepped in and took a quick shower. Buffy wore a beige halter-top and a black knee length skirt with black platform sandals. Her hair was swept up in a ponytail. Angel was dressed in a navy blue shirt and black shorts with sneakers. He fixed his hair in his usual spikes.

Buffy didn't realize it at first, but there were roses on the table. "Are these for me?" she asked in a childish tone.

"Yeah, they're for you. I was going to surprise you for breakfast."

"Awe that's so sweet of you. Don't worry I'm not angry with you for what you did earlier. Besides I wasn't expecting anyone to call us. I'm just glad that wasn't my mother. Thank you honey." She went over placed her arms around his neck, tiptoed she up, and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips.

"Yeah, I can picture it now. Your mom calls and Geoffrey wants to talk to me. I'm hungry. How about you?"

"I feel like eating something fruity. Pineapple. I mean after all were in Hawaii."

"That's all you want. Remember honey you're pregnant. Don't you want something else?"

"Sure I'll have a raisin bagel with cream cheese and a big glass of orange juice."

They ate and headed out to go shopping. Angel called a taxi and told him to take them to The Waikiki store. As the cab drove them to their destination the scenery of the Hawaiian skies was so breath taking. Finally they arrived at their destination. Angel paid the driver and wished him a good day. He said the same.

"So here we are. Let's go Angel." She practically dragged him into the store. The Waikiki store was the most popular tourist store in Hawaii. The colors inside the store were your usual Hawaiian colors. Which were bright red, orange and yellow with floral patterns everywhere. There were all different kinds of knickknacks.

Angel couldn't believe what he got himself into. Buffy was just too excited about shopping for souvenirs. Then again he needed someone like Buffy in his life to get all excited and motivated. There are he wondered if Buffy knew that she acted like she’s eighteen all over again.

"Oh, look Angel I found Xander the perfect gift." She showed Angel a coconut bra.

"Don't you think Xander's going to have a hard time wearing that." He then gave her a smirk.

"Besides I thought you'd buy it for me. You could model it for me."

"Xander will laugh at the gift. Besides I'm also getting him one of those Hawaiian shirts as well. As for me buying those to wear for you. I'd have to think about it." She paused for a moment.

"Done thinking. I'll get it."

"I have no idea what to get Geoffrey and Giles?"

"Angel just get them something bookish or British like?"

Buffy went looking for the perfect for her mom, Willow and Cordelia. For Willow she found a Wicca book with incense and candles. As for Cordelia she got her a beautiful blue bracelet. The beads were entwined with one another and had hints of turquoise. She got her mom a hand crafted jewelry box. It was adorned with little snail seashells and had two drawers with blue velvet inside of it. It also had a secret compartment.

"I found something for Giles and Geoffrey. I got Giles on Hawaiian occult. As for Geoffrey I thought he'd look cute in these speedos." Angel showed them to her. He was waiting for Buffy's reaction.

"Wait! You got your dad, my step dad speedos. Now your gonna give me mental images that I don't want to see."

"I'm kidding, Buffy. I got him a book on the sights of Hawaii."

"Oh, thank God. Just forget about Buffy's little outburst." She was blushing at the comment she made earlier.

"Buffy you didn't forget about Oz and Kristen?" He knew that Oz was one of the most unique friends that Buffy's ever had. As for Kristen, he was her Watcher, but Buffy had a special bond with her.

"Yeah, I got Oz this cool snow dome from Hawaii. He'll like it. He's one of those people that don't mind what you get him. As for Kristen it's a surprise."

"Let's go pay. Just let me put this back." Just when Angel was about to put back the speedos Buffy grabbed them.

"I like these. I think we should get them. If I have to model for you then you have to model for me."

Angel was speechless. He just stood there with a grin on his face. He couldn't wait for this day to come. They finished paying for their purchases and headed back to the suite.

"So what are the plans for this evening, Angel?" Buffy had her arms around his neck.

"Well it's a surprise. Were staying at the hotel."

"Okay. But first I want to take a nap." Angel joined Buffy and headed into the bedroom. After looking around and shopping they were both exhausted.

angel13
angel13
24 Followers