What The Future Holds Ch. 09

Story Info
The honeymoon comes to an end.
1.8k words
3.2
15.5k
00

Part 9 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
25 Followers

**2 weeks**

The past two weeks have gone by very quickly for Buffy and Angel. The perfect honeymoon had to come to an end.

"Buffy wake up."

"No Mom. Just give me five more minutes." Buffy was somehow dreaming back to when she was in school.

"I'm not your mother, Buffy. Come on sweetie today's the day and we have to get up."

Buffy heard Angel, but only buried herself deeper in the crook of his arm and hugged him.

"Can't we stay a bit longer? Please? I don't want to go back. I like it here. It's just Buffy and Angel." She looked up at him pleadingly with her hazel and her lower lip pouting.

Angel was looking at how cute she was. Her face was the same as if she was the young girl that he fell in love with six years ago. He kissed her forehead.

"Buffy, honey we can come back to Hawaii some other time. We can go after the baby's born. Let's get up. I'll order you something special for breakfast. Go on ahead and take a shower. I'll be right behind you."

Angel called in his order. They told him that his breakfast would be ready in twenty minutes. He headed towards the bathroom and joined Buffy. After twenty minutes they both stepped out with their robes on. The door rang.

The bellboy stepped in with the food. Angel tipped him. Buffy couldn't believe all the food she saw. There were pancakes staked on a plate with a tray of butter and a bottle of syrup. Scrambled eggs, lightly toasted bread with butter and lean strips of bacon. The aroma of the bacon brought a mouth-watering sensation to Buffy's lips. There was freshly squeezed orange juice, coffee, tea and strawberries.

They both sat down and ate their breakfast. Buffy didn't know what got into her, but her taste buds were going into overdrive. As she was eating the sticky taste of the syrup and the combination of eggs and bacon seemed like heaven to her. As she drank her orange juice it was like a sweet taste with a touch of bitterness. Then she had her cup of tea, which was chamomile. She added lime and honey and as she drank it down the warmth of the tea soothe her body.

Angel on the other hand didn't experience the pleasure of food as his wife did. He had this feeling that Buffy's pregnancy had a lot to do with the way she was enjoying the food. The food wasn't that mouth-watering to him though. It was practically the same meal they had every morning.

"Well I can sense that you like the breakfast?"

"Very much so." She had a glint in her eyes.

"Buffy, what are you thinking about?"

"I see you ordered strawberries. So would like me to feed you some?"

"Okay. But were not going to do anything else. We have to leave early."

Buffy only nodded. She went over and sat on his lap and placed a strawberry between her lips. Angel lowered his head and bit off a piece and ate it. The strawberry tasted sweet. They continued feeding each other. Now they started kissing. Buffy's fingers went through his hair at the nape of his neck. Angel held her as close as he could with their robes on as the only piece of clothing that was separating them.

"Buffy...I...think...we...should...stop," Angel said in between kisses.

"Uh huh."

But neither of them stopped. Angel picked Buffy up and headed towards the bedroom. Her legs were wrapped around his waist. He gently laid her down and continued kissing her. Their tongues swirled with one another. Buffy reached for the belt of Angel's robe. Angel tensed up and stopped kissing.

"Why did you do that for?"

"Buffy we can't. Not today."

"Don't you want me?" Her eyes were pleadingly looking at him.

"Of course I want you. Trust me when I say this I want you. If I take you right now we'll miss our flight."

**2 hours later**

Buffy and Angel were finished packing their clothes. Buffy wore a sleeveless button white shirt and a long navy skirt that reached her ankle. She wore her hair half a ponytail up and the rest down. On her feet were her black socks and shoes. Angel wore a gray shirt with black slacks socks and shoes.

They left the hotel and called a taxi and headed to the airport. The ride was quick. They boarded on the airplane and waited for take off. Buffy was feeling a bit tired so she laid her head on Angel's shoulder.

"Tired?"

"Not really. I guess being pregnant can have that effect on you."

"Just sleep. I'll wake you up when we arrive in Los Angeles."

Angel had a history book in his hand and started reading it. The hours of the flight went pretty quickly and the plane was landing at LAX. Buffy stirred up.

"Hey."

"Hey Buffy. We're in LA." They both stood up and stretched themselves from the confines of their seats.

Angel called a cab. On the ride home Buffy took another nap.

"Buffy, wale up sweetie. We're home."

"Huh?"

Buffy was a bit groggy so Angel picked her up in his arms and brought her over the threshold.

"Home Sweet Home." He gently placed Buffy down. He went back out and brought their bags in. Inside the house were all the wedding gifts. Joyce and Geoffrey took care of the arrangements for them. Buffy finally fully awake realized she was home.

"I'm so glad were home."

"I thought you wanted to stay much longer," he said with a smile.

"As much as I wanted to stay I really miss my home."

They both headed over the couch and sat down. Buffy leaned her head against Angel's shoulder. Before Buffy fell into a deeper sleep Angel woke her up.

"Buffy, I think we should change our clothes and take a nap."

Buffy didn't answer. She stood up and realized that she wasn't in the mood for wearing her nightgowns. As much as she liked wearing them she missed her pajamas. Instead Buffy went upstairs inside their bedroom, changed and washed her face. Meanwhile Angel changed out of his clothes and lay on the bed with his arms crossed in his navy boxers. Buffy stepped out, headed over to the bed and placed a kiss on his arm.

"Do you feel better now?"

"Yeah. Uh-huh. I'm comfy," she answered in a childish tone.

"So do you want to call our folks? Or do you want to rest some more?" he asked.

"Okay let's give them a call. I know mom is dying for me to talk to her. Probably Geoffrey wants to speak to you."

Angel picked up the phone by the table ad dialed the number. After two rings someone picked up the phone.

"Hello," a familiar male voice said at the end of the phone.

"Hey! Geoffrey how's it going?"

"It's great to hear from you son. Everything's great over here. So you just came back from Hawaii?"

"Yeah, we did. Buffy and I thought we'd give you two a call. How is Joyce?"

"Joyce is fine. Actually she's right here tugging on the phone. I think that's my cue to pass it over to you."

"Angel. It's good to hear from you. So did have fun in Hawaii?"

"It's great to hear from you too. As for Hawaii I'll pass the phone onto your daughter." Angel passed Buffy the phone. It's not that he didn't want to talk to his mother-in-law, but just wasn't really a talker.

"Yes, mom we had a great time. The weather was beautiful. I know I'll probably be back some day."

Buffy's back was facing Angel. He was getting bored. So he crawled over and gently placed his hands around her waist, trailed up his fingers and unbuttoned one extra button. His shirt slid off Buffy's shoulders slightly. You could see her soft, creamy skin. He then placed his hands on her shoulders and gently massaged them.

Buffy was still talking to her mother, but Angel's fingertips relaxed some part of herself. Angel continued his ministrations and moved closer so her back was flushed up against his chest and his bare legs were at her side. He then slowly laid wet kisses on the hollow part of her shoulder; them up her neck and finally nibbled at her earlobe. After that Buffy couldn't take it anymore.

"Mom, I really have to go now. I'm tired you know jet lag and all. So I'll see you tomorrow. Bye!" Buffy quickly hung up the phone. She was in such a rush that her mother didn't respond.

Joyce looked over at Geoffrey.

"I can't believe this. She hung up on me."

"What happened?"

"She was in a rush to get off. I'm wondering why."

"Maybe Angel distracted her," he said and lifted his eyebrows.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Gee, Buffy you sure ended your conversation with your mother rather quickly."

"Well you see my husband was distracting me. So I had no choice, but to hang up the phone. Buffy turned around and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Who's this husband of yours? I'd like to know more about him." Angel was making believe he had no clue what Buffy was talking about.

"Well he's very handsome. He's tall with dark brown hair, brown eyes that have so much to give. When he has his big, strong arms around me I feel safe and loved. He has a nice olive tone skin, lips soft and gentle when he kisses me or tells how much he loves me." While Buffy was explaining who her "husband" was she was placing her fingers in hair, looking into eyes then releases her right hand and gently traced the outline his lips.

"Oh, really. Then I guess I'm no match for him. I guess I'll you to so you can wait up for him." He made his attempt to get up and Buffy pulled him.

"Angel, I'm talking about you. Come on, honey. Really, who do you think I'd be talking about?"

"I don't know maybe Xander. He is tall and handsome," he said shyly.

"I don't want Xander. I want you and only you." Buffy couldn't believe how far off Angel was going with this. She placed her right pointer finger on his bottom lip. Angel closed his eyes and pulled her finger into his mouth, swirled his tongues and licked her finger. Buffy felt little jolts of electricity surged through her body by Angel's touch. He continued by nibbling her fingertip. She let get of her finger and placed her lips on his. They continued kissing and Angel started nibbling her lower lip, then gently grazed his teeth and trailed down her jaw. Buffy moaned from the sensations that Angel was giving her. Each of their hands roamed all over their partner’s body. That night they let all the barriers go and made love.

angel13
angel13
25 Followers