What The Future Holds Ch. 11

Story Info
Angel goes to class.
1.7k words
3
15.2k
00

Part 11 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
25 Followers

Angel had a very interesting morning with his interruption ad all the classes he taught his hands full.

"Is this seat taken?" Angel asked Buffy.

"Well no, I was saving it for my husband, but you could stay if you'd like," she had a mischievous grin on her face.

"Okay. I'll stay." Angel sat across from Buffy and reached out and gently squeezed her hand and rubbed his thumb across her knuckles.

"So how have your classes been?"

"Okay. I'm glad to be teaching again. I missed my students," he answered, but seemed very distant.

"Angel, honey, what's bothering you? Don't tell me nothing because I can hear it in your voice." She knew how he felt so well. It was one of the things he loved about Buffy the most. She could always know when some thing disturbed him.

"It's a little bit of everything. One of my students doesn't get along with another. Then there's the factor that I miss my college friend Ryan Johnson."

"Well I don't know the situation of your student, but as for your friend why not give him a call and invite him over."

~*~*~*~*~*~*

On the other side of the cafeteria Michelle and Jo were talking about what had happened earlier in class.

"So that's what he told you," Michelle said.

"Yep. He said that he knew what I was going through. Part of me doesn't want to believe him. He did suggest that I go see the guidance counselor."

"You should go see her. She's cool. She won't pressure you. I now your not one to share your feelings all the time."

"I guess your right. I just hope I won't be making a mistake. So I'll see you later at The Bronze, right?"

"Yeah, I'll come by your house at seven o'clock."

"See you at seven." Jo didn't want her visit with her guidance counselor to cause her pain that she wasn't ready to open up with.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

At the end of the day Angel was headed towards the library to go visit Giles. As he stepped inside the scene of the library it brought back some fond memories. This was the first place where he met Buffy and fell in love with her instantly. Giles was in his and stepped out when he heard footsteps. He noticed that it was Angel.

"Angel, it good to see you. How have you been?"

Angel was still dazed out. Finally he snapped out of it. "I'm fine, Giles. Things couldn't be better. And you?"

"You know me. Just give me a cup of tea and a good book and I'm okay."

Both men continued talking then Angel asked, "Giles I was wondering if you'd like to come over on Saturday? Buffy and I are having everyone else over."

"Sure. I'll see you then."

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Later that evening Buffy changed out of her clothes and wore a duck printed tank top with matching pajama bottoms. Angel slipped into a t-shirt and sweatpants. They both sat on the sofa. Buffy laid her legs on his lap. Angel took her right foot and started to massage it.

"So how was the rest of your day?" she asked. Buffy moaned at Angel's hands massaging her foot. It was so amazing how his hands could have such an effect on her.

"Everything went well. I'm just glad that the day's over. Have you spoken to Willow since we came back?" Angel wanted to change the subject and continued sliding his hands down her calf.

"Umm. Yeah, I did. We haven't made plans to hang out. The girls want to hang out with me so I can talk about my time in Hawaii. Have you called your friend, Ryan?"

"I'll call him after we have dinner."

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jo was getting ready to hang out with Michelle at The Bronze. As she headed downstairs she noticed her mother.

"Hey Mom. I'm heading out. Michelle's coming by to pick me up and we're going to The Bronze."

"And who else is going to be there?" Jeannine's face was full of concern.

"Gee Mom. Let's see. They'll be people we know from school. Don't worry I'm not planning to stay out late."

"It's just that I'm concerned for you."

"I know Mom. That's what Mom's do." The doorbell rang. Jo opened the door and noticed Michelle.

"Hey! Ready to go."

"Yeah. Bye Mom."

As both girls arrived at The Bronze as usual it was slightly crowded. They found seats on a couch.

"So do you want you anything to drink?" Jo asked.

"Yeah, I'll have a coke."

Okay. One coke coming right up." Jo headed towards the counter and placed her orders. As she headed back she bumped in to someone.

"Hey! Watch where you’re..." she looked up and noticed Kyle Anderson staring at her with a smile that made her heart melt.

"Sorry, Jo, I didn't recognize you." He looked her over. She wore a black; short sleeved buttoned shirt, a gray knee-length skirt and black platform shoes. He noticed how the clothes accentuated the curves on her body. He long, dark brown hair was twisted up and held with a clip.

"What? I'm the same girl you know in Math class." She wondered why he was staring at her still. He was going out with her enemy, Freny. Even though he had a nice smile and a gorgeous body. There's no way I can be attracted to him. It's just wrong.

"No, it's just that you look very pretty. So you'll help me out with Math tomorrow?" he said with a smile. 'I can't believe told her that she looks pretty. What's gotten into me? I'm going out with Freny. Besides those two can't stand each other.'

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow," she said and smiled back. As Jo walked Michelle saw the whole scene before her. She had to ask Jo what happened.

"Sorry. I took so long." Jo handed her the soda and sat down.

"I can se why," Michelle said and lifted her eyebrows.

"What do you mean by that? So are you ready for the finals cause I know I'm not." Jo wanted to avoid the subject at hand and talk about something else.

"Stop changing the subject. I saw you talking with Kyle Anderson. You were smiling at him. What did he have to say?" Michelle asked curiously.

"Nothing. He only said that I was pretty and wanted help in Math. Okay. Story's done." Jo was bit aggravated with this topic.

"Maybe he's interested. He said your pretty."

"No he's not. He's got Freny. Let's talk about the final."

"Fine. But I'm going to find out your secret sooner or later. Now, why do you think your going to fail?"

"I just have that feeling. I know you'll pass."

"And so will you. You've passed his exams and we'll study this weekend."

"Oh great you just ruined my weekend. You just ruined my happy moment," Jo sighed.

"Ah, but that's why you love. I have the witty charm that attracts all the guys to come flocking towards me," she said motioning her hands towards herself with a smile.

Michelle just laughed at her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ryan Johnson had been one of Angel's closest friends. They were roommates back in college and hung out all the time. Angel looked over and saw a sleeping Buffy holding him in her arms. She looked so peaceful and serene. Buffy felt that Angel was staring at her.

"Having fun staring at me?" she said teasingly.

"Of course I do. Why wouldn't I? That's why I love you. But as much as I want to spend the day in bed with you we have to go to work."

"You started off really well there, but ended it on a sad note."

He bent his head and kissed her. She quickly pulled him down further. Her fingers trailed down soft cotton t-shirt, found the hem, and slid her fingers underneath. Her hands roamed all over his muscular back. She broke the kiss, bent her head down, lifted his shirt and planted kisses up his chest. His shirt went off and Angel tugged at her tank top and lifted it off. Her breasts were taunt and hard against his chest. He started kissing down her chest, then kissing her breasts and then her navel. As he tenderly reached up to her breast and suckled it gently in his mouth the phone started to ring.

Buffy's hands grabbed his hair and shouted, "More Angel. Don't pick up the phone ignore it."

Angel tried to but the ringing sound started to annoy him. He released his mouth from her breast. Buffy whimpered at the lost of Angel's touch.

Before he picked up the phone he said, "Whoever this is they're going to pay."

"Hello."

"Hey, Angel. It's Ryan. I got your message. I sure won't mind to stop by and see you. What's new?"

"Well I'm married. I guess that must be a shock to you."

Buffy looked over at Angel who sat up on the bed. 'He doesn't seem mad that his friend called,' she thought.

"Wow! Angel you're married now. Congratulations. So you're not actually the oldest virgin anymore like you were in college."

"Ha Ha very funny. You knew perfectly well why I waited. So I guess this means your coming?"

"Yeah. I'll drop by Friday. Is it a problem for you?" Ryan asked.

"No, it okay. I'll see you then."

Angel looked over at Buffy and saw a slight frown on her face. He wondered what had happened for her to be mad.

"Baby, what's wrong?" he said taking his hand and turning her face towards him.

"Nothing," she said quietly moving his hand away from her face.

"Something must be bothering you. I can tell just by looking at your face."

"Well you seem to be so excited talking to your friend that I thought you didn't want me," she said and ran her foot up his leg.

Angel shuddered by her touch. "Well if you'd done that I would have hung up the phone a long time ago." He then turned around ad was on top of her. He made sure that his body wouldn't crush her petite form.

"Look I'm sorry. I really missed my friend Ryan. Besides I'll make it up to you this weekend," he told her then bent his head and gently kissed her.

angel13
angel13
25 Followers