What The Future Holds Ch. 20

Story Info
They wake up together.
909 words
4.6
15k
00

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

20

"Morning my husband"

"Morning. I was wondering are you feeling much better now?" he asked, concerned.

"Of course. I feel so much better especially when I have my protector," she said smiling.

"Do you still want to invite everyone for dinner tomorrow night?" he asked.

"Yeah. Could you do me a favor and call our parents and Giles? I'll call Willow. She'll just tell the others."

He nodded. They both took their showers. Angel made breakfast and they ate. Since they were going to have a lot of people coming over he had to go grocery shopping.

~*~*~*~*~*

The following day things went quickly. Buffy and Angel were getting ready for their guests this evening. Buffy had taken a shower and stepped out in a towel. Angel was downstairs putting the final touches on their dinner. He headed upstairs to get ready. As he approached the bedroom he spotted Buffy in her bra and panties. Her back was facing him.

"I guess you're not ready."

"Angel you startled me. Aren't you going to get ready?"

"Well I was, but suddenly another thought had crossed my mind," he said with a smirk. He approached her and pushed her on the bed.

"Angel, honey we don't have time for this. Everyone will be here soon."

"But I want you. I just spent two weeks without being near my wife," he said pouting.

Buffy looked at him. She couldn't help but notice that he looked like a little boy doing that. It was so cute. She lifted her head up and kissed him. He kissed her back. His hands found the clasp of her bra and unhooked it. Her hands roamed over his back reaching for the hem of his sweater and tugging at it.

"You know we better stop," she said breathlessly.

"Yeah your right," he said. They both continued on. She lifted the sweater off his back. Angel slid off her bra strap off her shoulders and started kissing down her breasts.

"Angel we have to...oh just keep doing what your doing." From a distance you could hear the door being knocked from downstairs.

"Angel did you hear that?"

"Hmm. I didn't hear anything except for you," he said and smiled.

"Angel I heard it again. Oh shit! It's probably our folks. Get up! I have to get dressed." Buffy pushed him off her. She quickly started to get dressed.

"Buffy calm down. Just let me put my sweater and I'll answer the door. Take your time in getting dressed," he said holding her shoulders. He gave her a quick kiss to calm her nerves.

~*~*~*~*~*

Downstairs you heard voices from the outside talking.

"What's taking them so long?" Xander asked.

"Maybe they're getting ready," Willow answered.

"I bet those two are going at it like bunnies. You remember the last time we visited them."

Oz smacked his arm. "Man is that all you think about. You are so fixated in Buffy and Angel's sex life." Before Xander could respond Angel reached the door and opened it to find the faces of four of their friends.

"Hey guys. Come on in." The whole Scooby gang entered each of them saying their hellos or nods on the way in.

"So what's the urgency that you guys had to tell us?" Willow asked.

"I can't tell. You'll just have to wait."

"So what were you two love birds doing? Were you two going at it like bunnies?"

Angel glared at him. He was about to answer when Buffy approached them.

"Alexander Lavelle Harris how could ask such a question like that? Would you liked it if the tables were turned around and Angel asked you about how many times you've had sex with Cordelia?"

Angel looked over at his wife. He just loved how Buffy handled Xander. Buffy approached him and said, "Why don't you get ready. I'll go set the table." She gave him a quick kiss and he headed upstairs.

~*~*~*~*~*

As Angel stepped downstairs the door rang again. This time around it was their parents and Giles that appeared.

"Hey Mom, Dad, Giles. It's good to see you all." He embraced his parents and Giles and they entered the house. They all headed towards the living room and Angel went inside the kitchen. Angel silently walked over and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Hey there. I just wanted to tell you that our folks and Giles are here," he said and kissed her shoulder.

~*~*~*~*~*

Everyone was settled in the dining room and was starting to eat. The dinner tasted wonderful. As dinner was coming to an end Buffy glanced at Angel. Angel cleared his throat.

"I'd like to thank everyone for coming tonight. I guess you are wondering what surprise Buffy and I have in store. Buffy." He turned and looked at his wife.

"Well I guess there's no other way to say it. I'm pregnant."

Everyone shouted out his or congratulations. All the women hugged Buffy while all the men shook Angel's hand.

"Are you going to have baby shower?" Willow asked excitedly.

"When's the baby due?" Kristen asked.

"So Buffy after you have this one are you going to practice for another?" Xander asked.

Angel glared at him. 'Does he have a brain?'

Buffy couldn't believe how she was bombarded with questions.

"Okay everyone calm down. I'll answer your questions. I don't know. Yes. November. Xander that's none of your business."

To be continued...

angel13
angel13
24 Followers