What The Hell Have I Done

Story Info
A mistake worth making.
1.3k words
3.77
16.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What the hell have I done

I turned my life over to someone I hardly know.

Here I am hanging in my walk in closet left by someone I hardly know for I don't know how long. I have a hook up my ass keeping me on my toes, with a tens pad attached to it. The other pad is under my balls so the current flows through from one to the other. I have a penis pump on my cock and it is pumped up so much it hurts. I can see my cock through it and it is purple like a plum. The string running from the end and to the ring in the collar around my neck allows me to see it. My walk in has two doors on each end and there is an over the door strap over each door which is closed keeping them from possibly coming down. The hook is pulled tight and a rope is running to the other door with weights on it and back to a set of clover clamps attached to my nipples. I have a ball gag in my mouth and with the sound I hear from my bedroom she cannot hear me even if I scream.

I should note that I met this woman when I moved into my apartment about one month ago. We didn't speak much at first but as time went on we did. She was just finished going through a bad divorce and I could tell she had a lot of hate towards him. We eventually went out for coffee and talked and one day it came around to sex. Actually she is the one that brought it up. She is in her forties an I am fifty nine. I didn't think she would have any interest in me at all. As we talked about sex I mentioned I had belonged to a lot of clubs in my day and she asked what kind. I said BDSM clubs. She looked a little shocked and said you don't do that weird stuff do you. I told her that is according to what you deem weird.

I said no one does anything they do not want to do but that most people do find some kind of fetish they enjoy. I offered to show her some of the toys I had collected over the years. We left and went to my apartment and the whole time I felt like she was going to make a run for it. I pulled out a plastic tub and opened it for her to look through. Her eyes were wide open and she had a bunch of questions. I remember her saying I wish I could have used some of these on that bastard husband I was married to. Maybe that should have been a clue. I asked her what she thought and she seemed interested and could we talk again. So we left it at that and I did not see her for almost a week.

About a week ago there was a knock at my door and she was standing there. I asked her in and she came in slowly still a little wary. We sat in the living room and talked more and I explained how the D/s lifestyle works. She was very attentive and I was just a little shocked when she asked if she could try some things on me. I told her I could show her some things but she was new so there was only so far we could go. She agreed and we began. At first it was some rope work and knots followed by how to use gags and restraints. She caught on really quick. We decided that in two days we would try a play session and see how she did.

That is how I ended up hanging here in my closet with a cloth in my hand as a release item but as she had the doors closed it did not matter. I am beginning to think she had this in mind all along. As she kept tying my and placing the hook in me she was very quiet and I took it to mean she was concentrating. I felt that was good and let her go. She had me all tied and ready and then put the cuffs on me and tied them with rope. I thought it was good as I could release myself if needed but she put a hitch in and tied the rope to it and then to the other door again. Now there was no way I could get free.

She turned on the tens like I showed her and at about 25 I could really feel it she quit. Then she took the bag my rope is in which is large and hung it from the door by the rope attached to my nipples. She gave the pump a few more pumps which it did not need and then looked at me and said so smoothly I hate that bastard thanks for giving me a way to punish him for what he did to me. I could only stare even if I wanted to I could not get free. I mumbled through the gag but it was to no affect. And then she pulled the over the door strap up and put it over the door and closed it behind her.

The full weight of the bag was now hanging from my nipples and they were pulled obscenely from my chest. I was on tip toes as when lowering myself it caused the tens to shoot more juice through me. I could only stand there and moan and cuss myself for doing something so dumb. Finally after what seemed forever she opened the door and I thought great it is over but instead she turned the tens up to fifty and went back out. Now there is no duct in the walk in so it was hot and I was sweating something awful.

This went on again each time she would give the pump a couple shots and turn the unit up twenty five more. It was now on 73 and I wish I could say my ass was numb but no such luck every time I moved on my tip toes it would start the current running through me fresh again. In a way I was glad to see her the last time as the unit only goes to one hundred and even though my ass was on fire it could go no further. She must have left me an hour the last time because my feet were flat on the floor and the hook was buried snugly in my ass. My nipples were on fire too and could not stretch any further without pulling off my body. I was soaking wet and she came in and closed the door behind her. That did not make me feel good as it showed no inclination to let me down.

She came up close and asked if I took the gag out would I be quiet. Well what could I do but nod yes. Once it was released I could move my jaws and they ached. She put her face to mine and kissed me all sweaty and everything. She said I had given her the best thing anyone could have given her and could we do it again sometime. There I was wondering if I was crazy for what I had done and all I could say was certainly we could. I might just need a couple days to recuperate. She laughed and started getting me down. After she led me to the bed and laid down next to me and said you know this was nothing sexual right. I said I understood and I was glad I could help when she needed someone.

When I woke later she was still next to me and a sheet was pulled over us. We spent the night that way and all I kept thinking was what the hell have I done.