What the Hell Just Happened?

Story Info
Stephanie finally meets the man she fantasizes about.
3.9k words
4.25
19.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made it to the plane just as they announced the final boarding call. Stephanie still could not believe she was doing this. After six months of conversing back and forth with a man she had met online, she was finally going to meet him. They had met on an erotic website. The attraction was instant and she quickly became helplessly infatuated with him. And now it was finally going to happen. She was finally going to meet him. She sent pictures of herself that showcased her large full breasts, her wide round hips and her smooth flat tummy. Her thick thighs were silky and firm. He adored her earthy green eyes, her long red hair and particularly her ample heart-shaped ass. He was constantly telling her how much he wanted her body and all the ways he would take it. She would spend long sleepless nights thinking of him while she masturbated herself to sleep.

Stephanie was dying to find out what he looked like. She had sent him dozens of pictures, yet he had always refused to send back a picture of himself. One day he finally relented. Stephanie's hand was trembling when she clicked on the attachment. She was surprised by what she saw. It was a picture of his cock. Long, hard and thin. The bulging lickable ridge on the underside leading up to a purple plum shaped head. She imagined following it from hilt to head with the tip of her tongue.

At first she was skeptical if it was really him. She asked him write her screen name, Aching2Btouched on his stomach with a marker and take a picture of it. Five minutes later, it appeared in her inbox. It was a picture of him jerking off. Her screen name was scrawled across his trim stomach. It was real. That was his beautiful cock. It made her extremely aroused that she had caused this incredible reaction. Stephanie wanted more. She needed more. She kept asking him for a picture of his face, but over and over again he refused. "You will just have to come see me." He would reply at every request. Every time he asked her, he secretly prayed she would say yes. He tried to keep it light; afraid he might scare her off. He had been around women long enough to know that they are unpredictable, irrational creatures that continually surprise everyone around them.

One day on a out of character impulse, she decided that just looking at his cock wasn't enough and sent him an email. She waited on pins and needles for a reply.

To: Jefflikes2watch

Subject: Are you actually serious?

Message: I can't stop thinking of all the things I want you to do with me, and all the things you want to do to me. I have a week of holidays I could use to visit.... What do you think?

Nervously waiting,

Aching2Btouched

She waited at her computer for an hour before convincing herself that the idea was foolish and he was not serious at all. It was only part of the role playing games he liked to play. She went to the fridge and grabbed a tub of yogurt tub along with a spoon. Stephanie was sitting at her computer watching her favourite show, Spartacus, when the email popped up.

To: Aching2Btouched

Subject: WHEN?

Message: What is your real name? I can't buy you a plane ticket without it. Not when you are crossing borders.

Jeff

"Jeff really wants me!" she exclaimed. Her fingers furiously typed a reply.

To: Jefflikes2watch

Subject: I can pay for my own ticket THANK YOU!

Message: You're not paying. My name is Stephanie, nothing special

When would be a good time for you?

Nervously waiting,

Stephanie

The fingers of her left hand were drumming on the desk, as she waited impatiently. The fingers of her right hand had made their way into her damp panties, and were playing with her sex, as she imagined all of the wicked things to come.

To: Aching2Btouched

Subject: WHEN?

Message: I like your name I wouldn't have guessed someone with such a sweet name like that would want to get tied up and gang banged ;)

I have to set some stuff up with work and such. I'll get back to you.

Jeff

***

Three months later she was on a plane, luggage packed with lingerie and toys. The plane ride into Florida was torturously slow. After she cleared immigration, she picked up her bag and headed for customs.

"Anything to declare?" the overweight customs agent asked before opening her bag.

'Shit! Fuck! Shit!' Stephanie thought. 'He's going to see my toys! Why did I not think they would look in my bags?' She looked at the ground looking for a hole to crawl in.

He picked up her small purple plug and examined it. Stephanie was cringing in embarrassment.

"What do you do with this?" he asked her, holding it up to his and taking a sniff. 'I will never be able to use that again.' She thought looking at the sweaty man staring at her waiting for an answer.

"Um . . . You know, personal stuff."

He looked at the rest of the contents of her suitcase. "Looks like you've got a lot of personal stuff in here. You're not selling this stuff are you?"

"No, no I swear." She frowned at the idea of reselling used toys.

"Alright, you can go," he said with a creepy grin on his face. "Enjoy your stay in Miami. It sure looks like you will." She took a deep breath forced herself to walk with her head up and continued to where Jeff said he would meet her.

The driver was waiting just outside of the secured area, behind the metal railing. He was wearing a dark suit and sunglasses, and holding a sign -- 'Aching2BTouched is about to get her wish' in big bold letters.

She could not believe he made that sign! He saw her hesitate so he waved her to come over. She didn't move. 'Was this a bad idea?' she thought. He pointed to the ground and titled his head. He took one step forward and then she began to walk swiftly toward him. She did it quickly so that she wouldn't lose her nerve. Standing in front of the man, "I'm Stephanie.... Are you Jeff?" she said timidly trying not to look at the people walking around them as they read his sign.

"I'm just a driver. Jeff is waiting for you in the limo. Let me take your bag."

Limo? Stephanie knew what that word meant. It meant that as soon as she got in the car, she would have a cock in her mouth. That was part of the deal. Aching2BTouched had agreed that if Jefflikes2watch would spring for a limo, she would suck his cock on the way to the hotel. She hesitated for a minute and was beginning to have second thoughts.

"Is something wrong?" the driver asked.

"No. No it's okay. I'm ready for this," she said, and then followed him to the car. It was hot and humid outside. Perspiration was making her green sundress cling to her ample chest. She was unused to the heat it never got this hot in Northern Canada.

The driver smiled politely and said, "We are all Jeff." Bright red warning bells began to ring in her head. She panicked and did nothing. A deer caught in the headlights. The frightening promise of being hit by this transport truck of crazy, renders her paralyzed and helpless. He opened the door for her as he took her luggage. His hand slowly and intentionally stroked her hand as he took it. She bent over sideways ignoring the touch, to peek into the back seat. Two brown haired men sat in the back seat. They wore the same suit and the same sunglasses. Straightening back up she looked around to see if there was a camera and she was the victim of a prank television show. "Please come in." The one closest to the open door purred at her. When she didn't reply he got out and grabbed her hand guiding her into the limo. She stepped in sitting down beside the other man. The hand holder slipped in behind her putting a hand on her knee. The other beside her did the same. As she looked across the limo she said numbly, "We are Jeff?" As she stared into the intense blue eyes of Jeff number four. She counted to 10. Took a deep breath and a needed count of, '11 this is not happening , 12 oh my god 13 I'm about to die 14, are they all going to fuck me? 15 Oh dear god I hope so.' She kept it together exhaled and breathed in deeply and calmly said, "One of you had better bloody explain just what in the fuck twilight zone shit is going on here." She ranted, stunning them all into grins. Jeff 3 the one on her right, gave her knee a squeeze and pulled it to him slowly.

"Yes," the Jeff that was sitting across from her replied. He was a couple inches taller than her. He as slim, broad shouldered and narrow hips, "Stephanie the entire time you have been talking to Jefflikes2watch you have been talking to one of us. Usually it is two and sometimes all of us."

"No one man can satisfy all of your sexual needs. It took all of us to gratify you in our messages," the second Jeff that was sitting on her left said. He was thicker build and at least 4 inches taller than herself at 5'7. She kept moving her head Jeff to Jeff to Jeff waiting for one of them to start laughing and say they are just joking. They were smiling but not a 'Ha Ha' way. Jeff 1, the driver moved put the divider down so he could watch how she was reacting.

"No, I can't. I can't do this. I never—"

"You said it was your fantasy," the third Jeff said, "to have sex with a group of guys." Jeff number three on her right, was an average weight and average build and his voice was kind and sympathetic.

"Yes, but that was just a fantasy, I... this is... I can't...."

"This is reality," the last Jeff said. "You know you want to do this. I don't how many times you talked about. Just go with it."

"Now about our little arrangement," he said. "You know what you promised to do."

"All of you?" Stephanie gulped.

Her pulsed jumped When Jeff 4 growled low in his chest, "Do you think you could satisfy all of us with your body?" Two feet hooked around hers, pulling them wider apart. Jeff 4 began crawling along the floor as Jeff 1 stopped the car. Jeff 2 and 3 grabbed her wrists in their other hand. She began to struggle to get out of their grasp when Jeff 4 grabbed the back of her knees. Jerking her forward with her legs spread wide while her feet and wrists pinned. "Well?" he asked.

She had let them get this far. 'Oh my god I can't believe I told him it was a fantasy to get fucked by a bunch of guys that looked the same time!' She never thought her bluff would be called. The Jeffs had also told her that she was going to get stuffed in a limo if she ever came to meet him. She didn't say anything. She was lost to her panic and run away thoughts. Jeff 2 grabbed her throat and breathed, "Answer him." Into her neck sending shivers down her arms. A familiar jitter began in her lower stomach. Jeff 3 held the back her hand thumbing the skin softly. Laying light kisses along her arms. All the while Jeff 4 was running his hands up her dress. 2 and 3 lift her legs up on top of theirs, so that with their thighs they were holding her propped up. Her soft bald pussy was on display as 4 lifted her dress to her chest exposing all the parts they wanted to touch. It was theirs to be taken, she was too paralyzed to stop them. She watched the driver adjust the mirror so that they made eye contact just as 4's tongue made contact with her inner lips. She struggled again only this time she was struggling to get closer.

"You should answer him" 3 said in a low soft voice. She began to work out personalities quickly '4 is bold no glasses, went right for my pussy.' She continued to try and inch forward. '1 is a watcher or he just a lucky driver? 2 is a dominant without a doubt. Fuck that was hot with the hand on my throat.' She started bucking up and down as 4 just pressed his tongue against her clit. '3 is the nice sweet guy' she stopped moving now that she knew what the game was. She wondered if she could take all of them the exact way they want to be fucked. The men around her stopped what they had been doing and glared at her.

Jeff 2 grabbed her nipple that was protruding. It was the left nipple, the one she had pierced. He squeezed the flesh that enclosed the ring. Jeff 3 was absently stroking the other nipple back and forth then up and down as he frowned at her. He was a little taller than the driver. Jeff 4 gave her center one long lick from her tight aching hole to the tip of her clit. "You will tell me you want to fuck us." Jeff 2 said startling Stephanie into a weak reply.

"Yes." Her lower lips were licked again by 4. "Yes!" she cried. This was too much mental stimulation. So many personalities, their bodies somewhat close in similarity, all with the same goal of destination. They just had different routes they wanted to take.

"Beg us to fuck you." 2 demanded. 2 and 3 put her feet together as they shifted closer to one another so that she was lying on their knees. Jeff 4 pulled out a small flogger from his pocket. He brushed it lovingly across her skin and WHACK, a sharp sting across both her cheeks. Jeff 1 started to rub his throbbing erection.

"Just say please say fuck me." Coaxed 3. Jeff 2 signaled 3 with a head nod. They got out chained nipple clamps and pinched her rosy little buds in them. They then tied her ankles together with Jeff 4's tie. They all helped attach the clamps to the tie. They did this so that if she put her ankles down her nipples would be pulled with them. 'Oh no! She thought' She was terrified what they were to do to her next. Jeff 4 began lightly spanking the flogger against her against her moistening lips as 2 and 3 started rubbing themselves while watching. The amount of sexual energy bouncing around the limo set her off.

Her hands struggled for Jeff 2 and 3's cocks, "Fuck me! Whatever you want! Please! Just stuff me now!" Jeff 4 took this rightfully as a green light to her tunnel and slid a finger inside her. She whimpered and moaned as 2 and 3 groaned in each ear as she rubbed their cocks. Stephanie squeezed hard every time 4 crooked his finger upwards to dig an orgasm out of her G spot. He continued the same motion over and over. She tried to undo both zippers at once but her legs were starting to shake and pull her nipples. Her generous chest swayed gently as her legs shook. Taking momentary mercy on her 3 held her legs up for her but 2 reached over and gently tugged on the chain. The sweet feeling of safety as 3 held up her ankles only to have 2 maliciously tug on them while looking at 1 cum as their eyes met through the mirror as 4 continues to dig for creamy gold was too much to take. She squeezed the two hard cocks she had managed to finally get out and dripped cum all over 4's hand. 2 and 3 took off the nipples clamps when she relaxed from her orgasm. Then 4 took her dress off completely. They held her arms behind her so that her chest jutted out. Jeff 4 decided he didn't want her cum all over his hand so he wiped his wet hand across both nipples. Jeff 2 and 3 took turns cleaning each nipple off with their tongue. All three Jeffs proceeded to scoop a little bit of her cum off her thighs and her dripping pussy and began stoking their cocks with it while pinning her arms with their other hand. Jeff 1 got out of the car, walked over to the passenger side and climbed in. 4 got out of the way in one fluid motion to his original seat. Jeff 1 had his pants to his knees as he aimed his tip to her opening. He rubbed the tip through her wet folds then forcefully thrust in her. A throaty "Argh!" groan escaped her lips. He worked himself in until in he could move in and out with ease. She was gloriously tight, and deliciously wet. Jeff 2 was fighting back the urge to cum she jerked him off rigorously. They listened to the hypnotic sounds of wet testicles slapping against a woman's ass as he drilled himself into her long term memory. Jeff 2 finally cums all over her breasts, when 3 shoves his cock down her throat. At first contact with the back of her mouth he shoots his release down her throat. Jeff 1 pulls out and cums for the second time only this time it was one her lower tummy.

Jeff 3 crawls over again as 1 moves his way out of the car and back into the driver's seat. As he walks he fastens up his pants and belt. 4 Flips Stephanie onto her stomach and slides his cock between her dripping thighs and soaking lips moving back and forth furiously as his hit her clit endlessly until she was screaming curses she didn't know she knew. 4 blew his built up load all over the black leather seat, along the inside of her thighs. 2 bent down and untied her ankles as 4 put his clothes back on. The car began to move again. The divider backed up the limo as Jeffs 2,3 and 4 put their clothes. The car began forward while she looked around for her napkin. Jeff 2 began to clean off her body with her pale green dress. Her dress was now covered in Jess 1,2 and 4's cum. Her hair was a mess. She was a mess. Smelling of sex, sweat and her perfume she felt shame and contentment. All three men helped her into her dress. The car stopped suddenly as Jeff 3 zipped up her dress while 4 pulled the hem down past her shaking knees. Jeff 2 got out of the car holding out his hand. They were parked in front of a hotel 5 minutes away from the airport.

Jeff 1 took her luggage out of the trunk as 2 and 3 held onto her arms guiding her charmingly to the entrance. 1 and 4 followed behind. They waited in the lobby as 4 went to the front desk and checked them in. He was handed the room key as the concierge looked over to the woman who had clearly been ravaged. She was looking at the ground to hide her shame from judging eyes walking past her. Jeff 4 shrugged and slipped the 'Aching2Btouched' sign under his arm. 4 led the group to the elevator. No one had said a word to her. 'Oh dear god no.' She thought as she felt her legs shake again, 'Please no more!' She could not bring herself to look any of them.

They stepped into the elevator and waited for the doors to open as it climbed. They walked her down the hall and took her into the room all but dragging her limp body. They placed her sitting on the king-sized bed. Leaving her luggage at the foot of the bed 1 said, "We will come back for you in the morning."

"We will take you out for breakfast; you should have a bath and go to bed." 3 sympathized, running his hand along her back.

All four men walked towards the door. 2 peeked around the corner and said, "Don't go anywhere it's a dangerous neighborhood." And shut the door quietly behind them.

Stephanie sat on the edge of the king size bed looking at the door half expecting one or all of the Jeffs to come back and take more. Head reeling as she sat on the bed in a haze of, 'what in the Hell just happened?' Never in her life had she ever imagined something so depraved and so erotic could happen to someone as shy as her. This was something that only happened in stories and porn. She reached over to look at the sign 4 had placed on the bed, the back facing up. It said WISH ONE GRANTED. It took a full minute for her to register there were two more wishes going to be granted by four highly sexual genies. She stood up on shaky legs and walked to the bathroom. A basket of soaps and creams sat on the counter. A note in cursive writing stated,

We hope you are ready for what's to come. Your, Jeffs

Taking out a bottle of bubble bath she went to the soaker tub and ran a bath. She peeled of her soiled dress and slid into the warm water moaning softly as she stretched her limbs. She felt used and filled. She closed her eyes and began replaying the event. Without realizing it her hand slid down her stomach to that tender nub. Drawing circles over her clit as she thought about how incredibly sexy they made her feel with their hard gazes and vast hunger. They were correct in the fact that it was a fantasy of hers. 'A fantasy that wasn't supposed to become a memory!' Her body shuddered a quiet release. She washed her hair and body. She was grateful she had waxed her body the day before. She wanted to be soft and prickle free so that the Jeff she thought she was going to meet could touch her all he wanted any way he wanted. 'Is it such a bad thing that there are four of them?' As her brain reeled through every message of wanting she ever sent them she wondered what was to come 'They're so vague when they speak! It's driving me crazy.' She decided she would get answers tomorrow and would see how things played out. She wished she could call 3 and find out what they had planned.

12