What The Hell Just Happened?

Story Info
A Dominant and His slutwife have a new experience.
6k words
4.31
31k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday morning, sitting in front of the computer, coffee in hand as I stare out the window of the den wondering what the hell just happened. Belinda is still sound asleep recovering from the wild night before and I am not even sure where to begin on describing our latest sexual adventure. Maybe a recap of the last two years is in order as I mull over the chain of events that have gotten us to where we are.

Now being a gentleman Dom with an ability to read most people, I expected most of what has happened to come, maybe not as quickly, but it was meant to be. I recognized Belinda had a submissive inner slut from day one, one that had laid dormant since her teenage age years where she had confided to me she was a slut who loved cock and had cheated on her different boyfriends up until her wedding, where she took her vows seriously and for 25 years had been the good dutiful wife never allowing her mind to even wander back to those days which ate away at her soul, living the last ten years of her marriage in a frustrated state of non-satisfaction.

We had known each other for a few years before her divorce and always one to keep my personal day to day life private from my Dom and writing life she never knew the dark side of me, that is until 6 months after her separation where I took a chance and showed her a few of my stories and very quickly she became one of my biggest fans, always asking questions, wondering how much truth if any I had in them. Six months later we started dating and her introduction to the lifestyle began and she has never looked back. We progressed from her being a horny slutwife to live in slave over the next 2 years, which if you read the last two stories you will know that we have finally started to share her with other male Doms, always pushing her further into her desired world of being a submissive sex slave serving her one true Master.

Being a very honest and open couple, (The only way a relationship like this can work and survive) we talked about where to go next, whether to bring in another woman, a couple, and possibly a gangbang to see where her desires went, then there is her wanting to see me Dom and fuck other women as she watches, served and joines in, or even to the point of having a male sub for her to experience the power that goes with being dominant herself.

I told her we would just continue going out to the pubs, bars and clubs like we had been doing and we would allow nature to take its course, letting whatever opportunity pop up come to life if we both felt comfortable. She agreed that not forcing the issue would probably be best.

After her first few experiences with threesomes, I knew she craved and needed more cock and in fact needed a variety of cock on a regular basis. We had not been out to the clubs in a few weeks due to the holiday season and work and we both needed to finally get out and release some steam and have some nasty excitement.

Well we decided to go back to one of the swinging clubs in town and see what would present itself, and I wanted to see if she would allow herself to go further, maybe fucking and sucking myself and others in a larger group setting, possibly in the larger room where all are allowed to watch instead of going to the private ones where she felt more at ease in letting herself go.

Like I mentioned previously Belinda has settled nicely into her new life and whereas before we would have to go out for a nice supper, a glass or two of wine and a bowl of bud for her to relax enough for her to gain her confidence, she no longer needed this and we had dinner at home, and although she did smoke a puff or two, she did not require assisted bravery to go out this night. Belinda came out from the bedroom dressed to thrill in her tight Lulu Lemon leggings with her knee high fuck me boots and a tight fitting low cut sweater that came down over her breeding hips and a belt that only served to accent her shape. Meanwhile I had put on a pair of tight jeans, a dress shirt, and a sports jacket trying my best to look like arm candy for her, since she always made me look better on my arm.

We got to the club about nine-thirty and it was a typical smaller crowd for that time of the evening, approximately eight other couples and possibly four or five singles guys milling about, not including the staff of about 6 people. It was refreshing to come to a club where we had only been at once before, three weeks previous and still being recognized by everyone, thus making us feel at home with old friends.

We talked with couples and of course every single guy coming to introduce themselves to Belinda to see what we were into.

Belinda had made it clear she wanted me to assume more control each time out, wanting me to start choosing who we played with, where in the past I had always consulted her and let her choose as she became more comfortable with the new games we were playing, but on her insistence, it was now up to me. I chose who she danced with, who could talk to her as she told every drooling suitor that they had to ask my permission. Of course I denied no one that had the respect and decency to follow her instructions and I made sure to always go to the dance floor and watch the men and women rub up against her, enjoying the sights of the various men taking liberties of touching her private parts through her clothes as they danced and flirted.

As per my custom I would occasionally leave her at the table or on the dance floor and go for a cigar, more so for the intent of finding out who would make moves on her in my absence, weeding out the ones that would not follow the rules by asking my permission.

About eleven o'clock he walked in. A tall well-built heavier man, a man with confidence and well dressed.

He stood about 6'4" and weighed in at about 230lbs would be my estimate, with an air of authority that only surrounds men that have established themselves in all walks and aspects of their lives.

Oh, and he was dark skinned, not dark black, but more of the lighter caramel color. Knowing that after Belinda's first taste of black cock I knew she wanted more and of course another few of my fantasies revolved around a real black Dom using her and of course the proverbial black gangbang as I watched and filmed for our personal video library. The one difference is that I am not a cuckold, I have no desire or interest in being degraded or humiliated by the other Doms using her, in fact I love to join in once I make the other guys feel comfortable in using her, after all respect between Doms is mandatory for me.

When it is right, it is right and I knew we had found our play-date for the evening, even if Belinda and he did not realize it yet.

Marc, his name we were to find out later, surveyed the room evaluating the talent and prey in the room and was smooth and nonchalant in his approach, something I admire in a fellow Dominant, never chasing, instead remaining somewhat aloof leaving the victims to come to him, similar to how I prefer to see myself react in these situations.

I sat and nursed a red wine watching Belinda as she roamed the dance floor with the men I had approved for her to dance with. It was not long before she noticed our new guest, and of course he had spotted her and I could see his glances going from her to me trying hard to gauge out game as well.

I continued to monitor him, needing to make sure Belinda and I would be his first choice for the evening, never settling for being someone's second choice. Once I was sure she was his main focus, I waited for Belinda to return from the dance floor. Once she did, I ordered her to go to the bar, buy the interest in question a drink and deliver it to him. Now I am not sure if it was me or not, but the whole room seemed to come to a standstill and other than the music playing, had gotten eerily quiet as all eyes watched her saunter across the room delivering this gift to the newcomer in the room.

Being the gentleman that I assumed he was, he stood up, smiled and nodded at me and motioned for Belinda to slide into the booth before sitting in beside her. Once she took her place the room returned to somewhat of a normalcy with the couples returning to their conversations and the guys who were hoping to woo her refocusing on other women with a sag to their shoulders knowing that a night with her was not going to be this one.

It was not long before they were talking and laughing, his arm over the booth chair, up around her shoulder without actually touching her, and Belinda's arm under the table obviously stroking his leg. There is just something about a man that does not rush, that allows the slut to do all the work which is the way I think it should be, never aggressive, instead letting the submissive having to earn her night of pleasure.

It was about five minutes later, they removed themselves from the booth and headed my way, hand in hand and his erection from her handiwork quite obvious as everyone tried not to admire it with an obvious futile attempt at trying to be subtle about it. Marc made no attempt to hide or disguise his hard on, which for the record was straining thick and long down his pant leg.

He introduced himself and then I motioned for them to take the seats on the other side of the booth allowing them to remain together. We got to know each other as Belinda continued stroking our new found friend, me admiring his composure as she was now stroking his cock under the table. I was soon to find out that she had unzipped him and had her hand in his pants as she pulled her hand up and sucked on her fingers, savoring his pre-cum between her lips and on her tongue. Neither Marc nor I showed any signs of this being out of the ordinary, both not wanting to seem less dominant than the other.

As we conversed I found out that he was married, in an open relationship but his wife was out of town on a business trip. He worked as an investment broker and as we talked, I found out very well educated and intelligent. Like my women, I prefer my friends to be smart, witty and of course having a sense of adventure and humor. I was not disappointed in Marc.

We chatted for about half an hour and I nodded at Belinda and as if reading my mind she leaned over to Marc's face and gave him a long deep kiss. Once they broke she whispered in his ear if he wanted to continue upstairs in one of the rooms. Marc looked at me and said I was a very lucky man and that he would gladly join us for some fun. The three of us stood up and with me holding her hand and Marc's arm around her waist we slowly climbed the stairs, feeling all eyes upon us as we were the first people to make the trek up to the games rooms this night.

I had talked to myself a lot since our first couple of threesomes, because there was always something lacking in them, and although fun and a great experience, we both knew we needed a rougher more dominant Dom to share her with and there was only one way in my mind to make sure this happened and that was to lead by example. I immediately took charge motioning for Marc to sit in the chair while I began the proceedings instead of offering her up to our guest first like I had done in our previous encounters.

I grabbed Belinda by the hair and kissed her deeply, looking into her beautiful brown eyes and watching them begin to sparkle, and the glow that comes with her being excited and highly aroused. Releasing her sweet lips from mine, I pulled back and with her head bowed and completely silent and submissive she began her duty of removing my clothes. Now one of the most amazing things about Belinda is how quickly she learned and cherishes her role as a slave as well as a submissive slutwife. Without instruction she removed my sports jacket, then my shirt, stopping to suck on my nipples, gently biting them knowing that even men have sensitive erogenous zones that require stimulation. She then knelt down removing my shoes and socks and then knelling completely over and kissing and sucking my toes. I looked over at Marc and he smiled nodding his approval in my training of her.

His cock was straining through his pants but he showed great restraint by not rubbing it, instead his hands resting comfortably on the arms of the chair.

I turned my attention back to Belinda as I felt her hands running up the outside of my denims, her head now rising and soon she was unbuckling my belt and removing my pants. Once removed she took my semi-flaccid prick into her mouth, slowly sucking on it, never being one to rush and her knowledge of my desire for slow long deep strokes as opposed to fast rapid ones.

Belinda took her time alternating between licking and sucking my hard throbbing purple headed cock. I want to say my pre-cum was dripping as it usually does but Belinda never allowed me to see as she greedily sucked every drop off the head before it had a chance to accumulate.

I finally pulled her head off my twitching manhood and pulling her to her feet I sat on the bed and told her to strip slowly for us. Belinda shyly pulled her sweater over her head and her braless tits swung freely with just a small bounce and Marc's eyes showed approval at anticipation of suckling her firm hard nubs. Slowly removed her boots and as she peeled her leggings down, the aroma of her bare wet shaven cunt with its juice running down her thighs filled the room.

Once naked I told Belinda to look at me and then told her to undress her new associate Master for the evening the same way she undressed me. Belinda turned around and with head bowed like a good slave, reached out for his hands and assisted his rising from the chair. She slowly undressed him, paying attention to his nipples and cock the same way she had to mine, and just like earlier in the evening Marc allowed her to perform her duties all the while ignoring her body, letting her wait and anticipate what pleasures would be forthcoming to her later on as the events unfolded.

If you thought the description of his massive erection was impressive before, it was even more vivid uncovered and unrestrained. It was definitely longer than mine, about 8 ½ inches compared to my 7 ½ but both being comparable in thickness which to say is she had trouble wrapping her hands around the fullness of either. His was circumcised with a large bulbous dark head while my uncut one had a smaller head that could disappear behind its sheath which together made for a nice variance for her.

Once Belinda had finished undressing Marc and warmed him up, I again took control and ordered her to her knees between my thighs and she crawled over, using just her mouth as she had been instructed throughout our relationship began to show off her oral skills on my cock for our friend.

Belinda's head bobbed up and down her mouth trying to engulf my erect prick but to no avail for she still could only get about ¾ of it down her throat without gagging on it. With my hand firmly entangled in her hair, I forced her deeper on to it, making her choke and attempt in vain to pull away. Belinda loved to be forced, it was definitely one of her fetishes, used and dominated so that she had no choice but to accept whatever the master or masters of the moment wanted, and pleasuring his desires before her own is what sets her apart.

I consider myself a skilled lover and Dom and setting the guidelines about what we expect from the chosen ones is what I did next. Lifting my legs up and holding my calves, Belinda moved her head down to my anus without hesitation, her tongue licking my wrinkled bud, her tongue trying to enter my tight hole so that Marc could see she had no reservations and would perform whatever was necessary to please her men without question. As she savored my asshole her hands travelled up, one stroking my cock with its pre-cum now dripping onto my stomach, her other twisting and pulling on one of my nipples. I watched Marc as his eyes travelled back and forth to mine and to what our slave was doing to me, watching the anticipation of what he was soon to experience. I was pulling her head deeper into my ass cheeks, forcing her tongue deeper and soon Marc knelt behind her squeezing her sexy medium sized tits, twisting her nipples with force causing her to moan into my now wet stretched brown hole.

Marc pulled away and from the angle of his arms and the sighs and eye rolling on Belinda's face I knew one set of fingers had to be buried in her wet cunt and the other had to be stroking his meat.

Not wanting my expectations of events to get side railed I pushed Belinda's head away and pulled her up to her feet. I asked Marc to stand on the side of the bed and I placed Belinda on her back and I positioned myself between her open legs. Putting my arms under her knees I raised her legs so that her thighs almost touched her chest and I entered her hard and deep with no thought to if she was ready for me or not. Her pussy was already soaked and I had no problem driving myself to the very depths of her spasming gash. Without fail her hips rose to meet me, her mouth starting to spew filth as she urged me to fuck her, to fuck her hard without mercy and to use my slave as I seemed fit. Once Belinda's inner slut gets unleashed she lets go with total abandonment.

I grabbed both her tits from around her legs and squeezed them as hard as I could twisting the tit meat leaving finger prints in the soft pliable white meat. My hips drove in with force, the sound of tummy's slapping and my balls hitting her ass cheeks with every thrust. I told Belinda to tell Marc how she loved cock, how she is a cock addict and needed cum on her, in her all over. Belinda started to almost scream out her love for male meat, telling him that she loved her master's cock but also had a need for lots of variety of her favorite meal, especially the variety of black cock. I grabbed her head and lightly slapped her cheeks, not hurting her but for the theatrics we both love setting the mood and ambience for role play.

Marc took the cue and pulled her head to the side and forced his large ebony shaft into her mouth, plunging in as deep as he could go not allowing her time to think or adjust to his mammoth size.

A smile came over me as I finally found a Dom that I knew could and would match me in pleasuring Belinda the way she desired, hard and firm right from the outset.

All that could be heard in the room now was Belinda's moans and gurgling around her new cock meat in her mouth, mixed with the sound of me fucking her as hard and deep as I could.

I looked at Marc and told him time to change her up and we both pulled out and I rolled the poor slut over so her feet were on the floor, bent face down on the bed and I re-entered her from behind slamming into her again, forcing her to lurch up and forward with each stroke, having to hold her by the hips to bring her back down for the next invasion. Marc knowing what to do, grabbed her by the head and turned it towards him, telling her what a good little white slutwife she was, how he was going to stretch her tight holes when it was his turn. He took his cock and began to slap her face with it, stinging her cheeks and lips as his pre-cum splattered her face and make-up. Marc looked at me and told me to stand straight and fuck my helpless sexy bitch with no hands. I smiled not knowing what he had for intentions but I was sure it was going to be fun.

I stood straight, still fucking her hard and as deep as she could take, her screams becoming louder as I ravaged her pink slit. Marc pulled her head back by the hair, arching her back as far it would go, then as I pulled back, his big hand came down on her beautiful fleshy ass. The sound of skin on skin contact echoed throughout the small room and I am sure that the people in the other rooms could hear it as well. Every time I pulled back to slam forward his large mitts would strike her round bottom leaving a bright rosy pink to them. Belinda's eyes rolled back in ecstasy, her moans becoming louder and more frequent, thanking us after every painful slap and thrust.

12