What the Lightening Reveals

Story Info
Two siblings show their love to each other during a storm.
1k words
3.96
62.5k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love the rain, the sounds and smells that come with it, the desire to be close to someone you love and just snuggle. In my case, that person is my brother but he doesn't know about my obsession with him or my longing to feel his electric touch. Sure he's my brother and all but if you were the sister of the hottest guy in school, you'd understand my dilemma. Aaron is my twin, we're 18 and seniors in high school, only problem is that I'm a virgin and I don't know if he feels the same way but I guess there's no time like the present to find out. The thunderstorm makes the perfect excuse to snuggle up in bed with him because he knows I use to be deathly scared of lightening when I was little, it's a fear I grew out of years ago but he doesn't need to know that.

I creep down the hallway to his room and shut the door. Silence, I know he's asleep because he's snoring gently, I tip-toe to his bed and stop. He rustles under the covers and I freeze. Have I been heard? He turns onto his back and continues dreaming, I smile nervously. I wonder what he's dreaming about...

As if he read my mind, he begins talking in his sleep, it's not distinct, at first, and he's only mumbling like a drunk. After a few minutes, he begins to make sense and he moans my name, "Sloane.." Goose bumps spread all over my body and I bite my lip. It was probably a mistake, there's no way he could feel the same. Twincest is a major taboo and most people frown upon it, what are the odds that he could be into me too? I begin to move to the door, this is crazy and ridiculous; I'm going to make a fool of myself.

"Sloane.." he moans again. "Fuck me, Sloane". I turn around and he's still asleep. He's dreaming of me? He does feel the same way and this is my chance to confess my love to him. I slip into his bed and undress, leaving clothes on the floor. The motions wake him up and he turns to me, "Sloane, why are you in my bed and how long have you been in here?" I blush a bright pink that's not noticed in the dark.

"Let's just say I've been here long enough to tell you had a good dream." I whisper confidently, knowing my answer will reveal how long I've been there and how much I know. I scoot closer to him and feel his bare chest against mine, he's wearing boxers but I can feel his rock hard cock prod just above my pussy. I bite my lip and repress my urge to moan.

"Are you naked?" he asks curiously, I mount him as an answer. Lightening illuminates the room to reveal my bare breasts and he gasps, thrusting upwards unintentionally. He pulls me close and I can't help but kiss him, the moment feels right. Our lips melt together passionately, our tongues twist around in each other's mouth and we feel a spark of excited. The air grows thick with the smell of our musk mixing together.

"What if Mom and Dad find out? We'll be in trouble for sure," I chuckle softly at his fear "don't worry now, just lay back and let me do all the work. I've been wanting to do this for a long time." I pull off his boxers to expose his 7" long cock, I continue to kiss him as I do this but once its exposed I stop. I begin to move my head down his neck and chest, kissing his body once every inch as I make my way down. I lick up his shaft and flick my tongue onto his head, he squirms under me and it encourages me to continue.

"You're such a dirty brother, letting his twin suck his dick." I tease him before I start to suck on his balls. I give each one special attention, licking thoroughly before putting one in my mouth to suck. I'm gentle, putting thought in my actions. I move back up his shaft and trail my tongue around its head, I begin to deep throat, gagging myself on all 7" as it rams into the back of my throat. Aaron is moaning wildly and I can't take it anymore.

"Just give me your big cock!" Before he can respond, I'm shoving him into me. I bounce up and down slowly and feel him pop my cherry. The pain subsides in seconds and before long all I feel is an overwhelming sensation. I kiss his neck as I move up and down then he nibbles on my nipples and licks them, they're so sensitive that I can't handle it anymore, it feels too good. I pull away and he takes himself out, throwing me onto the bed with a sexual hunger in his eyes.

"Let me show you how it's done, sis." He guides me into doggy style and slides right in, fucking me savagely and biting my neck.

"Please stop! I'm gonna-" I cum before finishing my sentence, I squirt all over the bed and his dick. I twitch from pleasure and lay back, Aaron smiles with satisfaction. "We aren't done until I get off too" he explains. I nod in agreement, it's only fair and I'm in no rush to stop. He rams into me and I rap my legs around him, he gropes me roughly as he slams into my tight pussy and it's not long before I squirt again and again.

The bed is drenched and our thighs are soaked, salty sweat drips from our bodies. We've been going at it for an hour, the pleasure is exhausting and I'm beginning to doze off. "You're tight pussy going to make me cum." he holds me close before erupting into me, he pulses as cum floods my pussy. When he pulls out it gushes and I feel totally demolished. I look outside and the storm is over.

"I love you, sis."

"I love you too, bro."

We snuggle and drift to sleep, just twins showing sibling love.