What the Webcam Saw

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered how I looked right now. Were people watching me right now? Were they enjoying the sight of me fellating my boyfriend? Were they...would they be masturbating to me right now? I pondered how many men were jerking off to me right now, how many thick, hard cocks were being stroked, how many guys were cumming to me, to the thought of their cock in my mouth... I bit my lip.

I lapped at his cock just beneath his head, that small patch of skin where he was most sensitive, coaxing out his orgasm. "Cum for me... " I pleaded. I wanted to feel his hot cum on my face, on my lips, inside my mouth. I wanted to suck every last drop from his cock, I wanted to empty his balls, I wanted all of him inside of me. My juices dripped down my thigh. My panties were drenched.

"Not yet," he groaned, sitting up. "You deserve a treat, too."

"What? No, no, it's fine, really. I want to make you cum."

"I insist." He rolled me onto my back and kissed my moistened panties. I crossed my arms, trying to cover my breasts. "Wet already?" he teased. I nodded meekly. He smirked that damned, cocky smirk of his. I shuddered. He slowly pulled my underwear off of me, peppering my crotch with kisses, each kiss getting deeper, hungrier, his tongue darting between my lips...

He parted my thighs and settled himself between them, quickly focusing on the task at hand. His hand rubbed my thighs. His lips brushed against me, fleetingly. I could feel his hot breath against me. I was panting. "Just do it," I begged.

He did.

I moaned, my breath escaping me as his tongue penetrated me. He began eagerly lapping at my womanhood, his broad tongue painting pleasure across my canvas. My superego was yelling at me. Tell him to stop. You're on camera right now. Everyone can see you. But all these arguments were in vain against my pussy's compelling argument of "Let him finish!" Damn him, damn him, damn him! Why was he so good? My hard nipples poked against my palms as I began to caress them.

He licked eagerly, his head deep between my thighs. His lips alternated with his tongue, electrifying my body. I felt as though I would melt into the bed, slowly, lick by lick. I mewled. My pussy grew hot. I feared he would burn his tongue on me, but he continued, undeterred.

He flicked his tongue across my clit. My toes curled. I writhed atop the sheets, my limbs tensed. I raised my hips, trying to force his tongue against it, but it just wasn't enough. I yearned for more.

"Fuck me," I moaned.

He came up from air. "What was that, kitten?"

"Fuck me. Hard. Please. I want you inside me. I need you."

He growled and climbed on top of me, his hard cock pressing urgently against my moist lips. He pinned my arms to the bed and kissed me deeply as he grinded himself against me. "Don't tease me," I pleaded. "Just stick it in." I could only imagine how I looked on webcam. What sort of cock-hungry slut was I?

But I didn't care. I'd still be begging for his cock even if the pope himself were watching.

He raised his hips and entered me. I moaned. Finally! His thick head pushed past my entrance, his hard shaft filling me up perfectly: we were designed for each other, I just knew it. He slid in, deeper, deeper. I wanted all of him inside of me. I wrapped my legs around his hips, pulling him into me. He began thrusting, his cock pumping into me, hard.

"Don't stop," I begged. I pulled his chest against mine, my nails clawing at his back. A familiar creeping sensation grew in my thighs. My body warmed, heated by my desire. His breathing grew heavier. He went faster and faster. He groaned, a deep, primal sound. I was close, so close to relief.

My body tensed. I wrapped myself around him. With a final, powerful thrust and a wild moan, he came inside of me. His cock spasmed. His hot seed emptied into my pussy. I sighed, the sensation pushing me over the edge, his cum bringing me to orgasm. More, more! I mentally prayed. Was there anything more intimate than this most natural of acts, our goal as animals, when a man releases his semen inside of his beloved?

My heart fluttered. My muscles shook, quivering, as I screamed his name: "Jonathan! Jonathan!" My pussy clenched around him, refusing to let him go just yet. My back arched. I dug my nails into his flesh. His name vanished into a wordless, endless moan. A supernova of energy exploded through my body.

I collapsed, as though my body had finally been relieved of an enormous tension. He kissed me. "That was wonderful, kitten. Want to join me in the shower, and then we can do some sightseeing?" he asked.

I nodded weakly, breathing heavily, spread-eagled on the bed. He smiled and slowly withdrew himself from me. His cock glistened from a mixture of our juices. He stood up and walked into the bathroom.

I lay in bed, panting. My body ached happily. I could still feel his cock inside of me. I just wanted to lay there and wallow in this sublime bliss. The shower turned on. Through the walls I could hear Jonathan enter the water. I sighed and eased myself out of bed and hobbled to the computer, Jonathan's semen dripping down my thigh. I covered up the webcam with one hand while I turned the screen back on with the other. They had seen enough for one day.

I moved the mouse up to the bright red "X" in the upper right corner, before a comment caught my eye. "Holy shit, that was amazing!" "Dear God, I wish my girlfriend enjoyed giving me blowjobs half as much as she does!" "I wish I could fuck her like that." I wish I could fuck her like that... My cheeks burned. The sentence repeated in my mind. I exhaled sharply through my nose and turned the screen back off, moving my hand off of the webcam.

"Oh, darling," I called out as I scampered into the bathroom to join Jonathan. "When will you be ready for Round Two?"

* * * * *

Thank you for reading! Please vote and comment; I love to receive feedback from readers, and I'd greatly appreciate any comments or constructive criticism you may have. I hope you enjoyed the story!

12