What They Both Want

Story Info
Married woman wants younger man.
1.4k words
3.77
19.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sami is a 32 year old bored, sexually frustrated housewife, whose husband ignores her that is when he actually makes the time to be at home with her. Dan is a 20 year old young man who loves sport, sport and more sport. Sami and Dan work together in an office where they both work part time inputting data. Their story actually starts months ago, when Sami first spied Dan from across the office. Thinking that he was beautiful but untouchable, both because she was married and he was so much younger than her, but still they began a friendship that included flirting and teasing. It was only recently when the dynamic of their relationship changed.

Walking back to her computer after getting a drink, Sami was surprised to feel a soft tender touch to her hand. Startled she looks to her right, Dan was looking down at her with lust in his eyes and she feels her heart start to beat faster.

"We need to talk" he whispers.

Sami gulps and nods.

"What time do you finish tonight?" he asks still holding her hand. He can feel her warm breath on his face and he was begins to feel himself harden as he thinks about what else her mouth could do.

"9," she answers afraid if she said more her voice would falter.

"Good. Are you able to get a drink after work? I finish at 9.30 but I'll try to leave soon after you finish,"

Again she nods, not able to talk coherently.

"Meet me at the Red Lion." He responds, not wanting to let go of her hand, but knowing that he must.

------

When Dan walks into the pub at 9.30, Sami was waiting for him. As he walks in, she can't help thinking how hot he looks in his low ride jeans worn with a pale blue jumper. What she doesn't know is he was thinking how sexy she looks sitting in the booth, sipping her drink. As he heads towards the bar, he motions to Sami if she wants another drink. She shakes her head, thinking that if she drinks anymore she won't feel in control and is afraid of what she might do. Dan arrives at the booth and sits down next to her. She can feel his leg touch hers as he moves closer.

"You got away a little early," Sami says trying to be casual, knowing that with Dan this close to her, she is never going to be able to not want to touch him.

"Yeah I did,"

"So, you wanted to talk?" Sami murmurs.

Dan took a large sip of his beer. "Yeah I did. Umm" he begins. "I just wanted to talk to you about us and what is happening." He says taking a deep breath after he finishes his sentence.

Sami can feel herself blush. "I don't know what is happening or what you want to happen but..." she starts.

"I think you are an amazing person and great looking and I really like you." Dan says lightly putting his hand on her knee. She can feel the moisture start in between her legs.

"I am 12 years older than you and married, what do you think could happen?" she whispers.

"I know you are and I don't care, I just want you." He moves his hand and holds hers, which was resting on the table.

"Oh," Sami sighs not sure what to do.

Dan put down his beer and takes Sami's face in his hands. "You are beautiful," he whispers as he leans in to kiss her throat.

Sami sighs again and her hands work their way to his face and she pulls him in to kiss his lips. He groans as he felt himself begin to become erect as their lips touched for the first time. They kiss passionately, before Sami pulls away, "This is wrong" she whimpers.

"But it feels so right," Dan answers pulling Sami back towards him kissing her softly again.

She starts to give in to her negative thoughts and allows herself to be kissed. His hands move down her throat, over her shoulders, down her arms and began to roam up the front of her body, he groans at the exact moment she did. His hands find the soft mounds of her breasts and he gently caressed them over her shirt.

"Let's get outta here" he moans into her mouth.

They slide out of the booth, stand up together and practically run out of the pub holding hands.

They reach Dan's car and he crushes Sami against the door, kisses her passionately moulding his body to hers. Running his hands up and down her body, he teases her breasts with light touches, he moves his hands away leaving her wanting more. He lifts her leg around his hip, and as she feels his erection through his jeans she feels the moisture between her legs start again. Moaning into each others mouths they both know they are not in a private place for their actions to continue.

"My house NOW!" he demands "Follow me in your car."

-----

They arrive at Dan's house after a short drive, in the car Sami rings her husband and tells him that she has to work late and will be home when she had finished, all the while thinking about how good Dan smells, feels, kisses and what they are going to do when they get back to his house. Dan drives wanting to hurry home so he can continue to touch and love Sami.

He greets her at her car door, grabbing hold of her and kissing her. His erection begins to strain against his jeans again.

Somehow they make it inside and up to his bedroom. Sami pushes him on to the bed and stands in front of Dan. "Are you sure this is what you want?" she whispers.

Dan nods and circles her waist with his arms, lifting her shirt and kissing her slightly rounded stomach. Again he groans and slowly stands to remove her shirt. She begins to feel insecure about her body and tries to hide her flaws, blushing. He notices her reluctance and whispers "You are beautiful, Sami, I love the way your body feels."

Slowly she let down her guard and her arms from around her body and reaches out to him removing his jumper from his perfect upper body. While running her hands down his chest and stomach he lightly kisses her upturned face. As Sami reaches his jeans, he stops kissing her and nods encouraging her to remove them too. After she has taken off his jeans and boxers, she reaches down and cups his balls and moves her hand to lightly stroke his penis. He moans in pleasure from the sensual touch and reaches around to pull her hips closer to him. Sami begins to move her hand up and down his sensitive shaft.

"Let's get you out of these pants," Dan whimpers.

Sami loses her pants as Dan moves back onto the bed. Sami moves up sitting on his lap, resting his now solid erection in front of her. He runs his hands up her back removing her bra and kissing her mouth wanting to possess all of her. Sami pulls away and leans down to kiss the tip of his penis. Slowly she takes it in her mouth licking, sucking and nibbling. He enjoys the sensations she is providing before wanting to return the favour. He lies her down and moves his mouth to her groin, he inhales deeply "You smell incredible" he whispers. He touches her clit lightly with his tongue, she moves in ecstasy wanting more. He continues to lap at her slit up to her clit, where he stops and sucks gently, moaning she writhes on the bed. "Stop, stop, I want you in me now." Sami demands.

Dan obliges her request and moves up to gently insert his huge erection into her now engorged pussy. He slowly pumps in and out of her, kissing her neck, shoulders and chest. Sami takes control and pushes him onto his back and climbs on top of him, encouraging Dan's penis back into her waiting hole.

She moves slowly on top of Dan knowing that she can come in this position. He leans up allowing her to continue to ride him, but wanting to kiss her breasts and suck on her perfect nipples. In this position he knows that they both will come to an earth shattering climax. Together they moan and come.

"That was wonderful," Dan whispers to Sami later, holding her in his arms, kissing her throat.

"I know," she whispers nuzzling her back into the front of his body loving the way they fit together. "I just don't know where it can lead" she mumbles.