What To Do About Harry?

Story Info
A love story.
2k words
4.38
17.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob walked into Dave's office and said, "We've got to do something about Harry."

Dave rolled his eyes, not really wanting to hear it. He was well aware of Harry's problems. Harry had been going downhill since the sudden death of his wife Diana over a year ago. Dave would have bought him out long ago but he had hoped that Harry would pull himself out of it. He needed Harry's genius, the way he was before the accident.

"He should have been finished with the Henderson project a week ago." Bob continued. "I know he is your friend but . . ."

"I'll talk to him," Dave said. "Yeah, yeah, you've said that before."

Bob walked out of the office, leaving Dave to ponder the problem with Harry. Then Dave remembered Lisa, his daughter, and remembered how she had always had a way with Harry. Perhaps Lisa could get through to him. Dave remembered how infatuated with Harry Lisa had been. She was not a kid anymore, she was a full grown woman and wondered if she still had feelings for him.

Lisa, Dave's twenty five-year-old daughter was preparing his dinner for her father when he walked into the kitchen. She enjoyed this once a week chore since he had done so much for her. It was also the only way she could make sure he had a good meal once in a while. Lisa had moved into an apartment upon graduation from College and would start her new job as a second grade teacher at PS 92 in a month.

Dave was awfully quiet through dinner and Lisa wondered what was wrong. She knew that it would do no good to ask. He would tell her when he was ready. After dinner Dave dried the dishes while she washed and still he remained silent. It was driving her nuts, she had never seen him in such a mood. When she started wiping down the counter and stove Dave brought out two snifters and poured brandy.

"Dad, I don't think that's a good idea, I have to drive home you know."

"Honey, I've got a favor to ask of you and I think you're going to need this."

She lay the rag aside. "I think we should take this conversation to the living room," she said, taking the glass from her father. Lisa walked into the living room, sat in a comfortable armchair and waited for her father to begin.

"It's about Harry, Lisa, he still hasn't recovered from Diana's death. It's affecting his work and I would hate for Harry to lose everything. I know you have always gotten along well with him. I would like for you to talk to him see if you can get him to snap out of it." Lisa stared at her father, then took a sip of brandy. "Do you remember what I told you on my eighteenth birthday?"

"Yes, you said that some day you would marry him."

"Yes, and you laughed it off. What if I were to tell you that I was having an affair with him when Diana died."

Dave opened his mouth but said nothing.

"Don't look so shocked daddy. It happens in the best of family's."

Tears began to fall from Lisa's eye's. Dave held out his arms and she rushed to him and let him comfort her. "You don't know how many times I wanted to get it off my chest, daddy. It was a hard secret to keep. At the time Harry shunned me, told me to get out of his life, but I still love him."

Dave held his daughter who was sobbing. "Lisa, you have to go to him and tell him how you feel."

"I'm scared. What if he sends me away again? I can't face that kind of rejection again."

"How did Harry feel about you?"

"He told me he loved me but he could never divorce Diana."

"How could you accept knowing he would never be free?"

"It wasn't like we had a lot of time together. I was pulling a double load at school. He had his work and Diana to think about."

"Then it wouldn't be a good idea for you to talk to him."

"I've been thinking about him a lot lately, maybe it is time."

"If you need to talk later, I'll be here."

"Thanks daddy."

Lisa left her fathers house and drove to Harry's home. After taking a moment to gather her courage, she stepped out of her car, walked to the front door and rang the bell. Harry opened the door dressed in a robe and stared at Lisa before turning away. He had left the door open and Lisa stepped inside following Harry. She found him sitting in an arm chair in the den.

"I need to speak to you Harry."

"You are talking to me."

"Damn it Harry, you know what I mean."

"Lisa there's nothing to talk about."

"Oh yeah, your just going to sit there while your world crumbles around you. According to dad your fucking up at work. He asked me to talk to you, to try to get you working again."

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him about us Harry. For what its worth I don't think he'll hold it against you."

Lisa sat on the sofa waiting for Harry to respond, he didn't. She wanted to know if there were a time they could be together.

"Harry, I have to know when you will forgive me? I have to know if you will ever want me?"

"I've never blamed you Lisa. I've always blamed myself."

"Then why are you punishing me," Lisa said. In that moment she knew she was going take the biggest gamble of her life. She pulled her shirt over her head and unbuttoned her jeans, stood, and slid her jeans to her knees.

"What do you think your doing Lisa?"

She plopped on the couch and kicked off her jeans and shoes. Harry caught one of her shoes as it went flying.

"I'm trying to seduce you Harry so just shut-up." At least he smiled.

She walked up to him removed her bra and flung it backwards where it hung from a lamp. Harry seemed to be amused at her antics and leaned close to her and slid her panties off. Somewhere along the way she got through to Harry because he opened his robe to reveal a very hard cock. She placed her knees on either side of him and lowered her pussy to his cock and guided it inside of her. She began to rise and fall on his cock. Then Harry began participating by spiking his dick into her causing her to gasp. She began weeping with pleasure.

"Oh Harry, I've missed you so much."

She became putty in his hands, cuming continuously till he gushed his seed into her. Lisa rested clinging to Harry and he held her. "I wanted to call you so many times Lisa but I was afraid I'd hurt you by sending you away. Then so much time had passed I felt sure you would have someone new."

"I've been waiting for you Harry. There hasn't been anyone."

Lisa stood up and felt her pussy dripping. "I'm going to need your shower Harry."

"Sure, I'll show you the way." He took her through his bedroom to the master bath. She giggled to herself, a few minutes ago it all seemed so hopeless. There was a definite difference in Harry now. He was taking an interest in her following her into the shower. He bathed her washing away his cum. When they were finished, he took a big fluffy towel and dried her. Lisa took the towel from him and began drying him, his cock was responding to her gentle fondling. He moaned his pleasure when her warm moist mouth closed over him. He was not a large man, about seven inches she guessed but he was thick.

"No," he said pulling himself away from her. "No, I want to do you."

Harry pulled out the pins that held her long brown hair, letting it cascade over her shoulders. Tilting her head to face him he kissed her lips. She laughed when he picked her up in his arms and carried her into the bedroom and sat her on the bed. He knelt on the floor before her and pulled her breasts to his face and began suckling one, then the other. After a few moments of fondling, sucking, and kissing her breasts, he moved farther south to her neatly trimmed bush. For a moment he merely breathed in her womanly scent. He looked up and saw Lisa watching him he smiled at her. His first licks were tentative, but as the familiar taste and scents filed his head he began lapping her juices faster and stronger. He moved onto her clit flicking it with his tongue. Lisa had been slowly moving her hips up and down but when he touched her clit her hips shot straight up mashing his tongue. He held his tongue rigid against her clit while she humped against him.

Lisa had never felt anything like it orgasms seemed to fire one on top of another. Then his tongue moved lower and he was nipping at her inner thighs. She raised herself on her elbows and pulled herself to the center of the bed.

"Come here baby, let me rest a while." Harry lay down beside her, enfolding her in his arms. She didn't mean to fall asleep but that's what she did. He held her for a moment longer listening to her steady breathing before extricating himself.

"She was so young and beautiful, why would she want an old man like me?" He asked, even though he was only forty-two.

Harry walked across the room and sat on the window bench watching her sleep. He thought about the past year and the guilt that caused him to send Lisa away. He could not do it again.

"Oh God Diana, what am I going to do? I love that little girl sleeping in your bed," he whispered.

When Lisa opened her eyes, the bedside clock said it was five thirty and Harry was gone. She found a robe in a closet and went in search of Harry. There was only one light on in the whole house, Harry was there working at the computer.

"What are you doing Harry?"

"Hi sweetheart, I couldn't sleep so I came in here to work."

Lisa came to stand behind him and bent down to kiss his cheek. She felt him smiling but he was focused on the computer screen.

"Do you have any plans for the day sweetheart?"

"Not really."

"Want to spend the day with me?"

"I would like that Harry."

"Good. I'm about ready to transmit this to the office. Would you start a pot of coffee, please?"

"Sure."

"Thanks, sweetheart."

Harry watched her leave the room then dialed up the office computer entered his code and began transmitting the Henderson project. When it was completed, he picked up the phone and dialed Dave's home number.

"Yeah," a sleepy Dave said.

"Dave, I just wanted you to know that I'm not coming in today."

"What about the Henderson project Harry?"

"I just uploaded it to your computer. See you in a couple of days."

"Son of a bitch Harry, what the hells going on."

"No time now old buddy, I'll talk to you tomorrow."

It took Lisa a while to figure out Harry's coffee maker and it had just started brewing when she heard her cell phone ringing. She ran to the living room to find her purse and retrieve the phone.

"Hello," she said.

"Where are you Lisa? I tried your apartment and I know you're not there."

"I spent the night with Harry."

"Is this what you really want?"

"I love him daddy."

Lisa ended the call and turned around to see Harry. He smiled took her in his arms and said, "So, you going to marry me or what?" End