What To Do Now

Story Info
Man faces indecision about cheating wife.
2k words
2.77
154.4k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just simply don't know what to do now. I never thought I would ever be in a situation like this. I always thought we had a great marriage, we always seemed to get along fine and at least I had always thought that things were great in our sex life, but I guess not. My only complaint had ever been that my wife had never let me fuck her glorious wonderful ass, but that was the only thing that had ever seemed anywhere near wrong to me. We had sex quite often and it always seemed very good, my wife had plenty of orgasms and I certainly was never wanting in that area. But what the fuck was going on, I clearly had been wrong, I don't know what happened but whatever it was it happened and now I don't know what to do about it. I don't really know when it started, but I know how I first found out about it, and all that I need to know now is what to do about it.

It was a normal Wednesday, at least at first, I was pleasantly awoken by my sexy wife wrapping her lips around my cock and treating me to my morning blowjob (something that has become a great part of our marriage). Once she had me nice and hard my wife climbed on top of me and sunk down, letting her sweet lovely pussy slowly slide around my hard cock. We didn't always fuck first thing in the morning, only when she felt like it and that was plenty often enough for me. I loved my wife very much and I certainly loved the occasional good morning fuck.

She rode me fast and hard as I greatly enjoyed the view of her pleasuring herself on my cock through the large mirrors we have mounted to the wall across from our bed, we both very much enjoy watching our own action. Before too long she got up off of me and moved to be on all fours on the bed next to me. I knew what she wanted and certainly had no problems giving it to her. I moved around behind her and sunk my hard cock back into her sweet wet folds. We fucked doggy style for a while before she began to have an orgasm and I lost control as her pussy clenched around my cock.

After I had finished emptying my seed into my wife's pussy I rolled off of her and she moved to lie on her back on the bed. We hugged and kissed for a few short and precious minutes before it was time for me to get up and get ready to leave for work. My wife works halftime (afternoons) as a personal secretary to a very wealthy and generous CEO. Her job pays almost as well as mine with less work so she certainly enjoys it. She also enjoys being able to have the mornings to herself; I just never fully understood how much she enjoyed it until today. At any rate she normally stays on the bed and watches me, as I get ready for work. Today was no different, aside from the fact that she was fingering my juice as it leaked out of her pussy as she watched.

I got ready for work like normal, doing my best to avoid the distraction of my sexy wife playing with her sopping pussy. After finishing getting dressed and grabbing a quick breakfast I came back into the bedroom and caught my wife rubbing her clit and moaning my name. I felt bad interrupting her, but I needed to get going and I knew she would be able to get back to it once I was gone. I stopped her by walking up and kissing her on the forehead.

"Hey there sexy, got time to say bye to your hubby?"

"Sure if you promise to show me a good time tonight."

"You know I'll love that sweetheart."

"Goodie!" She gave me a sexy look and a little wink before we hugged and kissed and said our goodbyes for the day. As I blew her a kiss from the doorway her hand had rediscovered her clit and she was clearly enjoying herself. I left for work and things seemed to be going great so far for the day until I was about half way to work and I realized I had forgotten some important files that I had been proofreading last night at home. I called the office with my cell and told them I'd be a little late as I made an illegal U and headed back home.

When I got home and came into the apartment it was no real surprise to hear my lovely wife's moans coming from the bedroom, I figured since I had already told the guys at work that I would be late I would be able to go in and give my wife a bit of a hand. I found the files and placed my car keys right on top of them to be absolutely sure that I wouldn't forget them again. Then I made my way to the bedroom. I wasn't trying to be particularly sneaky or anything, but I guess she was already occupied because my wife clearly hadn't noticed I had come home and she also didn't notice when I poked my head around the door frame of our bedroom. I on the other hand was unable to not notice something wrong, very quickly.

There, on the bed where I had left her, was my wife. She was on all fours again with a sheen of sex sweat glistening all over her lovely pale body, with her red hair flowing beautifully back and forth as she was getting pounded from behind by a large black man. The shock of the scene caused me to immediately freeze. I wanted to do so many things, I wanted to run and vomit, I wanted to run in there and bash their heads in, I wanted to get my cock out and join in, I wanted to slit my wrists and die a slow and painful death, most of all I wanted to be able to do something, anything aside from standing there watching. But standing there watching was the only thing I was able to do as it seemed my entire body had decided to save me from doing anything I might regret later by not allowing me to do anything at all.

As I watched in disbelief they continued fucking at what I would call a medium pace, after a bit the black man talked.

"So bitch, how bout letting me fuck your pussy today, what do you say?" This confused me, if he wasn't fucking her, what was he doing, then it hit me...

"Shut the fuck up, you knows you'll never get in my pussy, and neither will you." As she finished she sort of nodded her head toward the other corner of the room, I looked over there and saw another black man sitting in a chair, seemingly recovering from his own turn. With his face turned more in my direction I was able to recognize him, which most likely let me know who the other man was as well.

They are our neighbors from upstairs, a set of brothers who do some sort of menial labor as work. Their goal in life seems to be getting as much pussy as they can. I couldn't remember the last entire week that went by without some strange girl making her way upstairs and then shortly after screaming her head off as she got pounded by hard black cocks. I'd lost count of how many times my wife and I had fucked to the sounds coming from the brother's apartment. We both enjoyed the thrill of it, but I'd never guessed that she might like it so much because it brought her memories of her own turn with those same black cocks. Normally I would say that we aren't close with the brothers, we are cordial and polite to each other, but certainly we're not friends, they always seemed to be in a different, less mature group than what my wife and I enjoyed.

"Damn it slut, damn near every day you call us to come over and fuck you. And your ass is so loose sometimes I know there where others since the last time we'd been there, yet you still insist that the only guy who has ever fucked your pussy is your husband."

"Damn right he is, that's how I do it, my pussy is for him but my ass is for the world." This made me feel really weird; it felt sort of oddly nice that she was saving something just for me, even though at the same time it hurt amazingly strongly to hear that her ass seemed to be open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to everyone but me that is.

At that point the other brother (Jamall, I think) stood and walked to the bed. I couldn't help but notice that he was hung absolutely like a horse. His cock was easily twice as long as my modest five inches and probably half again as big around. He walked to my wife's head as he said, "And what about your dirty whore mouth?"

My wife reached up and grabbed his cock and began to bring it to her mouth. "You know that my mouth will take any cock there is."

"Well then lick your shit off me so I can pound your ass again when Damon's done with it." My wife didn't respond as she now had his large cock firmly between her lips. I stood frozen in place and watched as Damon picked up the pace on her ass while she somehow managed to suck Jamall's cock into her mouth all the way until her lips met the base of his massive member and her cute little pinkish nose was buried in his curly black pubic hair.

I kept watching as the two black brothers fucked my wife from both ends. It was only a short time later that, despite all the cock in her, I could tell my wife was having a big orgasm. This seemed to bring a pleasant response from Damon as he started pumping her ass full of his juice. I remained frozen and unable to turn away as he pulled his softening cock from my wife's ass. The sight of my wife's ass spread obscenely loose and leaking what looked like slightly brownish cum caused me to spew my juice in my own pants, it was only then that I realized that my cock had been rock hard and aching for attention the entire time I had stood watching.

My orgasm seemed to bring me out of my frozen state as I slowly withdrew to the family room to think about things. Before I lost sight of the action in the bedroom I was able to notice that of the two brothers it seemed that amazingly Jamall was not the one with the biggest cock. Daman's cock looked slightly bigger than his brothers, an inch or two longer but maybe a third again as big around, even though he was not rock hard. As I crept away I saw Jamall lie on his back on the bed as my wife climbed up and easily slid what I had previously thought was her virgin ass down around his hardness as Daman took the chair that his brother had been in before.

I now sit in the family room in shock trying to figure out what to do. My wife's moans from the bedroom seem to be endless, along with the occasional yells and screams of pleasure. I have to figure something out fast; she'll wear those guys out before too long and then they'll be coming through the family room where I'm sitting.

But, damn it all, I just simply don't know what to do. I never thought I would ever be in a situation like this. I always thought we had a great marriage...