What to Do When the A/C Is Out

Story Info
Two guys try something new.
1.3k words
4.36
34.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69plus1
69plus1
345 Followers

My room mate and I had been out on a pub crawl with a bunch of friends when we realized well after midnight that we were the only ones left standing, so we jumped in a cab and went home.

When we opened the door we were hit with a wall of heat! The A/C had quit again. As we both knew what to do, I went to the fridge stripping off my shirt to get some cold ones.

When I got to the couch he was down to his underwear and rolling a fat joint. Handing him a cold one, I stripped down to my shorts too.

As we passed the joint we reviewed the evening and both wondered why we ended up home alone as there were so many hot women along for at least some of the crawl.

We compared the women we must have driven away by our excesses when I reached over the couch arm to find the lighter.

As I was saying that they just couldn't keep up with us I felt him slide his hand under the waist band of my underwear to cup my balls and say: "I guess we are the only ones that can handle each other!"

I was drunk and high enough that I didn't immediately react to the fact that another guy was caressing my sack and rolling my balls around while he pressed his thumb on my taint. My immediate reaction was to moan.

"I don't know what the fuck you think you are doing but don't stop now that feels to fucking great." I said spreading my legs to give him better access.

As he tried to push my shorts down with his free hand he said: "Neither do I but your balls hanging down looked so good I just had to see what they felt like." He replied as I felt him press his crotch against my thigh. He was as hard as a rock and felt huge. We had always been casual about dress or undress around the apartment and had seen each other going back and forth to the bath to piss or shower, but I had never seen his cock hard. It felt hot against my leg and not just by temperature.

I have had fantasies of making it with another guy but always as part of a threesome, never as a purely gay experience, but if this was going to happen I was going to make the most of it.

I got my legs together long enough to push my underwear down under my knees and pull my legs out of them. I went back to spreading my legs , wider this time giving Tom full access to what ever he desired.

As he squeezed my balls he reached around my hip to take my shaft into his hand and slowly stroke me. I was as hard as I could ever remember when only moments ago I was soft.

"I always wondered how big your cock was and when I could hear you banging some chick through the wall, it made me so hot. If I was with someone hearing you made me hotter and she got more than she would have normally gotten."

"And if you were alone? What would you do then?" I asked.

"I would jerk this cock off thinking of sucking you. Can I suck your cock now?" He said rubbing his cock up and around my leg. He was leaking pre-cum like an open faucet and his pants were wet and leaving a trail of man juice on me.

By now his thumb was rolling around my ass hole and it was fucking intense! I reached back between my legs and caught the end of his bone with my hand. I rolled his cock head with my fingers as I pushed my ass back in his face. I wanted to push his underwear down but couldn't reach.

"If you keep teasing my fuck hole you might have to do a lot more. " I told him.

I tried to turn around but he wasn't having any of it as he ran his tongue up my ass crack covering it with his spit. After he had me sloppy wet he covered my hole with his mouth and started working me over with his tongue.

"I knew you would have a tight little fuck hole, have you ever had anything in it?"

"Nothing bigger than a finger, but is tonight the night?" I ask really getting into it.

"Well first things first, when I would listen to you fuck and I was jerking off I thought of sucking your cock clean and if I don't do that now, I may chicken out and never try again." He said as he rolled me over to be sitting. As he pushed down his shorts he covered my cock with his mouth.

His shorts now off he pulled me by the hips to the edge of the couch pushing more of my meat into his mouth. As he worked his tongue around the crown he stroked my shaft. As he worked me over he used his free hand to pull me forward more so that my ass was hanging off the couch.

He lifted his mouth off me long enough to say: "Put your legs up, put your feet on the couch and spread your cheeks slut."

I couldn't believe it I was doing it without thinking and as I was spreading my ass cheeks I felt like a slut! And I didn't care as he covered a couple of his fingers with spit to press on my ass hole.

It felt so fucking good I almost came then but caught myself and let him work his magic. Before I knew it he had a finger easily up my butt and soon another followed. He was bobbing his head up and down while fucking my ass when his fingers found my prostate.

I grabbed his face and tried to pull him off my cock: "Oh fuck, stop, I can't cum yet!" I begged.

Reluctantly he freed my cock but didn't stop finger fucking my hole to say:" NO way, I have wanted this for too long, you fill my mouth with your splooge now before I realize what we are doing and stop. If I never do anything like this again I want to know I did everything to answer these nasty questions screaming in my head. So shut the fuck up and cum bitch, let this man work."

He goes back to sucking and I can't take it anymore and blow. I blow like I can't ever remember. I have had a lot of blow jobs, some much better than others but this is by far the best ever. I shoot with such force I can see his eyes snap wide open as I shoot again and again. Tom doesn't budge an inch and swallows it all while sucking and stroking and fingering my ass faster and faster until I have lifted myself off the couch and am holding his head in my hands. He has stopped stroking my shaft and is squeezing my nut sack like he is milking me dry. I am at that sensitive point women never understand where it feels soo fucking good but can't stand anything touching my cock head. But, he is a guy and just knows as he is now working only the shaft with his lips tight around it.

As I settle down on the couch he slowly pulls his fingers from my ass and I shoot a little more as he milks me with his lips.

As I slowly come down from my sexual high he sits next to me and takes a drink of beer. I look at him and ask: "What the fuck brought that on? Not that I'm complaining."

"I don't know, I have been wondering for a while what bit would be like and your balls looked so hot in your shorts and I was so horny from the night, I figured what the fuck, you know?"

As I rolled down between his legs I took his shaft into my hand and said: "Yeah, I know."

69plus1
69plus1
345 Followers