What to Do with a Full Nest Pt. 03

Story Info
Mom and daughter finish first weekend as lovers.
42.4k words
4.52
36.9k
42

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well here is my second offering for Literotica. It will contain once again incest and cuckolding although the cuckolding will not appear till later in the story and will not be as extreme as in last story. It involves two families and will change the way they both live. All of the characters are over 18 and there is no sex with anyone under the age of 18.

*****

Sunday morning the traditional day of rest was instead a day of restless awakenings in three different households involving the Calloway and Edwards families. In the most troubled one a lone Jack Calloway was waking up for only the second morning ever without his wife Donna by his side. He looked over at the spot in their marital bed where she would normally be and couldn't help but feel a sense of loss.

It wasn't as if she had left him or that they were splitting up as far as he knew. It was just that their lives were changing and in a way that was going to leave him without his wife for multiple nights every week. He kept trying to admonish himself for making the agreement that was going to make it happen but the request had come from his one other weak point in his life, his daughter Katie.

Even if he didn't have anywhere near the close relationship that Donna had with their daughter, Christ she had brushed the girls hair for a solid hour every night of her life since she was a child, he was still a sucker for his daughter's requests. She would never be the daddy's girl that other fathers enjoyed but he loved her till his heart burst and he knew that she loved him too.

Of course this whole chain of events had come about because of the close relationship that Donna and Katie had with each other. After Katie had left to live in Manhattan's East Village and attend NYU Donna had become more and more withdrawn. Her depressed and out of character behavior had pushed him to the point of confrontation a week ago. That confrontation had led them both to come to the same conclusion, Donna was suffering from a severe case of empty nest syndrome.

That had led to them calling Katie and before you knew it Donna had agreed to spend the weekend with her daughter getting her fix of their mother daughter bond. Jack of course was clueless how deep the mother daughter bond had become over the last two nights. Then yesterday he had gotten a call from Katie telling him how she felt that what her mother had been experiencing would make a great subject for her sophomore film project that she had to start working on. He couldn't see that he was being reeled in like a fish on a hook so he agreed with her, even offering to give her any help she needed.

He of course had meant financially so when Katie had asked him that the only help she needed was her mother's participation he had agreed. Then she had dropped the bomb, her participation would consist of being in the city every weekend for the next six months until the film was due to be shown. He got silent and realized he was boxed into a corner so he agreed. Katie of course had been ecstatic and filled the phone with I love you's and Thank you's for her father so when they hung up he was feeling okay. He felt like he had done something nice for both his wife and daughter and his act of self sacrifice might pay dividends during the week when he was alone with Donna.

So as he woke up alone and horny he prayed to god that the wife that was going to come home to him on Monday would be the old Donna and not the morose imitation of her that had lived here for the last months. After they had agreed to her spending this past weekend with Katie Donnas' nonexistent sex drive had returned with a vengeance and she had fucked him almost into submission the last three nights before she left. If she came back with that same fire in her loins it would go a long way to making their upcoming weekend sabbaticals more acceptable.

One thing that her being with their daughter this weekend had accomplished with him was he had given up on the fear that Donna was having an affair. It had been his accusation of that possibility the last Monday that had brought things to a head. His first thoughts on his wife having an affair were severe and unforgiving; he had immediately gone to the gut instinct of throwing her to the curb.

Then as the hours passed and the next few days passed he found himself feeling less and less likely to throw away a twenty year marriage over an indiscretion. He knew that his gut reaction to the thought of Donna having an affair had been an overreaction caused by his own upbringing. His mother and father had lived an unorthodox lifestyle for a good number of years before he had moved out.

His father had allowed his mother to have other men in her life even going as far as watching them while they would fuck. Inside he had always felt sorry for his father that his mother made him do this and he thought that his father was weak for accepting it. They had never really spoken of it but his accidental discovery of their lifestyle had altered his relationship with his mother and they had never been as close afterwards. He knew that it saddened his father that he kept his mom at a distance even up to the day she died. After she had passed he had stood at her gravesite while everyone else had left and he poured his heart out to her spirit.

He had told her that he had never stopped loving her and he was just confused. He thanked her for always being the best of mothers, which she always was to him even after he had pushed her away, and told her that he wished he had been more understanding. Then he had let go of tears that he hadn't shed for many years over their estranged relationship.

When the thought of Donna possibly cheating on him had entered his mind he swore he would not be like his father. He loved the hell out of Donna but he just couldn't accept any less than total devotion to him. As he mellowed on that position over the last few days he decided to seek out his father's advice. He felt like it might finally be time to talk about his father's decisions as two adults so he headed to his house on Friday.

He had learned a great deal that night including the fact that there were a good number of men who actively supported their wives in sleeping with other men. It seemed that there were multiple reasons for a man accepting this from their wives and some of them even pushed them into it. His father was one of the former and had accepted his mother's affairs. He told him that it was his supreme act of self sacrifice and he had done it at first because he didn't want Jack to grow up in a broken home.

Then he told him how it had changed and how over time he had started seeing how happy it made his mother and how fulfilled she always seemed. He even confided in his son in a slightly embarrassed tone that it had even made their sex life busier and hotter. It seemed that the stress of not having to hide her affairs had freed his mother and allowed her to accept her need for lots of sex. Of course Jack was still slightly uncomfortable with the idea that his mom was a borderline nymphomaniac but he started to understand his father's actions.

He questioned himself after seeing an affair by a partner from a different perspective about whether he could make the same sacrifice as his father. He knew that his love for his wife was unending and even if they split he would never stop loving her. He knew that the trust between them would be damaged but if he accepted her need to have an affair or affairs the trust factor would be moot. In fact it might even make their trust in each other stronger with Donna being able to let him know what she was doing. As he had drifted off to sleep the night before he knew that in his heart he had already decided that if he was ever faced with making a choice he would try and accept it with love as long as the affair was a physical thing that didn't threaten to take her away from him.

One other thing he learned from his father was the name associated with this acceptance, cuckold. He turned the word around in his own head and wondered if any of his friends or acquaintances lived that kind of life. He wished he had others to talk to and get opinions from to see how they had come to accept it. He of course had no idea that one of his closest friends had been living this type of life for a number of years now, Steve Edwards.

He also had no idea that the simple weekend with their daughter that he agreed to was starting a chain of events that would not only force him to decide if he could be a cuckold but would also tie the Calloway and Edwards houses together for the distant future.

Then he remembered that it was Sunday and that he had a two o clock tee time with that very same Steve Edwards. He shook the cobwebs from his brain and put all thoughts of cuckolds and film projects away for now and jumped in the shower. Steve had called him on Thursday and mentioned that it would just be the two of them today since the other two guys both friends of Steve wouldn't be able to make it.

As he got ready he wondered about his friend's life in comparison to his own and he felt a stab of envy. It seemed that Steve and Joanna had an amazing marriage even after the twenty years they had been together. He would always catch them in an embrace or a whisper when they didn't think he was noticing and he wished that he and Donna could have the same kind of relationship as the two of them, never once thinking of two age old adages, be careful what you wish for and the grass is always greener.

It was a pretty definite thing that his idea of the Edwards marriage would be more than slightly altered if he could overhear the pillow talk in their bedroom right now.

"So honey, are you telling me you are okay with me pursuing this with our daughter? I mean yesterday..." Joanna asked her husband once again. They had put off any real discussion of what Joanna had in her mind until today because it was too late the night before. Of course there was another reason that Joanna didn't want to talk about it last night, she wanted to fuck her husband's misgivings away.

Sure enough when they hit the bed last night she had whispered dirty thoughts about their daughter in his ear as she rode his cock. She had put images in his head of her face in between Trish's thighs of Trish fucking her with a strap on and vice versa. Then she had hit him with what she felt had been the coup de grace, the idea of her sliding one of her lover's cocks into their daughter's welcoming pussy while he sat in his chair and watched. It had made him cum like a rocket and he nearly threw her off the bed with the violence of his up thrusts into her pussy.

"Jo, I don't know I guess I never do when we add new things to this lifestyle. I will admit that after the initial shock of you shoving it down my throat wore off it got me thinking," he told her.

Joanna winced slightly at his mentioning of how she presented the idea to him yesterday. He now understood that the whole thing had caught her so off guard that she just reacted without thinking. This morning she had explained to him exactly how this fantasy had begun and she had even explained to him how it had now evolved in her head. She had been completely honest with him in telling how she envisioned Trish being her toy, how she wanted to dominate their daughter sexually. She also told him of her fantasies of offering their daughter up as a party favor in company parties. Of course she had softened her fantasies to him by telling him that's all they were.

She told him how she would just be satisfied becoming her daughter's lover and sexual mentor. She did after all want to make sure that Trish knew what a satisfying sex life could be like. She wasn't one hundred per cent honest with him when she said she had no immediate plans to make her deeper fantasies come true. She was sure it would take her some time to open her daughter's perception of sex and possibly work her towards accepting a Mistress in her life.

In her mind she could see the company Christmas party right now and see her little Angel with her legs spread in one of the Senior VP's offices taking on everyone just like her mommy. Since she loved doing it so much she was hoping her little girl might too. These thoughts she kept to herself and would only reveal them when the time made it necessary.

"Steve, Trish is a grown woman and should be allowed to make her own decisions. I've told you where I stand on our daughter sexually. Wanting to be with her is like a craving deep inside of me that I have a hard time keeping in control. I would never have pursued this fantasy but it seems like its being handed to me on a silver platter. Please honey, you've been so open about everything we've tried and I think for the most part you've enjoyed yourself. Give this to me and as usual I promise it will only make things hotter here at home!" she coaxed him.

Steve looked over at his wife and just gently nodded his head yes. You would have thought she won the lottery the way Joanna reacted. She yelped for joy and hugged him as tight as she possibly could then she threw him back on the bed. She climbed between his legs and took his cock in her hands while looking him in the eye.

"Oh honey, you're the greatest husband in the whole world and now I'm gonna give you a 'head' start on your reward!" she said as she swallowed his cock in one gulp.

Steve never got tired of his wife's blow jobs especially considering how her skills had developed in recent years. Before she had discovered herself sexually blowjobs were far and few between in the Edwards household, relegated to special days like birthdays and anniversaries. Now Joanna had evolved into a world class cocksucker who relished every second of having a man inside her mouth.

As he lay back and enjoyed his wife's ministrations he let the images Joanna had planted in his head the night before start spinning again but with one big exception, he was wondering if he would get to play with Trish too. He didn't expect to because like Joanna's female partners he wasn't allowed to touch but at the very least he would be able to watch. Watch as his wife guided one of her big cocked lovers in between their daughter's thighs. He wondered which of her lover's she would choose to fuck their daughter in front of him. He wondered if she would have her play with the couples that were friends of both them and he was ready to explode into his wife's' sucking mouth.

To think of Trish being offered to friends of theirs she had grown up knowing her whole life was enough to push him over the edge. He grabbed Joanna by the head and buried his cock down her throat filling her belly with an extra large load of morning cum for her to digest.

"Did my wonderful man enjoy that baby? Can you picture seeing our little girl do that too?" Joanna teased.

"Oh god yes you filthy slut, I can see her doing it. The question is if you get your wishes and you get Trish to be your lover will anyone you play with be off limits?" Steve asked.

Joanna hesitated because she once again didn't want to panic her husband with the depth of her fantasies. In her fantasies she would eventually pass Trish around to everyone she fucked including their neighbors. She wondered if he was wondering about them and how it would make him feel.

"Why don't you tell me if anyone should be off limits, remember if I get my way me and Trish will be partners. Who we play with will be our choice and you will have to just sit and watch if you are there. Tell me now though if there is anyone you want off limits and I will make sure not to include them. Maybe the Craig's or the Lockhart's, I mean I could understand if you wanted them left out because Trish has grown up knowing them her whole life." Joanna offered.

Steve's response shocked even her, "No in fact if you are going to get her to play with your other partners I want them included. I want to be here when it happens too, maybe working the grill outside while you all fuck her by the pool!"

"Ooooooooo my kinky little husband, I think that might be arranged depending on how this week goes. Who should get first crack at our daughter's sweet little crack, Terry and Evie, or Cindy and Dave? Maybe you want me to invite all four of them over to take her at the same time?" she teased and noticed him getting hard again.

"No not all four the first time, it doesn't matter who goes first you choose. Just remember honey Trish has to be on board with all of this first though. If you meet her this week and something happens I want you to promise me the two of you will call me and she will tell me she is fine with this, fine with being your lover." Steve said. It was the one main condition he had asked for this morning just to insure that Joanna wasn't coercing their daughter into their unorthodox lifestyle.

Once again as had become habit since he had allowed himself to be cuckolded his little head had completely shut down his big one. If he could record this conversation and play it at a later date and be subjective he would think he had gone insane. His conversation with his wife had started out on the most bizarre of levels, whether or not he would accept making their daughter her regular lover.

It had quickly spiraled off into the twilight zone and now had him being asked to decide if he would want Trish to get fucked by two women and one man first or two men and three women. Ten years ago he would have kicked the ass of anyone perverse enough to even suggest his daughter in the middle a gangbang led by her own mother. Now instead he sat in his bed with a hard on wondering how it would actually feel to see and hear his daughter having sex.

Joanna could see that Steve had entered what she liked to call 'conscience' modes. They were times when he would appear zoned or blanked out and it almost always meant he was thinking about their playtimes and how it affected them. A few times over recent years he had emerged from his fog wanting to go back and stop her from playing with others. It almost always took a few days and either the opportunity to watch her with a lover anonymously or in the same room before his cuckold desires took hold again.

"Steve honey, are you okay? I know this is a lot to swallow so fast and the whole fantasy of me including Trish in my games..."Joanna started saying.

Steve stopped her, "It's okay sweetie, I just couldn't help picturing our lovely daughter letting herself go sexually like you. Then there's one thing that keep popping in my head and I want you to promise me you won't let it happen no matter what!"

She was relieved that it wasn't one of his fugues because she once again told herself that she was going to fuck Trish no matter what. It would of course be much better with his knowledge and consent on the subject.

She also knew instinctively what he was hinting at, "Steve I offered you the chance a long time ago to make this a true open marriage back then. I have had a number of the women who I've played with ask to include you but I always refuse them because you want me to. You've told me over and over that your turn on is from me having sex with other's that you don't want to be with anyone else. So if you're thinking what I think you are rest assured this cock of yours will never be touched by our. Lots of other cocks will be touching her but yours never will." Joanna said taking him in her hand.

Back when she first got caught and the whole idea of extramarital sex came out she had offered to live an open marriage but he quickly rebuffed her. A few times over the recent years she brought it up again but got the same answer each time, he had no interest in being with another woman. So she was damn sure not going to let him enjoy the fruits of Trish's womb, she would be the sole parent with control of that territory even if he changed his mind.