What Was Needed

Story Info
A woman goes to a Dragon for help, but finds a price to pay.
5.3k words
28.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cara walked on the wet ground with great force; through heavy sludge and blinding torrents of rain she worked her way through the marsh. It was early in the evening, around seven at night in the hill-swamps of southeastern England, and the storm did not seem to be letting up. But she did not slow down, for she knew she must not abandon her mission, or there would only be further losses.

Cara lived in the village of Pembroke-on-Golstead, usually shortened to just Pembroke; the town was in the unluckiest position in the world at that time. This was during a tense time between Britain and France, sort of around the time of the Hundred Years' war's beginning, and France had decided to invade Britain; Pembroke was only five miles from the beach head. The French had virtually obliterated the village in a matter of hours, few survived, and those that did were taken captive. But Cara had gotten away, she had been running for days, but she ran still, and not to escape the French. No, she sought assistance.

Her father, Tobias, one of the town leaders, had always told her tales of a Dragon named Pridian who lived in the northern hills; he told of how he, even though he was not hot we kindest being in the world, was the town's last resort if they were in mortal danger. So now she walked, weary and rain-soaked, to find the cave her father had spoken of. She had gone about fifty miles already and she was beginning to starve, these rains had turned the terrain into a desolate quagmire. But she pressed on, for every time when wanted to quit, when only thought of how her family and friends were imprisoned like criminals in some French warship.

The thunderstorm only raged harder, stronger, it seemed that the heavens did not care for her crusade. The grassland she was previously walking in was full of mud and puddles, and made it harder to move more than a few feet at a time. She fell down on occasion but it did not deter her, what did deter her was the fact that the Dragon was supposed to live in a small, open cavern, yet she saw no rock at all except the occasional boulder. She thought several times of giving up, but she knew she had to carry on, she had to save her town!

But it was so difficult, the very ground made her sink to her ankles and she had to use much of her little strength to escape. She was barely moving more than a few feet at a time now, she was so hungry, so weary, but she wanted to keep going in order to save her family, but she just couldn't go any further. She got frightened by a lightning strike and fell down into the mud, and she couldn't get up again. She felt defeated, as if all her struggles were in vain, that her family was going to be executed and she couldn't stop it. With what little strength she had left she made a cry of help to the heavens, begging to take her from this life of death and sorrow. Just before she passed out, the thought she heard the beatings of wings, and the feel of cold, hard extrusions lifting her up; she believed it was the Angels, carrying her to her eternal rest...

When Cara awoke, she was lying on a rocky floor, the only light was by some torches on the cliff wall. She sat up to look around; there was an opening to the "cave" on one side which revealed that it was still raining, the room was small, only the size of an average ballroom. She noticed that her tattered clothes were still on her, but where was she, who had taken her here? The answer to that question came when she looked at the large brown mass at the side of the cave... until she noticed it was moving... and had eyes; and then it came into focus and she realized, it was a Dragon. He was about half the size of a large galleon, had dark brown scales and fangs and claws longer than her head, he even had a spiked tail. But what really unnerved her was that it was looking straight at her, with those haunting, purple, snake-like eyes, and they had a sort of... wanting in them, a certain hunger she was unable to place. She tried to get up, but then he spoke.

"You shouldn't rise," the Dragon said, in a deep, passionate voice," you must be exhausted after all that walking."

She sat there, confused, before regaining her composure and saying, "W-where am I, how did you-" but then she made another realization. She had been searching for a Dragon, one who lived in a cavern near the area she fell, and then she knew...

"You... are you Pridian?" she asked him.

He seemed confused at first as to how she knew his name, but finally said, "That just so happens to be my name. Why, who has sent you?"

She was still groggy from waking up, but this question made her snap awake, for she knew of the answer instantly.

"T-the village! Pembroke, it's destroyed! The French took everyone but me! M-my father, Tobias, said you could help us, you have to free my family!"

He seemed confused still, "I- I might seem to recall... OH! Yes, I do remember him. He's the farmer who lives down by the shore and brings me my weekly shipments."

"He- he what?" said Cara, now herself confused.

"Oh, you must be his lovely daughter he always talks about, I must say it's a pleasure to meet you." said Pridian with slight guile.

"But I- I don't understand." said Cara, "My father talks about you at home, yes, but he never said anything about shipments."

"Why, your Father's been helping me out, you see." said Pridian, "Both the French and the British have been pressured by my being here, and they almost wished to remove me if I took anymore of their cattle. But your father came across me one day- I admit, I was trying to kill him for food -but he, out of the pure graciousness of his heart, promised to give me a share of his meat if I spared his life."

"Wait... so you're telling me, that my mother and I have been starving ourselves so that we could afford to feed you?" she said with a slight angry overtone.

"What was I supposed to do?" he said, even more cunningly, moving closer to her with every word, "If the Nations went to war against me I would kill them all, and that would be so much food gone to waste. And besides, why do I want innocent blood on my hands? I would expect you to be grateful after I spared your father's life."

He was now too close to her for comfort, but she knew not to offend him, for anyone would know that would surely mean death.

"Well I... d- are you going to save my people or not!" she said angrily and anxiously, impatient with his ramblings, "My friends and family are dying out there, and all you're doing is sitting here and going on about an old debt!"

But she quickly regretted this outburst, at once a flare of his own anger appeared in his eyes, and he put his neck high above her so as to look more condescending and powerful... it certainly worked. She cowered in fear before the great reptile, regardless of what her father had told him, and curled into a corner of the cavern before his terrible claws.

"I- I'm so sorry, sir!" she said with utmost fear, "P-please do not eat me, I- I thought you were friends with my father!"

But instead of striking upon her, as she was so sure he would, he laughed, such a deep, long laugh. As if the very idea of eating her was completely ludicrous. Cara's fear was replaced with resurgent confusion, for now she truly did not know what this Dragon's point was that he was trying to give to her.

"You, my dear, are a classic victim of stereotype," said Pridian, with humor quaint, "Is that all you would think of me? That if I am angered, even in the slightest, that I would set myself upon you? By God, Tobias told me you were intelligent. Oh sure, I'm just going to to burn you to ashes, or tear the flesh from your bones, all because you argued with me over assisting Pembroke."

But she still could not get what he was trying to say and stayed cowering, Pridian, now incensed at her ignorance, said, "Do you see how stupid you're being now? I don't just kill people out of misunderstanding, Cara; I may look it, but I am not a monster... at least not wholly. I was just being snide with your questions, that was all, it's just a part of who I am, I cannot change it."

Cara was calmer now, but still she wondered what his plan was. Was he creating a ruse? Was he faking all of this so that he could snatch her up and devour her when she was unprepared? No, she thought, he was playing something different, she was not sure what it was, but there was definitely some kind of game he was trying trying sell to her. He walked back to the spot he was in when she awoke and spoke once more.

"You ask me to aid in retrieving your friends and loved ones, at a village which I have held so high in my moral spirit. And so, my dear, your answer is yes." said Pridian.

It took a while for this to register with Cara, but once she got it she almost screamed with joy, "You- you'll help. Thank you! Oh, thank you so much sir, I.. I'm sorry for how I acted earlier, sir, I'm sure my father would thank you most generously for rescuing him."

"Oh, I'm sure he would," said Pridian, "but I would request that... in return for my aid, you could provide me with a sort of... payment."

Cara's rejoicement was cut short by this statement. Payment? What payment? What could she, a 23 year-old peasant woman who had lost everything she owned in the French blaze, provide for a large Dragon, who had to be many hundreds of years older than her.

"W- what do you mean, payment?" she said quietly.

But he did not answer with words; he was staring, his eyes wide with rage and desire, with a burning hunger for something he had not had in ages, but at what? She saw he was looking down quite a considerable degree and followed the line his eyes made... he was looking at her pants. That could only mean one thing.

"No," said Cara in disbelief, "y- you can't."

"Why not?" said Pridian, "I'm sure your father would understand that I, being 472 years old, have not had contact with a female of any species for a considerable time. You must understand, Cara, even my kind experience loneliness."

"But, but you-" she said, unsure of how to argue this and receiving nervous stares from Pridian, "y- you're a Dragon. How could- how could you, it, even... fit into- into my-"

"Well, I guess there is only one way to find out." he said comedically.

She was stunned at this. Pridian, the Dragon her father had spoke so fondly of, whom he was sure would help them in any form of danger, was now demanding that he... well, frankly, violate her, in exchange for help. He now seemed even more of a monster than when she first saw him, his demand was outrageous. He was larger than her house was, surely his penis must be larger than her entire body; he looked as though he could easily fit her whole body into his mouth! But Pridian did not give her much time to elaborate, for then he said something that made her shiver.

"Drop the clothes." said Pridian, now losing all funniness in his voice in exchange for full-on seriocity.

Cara stood, frightened, unsure of what to do next.

"But- but please-" she pleaded

"DROP THEM!" roared Pridian. He looked as though he was about to tear her limbs off if she didn't, and, in fact, he may have planned to. Cara was now starting to cry, but this did not affect the Dragon, for he only retained his composure. With tears almost streaming down her face, she began to take her tattered clothes off, while Pridian looked on with sultry eyes. Once she was naked she stood there shivering, almost unable to accept what events had just previously transpired; but then the rage in his eyes was mingled with disappointment, almost as if she did not give him the heat he desired.

"It seems it did not work," said Pridian, sounding annoyed. It only took Cara seconds to realize that Pridian hoped to become erect at the sight of her naked body, but had failed. "We're going to have to try something different. Come over here"

By now she dared not disobey him, for she knew his seriousness. He was standing proud sitting up, as if he was trying to impress her by the very sight of him; once she had came to him, he lightly grabbed her with his claws and pushed her down. She looked upward and saw that which made her seize up; between his legs was a gash-looking hole, she knew this was his cloaca, the place where his penis would come out of.

"Now stroke it." he commanded. She gave him a pleading look but he only answered it with force.

With her now crying profusely, she forced herself to touch the foul tear; it was much softer than the scales around it, and merely touching it caused Pridian to release... noises. Crying even harder, she moved her hand up and down the slit, until eventually he pushed her away. She almost screamed when his penis came out; it was like she expected, almost as long as her body and as thick as a log. She almost fainted at the idea of him trying to put it inside her.

"Now... pleasure me." said Pridian, the desire in his voice warping it to sound more animalistic.

Cara tried to plead with him once more, "P-please I-"

"The sooner you finish it, the quicker I can save your father," he said impatiently, "now do it before things get... messy."

She spent almost a full minute crying after that, but she knew she had no choice, and grabbed it. She had never even touched a human penis before, but Pridian's was not that much different, only larger and brown-tinted. As her tears fell onto it she forcefully rubbed the turgid organ, but this only pleased him more, for she was unknowingly lubricating it. Back and forth she ran her hands along it, and it only became ever harder as she pressed. She considered giving up, for what if her father was already dead? Wouldn't be better if she refused to satisfy him and he sent her away to eternity? But her father wasn't dead, she thought, not conformably; she did not want their struggles to be in vain, and so she was trapped.

By now his penis was harder than an oak tree, and almost as thick, but she did not stop, in fact she only rubbed harder, for she wanted to get it over with, to stop the madness. But Pridian had other plans. It was not long before she noticed something white at the organ's tip, it was pre-seminal fluid, what we today would call "pre-cum". Terror consumed her mind, for she knew what would happen next.

"Would you like to taste it?" said Pridian, still trying to get her, as to say, "in the mood". But she shook her head, the idea clouding her judgement; for if she still had reason, she would have known what would come of refusal.

"I don't believe I gave you a choice," he asserted, "you are going to lick my fluid off of there or I will drown you in it!"

She almost fainted again, and almost retched, but once more she had no choice, and she put her mouth to its end. The fluid tasted of salt-water and some unknown taste, but what was worse was the fact that it only flowed out more the more she licked. But it was coming out to fast and she knew it was not enough, she was going to have to drink it. With a heavy heart she began to force the worrible fluid down her throat, and she had to stop herself also to keep from retching. Pridian only made it worse by using his massive hands to shove Cara into the head of his Penis, forcing her tongue further into his urethra and making more of his fluid flood down her throat. She was gasping for air and retching on her hands and knees after that, but Pridian only smiled at her misfortune, and once again put on his confused look.

"Oh come now, how could you not be the least pleased at this?" he said, "I thought you would enjoy having the honor of pleasuring me, so what is it then, is it because I'm forcing you?"

But she only looked at him with a stare of pure hurt and begging, for what she was enduring was the closest thing to hell she had ever encountered. But not for Pridian, his penis had not been this erect for centuries, and even though it was by force, he greatly enjoyed the female contact. But now he was ready to take it up a step.

"Turn around." he commanded.

Cara was still on the ground, but she knew what this meant. Once more she tried to plead with him for mercy.

"But," she pleaded, "what- what if it doesn't-"

"If it cannot fit then I will tear you a larger clitoris," he dictated, "now enough with your complaints, get ready."

But even though she had not moved much during the session, she could find no strength to move. Pridian was clearly annoyed by this, and so he grabbed her by the waist and flipped her over; he noticed her clitoris was about average-sized (he could only guess, considering how the only time he had ever seen one was when he would devour human women) but it was still hardly half the size it should be to accommodate his mammoth organ. But the sight of it caused him to fill with hunger, more than the usual kind; he figured he could force at least the head in if anything else. Without any more thought, he forced her front side to the ground with it giant hands, and proceeded to press his penis-head against her underside. Her clitoris was unresponsive to his movements, however, and the harder he pressed the more Cara began to whimper, but he just whacked her over the head with his claw to shut her up. After repeatedly trying to get it to enter and forcing the opening larger with his claws, he finally got the head of his penis inside of her.

But the head was so large that it filled up virtually her entire vagina, and he was unable to fit any more of his penis inside. But even though Cara had now nearly lost consciousness from the extreme pain, Pridian was in ecstasy, the feeling of his penis in her vagina bringing him greater pleasure than he had felt in centuries. His penis now grew wider, and Pridian knew he needed to release his surplus of semen. He used his large hands to grab Cara's comparatively-small ones, and forced them to rub the giants penis currently embedded in her, while he joined in. For a few minutes they were simultaneously stroking the great organ, their pace growing harder and faster; by now his claws were pressed so hard against his penis that he seemed to almost impale it. Eventually the pressure grew too great, and Cara knew by the heavy throbbing sensation she felt in her lower regions that he was about to ejaculate. With a great force Pridian gave one last, massive stroke on his member, and then threw his long neck back and gave a loud, high roar of pure pleasure.

Then the great jet of hot, white sperm shot out and splashed into the inside of her vagina causing Cara to scream from the burning pressure. But her screams went unheard, for Pridian's roar deafened her with their unearthly chill that cascaded around the cave. And they both kept screaming, for the hot liquid was quickly filling up what little space was left inside her, making her bulge around her midsection. Pridian could feel this, and, due mostly to the fact that he did not want her to explode with the force of his semen filling her, forcefully pulled out his penis, which continued to shower Cara with sperm. By the time it was over, Cara was buried in a pile of white cream, while Pridian lie down, exhausted and breathing heavy. Cara wanted to get up and run, but she had no strength left, and even the pile of semen that covered her seemed a great weight to her.

After about a minute of rest, Pridian rose and picked Cara up from her white bed, her limbs flopping down as she had not strength to lift them. Pridian lay her down in a dry spot and licked her clean of his fluids. Then he spoke to her again.

"You see, that was not as terrible as you thought it would be, was it not?" he said, still retaining the sarcasm from earlier.

But Cara was able to muster enough strength to speak, "You... you're a monster. How could you be so wicked as to do this? Taking an innocent women who comes to you for help and violating her against her will!"

12