What We Did That Night

Story Info
Will Bobby and Hillary make the same mistake twice?
1.5k words
4.24
96.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TromeoQue
TromeoQue
294 Followers

Bobby and Hillary were the twin son and daughter of one of the wealthiest families in America. Being twins, they'd always had a close, albeit antagonistic relationship, which really hadn't changed as they'd gotten older; just eighteen now. But there was something weird about the way they felt about each other, ever since they hit puberty, which just felt stranger as they got older.

One day, Hillary took a bath. Mom and Dad were out of town, and Bobby was at DeMolay. One of her favorite things to do when she had the house to herself was to take a long, hot bath. She came out now, in her silk bathrobe, and nothing else, and laid down on her bed. A long soak always made her sleepy, and she dozed off right there on the bed, oblivious to the fact she'd left her bedroom door open.

Later that evening, Bobby came home. "Hill?" No answer. He went upstairs, to see if she was in her room. He found her door open, which she only did when she was in there, and not having her 'private time'. He went in. "Hey, Hill, you b-" He stopped dead when he saw his sister, lying on her back, asleep, and naked except for the robe, which was open. He knew he shouldn't stare, but couldn't help it. He started to feel funny, eying his sister's tits, then moving down her belly, and beholding her pussy. As he stared at it, he suddenly felt his cock swell up, till it was rock hard. He now felt compelled to do something he now realized must have been secretly on his mind all these years. He knelt on the bed, between his sister's legs. His heart pounding, he put one hand on her thigh, and caressed it, then pushed it aside, giving him a better look at his sister's cunt. He continued to run his hand over her thigh, a little rougher now. It was then that Hillary woke up.

Hillary just stared at her brother, who stared back at her. She could feel her heart pounding. Without a word, Bobby leaned down, and started eating his sister's pussy. It felt weird for Hillary, her brother's tongue gently tickling her down there. But she liked it. In fact, it was starting to feel really good. "Ouhm," she gasped. Her breath gradually sped up as her brother ate her out.

Bobby, meanwhile, liked the way his sister's pussy tasted; sweet, maybe a little salty. When she started to shift around, he held on to her leg. Hill's face started twitching as she felt it approaching. She bucked her hips, and moaned and squealed when she came.

Over the next few months, Bobby and Hillary acted like it never happened. They felt that, whatever it was, they'd gotten it out of their systems. That is, until that summer, when their parents went out of town again.

One warm, humid day, they started to feel it again, only stronger this time. At about mid-day, they were in their father's office, looking for something they'd stashed there. They were both looking in the credenza behind the couch, when their hearts started pounding. They stood up, and just stared at each other. Finally, Hillary looked down at the floor.

"Listen, Bobby, we need to talk about what happened."

"Yeah."

"I mean, we can't just deny it. That...was...incest."

"I know."

"I mean, it's like, I know it's completely wrong, but, I've been hot for you for so long. I mean, you're my fucking brother, but I can't stop thinking about you...in that way."

"Same here. And it's only gotten worse since..."

They were silent for a minute.

"God, Bobby. It's like, I feel like I should be ashamed, but I'm not. I keep thinking about what would have happened if we'd...continued."

"Well...why should we be ashamed? I mean, who has to know about it, if we do decide to, you know, try it one time?"

Hill looked up. "Wait, what are you saying?"

"Whatever we do is between you and me. If we really want to, why not do it?"

"I mean, what happened...just happened. Now you're talking about making a conscious decision to have sex?"

"Why not?"

"I just...I'm scared. I mean, if we do this, there's no going back."

"I know."

They were silent for another minute, before Hillary spoke again, under her breath. "God, what are we doing?"

Bobby and Hillary slowly leaned into each other, until they finally touched lips, and kissed. Soon, kissing turned to full on necking, as they inserted their tongues in each other's mouths. Suddenly, Hill stepped away, and took off her t-shirt. Bobby felt his cock start to throb as Hillary reached in back to unhook her bra, and then slid it off. "God, your titties are so beautiful, sis." Hill smiled at this, then slid down her jeans, then her panties. Bobby gazed at his sister's naked body for a minute, then took off his shirt, followed by his pants, then his boxers. His hard cock bounced out, and Hill eyed it ravenously. Bobby sat down on the edge of his father's desk, and Hillary knelt in front of him.

"Your cock is fucking gorgeous, brother." She took his shaft in one hand, and guided it to her mouth. Bobby's cock was so stiff, even the head was hard, as Hill planted her lips on it, then slid them past, taking it into her mouth.

"Ah, jeez..." Being sucked off by his sister felt really good, but what Bobby enjoyed even more was watching her. "God, you look so hot doing that, sis." Looking up at him, Hillary took his cock out, and wrapped her tongue around the head, licking all around it, before sliding it back in, and starting to move her mouth on it faster and more rhythmically. It was obvious to Bobby that Hill had a lot of faith in his ability to bounce back, because she was clearly trying to make him cum. She began to suck him like a piston, going in and out quickly, pausing, then repeating. Bobby felt it coming long before it did, as his cock started to slowly contract. Just as he felt his dick might get a charlie horse, it hit him, and he started spurting. "Oh, fuck!" He started cumming by the quart, it felt like, and his sister swallowed it all quickly, to make room for the next spurt. Finally, it slowed to a stop, and Hillary pulled it out, and smiled up at her brother.

"I want you to do me now." He got up, and she took his place, as he now kneeled in front of her. She spread her legs, and he started to touch her pussy lightly with his fingers, before moving in to lick it. "Oh...oh, God, Bobby." It felt even better than the first time he ate her pussy. She felt so hot inside, it almost burned, as he licked all around, inside and outside. After a bit, he started to lick up one side of her clit, then the other, with the same rhythm that she'd used on him. It worked, because she felt the orgasm slowly approach. Each time he licked, she let out a little "Hah", as she inched towards climax. He kept up the same speed, and it felt slightly more intense to her with each lick. "Oh, God, Bobby, you're gonna make me cum!" When she finally came, her whole body seemed to seize up. Slowly, her body relaxed again.

Hill was now covered in sweat, when she saw her brother stand up, and noticed he was hard again. She stared expectantly as he rubbed his cock against her pussy, before pushing it in. He slowly slid it in and all the way out, then back in. Bobby loved watching his cock enter his sister's snatch. He then gradually sped up, and now watched Hillary's titties sway as he fucked her. As for Hillary, she loved the way her brother's cock felt inside her tight pussy. He sped up a little more, and her tits now bounced. "God, your pussy feels so good, sis!"

Hill's brow furrowed and her face screwed up, as Bobby went faster. "God, fuck me, Bobby! Fuck your sister's pussy!" The desk started to inch toward the wall as he went harder. "I love your fucking cock, Bobby!" Again, he felt it slowly approaching, but waited till the last possible second before pulling out. The instant he felt the orgasm hit, he pulled it out, and immediately came all over Hillary; on her tits, her stomach, even her neck, and it kept coming. He jerked his cock to get it all out, until it finally stopped. "Mmm, thank you, brother." Hillary grinned as she rubbed her brother's huge load into her skin.

"Man, I can't believe we just fucking did that."

"I know. Mom and Dad would kill us if they found out."

"So, you like committing incest, sis?"

"Mmm, yes! I wanna do it again!"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. And, this time, I wanna do it outside, by the pool. Let's see if we can get the neighbors to come out and watch us."

"Oh, you are nasty, sis." He leaned down, and they kissed.

TromeoQue
TromeoQue
294 Followers