What We Missed Then

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With hunger in his eyes he climbed up the bed and between my legs. "I'm going to make you come harder than you ever have." he growled at me as he dipped his head to my wet slit. His first touch was like lightning to my inflamed body. He ran his tongue deep from my pussy to my clit. I came instantly screaming his name and my release.

"Beautiful" he breathed and gave me a wicked grin. "Let's try that again?" he asked and his eyebrow rose.

He got off the bed and found my hose. As he moved towards me, my eyes got bigger as I realized what he was going to do. He looked at me and then gently said "If you want." "Yes. Please" I replied trusting him. He slowly wound the hose around my wrists gently imprisoning me. Raising my hands above my head, he tied the host to the bed frame and backed up to admire his work. He looked me over with thought and then bent to whisper in my ear. "What would you like me to do to you? Should I finger you and make you scream again?" He moved over my breast just close enough to breathe on it, but not touch it. "Should I lick you up and down, or suck on your nipple till it peaks in my mouth?" I was making little sounds and moving my body trying to get him to touch me, but he kept moving just out of reach. "Maybe I should just sit back and not touch you at all."

"No!" I cried out, "Please... please, touch me, somewhere, everywhere, I need you" I sobbed desperately. "If I must" he said with a playful grin. He lowered himself beside me and leaned over me to take my breast into his mouth. I arched my back into him with my pleasure and offered more for his enjoyment. He settled his hand over my Mons pushing gently down. As he licked, sucked, and nibbled on my breast, I could feel him drawing little designs on my sensitive skin with his fingers. Lower and lower, but then up again, so frustrating. He switched to my other breast and gave it the same attention as the first continuing his torture on my abs. Now though he ran his fingers alongside my outer lips and inner thighs, tickling in a way, but still avoiding my hot spot that was aching for his touch.

"Please Zac, please. " I pleaded with him writhing in tortured pleasure. He kissed down my stomach and knelt between my legs again. This time, he started out gently sucking, nibbling, and flicking my clitoris with his tongue. Then he was pistoning his tongue in and out of my wet pussy. Back and forth this went as my orgasm continued to build. Suddenly I felt him fingering me as he sucked. I started shaking and he could tell I was close to coming. He stuck another finger in me and attacked my clitoris once more. I came, and I came hard. My hips bucked off the bed as I screamed and I don't know how, but he stayed with me.

As I came down from my high after who knows how long, He was beside me and looking at me with a sexy hooded gaze that spoke of his pleasure in bringing me to orgasm. I leaned up and placing my hand on his chest pushed him down onto his back. Starting at the pulse in his neck, I started licking, kissing, and nipping his skin. His breath would hitch every so often when I hit a particularly sensitive spot and I reveled in the power that I had. Coming to his wrist, I kissed the soft skin of his forearm and felt his pulse, now more rapid, under my tongue. I then pressed kissed to his palm and one by one, put his fingers in my mouth. Licking them and sucking them, I locked eyes with his and he groaned in bliss closing his own. I then moved to his nipples where I licked, blew, and bit gently. As I did this, my fingers made patterns over his stomach. Moving to his legs, I stroked up them lightly raking my fingernails over his skin. Spending extra time on his very sensitive inner thighs, I did what he did to me. I kept getting closer to his ball sack and just about there, and then I would pull back without actually touching him.

"I need to be in you" he groaned to me. I smiled and crawled up his body letting my hair tickle his skin as I passed. I straddled his waist and lowered myself just enough to touch the tip of his engorged shaft. "Is this what you want?" I asked teasingly as I rubbed the head with my opening. "Now." he demanded and pulling me down he buried himself deep in my willing flesh. I cried out in ecstasy as he took me for his own. His dick felt so good filling me up and making me feel like it was my first time ever having a man in my pussy. I rode him and as I would come down, he would thrust that much deeper into me. I threw my head back and started playing with my nipples, rolling and pinching them between my fingers.

Pulling me to his chest, he fluidly rolled us onto my back never breaking contact. He lifted my hips and began thrusting into me harder. I felt his tension start to mount and knew that my release would not be far behind his. Suddenly he shuddered and I felt him shooting loads of his hot cum into my waiting body. I came for a third time, fireworks exploding in my core and then throughout my body. Just as he had said, it was absolutely explosive.

He collapsed onto my body, his muscular weight pushing me into the bed. I stroked his slick back as we lay there and our heartbeats returned to a normal rhythm.

Lying here now, totally sated and fulfilled, I have no concern for the future and what lies ahead. We have right now, and my lover is rising again above me.

12