What We Suck Besides Blood Ch. 05

Story Info
Ian Gets Some Practice.
5.2k words
4.73
13.3k
9

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/26/2023
Created 08/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
152 Followers

Hey all, I know it's been a while since I dropped an update on this one, but I wanted to get towards finishing something here for a change. All questions, comments, heartfelt praise, empty praise, sarcastic praise...oh heck, all the praise welcome via the different methods for contact on my profile page. Enjoy!

*****

I emerged from my depressing hovel at sunset and made my way to Club Baby Seals. Ian was out front, looking eager but nervous. The suit he'd found wasn't bad, perhaps a size too large, but if he stuck his hands in his pockets it wasn't too bad. In fairness, I doubted there was a way to properly conceal that monstrous cock in anything less and even now I could see the tell-tale bulge that ran down one leg, and the tale it told was THERE IS A HUGE FUCKING COCK IN THESE PANTS.

"Evening Miss Delecroix," he managed.

"Hello Ian. How was the gym?"

"Oh my god, SO good. I think I could get really addicted... if I could afford it."

"Oh," I grinned as I snaked my hand into a passing gentleman's back pocket, removed the cash and stuck the wallet back in his pocket in a tenth of the time it takes to blink an eye, "you'll be able to afford it."

"If you say so," he said.

"I do say so. And tonight's going to be even better because we're going to go into this club and get you some practice pussy. How do you like that?"

"Practice pussy?" He blinked.

I rolled my eyes, tugging his suit-sleeve to pull him inside. Ian was such a fragile thing, he recoiled from the thumping noise as we entered, squinting through the bright flashing lights at the crush of people on the dance floor.

"See any girls you like?" I asked. He darted his eyes around and they fell, predictably, on the second-bustiest thing there besides me, blonde and blue-eyed, she was sipping a drink at the bar as she talked to a couple of friends.

"Go ask her to dance," I said, shoving him hard enough that it actually propelled him several stumbling steps in their direction. To his credit, he let that momentum carry him. Mortal ears wouldn't have heard their conversation between the distance and loud music and chattering crowd, but I could focus my hearing to the points I wanted and I heard every word.

"Erm, uh, excuse me, uh, ab-uh, could you maybe, I, that is to say-"

"What is it?!" She sounded frustrated more than angry.

"I...I just thought maybe, if uh, if you weren't too busty-UM! That is to say, busy to uh, you know, like, on the dance floor, with the moving to music and the, uh, stuff."

She stared at him for a long, unfortunate moment, my super-senses picking up the sudden emergence of sweat, the gulp of his Adam's apple, and, though I may have only imagined this last one, the crackle of electricity in his brain, frantically firing to somehow save this situation. She did perhaps the cruelest thing she could have, and simply turned away from him, immediately launching back into conversation with her girlfriends.

Ian's whole frame sort of collapsed on itself into a slouch, and he came back to me, his head low, too ashamed to meet my gaze.

"Strike one," I said, giving him what I hoped was an affectionate slap on the shoulder, but couldn't be sure form how he recoiled beneath my hand. "Come on, stud, it's no big deal, there are plenty of other girls here, you've just got to relax and take it easy. Pick someone new... maybe try letting her do more of the talking. Ask questions.

He nodded, seeming somewhat restored to confidence as he approached a slim number in a green dress that matched her eyes. She had, I was forced to admit, a great ass. Again my ears focused in on his entreaty.

"Hu-hu-hullo, th-there. What's your where?"

"What?" she blinked.

"I mean, I guess, uh, why?"

"Huh?"

"Do I find you very attractive?" his hands were wringing now.

"I don't know. Do you?" she asked, not entirely scared off yet.

"When would you like to dance with me?" That did it.

"Sometime next never." she didn't turn away like the other one, just letting her gaze burrow its way through him until he turned tail and fled.

He came back such a trembling mess I simply grabbed his wrist and put his hand on my boob. That got him to calm down.

"Just breathe deep and take your time," I offered. This was starting to feel hopeless. Why would the universe put so much dick where no one was ever going to get to it?

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..." it must have gone on for at least thirty seconds, that 'hi'. He seemed to realize how awkward he was making it for the buxom brunette he was trying to impress this time and he simply started to walk away well still going "iiiiii..."

I should my head and clucked my tongue at his return. "Kid, you're not playing to your strengths. Talking, is definitely not one of your strengths. At all. At all. Here, let momma help." I fondly patted his cheek and let him sit.

First I combed the joint and found a nice little private room off the catwalk upstairs. It wasn't like the nice VIP room I'd left behind, but it would do. There was a desk and a big couch inside. I deftly picked the lock, but let the door stay closed for the moment.

Then I went down and picked up each girl he'd tried to get to dance with what was really the only pick-up line he'd ever need.

"Hey, Blondie, that idiot that tried to pick you up before? He's got a fucking 18 inch cock. Wanna see it?" Her jaw dropped and she nodded.

"Yo, chicka, that guy who asked you the dumb question has an 18 inch cock. Wanna see it?"

I was already out of patience by the third girl and simply pointed. "Him. 18 inch cock. Interested?"

I told each of them about the room. From across the club he watched in confusion as they all walked upstairs, then came when I beckoned him with a single curling finger.

"its go time, big boy, you're about to learn how to do things right."

***

The girls seemed to have formed at least a little bit of a friendship by the time we joined them in the office, they were a bit giggly, and obviously it was an awkward situation, but it was about to get resolved.

"Ladies, thank you for coming. Shortly, you will thank me for the cumming you're about to be doing in return, but I want to make it clear my associate was not wasting your time. Ian? Pants." I snapped my fingers.

I resisted the urge to burry my face in my hand as he took a few moments to get what I was saying, but then he dropped his slacks and every jaw in the room but mine, (and truth be told, mine wanted to, a cock that size always makes an entrance.)

The redhead in the green dress spoke first, "Is... is this some kind of gigolo thing? Do you expect us to pay? Because.. yes, yes I'll fucking pay for a piece of that."

I shook my head and gave her cheek a gentle pat, "Not at all my dear. Tonight is free, because this one is practically a virgin. Don't worry, he's going to learn what to do, because I'm going to tell him, but it wouldn't be fair to charge you money for inexperienced dick, now would it. Are there any other questions?"

Blondie didn't have any, her tits were already out before I'd even finished my sentence and she was pinching at her nipple while staring at the soft, intimidating flesh hose.

The brunette was clearly the least comfortable. She looked more bemused than anything.

"Let me guess," I said, "Not a size queen?"

"No. I just didn't believe anyone could be so big. I was just eager to call you on your bullshit."

"Well, not only was it no bullshit, but darling, you didn't walk in that door a size queen, but you're about to walk out of it one. Awkwardly, because this is probably going to hurt a little." I leaned in close for this next part, my tits practically blanketing her torso, "But I promise you for every bit of that monster that causes you pain, there's going to be ten times as much pleasure. There's nothing like big cock. Nothing. And if you don't know that, you've clearly just never experienced it before."

She seemed entranced by my words, or possibly just his hanging meat stalagmite, but either way, the effect was much the same.

"Now there are going to need to be some questions from me before I can begin to direct this show properly. Raise your hand if you like things slow and gentle." The brunette shyly stuck up her arm at the elbow. "Good. Fast and hard?" The redhead this time, go figure.

"Blondie, you can't abstain," I scolded.

"Sister, I like it however I can get it," she shot right back. She and I were going to get along famously.

"Alright, now there are some really skillful ways to get a woman out of her clothes. I can teach you how to remove a bra with one hand, and, when you get really good, one finger. I can teach you 20 ways to make a pair of panties drop before you've even gotten through the door. But, for tonight, I just want to focus on the act of love-making." I paused to look at the redhead, "or the act of dirty-ass gutter-fucking if that's what she's into." She nodded with a grin.

"So with that in mind, EVERYONE take off your clothes. Get a good look at each other." I closed the blinds and used the door's deadbolt to lock up. When the mortals were all stripped down, they ogled one another. The girl's eyes were drawn, unsurprisingly, to that dick. Who could blame them? It was easily the most interesting feature on him. Though I took note that his arms did indeed seem barely perceptibly bigger, no doubt engorged from his recent working out. It wasn't much, of course, but it gave me some hope that he really had followed my instructions.

His eyes, unsurprisingly moved a lot to admire the three women, but focused a great deal on the great rack of the blonde. If she wasn't silicone stuffed, she was blessed, and if she was, well, kudos to that plastic surgeon, because damn. Just daa-yuuum. She'd caught on to his attention easily enough, and turned this way and that, giving him different views of her large ladies.

I whispered in his ear, "Go make out with her. Caress her body. If the mood seems right, give her neck a little lick. But ignore her tits. Completely. Pretend they don't exist."

He whispered back. "What? But, but why? She clearly likes them getting attention."

"Here's the thing kid, she's *used* to them getting attention. I promise you, every guy she's ever been with, those bra-busters are the first thing they've gone to. Leave them alone and you'll keep her guessing, anticipating, and eventually wanting. In fact, I bet if you can avoid touching her breasts for at least twenty minutes of making out, by the time you do, she'll cream herself."

He heeded my words well. He closed in on the blonde with more determination than caution, and the two fell into what looked like some pretty sweet kissing. What he seemed to lack in conversational ability he made up for with a pretty good natural aptitude for physical intimacy. The other two girls were not idle, and snuggled in close around the liplocked pair. The brunette stroked his back encouragingly while letting her other hand tease at her own nipples and thighs. The redhead was much more brazen (again, go figure!) and seemed to enjoy playing with his enormous floppy cock. She experimented with it, almost like she was a decorator re-arranging furniture in how she'd drape it over his thigh, the couch, her shoulder as she carefully knelt between his legs.

"Oh WOW, look at his NUTS!" she giggled. Her hands groped their egg-shaped heftiness, spreading then squeezing them together gently. This girl really knew how to frolic in a ball sack. But I had to give my boy credit; aside from a soft groan here and there he was doing a good job focusing on his work and making out. I decided to really test him and leaned over to the kneeling nut-kneading ginger, "go on darlin' give 'em a taste."

"Oh you're nasty!" she drawled at me, even as her face inexorably moved to the gravitational pull of his ballbag. She began to paint the humongous jaw-breakers with her tongue, starting slow, but lapping faster and more fervently.

I was simultaneously disappointed that it broke his concentration, but a little relieved to see he did respond like a normal human when he responded to this with a full-throated howl of pleasure. He peered around the blonde to get an eyeful of the pretty face half-buried in his full dangling dickbag. She slurped and sucked nastily, making sure to make eye contact as she worked.

Blondie surprised me when she read around him to grab the redhead's hair, jamming her more fully and forcefully into his monstrous meatsack, rolling the little slut's face around in his slobber-streaked scrotum. "Greedy little bitch, if you're gonna go for 'em like that you might as well eat them all. Come on little whore, choke on his nuts, you know you're just gagging for 'em." I had a dommy little thing on my hands!

I leaned close to his ears now, making sure she was getting an eyeful of my obviously superior boobs. "Sometimes you've got to put the wild ones in their place a little. You've got just the tool for the job right here." I said to him, grabbing his wrist and wrapping his hand around his now semi-soft cock's base. We flicked his wrist together and his cock, rising like the veritable anaconda it was struck whacking across the blonde's cheek with a resound wet slap. She literally toppled sideways into the brunette's arms on the couch, stunned, but still giggly, clearly a bit more respectful of the awesome force of nature this behemoth battering ram really was.

"Not all women like that, but I could tell she was the type." I explained as he spread his legs wide and leaned back more, somehow trying to offer more impossibly big ball meat to the feasting femme fatalle that wouldn't leave his testes alone. She sucked eagerly at the massive nuts while blonde and brunette rallied for a counter attack, positioning themselves on either side of him.

They dived as one, each locking their lips on either side of his massive cock-crown, sucking and slurping until their lips in the sluttiest of kisses. Their hands toyed with each other's tits as nipples got pinched and tugged, moaning in mutual appreciation for each other and the humongous cock they were sucking. Together they danced down the length of his shaft like they were sharing an enormous ear of corn, only stopping when their chins touched the red hair of the unrelenting ball-gobbler beneath them.

At this point she finally left the testicles alone, and hands massaged the slobbery spheres as tongues and lips danced all over the humongous appendage, turning it this way and that, pulling it down or pinning it to the flat stomach I was hoping to one day see rippling with abs. My little work in progress moaned his approval as the trio went to town on him, his hands not really seeming to know what to do. Sometimes he'd stroke the hair of one of his moaning servicers, at others he'd fondle a breast or thigh, and then at one point couldn't help himself and shoved the brunette down harder on his cock, gagging her as it sunk beyond her comfort zone.

When he let her up it was a tense moment and I held my breath. I realize I don't technically need to breathe anyway, but some instincts from life always remain. She pulled back with a long retching cough, and a long dripping strand of whatever his depth-greedy member had pounded out of her throat. She looked up at him, and though I couldn't see her expression I can only imagine it was the gaze of fear and awe my face has worn so many times.

Then there was a feeding frenzy, the two other sluts broke off from whatever their mouths were sucking or their tongues were polishing and met like a pair of Piranhas, fighting over the long rope that was still connecting her lips to his cock. They made out around the morsel, and then all three fought to take on his monstrous cockhead at once. Heads were audibly bumped, and there were some "ow's!".

I rolled my eyes and stepped in.

"Alright ladies, simple contest. My boy keeps his hands to himself. Whoever can get him the deepest in their slutty little throat gets to be the first to have him in their horny little cunt." I pointed at the Brunette, "you've gotten the practice run so you have to be last."

I fished a stolen coin from my bra cup and flipped it, snatching it out of the air, "Okay, Blondie's first." I said. The other two hung close, but pulled back enough to give her proper space between his spread thighs. She sat back on her haunches and took a deep breath, eyes roaming up and down the gargantuan pole before her, shaking her head a little in disbelief.

Carefully, she tugged the dick down to a 45-degree angle and reared up on her knees, then slowly sank down, perhaps trying to somehow sneak the ankle-thick snake of turgid flesh past her gag-reflex, but to no avail. I wrapped a hand on him beneath her lips, lowering it as she lowered, tracking her progress. 4...5...6...7 inches deep and she stopped with a little snort. She tried another one of those deep breaths, through the nose this time, and sank just a little lower.

It was an explosively bad choice on her part and she lurched back, barely stopping herself from a nasty reversal on her stomach's part. There were several moments of coughing and retching, but finally she recovered.

"OW!" she said as I plucked a cable of hair strands from her head, meticulously tying them around where my hand had been on his cock.

The redhead's approach was entirely different. She let his cock stay sticking straight up and down in its full glistening glory, the prodigious member was still slathered in the thorough slobber-coating it had received previously. This ginger wasn't interested in slow breaths or appreciation, she was here to conquer a monster and she attempted just that.

She stood in a half-crouch, taut buttocks quivering just a moment as she aimed, then she fell letting gravity carry her, head tits and all down the huge cock, her jaw opened painfully wide as she sunk down, instantly slamming ten inches of gut-goring groin-girth deep into her esophagus. It was bold, and put her ahead of the brunette, but smart? Not so much. She pushed herself back with both hands on his thighs, collapsing onto her back. I could hear her throw up a little in her mouth, gargle it, and then with a swallow that brought tears to her eyes, she gasped for breath.

I approached for hair, but she plucked out her own strands for me and grinned as I tied them three full inches below the previous contender. She looked at the brunette with a triumphant grin, a move clearly designed to intimidate her competition.

Her competition was not intimidated. She pulled Ian forward onto the very edge of his seat, turned around so that her back was to him and leaned way back, scootching her butt forward until that dick was lined up perfectly with her throat. She tugged it down, and kept right on yanking, opening wide to sink inch after inch of that supreme-sized suck-scepter right into her greedy gullet. It was smart, and between the straighter line for her to work with, plus the fact that the tension of his dick was pressing into the side of her throat not dominated by her gag reflex, and impressive foot of meat simply disappeared.

"Holy shit!" said the Blonde, "I can see it between her tits!"

And she was right, the four of us including Ian all stared at the impressive bulge the head of his dick was making all the way down there. It was a little too much for Ian and he cried out, "Get off! Before I come!"

In the excitement he stood a little way off the seat and accidentally, yet utterly pulverized her throat, forcing her back to the ground with a wracking cough that blasted out a thick sheen of slobber, utterly shellacking her hair to the floor as she spewed it out. The redhead was not unsympathetic, and rolled her over, pounding her back until she'd managed to empty her lungs of slobber and precum.

apple231601
apple231601
152 Followers
12