What We Suck Besides Blood Ch. 07

Story Info
A final showdown, young wolf vs. old.
5.2k words
4.22
11k
9

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/26/2023
Created 08/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
161 Followers

The final chapter of WWSBB, I hope you've enjoyed the ride! All comments and questions welcome, and feel free to get after me on the information provided in my contacts page.

*****

I did not awake how I expected to. I was bound, hands locked behind me by thick ropes. I strained a bit against them, letting my Sanguinir surge through my muscles, but I still couldn't break the bonds. I narrowed my eyes, who would know the right binding pattern to seal one of my kind? It's an elaborate series of symmetrical bindings, locked into a Celtic knot work pattern. I have no idea what the lore is behind it, but these shapes can do a lot to stop our kind cold.

Giving up on escape just yet, I took a moment to look around. Had Ophelia come back to reclaim my space so soon? No, that couldn't be, Ian had thoroughly destroyed her, I'd seen it, even if she had the strength to return, which she couldn't, the shame would be more than she could bear. Then my eyes fell on who that left. Jack was standing before Ian, appraisingly. The boy was nearly a head shorter, and the innocent shape of his eyes seemed almost bunny-like as he stared into the wolf-life visage of my Night-Father.

"Eve... for *this* little boy you deserted me? I'm not sure whether I should be more amused or hurt!"

"Who is this asshole?" Ian asked, still blinking off the weariness of his recent death.

"This is Jack," I said flatly.

"Jack who?" Ian blinked.

I sighed. "You'd know him best as Jack the ripper."

Jack waved his hand, "Pish-posh. That was merely a brief dalliance when I was younger. I've moved on to far less vulgar ways of indulging my obsessions."

"Jesus Christ!" Ian shook a little.

"Now then, little boy, I don't know what your business with my Eve was, but consider it at an end. I require the services she and her ample bosom can provide me."

"No." I was surprised at the strength in my words, and I sat myself up to my knees to punctuate them.

Jack turned to me, lifting an eyebrow, "Excuse me?"

"I said 'no'. I'm not going with you. I'm not leaving Ian. I'm not playing pawn to your stupid power games any longer."

"Oh poor, passionate Eve, you know you can't resist me in the end."

"Maybe I can." It was hard to say with a straight face. That deep, rumbling voice, that cock-bulge visible even in his loose-fitting pants, those piercing eyes. Could I resist him? Really?

Then I flicked my gaze to Ian's equally impressive bulge.

"In fact, I'd say there's no 'maybe' about it," I said, coolly locking eyes with Jack. Jack looked away first, but not in a way that really made me feel like I'd won, he just wanted to taunt Ian instead.

"Do you know why they called me 'The Ripper', boy?" my Patron asked.

"The knives?" Ian blinked in perplexion.

"No. Because of what I did to their cunts first," Jack purred, unzipping his pants and letting his massive, flaccid cock swing free. Ian looked, fought a smirk, and simply shrugged.

"Yeah, guess you have me beat."

"Don't feel bad, boy, there's always someone bigger. Sometimes, much bigger."

Ian went with it, "Yeah, pretty intimidating. In fact I'm so afraid I might piss myself... you don't mind if I save my pants the stain, do you?" Ian's hand drifted to his zipper and he angled himself for one of the VIP room's potted plants.

"Uh, go ahead," said Jack. Now he was the one blinking in confusion.

Ian brought out his own cock slowly, letting inch after inch appear, Jack's face betraying just a flicker of envy as it smacked down, but he didn't hang onto that look for long, giving a shrug of his own in response.

"Not bad," he said as Ian liberally watered the rubber tree. "But let me tell you what is going to happen. I am going to fuck Eve-I won't rape her, like all the women I've ever had, she will beg me for it before I'm finished—and the fucking will be better, and longer and deeper and more satisfying than you could ever give to her. Then, when she is a whimpering, simpering pleasure slave, sobbing to come with me, we will leave together, and you, dear boy, will never see her again. Is that clear?"

I should have probably said something at this point, asserted myself as more than some simple object of pleasure, but what can I say? I was completely shocked. As I've mentioned previously, I've seen bigger balls than Jack's in my nigh-endless life, even though his are impressively hefty, they aren't quite in proportion to that cock. And that's the thing... Jack's cock, at a mind-bending nine-inch flaccid length was the biggest I'd ever seen. In fact, I simply assumed my memory of it as being bigger than Ian's was correct, but now looking at the two of them nearly side-by-side I could see than Ian's hung at least a foot. He couldn't really be bigger, could he? No, surely Jack was more of a grower and Ian was more of a shower.

There was no disputing the disparity in testicle-size though. Jack's healthy eggs looked almost embarrassed next to the ponderous potatoes Ian was slinging around in that poor over-taxed scrotum. This was going to get interesting. If I could just prevent Jack from killing Ian we'd have ourselves a fun night.

***

Ian was looking decidedly smug as Jack approached me, folding his arms, he leaned against the wall nearby. Jack simply moved right in and wrapped me up, bound arms and all, in a text-book romance-novel hug, his powerful arms crushing me just the right amount to feel loved, as much a display of his power as his affection for me. Then he leaned in to kiss. Our mouths and tongues were well-acquainted, having spent more than a century learning just how the other was going to move and dance, an intricate and practiced series of maneuvers.

His mouth left mine to graze expertly down my neck, avoiding the throat, licking down one collarbone than the other, an almost predatory sampling of the meat he was tasting. Then he was devouring my breasts. This was a little different! Jack had always made a show of not over-focusing on my tits the way other men did, both a way for him to assert power over me and to show how he was better. As he slurped and sucked over every inch of melon-meat, leaving the nipple for last, I could only whimper a little in response. Normally I'd have been guiding his head or tangling my fists in his hair, but bound and helpless as I was, I could only sit back and melt into the attention, sucking in a breath as he gently bit and tugged my left nipple in his mouth.

Ian feigned boredom, yawned, looked at his wristwatch, and then, playfully took it from his wrist and wrapped around the thick root of his dangling member. A perfect fit. As my tits were being sucked and I stared at that time-piece, it became clear to me that it was dick o'clock. Or is that ten o'clock?

If Jack had one rule in the bedroom, it's that he would never, ever kneel. Consequentially when he wanted to go lower, he simply lifted me by the hips and sat me roughly on one of the room's pool tables, spreading my legs he dove in and begin eating me out. His tongue was expert in the way it licked inside my folds, explored beneath my hood, and then savagely danced a victory dance all over my clit, slapping away at it with the firm tip, the rough hot top, the contours of its side while it writhed away. I squirmed and moaned, sometimes straining to look at just what he was doing to me, at other times letting my head smack hard onto the velvet surface as I threw it back in ecstasy.

During one such throw, I opened my eyes and found, in surprise, that Ian had come over. He leaned in and kissed me, and as he kissed I realized something: He cared about me more. Sure, Jack was an expert in what he did, and he knew from long experience, but his kisses were displays, constant reminders of his expertise and talent, a way of asserting power... Ian's kisses, were, well, sloppy. The kid just so badly wanted to put his mouth on my mouth, his puppy-dog slurping away had a hunger for me I'd never felt from Jack, even when our relationship was new.

Point one for Ian.

While Jack's attention was taken with getting his tongue very deep inside of me, I whispered to Ian between loud voracious licks,

"Come on, get your cock up here so I can suck you while he sucks me."

Ian shook his head. He really was different now, less prone to following my orders, but whether it was my Delivering him to the Night or just the way he'd destroyed Ophelia, I couldn't be sure. Either way he'd earned some confidence.

"No, I'm following Jack's lead. I don't get head until he does. He needs to see how much more you enjoy it."

That worried me a little. I really always had loved sucking Jack off (I needed to meet someone named 'suck' so I could jack Suck off too.) In some ways it was the only time he yielded power to me, a thing his Obsession prevented him from doing at almost all other times.

Speaking of which, Jack pulled back from my gushing pussy with a lascivious lick of his lips, coming back up to kiss me, sharing my flavor with me before slapping his limp member down on my fact. He dragged his hips back, rubbing his cock beneath my nose like I was sampling a fine cigar. He mounted the pool table and straddled my face, grabbing his fleshy root he began to slap it all over my face. Turning to Ian as he indulged in this absurd display of dominance he said, "Did you know Eve likes getting slapped with a cock? She introduced me to it, and nothing makes her wetter."

"I knew." Ian said back, coldly.

Jack finally parted my lips with a couple of fingers and fed his now semi-hard cock inside, letting me hungrily suck and slobber on his fat dickhead, my lips milking it for all I was worth. He sawed five or six inches in and out, barely challenging my throat before pulling out entirely and offering his sack instead.

"Take care of those balls." he growled. As fond as I'd grown of Ian, as angry as I was with Jack, there was no denying his voice was just more erotic. A rumbling thing of gravel and sex. Without my hands it was a challenge to get those big dangling nuts into my mouth, my tongue working hard to shovel first one, then the other side. I sucked and rolled them around inside my cheeks, bathing each behemoth nut in slobbery affection, gurgling a little as once danced at the opening of my throat. They didn't hang low enough to choke me the way that Ian's could, but then, Ian wasn't the one forcing them into my face at the moment.

Jack's cock was growing harder by the moment, the absurd beast towered over my head as it danced and smacked away with his hip motions, only further emphasizing his size and power. I looked over at Ian, my lips curling and wet as Jack teabagged me, he seemed unconcerned, though I thought I could maybe see the tiniest bit of hurt in his eyes. It was hard for him to see me get used so selfishly.

Finally he pulled his balls free, smeared them over my face once for good measure, and then pulled me by my shoulders to a sitting position. Now he could easily feed me his cock without having to contort to odd angles, and that's exactly what he did, stuffing me with semi-soft cock that parted my throat and choked me, slowly going deeper and deeper. My eyes watered, my gag reflex coughed, my tits heaved as I fought for breath with each inch he crammed in, his hand behind my head to make sure I couldn't back up as he pushed in more.

Once he was all the way inside he gave Ian a smug look, and held me there a moment. Then, slowly, he drew back, thick meat slab dragging over every part of my rippling throat as he withdrew. It was a magic trick of sorts, because while he'd fed in probably about 14 inches of semi-hard meat, what he took out was all hard and noticeably bigger, 18 full inches of thick cock gradually emerged from my lips, bringing with it a nasty, drooling torrent of slobber and a dozen raspy coughs and choking noises. That dick owned my throat, there was no denying it.

While I coughed away he grabbed it by the base and waggled it around a little, smirking smugly at his own potency before grabbing a fistful of my hair and smacking me with the giant dick. As he doled out a few more punishing blows that knocked my head around savagely, he looked over his shoulder to Ian,

"Don't take it the wrong way, kid. She loves this. Nothing makes her wetter."

As much as I hate to admit it, he was right. With each powerful cockslap my panties took on another soaking of juice. Soon I was on my back again, delirious with pleasure, I barely noticed when he spun me over and pulled me back by my ankles, bending me indignantly over the pool table. I looked back over a shoulder, biting my lip in anticipation. He teased me, grinding that fat log of dickmeat between my asscheeks, and then giving each cheek a sharp cockspank before plunging his terrifying cock right into my gushing pussy. I sucked in a breath as it parted me, letting my lips know their limits, pulling all the skin around my clit tight so that every small tremor electrified the little button. My cunt was on fire and he only fed more inches into it, making it grow.

As I jerked and moaned, accommodating more and more thick cock, Ian wandered around to the side of the pool table and climbed up it, squatting so that his impossibly long limp dick was right in front of me. While Jack stuffed my cunt fuller and fuller, Ian let me slurp and nurse on his monstrous dickhead, puckering my pouty lips around it, rolling it into my mouth with hungry little slurps. Soon he changed things up, letting his heavy, limp cock rest on my head, draping over the back of my neck until his head touched between my shoulder blades, and now it was his humongous balls that bounced and bobbled against my face. I gave his sack loving attention, lavishing my tongue over it in long licks.

By and by, Ian got harder. He used his massive cock to explore the depths of my throat, making it so that I was mixing in chokes and gags with my moans at the unbelievably wonderful sensations of Jack sawing my cunt into a hundred pieces, each piece a little pleasure explosion all its own. When Ian got all the way hard, he bottomed out in my mouth. I couldn't swallow all of him the way I could Jack, and the very thought of that excited me into yet another rippling multi-orgasm. Ian was just plain bigger than Jack.

Jack timed things expertly, and just as I reached the biggest crescendo of this new orgasmic symphony, he kicked into high gear, greedily pulling my ass off the pool table, dropping my whole body down onto his dick. While he had the strength to hold me aloft, easily, I chose to lean forward and rest my forehead on the table, giving his cock an absolutely maximal angle of penetration as he brutally pounded me deep. Even Ian had to hang sit back and admire Jack's technique while he railed away in me. The young newly minted stud smiled as his dripping, erect cock stuck straight up, nearly as high as his face in this position, his obscene balls resting their burdensome weight comfortably on the green velvety surface. Ian idly toyed with the 8 ball, rolling it from hand to hand, letting our eyes see over and over again how much bigger just one of his nuts was than the fist-sized sphere he was playing with.

Jack finally finished his deep-boring inside of me and cast me gently back to the table, panting a little. His dick was a mess of moisture he'd dredged from every part of my insides, beautiful and gigantic, even against the towering thickness that was Ian's monumental prong Jack's cock was 18 gorgeous inches of perfection.

Ian clapped.

"Not bad, old man." He grinned as he said it. "Ready for me to show you how it's really done?"

Jack's eyes narrowed, but he only nodded with a slight smirk. He was definitely holding something back.

Ian held up a finger while I squirmed impatiently, cunt still drooling out juices onto the pool tabletop. He rummaged around and came back with a couple of objects.

"You're going to need your hands free." He said as he used a pair of wire cutters to sunder my bonds. Now I could leave, I supposed, but just glancing at the two humongous cocks in play, why would I want to?

I rubbed my wrists, then teasingly cupped my breasts and tugged at my nipples just for good measure.

"Good, that's better. Measure me." The second object he'd brought was a tape measure, and he cast it in front of me like the offering to the goddess it was.

Trembling I took it up rolled it down the top of his cock. Just for good measure I matched the unrolling tape with my tongue, licking the underside of his fat shaft while my fingers added inches.

I whistled when I finally reached the end of it, eyelashes fluttering with stunned appreciation. While Jack was a somewhat more impressive grower, doubling in length from 9 inches to his full 18, Ian still took the prize, his enormous engorged cunt-hammer spanning an insane 22 inches long. Checking for girth as well, he was at least half-inch bigger around as well. A man like Jack is not one used to being made inadequate by comparison, but he was handling it surprisingly well when I announced the numbers to Ian.

"Good girl. Wanna see how much of it I can stuff into that cunt?" Ian didn't wait for an answer as he drew me onto the table, lifting one of my legs into a half-split then he lined his doorknob like dickhead up with my sex. He was smart in how he was picking his position from a competitive standpoint, this particular view he was giving Jack further emphasized how much bigger his dick was, how thick it looked next to my ankle, how grotesquely his balls dripped down my calf.

When he burst inside me, it was eye-opening. Over the years Jack's gigaton cock had been the one to always gape me, to make me feel like I must be bigger afterwards, to hurt me just to the limit of what I thought would feel good, but here Ian was blowing me, and by extension, Jack, out of the water. The girth of that dickhead made my cunt sit up and take real notice, made me appreciate just how small my little pussy really was, it shook me to my core and stretched the core of me out at the same time. Sliding deeper, I didn't cry out or howl or say anything, no, I simply couldn't. As that big, deep-drilling ramrod parted me, inch after fat fucking inch, the only thing that could come out of my mouth was a single, ragged, deep-throated moan, a primal, soft whimpery noise that was a single sustained note.

I didn't know where my mind or my mouth was, only that I was impaled on the end of wonder itself, and as that fat cunt-clogging club nestled its unbelievably girthy head up against my cervix, I drew in a long breath. In a way, I don't even know if I was cumming. Something was happening in my body, resonating all the way to the depths of my cunt, sure, but to describe it as an orgasm seems almost false or even limiting.

That's okay though, descriptions were beginning to completely fail me anyway, my mind was going into another place, a little un-death of its own. As Ian dragged another 5 orgasms pulling out of me and slammed another 7 back in, as I squirted what felt like pints of my gushy nectar all over his thighs, as my howls and moans echoed loud enough to most likely be heard from blocks away, my eyes rolled back into my head I lost consciousness.

I don't know where I was when I was out, but I do know it was wonderful. A multi-hued euphoria with no color to it at all. I drifted there, not really asleep or awake, or even alive, dead or undead for that matter, just floating in what must have been the closest to paradise anybody would ever get.

When I came to I was looking at both Jack and Ian, they didn't seem concerned, just interested in where I was.

"You were out for ten minutes," Ian said.

"You talked in your sleep a lot. Something about huge cocks and exploding cunts I think...?" Jack added indifferently.

"You're both monsters." I said, it wasn't meant to be insulting, just observational.

apple231601
apple231601
161 Followers
12