What Will I Do Without You?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm never going to forget this day," Jimmy told Emily after he let her rest for a minute.

"Me neither honey. Me neither," she sighed as she went back to looking at the ceiling, the guilt in her heart diminishing and Jimmy's spooned up next to her.

It might have been the most emotional and exciting day of the summer but it was far from the last as Jimmy spent part of nearly every day at Emily's house, culminating in an all-nighter the day before he made the 400 mile trip off to college.

"What am I going to do without you?" Jimmy asked before he said goodbye.

"That's my line," Emily interjected. "Now just remember to study and get out into the college community. Find yourself a nice girl."

"I did," Jimmy said, but after Emily gave him an admonishing look he shrugged and said, "I'll try."

"And you'll succeed," she assured him. "Trust me."

"I'll be back for Thanksgiving," Jimmy reminded her.

"And I'll save up my energy," Emily answered.

***

Epilogue...

"Hey Jimmy," his roommate Kurt chirped when he got back to the room after class. "No candy if you don't say trick or treat, although the mask is funny."

"Maybe the more times you say it the funnier it will get - I hope," Jimmy replied, enjoying the ribbing he got from his newest friend.

"Hey, your grandmother stopped by," Kurt said as he reached over his textbook for the note.

"My grandmother?" Jimmy asked in confusion.

"Yeah, I guess that's who it was, although she didn't say," Kurt explained as he gave Jimmy the message. "Cute little lady with silver hair? She said she was passing through and wanted to say hello. She's at the Comfort Inn over on - hey? Where are you going?"

"Later," Jimmy called back over his shoulder as the door swung shut behind him, and as he raced down the hall laughing wildly he wondered how fast he could get to Room 347 of the Comfort Inn from there.

***

Thank you for reading.

***

12