What Will Sarcasm Get You

Story Info
A slave and an ice cube.
2.8k words
3.92
27.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This story was produced as adult entertainment and should not be read by minors. This story contains sexually explicit topics. If you are not an adult you should not read this. If it is illegal in your area, you shouldn't either. This work is copyrighted 2005.

Please do not alter the story or remove the author information. Feel free to distribute this story, unchanged and properly credited, only on non-commercial media. Keep a copy for yourself and e-mail another to that special someone. This story may or may not have actually happened.

Please do not read if under 18 years of age or offended by sexually explicit stories and situations.

c) 2005 Emerald

* * * * *

I was being sarcastic with someone in a chat room. They had come on taunting and teasing someone else, so I did it back to them. I had no idea it was Master... One of these days, I'll learn to be nice - no matter what.

"Hmmmmm. What should I do with you for treating me with sarcasm slave?" He thinks for a second or two. "Go get a cup of ice and come back and sit."

"Yes Master." Quickly running to the kitchen, I grab a cup and fill it with ice cubes. How was I supposed to know that was him I was taunting? Why didn't he say anything that day? I wonder what does he have planned for me. I return to Master, set the cup on the desk and sit myself in front of him.

"Good girl." Master looks at me, and then says, "Stand. Drop the shorts you have on." Wow! His saying that sent a tingle straight through my body. I don't see the paddle or crop - so I don't think a spanking is coming, yet. Maybe he's just going to tease me, but what is the ice for?

"Yes Master." I stand up and slip off my shorts, folding them and putting them on the chair, praying that the fact that this is semi-arousing does not show. Hard nipples are easy to hide with my shirt, but I swear I got wet when he said for me to drop my shorts.

Master walks around me. I'm not sure if I feel inspected or just 'checked out'. He rubs his hand along my ass, then up and down my back.

I see him reach into the cup of ice and get one cube. I feel the ice touch my spine near my shoulders. I jump and arch my back at the cold, but then find my body relaxing and seeming to lean into the ice. Master rubs the ice down my spine. This time when my back arches, it is toward his hand with the ice, not away from it.

I feel my breasts tingling, my nipples hardening. As the ice slips over the small of my back, I feel a tingling between my legs - I involuntarily twitch my thighs. He rubs the ice down over my left ass cheek. I can feel the melted ice running down the back of my thigh - behind my knee. I stand up straighter and shiver, but not because of the cold.

"Good girl. Now sit and spread your legs."

"Yes Master." I move the shorts to the floor out of the way, and sit down on the chair.

"Do you put these ice cubes in your mouth slave?"

I look at him blankly, my mind not fully comprehending his question. I always chew ice. What is he asking me? I know I'm taking too long to answer; it's been more than 10 seconds. All I can think of to say is, "Do I usually? Yes Master."

"Did you?"

"No Master."

"Good girl."

Master rubs my legs. I feel his hands inside my thighs. I'm glad I'm sitting, my legs feel weak. I can feel my body willing his hands to touch me all over. Sitting, I can press back into the chair and stop myself from moving. If I were still standing, I think my body would have betrayed me, and pressed into his hands - moving toward him.

"Hmmmmm. We are shaven clean slave?"

"Yes Master." Relief that I had shaved just that morning creates a feeling of satisfaction - that ends up in a smile.

"Good girl."

I watch his hand rubbing along my outer lips - the ice isn't as cold as it was, but it is still stimulating. He rubs the small piece of ice up and down my slit and finds my clit, stroking it lightly. I tremble, thankful for the chair holding me. I can feel my clit hardening - slightly pulling away from the skin around it. He stops.

"Remove your shirt and get on your knees. Put the cup of ice in front of you."

"Yes Master." I pull off my shirt and fold it, placing it on top of my shorts on the floor.

"Good girl. Now take a cube in each hand. Hold them until you feel water come off them."

"Yes Master." I get two ice cubes and hold them.

"Close your hands around each cube loosely, so water can come out."

I let my fingers cradle the ice - wondering what is Master going to have me do.

As the water drips off my fingers, he says, "Now rub the outer portion of your neck forward to the front with the ice. Do it back and forth a few times." I feel the water running down my neck and chest and back. Darn my body! It's responding to his voice and the ice, giving away how arousing this all is.

"Good girl. Now run the ice down along the front of your chest." I slide the ice down my chest - one hand at a time, slowly. Staying up on my knees is getting harder by the second. The more he talks, the more I feel the ice - the more my body responds.

My nipples are hard before I even brush against them. I can feel my thighs are wet and I'm sure it's not water residue from the ice Master had touched me with.

"Good girl."

Master strokes my head and walks behind me. I feel him press his body against my back. I lean into him slightly, he feels so warm.

"Very good. Now move your hands slowly along your ribs."

Slowly sliding what is left of the ice along my ribs, I close my eyes. Running my cold fingers and the ice along my ribs with the water creeping down my stomach - I find myself leaning into Master's body behind me. I quickly rise back up on my knees, hoping he didn't notice.

"If you need more ice, grab some when you need it."

"Yes Master."

"Good girl."

I reach into the cup and get more ice - dropping the small pieces from my fingertips into the cup at the same time.

"Are those nipples hard slave?"

I look blankly forward. What? What did he say? I can't think at this point. My mind is not on 'think' mode. I stop moving my hands.

As what he asked me slowly sinks in, I look down. "Yes Master." I took way to long to answer; I can feel him looking at me. "What you asked me wasn't registering Master, I couldn't understand. I had to stop and think about what you said."

"Did I say you could slave?"

"No Master. But I couldn't answer you unless I did."

"Ok. Then from now on, you just nod or say yes. I will assume what I need to. Is that clear slave?"

"Yes Master."

"Good girl."

I've totally lost the ability to stay on the subject we were on. I can't remember what I was doing before I had to stop and think. My mind is blank. Thankfully, Master knows how to get me back where I need to be.

"Now, get some fresh ice. Rub it close to your waist and along your stomach."

"Yes Master." As I pick up the fresh ice, my body responds as if it's an old memory coming back. I immediately feel my nipples tingle. Something inside starts tickling - demanding attention I can't give it. My mind catches up to my body quickly.

Master runs his fingers over my head and tilts my neck back. I feel his breath on my neck. He lightly bites me and runs his fingers over my nipples. Yup, my mind is 100% back where it needs to be.

My body reacts to Master's touch. My nipples are so hard, they hurt. The tingling and tickling inside me is making my kegel muscles contract. I'm not going to get any relief that way; it's only making the feeling worse. I can't stop the spasming though.

"Run your hands lower. Along your waist and down over your thighs, in small circles. Down almost to the other side of your body."

I move the ice lower as I'm told. Circling along my waist, across my belly button, down the inside of my hips. Hmmm - I have to fight the urge to touch my clit now. Quickly moving the ice to my thighs, I ignore the ache calling out to me to put my hands on my slit.

"Good girl. Now down further to your knees. And rub the ice behind each knee and then back up along the insides of your thighs."

I circle the ice downward, jumping as the ice hits the back of my knees. That feels good, all the way up and down my body. I can feel the tingling. As I move the ice to my inner thighs, the twitching of my kegels gets stronger, screaming at me for relief. I run the ice up toward my crotch in circles.

I think I'm twisted - I like this.

"Rub it closer to the top of your thighs."

If I go much higher, my hands will be close enough to rub my slit at the same time. I wonder if I'll be able to...

"Now rub a piece of ice along your waist."

Darn! I swear Master can read my mind sometimes. I move the ice to my waist, still circling. Wondering if he knew what I was thinking. Wondering if I could have actually touched myself.

"Now back up the sides of your body."

Moving the ice up from my waist to my sides, I find that now my breasts are wanting to be touched. My mind is trying to focus on Master's voice, but my body is screaming at me from two different directions for relief. The tingling, tickling, and flexing from inside is almost too much.

"Now along each arm lightly. Move in small circles, like a spiral."

I do one arm at a time. It increases the sensation in my breasts. I feel my nipples reacting again.

I don't care. It tingles everywhere now. "Now back up along your chest. Lower down, across each nipple."

Finally! I can touch them, even if briefly.

"Now just outside of each areola - just the outside. Just until they feel harder." The areola hardens, my nipples really hurt now, but it feels good. I just hope nothing touches them while they are this hard - it will hurt too much.

"Run the ice down and along the outside of each breast."

The ice is melting fast - how can my skin be so hot with ice on it? I rub the small pieces of ice and my cold fingers along my breasts, slowly. Careful not to touch my nipples.

"Get two fresh ice cubes. Take the tips of each and put them in your hands like finger tips. Run them down the center of your body, from your chest down to your belly button - and up again. Then down again. In progressively larger strokes, until you meet your waist."

Hmmmmmmm. That's nice.... Too bad Master isn't the one doing this. But if he were, I'd probably be reacting 100 times worse. So it's good that it's me doing it. I'm getting colder, so it's not affecting me the same way - except for my nipples. I think they are going to be hard as rocks for at least a month after this.

"Now, down below your waist, and out in small circles."

Oh no - the twitching and spasming of my kegel's is starting again. I don't know if I can keep my legs still. Just one rub...

"Arrange the ice so one is above your crotch and one is below your crotch - in a direct line. Rub them up and down, meeting each other on each stroke."

Oh my God! That's COLD!!! I don't know what's worse, the ice contact on my lips or the cold water dripping down my slit. Either way - its contact and the contact feels good. Although, I got a feeling this ice will melt real fast! I can feel the heat coming from my body.

"Good girl." Master walks around me as I continue rubbing the ice up and down my slit. He pulls lightly on my pony tail, and then wraps it around his hand.

"Now rub one piece of ice along the top of your lips in zig zag patterns until it rubs your clit. Once it does, you may stroke your clit lightly with the ice until its gets numb or you feel close to cumming."

Not sure what to do with my right hand, I cup it against my thighs, barely touching my crotch - letting the ice melt in my hand from the heat coming from inside my body. I take my left hand and start zig zagging the ice along my lips, pressing lightly, not sure how the ice will feel against my clit. Not sure I want to find out.

As the ice starts slipping between my lips, I jump as it touches the skin in between. The zig zagging actually keeps the ice from making anything hurt; hurting was what I had feared was going to happen.

I feel Master's fingers lightly along the inside of my neck; I turn my head exposing my neck to his touch. I close my eyes. His touch... The ice... Hmmmmm...

Master bites lightly along my shoulders. My head rolls forward, lifting my shoulders toward his mouth. The ice touches my clit. I move it away quickly. My back tingles from Master's touch. I feel my muscles contracting inside me. Is it a response to the ice? Or to Master's touch?

Master lifts my pony tail and kisses the back of my neck, running his tongue lightly along the skin surface. My nipples harden at the kiss. My kegel's spasm as I feel his tongue. My back arches - pressing my neck toward him and my hips into my hands.

The right hand is empty, the ice melted. I move that hand and its cold, cold fingers to my breasts - touching my nipples. As the left hand touches my clit off and on with ice, I feel myself slowly going numb.

Master runs the flats of his teeth along my neck. Oh wow! That sent a spark all through me - a shot of warmth and total tingling from top to bottom.

I notice a new feeling in my crotch - I don't like it. "The ice almost hurts Master."

"Are you numb slave?"

Is that it? Is the numbing what hurts? "Yes Master."

"Good. You may stop."

I move my hands away. I'm cold.

"Now put the ice in your mouth and swallow."

He knows how I feel about tasting myself. Ugh!!! "Yes Master."

"You may crush it if you need to. Tell me when it's done."

I pop the ice into my mouth before I can think. I love ice - love chewing it - just forget where it has been! It's ice!!

"It's done Master. I bit it."

"Good girl. Now you can either choose your shirt or shorts."

"May I ask for what, or just a blind choice Master?"

"Blind."

Damn! "Shorts Master."

"OK. Put the shirt on."

"Yes Master." I reach to the floor and grab my shirt and slip it on.

"Good girl. Now you may sit."

"Thank you Master."

"Now tell me what you think of the ice."

Wow! My mind is spinning. "I now know why guys react to ice the way they do Master - when a woman uses it on them."

"Hmmmmm. So you enjoyed it?"

"Too much apprehension of the unknown, but overall - Yes, I did."

"Do you think you are going to be sarcastic with anyone else? Or tease someone again?"

Most likely - YES! But, I'll try to make sure it's not him first. "No Master."

"Hmmmmm." He looks like he doesn't believe me. Darn he knows me too well.

================

If you enjoyed this work, take a moment to email the author. Your comments are their only payment. Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.