What Won't She Do?

Story Info
An unsuspecting woman is taken, used, abused and degraded.
5.1k words
3.97
157.5k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You feel a hand cover your mouth as two more wrap around your arms and another two pick up your legs, dragging you off into an alley. You're helpless as they overpower you. It's too dark for you to get a decent look at anything, but you can tell there's at least four, maybe more lurking nearby. They come to a halt next to an overflowing dumpster. You feel something cool and sharp against the skin on your neck.

"You make one sound and I slit your throat." You realize it's a knife and are paralyzed with fear. "You understand?"

You nod furiously. They toss you on the ground and your initial instinct is to get up and run, but for some reason, your legs won't move. Your eyes scan the alley: deserted. You could probably scream your ass off and no one would even hear you. As your eyes adjust to the dim lighting, you see five men surrounding you. Tall. Built. Two white, three black. All with a horrific sneer plastered across his face. As they move closer to you, you instinctively inch away across the ground, but are halted by the cold metal of the dumpster. There's nowhere to run.

"Look at this little bitch," one of them says.

"Think she's ever taken five at once before?"

"Probably, looks like a little whore to me."

You stay silent. One of the men kneels down and roughly forces you to your feet. "This is gonna be fun," he whispers while sliding his hands across your body. You realize he's the one that had held the knife to your throat as he whips it out and drags it down your front before carelessly slicing it open. He shrugs it off of you, followed by your bra, sliced right down the middle. Your hands automatically move to cover your breasts, nipples hardening at the cool night air, but another man comes up behind you and holds your arms back.

"Don't even think about it. You're about to be showing a lot more than this, bitch."

The first man then proceeds to slice your pants open a bit before pulling them down and forcing your legs out of them. You absentmindedly wish you hadn't chosen to wear a thong.

"Look at this little slut: it's like she knew we were coming!" the man behind you says, running his hands over your bare ass cheeks before snapping the thong against them.

"Let's leave that on for now," another man says, stepping out of the watching bunch. You see him start to undo his pants. "We got nothin' but time." He walks over to you slowly, sizing you up, his eyes lingering on your pussy. He reaches a finger down and gives you one light stroke down your slit. You shiver. "Holy shit, she's wet! This little slut is excited!" You shamefully look at the ground.

"Goddamn, what a whore."

"Just wait, baby. The fun hasn't even started yet," the man in front of you coos, reaching around your body and grabbing the material of your thong between his fingers. He pulls up, hard, lodging the material into your ass and pulling on your skin. You can feel yourself moistening further. "This will teach sluts like you to dress like a fucking lady." He moves his hands to your pussy, pinching the material in between your pussy lips. You feel more ashamed than if they had just taken the damn thing off altogether. To make matters worse, he pulls the sides off and over your hips, creating even more strain on your ass crack and your pussy.

"Well, I'll be. What a classy little woman we got here," the man says, stepping back and admiring his work. You don't dare move as you can still see the flash of the knife out of the corner of your eye.

The men surrounding you are cackling at the pathetic sight in front of them. "Sexiest camel toe I've ever seen!" "What a fucking slut!" "The bitch is probably loving this!" You fight back tears.

"Alright slut. Let's see how useful you really are. Starting with that pretty little mouth." The man that pulled your panties up advances, pulling his cock out of his pants. "Kneel, bitch." You don't have much of a choice as the man behind you forces you to your knees. "Open." You do as you're told. He shoves his half-limp dick in your mouth and it hardens almost instantly. You start to choke and the men just laugh. "Faster, slut." You oblige, trying to fight back tears, but they come anyway. "Don't you dare cry your stupid whore tears on my cock, bitch." You wipe them away, but more flow. He takes his cock out of your mouth and slaps you across the face with it. You fight back more tears and he continues slapping your face with his cock.

"Yeah, slap that bitch, Reggie!" "Like the little whore doesn't deserve it." The other men start closing in on you, and you count five cocks staring you down, some half hard, some fully. You fight back more tears as you know what's about to happen.

"Come here, bitch," one of the men says, grabbing your hair and pulling your mouth onto his cock. He fucks your face for a few seconds before pulling out, passing you off to the next one. Each one takes his turn, shoving his cock into your mouth and then pulling you out, passing you off. The others begin to slap your face, hair, neck and back as you're sucking; your visibility is shattered, every way you turn there's another cock waiting to be sucked.

"There's something missing here," one of the men says, jacking himself off in front of you. The men look at each other and snicker, following suit, each cock slapping you as its master jacks faster. "Oh, fuck yes," he says, and you know what's coming. There's nothing you can do but close your eyes and take it as his cum shoots into your face. "Open that mouth, bitch. Take this fucking cum." You do as you're told and feel drops of cum sliding into your mouth. Another cock starts shooting off, mostly landing in your mouth.

"Don't you dare waste a drop, bitch. I wanna see how much you can take." Another load hits your hair and starts dripping down your face. You're nearly covered, but you know there are still two to go.

"Fuck yeah," another man says, shooting his load into your mouth. You're gagging now, there's too much cum in your mouth for you to handle. As the final load shoots onto your awaiting tongue, you open your eyes to see the group of men laughing, cocks still in hand.

"Damn, what a little cumslut!" "That's the most pathetic thing I've ever seen." "Looks much better." "Swallow that shit, slut. We know you can't get enough." You do as you're told. The men back away, still laughing. You continue to kneel on the ground, hair and face still covered in cum, trying not to cry, not daring to wipe it away.

"You better leave that shit on there, whore. We're not even close to being done with you."

"I have an idea," one of the men says, heading over to the dumpster. He returns with an empty beer bottle, showing it off like a prize to the awaiting group of men. "How bout this, sweetie?" Your eyes go wide, praying he's not about to do what you think he's about to do.

"Oh, hell yeah." "It'll probably slide right in." "Let's see how loose this cunt really is."

He walks up to you and pushes your back down onto the ground. "Spread em, bitch." You do as you're told, legs shaking. "Come on, sluts like you can spread farther than that," he says, forcing your legs even farther apart, forcing the fabric of your panties even deeper against your clit. "Damn, she's wet as hell! Guess our little girl really is hot for cum," he taunts, running a finger up your slit. He slides the fabric of your panties over just enough to uncover your hole. Fat side first, he begins sliding it in, sending waves of pain through your body. You moan in discomfort, eliciting a sharp slap across the tit. "Shut the fuck up. The next one will be a whole lot worse."

You bite your lip, tasting the cum that's beginning to harden on your face from the cool air. He slides the bottle in farther and farther, leaving just the neck out. Standing up and dusting his hands off, he says, "There we go. That's much better. Stand up, bitch." You awkwardly try to stand, feeling the bottle slide out of your pussy. Looking up at the men, you know that was a big mistake. "Oh, hell no. That stays in. You're gonna take a little walk for us. And if this falls out again," he continues, forcing the bottle back into your pussy, "there will be consequences." You try to stand again, clenching your muscles around the bottle and trying to keep your legs together as much as possible.

"Now give a little turn. Slowly." You slowly turn in a circle and can only imagine how pathetic you look, covered in cum, dirty beer bottle sticking out of your pussy, panties still hoisted up your ass and between your lips. "That's it. Now come a little closer. We wont bite. Hard." The boys snicker as you cautiously walk towards them. However, the first step you take, you can feel the bottle start to slip out of your drenched pussy. You take another step, trying as hard as you can not to let it fall out, but to no avail. The clattering sound it makes as it hits the ground gives you a feeling of dread in your stomach.

"Goddammit. The stupid bitch can't do one simple thing," the first man says. Turning to one of the other men, he continues, "Hey Marcus, why don't you teach her one of your lessons?"

The man you assume to be Marcus grins from a rusty chair he's been sitting in, watching the action. "Come here, bitch." You start to move toward him, but he stops you - "Bring the bottle." You regretfully pick it up, then move to stand in front of him. At this point it's covered in dirt and who knows what else, and you present it to him. "Put it in your mouth." You look at him blankly for a second, not knowing if he's serious or not. "Did I fucking stutter, bitch? Put it. In. Your mouth."

You lift the bottle to your face and look at it - it's one of the dirtiest things you've ever seen, covered in mysterious disgusting substances, a bit of beer still sloshing around the inside. You look down at him again before lifting the neck to your mouth.

"No, no. Other side," Marcus says. The other men have crowded around, watching. You turn the bottle around and try to fit the base into your mouth, but it's far too big. "Awh, what's the matter? Can't open that whore mouth wide enough? I'm surprised. That's fine. Just lick around it." You have no choice but to cover the bottle with your saliva, running your tongue up and down the sides, trying not to gag too much. "Good girl," he says, reaching for it and turning you around to face the group. He bends you over so your ass is directly in front of him. Running the bottle up and down your damp pussy, he gives your ass a hard slap. You can't help but cry out from the sudden pain.

"You shut the fuck up," Marcus says. "We told you we don't wanna hear none of that shit from that ugly fucking mouth of yours." You bite your lip, trying not to cry. Marcus takes the bottle and this time moves the panties from your ass aside. You clench your asshole, knowing what's about to happen.

"No! God, no, please!" You finally find your voice. However, as soon as the words leave your lips, a sharp slap comes across your face.

"What'd he just say?" one of the men in front of you shouts. "Shut the fuck up. I don't think you understand, we will do whatever we want to you. That includes ripping that slutty little asshole of yours apart. And you will shut the fuck up and take it like the little fuckwhore you are. I don't give a shit if you like it or not." You hang your head at the scolding, knowing there was nothing you could do.

Marcus doesn't waste any time, shoving the bottom straight into your puckered little asshole. "Now doesn't that fit nicely," he says, pushing it in further. The pain is unbearable as he starts slowly moving the bottle back and forth, trying to loosen you up. Lodging it up as far as he can, he pushes you back a bit to admire his work. "Stand up, show the boys." You do as you're told. You find it easier to keep the bottle in your ass, as it clenched tightly around the base.

The men whistle and laugh at you as you stand there, panties still pulled up inside your ass crack around the bottle hanging out of your asshole.

"Now come lay across big daddy's lap, bitch. You need to be punished," Marcus says, pulling you onto him. He fucks your ass again with the bottle, in and out, in and out, leaving you cringing in pain across his lap, staring at the dirty ground below. Out of nowhere, you feel an immense jolt of pain as a hand comes down across your ass cheek. "This is what happens when sluts like you don't do as they're told," Marcus says, bringing his hand down again.

One of the men come up next to your mouth and force his cock in, fucking your face for a minute or two while Marcus continues slapping your ass. Another man comes to your other side, pulling your panties aside again and forcing his cock into your pussy. He fucks you hard and fast, sending you into the other man's cock with each thrust. You barely even notice when the man in your mouth switches out with another one. Your body is limp for a minute until you feel pressure on the bottle in your ass again, realizing the man behind you has grabbed the neck, slowly pulling it out before jamming it back in.

"You fuckin like that, slut? You like your holes all filled up like this?" the man behind you says, jamming the bottle into you again. All the while, Marcus keeps delivering slaps to your ass cheeks, leaving you red and raw.

After what feels like hours, the men leave your holes and Marcus pushes you off of him, forcing you to fall onto the ground, ass up in the air, bottle still sticking out. With your face in the dirt, you hear the men laughing from all sides. "What a piece of shit." "How pathetic." "What a little fuckwhore."

"You think she's had enough?" the man you recall to be named Reggie asks. You mentally cross your fingers as the men look at you then at each other. They burst out laughing. Your heart sinks.

Reggie comes over to you, kneels down and pulls you up by your hair. "You're having fun, right?" You look at him blankly. "Yeah, that's what I thought!" He throws you back into the dirt. "So boys, who's up next?"

"I'll take a turn. I'd love to see how deep that ass really goes," one of the men say, stepping forward.

"Anyone else?" Reggie asks, waving his hand in front of you like a showcase. "Might be dirty, but sure is fun."

You're jostled around as one man slides underneath you, finally ripping your panties off, pulling you onto his cock. Then another kneels behind you, roughly pulling the bottle out of your asshole, only to replace it with his cock. They thrust you back and forth between the two of them before syncing up their rhythms and filling you up completely. The man below you pulls your tits to his face, taking a nipple between his teeth and sucking, hard, biting down a bit, then repeating the process with the other one.

Suddenly, you feel a hand pulling at your hair and see another man standing in front of you, cock level to your mouth. He forces your mouth onto it, using your hair as leverage to roughly fuck your face.

The remaining two men appear at either side of you, grabbing your hands. Before placing them on their cocks, they wrap them up in your hair, so you're literally tugging at your own head as your jack them off. You can only imagine the situation: five men, one woman. Every hole filled. Jerking her own head around as she sucks and fucks and jacks these men off. Being slapped, pulled, twisted, bitten, spanked. Being shouted at to no end.

"Oh, fuck yeah bitch. You fucking like that, don't you?" "You ugly little cunt." "You pathetic piece of shit." "You're fucking nothing. Nothing at all." "You're our new little fucktoy, aren't you? Fuck yeah, you are."

You don't even know how long you were in that position, men occasionally switching places, your body going numb from the constant abuse, turning a sickly mixture of red, black, and blue. The men take turns filling and covering you with cum, you can feel it dripping out of you, drenching you.

But it doesn't end there.

When each man was spent, he backed off, watching the others finish filling you up. When they're all done, they throw you to the ground. "Look at this disgusting little bitch," one of the men taunts. "Covered in cum from five different men." Noticing your ripped, cum-soaked, filth-covered panties lying on the ground next to you, he picks them up and shoves them in your mouth. "That'll shut you up for a while." You try not to gag.

"Look what I pulled outta the trash!" one of the men exclaimed, nearing the group, holding something you couldn't make out in his hand. As he nears you, your heart sinks even further. A collar and leash. And old, worn, disgusting collar and leash. And you could tell. It was covered in dirt and smelled like piss. "This bitch needs to be fucking trained, don't you think boys?" He walks over to you, strapping the revolting collar around your neck. "Perfect fit." He then attaches the leash. "Get on all fours, bitch. Let's go for a walk."

You don't move. You can't move. Your body is so tired from all the abuse, all you can do is lay there and hope to pass out. As your eyes close, you feel a sharp kick in the side of your body. "Get the fuck up, bitch. This ain't nap time. You're done when we say you're fucking done," the man holding the leash says, using it to pull you to your knees. He leads you around the group, stopping occasionally to let someone slap your ass or tits, or spit on you.

"Ain't nothing but a filthy animal." "A disgusting dog." "Piece of shit bitch." The men continue to berate you as they spit, some kicking dirt on you. "Does it do any tricks?" One man asks.

"Ah, it most certainly does!" the man with the leash says, stopping in front of the group. "Alright little bitch, sit." You glare at him. "I said, sit!" he repeats, slapping you across the face. You sit. "Good girl. You know your master does not like to repeat himself. Let's try again. Lay down." You lay down. "Very good girl! Can the little disgusting bitch roll over? I know how much she likes to cover herself with shit." You glare again, but, not wanting to be slapped again, you start to roll around on the dirty ground, dirt and garbage clinging to your sticky, cum-covered body. "That's a good girl!" he says, the men in front of you clapping and laughing. You sit up, disgusted with yourself, covered in who knows what, dirty panties hanging from your mouth.

"Let's hear her bark!" the men shout, still laughing.

"You heard the man. Bark, bitch." And although everything in your body is telling you not to, to maintain at least one small shred of dignity, you drop the panties from your mouth...and you bark. "Good girl," he says, patting your head. He then bends down, picks up your panties and tosses them away from you. And with an evil grin, he says, "Now fetch." You're defeated. You crawl over to the panties, pick them up in your mouth, and bring them over to the man's feet, dropping them. You don't even care anymore. You feel like there's nothing these men could do that would make you feel like less of a human being than you already do.

But again, you're wrong.

"Damn, I gotta piss," you hear one of the men mutter, beginning to stand up.

"Hey, dogs love the smell and taste of piss, don't they?" Marcus says, sneering at you.

There's an instant revitalization within the group as the men laugh and shout their agreements. "You got your own personal toilet right there, man. Go ahead."

The man that stood up smiles evilly, walking over to you, dick in hand. "Fuck yeah, I do. Come here, bitch. You need a shower anyway, you nasty piece of shit." As he raises his dick over your head, you brace for the inevitable. You now know that these men will literally use you for anything and everything they can think of. Any degrading, disgusting thing they can imagine, you'll have to do. You have no choice. Lost in thought, you're startled when you feel a warm stream coming down your head. You almost enjoy it until the smell hits. As you begin to gag, the man pissing on you notices and directs his stream to your face, aiming right for your open mouth.

12