What Would You Do? Ch. 01

Story Info
A corporate ladder climber descends into depravity.
5.3k words
3.63
40.4k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akilfinch
akilfinch
164 Followers

I'm a porn addict, and I have absolutely no desire to reform. I know it's sick, it's deplorable, a man of my obvious blessings could do so much better... find a good woman and settle down, right?

I tried the happy trail of life, meet the right girl, get the right job, get her father's permission, and walk down the aisle surrounded by our family and friends. One day I come home, and she was small, petite and blonde... underneath his big, black and muscular. Everyone said it was a mistake, she was sorry... and I took her back. I circled back to the house one morning and found her again, this time with my brother.

It was a mistake, they said. They were sorry, they said. I knew the only mistake was the path that my life was on. I knew that if everything I was told was right turned out to be so very wrong... I had to go the opposite direction. I doubled down on my work hours, and began to climb the corporate ladder. At 36 I was the youngest assistant director, and I was ready for the next phase. I knew that I had to go off the beaten path, so I cozy up to a skumbag named Dante at work, one who was rumored to know a little bit about the darker side of life. He had friends in low places, he was fond of saying. One night I took him up on his offer to hit the strip, and found myself in between the legs of a very questionable prostitute.

I didn't feel right about that experience, it was the right tune, but the wrong song. I dialed it back a bit, and started with a simple web search - "big titties"

That was the start of my journey, I began to explore and find exactly what turned me on. It started with tits, then big women, and then Amazonian women... you know big muscular women who may or may not body-build professionally. Then it drifted to lesbians, and around year three of my addiction I began to explore transsexuals. Year four I got into fetishes, piss, shit, vomiting... then the more obscure... mucophila, the love of noses. Japanese nose bondage porn, led to Japanese spitting... face licking... then I dipped into the darkest period in year five - bestiality. I think I hit rock bottom then, because my addiction kind of reset and I found myself looking for the plumpest, firmest tits again.

Something again was wrong... six years later I had given up all hope of physical contact with women, endured rumors that I was gay at work, and endless attempts to set me up with a person's friend, coworker, neighbor... I wanted none of that. Then it hit me like a bolt of lightning - if I couldn't find the porn that I needed I would make the porn that I wanted.

I knew what I wanted, years of exploration told me what I did and did not like with razor-like precision. I always loved amateur porn - that professional well lit shit never got the mast to full - so I knew I needed to start there. I knew the type I wanted, an Italian girl, trashy, kind of like the women on that reality show that took place on the New Jersey shoreline. I needed an Italian girl that was even trashier than the trashy, someone without morals. I knew I wanted a fat girl, yes, fat, not thick, not big beautiful woman... unashamed to be fat. I need a girl with long, black hair... a stupid girl that knows it and doesn't care. I needed someone who was borderline brain damaged to make what I needed to happen come true.

I placed an ad that listed all of my qualifications and after a year of constant posting and reposting I got a nibble. She reached out with a single sentence "are you serius?" I was encouraged by her spelling error, it showed promise. I replied "Yes, very serious, what WON'T you do?" she replied "I don't od butt stuff, and I wont kiss." I replied "Have a nice life, do not contact me again."

It took another three months of constant reposting of my exacting and quite frankly insane qualifications before I got another bite. This one was very encouraging, she simply asked "How much?" I figured I would aim for the moon and replied "Ten thousand dollars, what WON'T you do?" She hit me back quickly and said "For 10k I will do anything." I knew I had a real chance here, so I asked her if she had Skype, to which she replied in the affirmative.

The following evening I was ready to go, primed for this interview. My heart pounded as I entered her Skype name "xxXfungirlnj" and waited. She accepted and came online; my fingers trembled as I entered my first words: "Hello"

She replied quickly "Hi" and then "What do you want me to do for 10k?"

I was a bit discouraged by her diction, she didn't seem stupid, but I figured that I would give her a chance to prove me wrong. I entered "I want you to get fat, sick, and shit somewhere for me."

She paused in her reply, and then the dancing dots cleared, her reply made my breath catch in my throat. She entered "I'm already fat, always sick and I just took a shit. What else you got?"

I was in love, for the second time. I hit the video button to initiate video chat on both ends, and was stunned at the vision that revealed itself to me. She was indeed Italian, with thick black hair that trailed down her round shoulders and down her wide, pale breasts. Her watery blue eyes stared at me warily from either side of a wide, long pointed nose. Her brows were thick, unplucked and grown together in the middle, a female uni-brow. I could have touched myself and orgasmed at the unbridled potential this woman represented. Her lips were thick, lower lip thicker than the upper, and her chin was pointed and long. She sniffed noisily and said defiantly into the camera "So?"

I smiled and said "You are absolutely perfect. If I PayPal you some money, can I see your body?"

She grinned and said "Sure, 100 dollars."

I asked "same address?" and she said "No." then entered her email into the chat window. A quick login and a few clicks later, and 100 dollars was zooming its way from my account to hers. She jumped at the sound and stared at her cell phone, squinting. She had bad vision! She smiled and nodded, then said "Ok, I see you are serious. I'll stand up; you tell me what to do alright?"

I nodded and said "alright. Stand up, and step back."

She shrugged and stood, her hair falling back from her wide shoulders, and revealed a round, fertility goddess shaped body with breasts that should not exist outside of a primal cave drawing. Her stomach was full and round, jutting out proudly between her long, fattened breasts. She was short, i would guess around 5 and a half feet tall... the perfect height.

I asked her "turn around, please." and she did, revealing a rear end that would make a few pop stars jealous. Her rear was as if you took a screenshot of a perfectly augmented ass, and then stretched it horizontally and then vertically, until it fit her wide, child-bearing hips. I gasped and she said "What? Is there something wrong?"

I smiled and replied "No baby, something is right. Everything about you is right. Please sit back down and let me explain more."

She waddled around and plopped back down, nude, and positioned herself at the keyboard. I began to tell her my master plan, a list of demands that would scare away the staunchest fetish enthusiast. I told her "Ok, I don't want to know your real name, ever. I'll stick to calling you baby, or darling, or other names like that. Understood?"

She nodded and said "That's ok no one ever calls me by my real name."

I continued "I want to send you the first half in weekly installments before we meet. It'll be a month or so, and then we'll get together at a hotel somewhere, and have more fun."

She nodded, and asked with a frown "what kind of fun?"

I continued "I want you to eat heavily for that month, all the worst foods. McDonald's, KFC, the works. I'll pay for all of your meals if you can manage to eat five meals a day."

She smiled and said "That's all I eat anyway, are you sure this is work? Sounds like fun to me."

Any normal woman would balk at such a drastic and unhealthy diet shift; this diamond in the rough didn't even bat an eye. I continued "I want you to eat and eat and eat, and try not to shit, ok? For this month, I want you to try and hold as much as possible in before letting out as little as possible. Do you understand this part?"

She frowned and said "You want me to eat a lot, and try not to shit?"

I smiled and said "Exactly, you beautiful thing. I want you to train yourself to shit as little as possible. Next, I want you to be sick, so as the weather gets colder I want you to wear as little clothing as possible - dress like summer for the fall."

She pursed her lips and said "What's fall?"

I could have hugged her when I replied "You know when the leaves turn yellow and it gets cooler."

She smiled and said "Oh yeah, ok. It's like that now outside, right?"

I looked directly into her pale blue eyes and said "yes angel, it is. If you agree starting tomorrow you'll dress so that you'll be cold out there."

She frowned again, creasing her hairy unibrow and asked "So you want me to be sick... like with the flu?"

I smiled, nodded and said "Yes, baby, just like the flu. I want you to be fat, sick and full of shit. Can you do that for a month, and check in with me every Friday for your money and to show me your progress?"

She smiled and said "Can I get a thousand up front, now? I'll go eat everything in my fridge for you."

I grinned and admired her motivation. "No need to go eat everything, but yeah I will send you the money after this session is over. Oh there's one more thing - I need you to go buy some hair vitamins online, and stop shaving."

She said "Who says I shave anything?"

I knew I had found the one. I sent her the money, and waited patiently for the week to be up. Friday could not come fast enough, my coworkers watched me dash out of the office with snide comments like "probably going to a gay bar" and "maybe the girl he kidnapped is running out of air in his torture basement"

I heard them, but could not stay to listen - I had a budding miracle to witness. I burst into the door and fired up Skype, shaking off my pants and throwing off my shirt as I did. She was online, and after a few seconds messaged me with a single word: "Hi."

I replied "hey baby, how are you? Did you get the money?"

She replied "Yeah, i've been doing like you said. I bought the hair grow pills and took one every day like it said on the package. I been eating five times a day, and when I have to poop I try to only let one or two turds out before I get up and wipe."

I typed back "that's really great, baby. Really really great. After this chat I'll send you a bonus. You ready to go on camera?"

She replied "Yeah, but theres something you need to know my face has got all pimply and I have alot more hair now than before. I think those pills are too strong."

I smiled and said "its ok baby, you show daddy and I'll make it all better."

I hit the video camera button and held my breath, waiting to see what a diet of five times a day junk food, increase in hair growth and reduced defecation would do to a fat, blue eyed Italian woman. The image that flickered into life in the small window made my erection leap from my boxer-briefs and smack the underside of my IKEA desk.

She squinted at the camera and said "So? What do you think?"

I smiled and said "What do I think? Look at this big motherfucker and tell me." I stood up, waved my stiff 8 inch thick erection around, and then sat back down. "You look marvelous woman! Holy shit!"

She was, as she said, very pimply. Pimples decorated her broad forehead, down the sides of her long, wide nose, along her cheeks and down to her chin. Her hair growth was not exaggerated either, as her unibrow was thicker and stronger, fully united in the center where before there was a hint of skin. Above her thick wide mouth was a budding mustache, wiry black hairs pointing down and to the sides, and along her chin were the starts of a nice light teenage beard. Her hair looked dense and matted, oily.

I smiled and said "I could cum right now looking at your beautiful face."

She grinned, showing yellow, stained teeth. "Thank you daddy, that means alot to me. I was starting to think I didn't look good anymore."

I observed the thick, yellow plaque that lined her wide teeth and asked "Baby, have you given up brushing your teeth as well?"

She smiled shyly and replied "Yeah, I thought you would like that too, seeing as how you want me to do all this other crazy stuff. Do you? I haven't brushed in a week and they are really thick with this yellow stuff."

I came then, hunching over in my seat. As glob after glob of thick, virile semen splattered my crossed feet I could only think over and over 'she fucking stopped brushing her teeth for a week'

When I was able to raise my head again she had her head back, a fierce look on her face. Red, pinched, she grunted and shook. I asked her "Baby are you ok? What's wrong?"

She shook again and gasped, then replied "No, no, I just came too."

*

The following Friday I asked my employer if I could leave early, stating that I had a personal matter to attend to. He glanced up, noticed the wild unrestrained glare in my eyes and nodded once. That was all I needed, and before I could register I was kicking my door in, shaking off my Prada.

Skype opened seemingly of its own accord, and I double clicked her name, starting video chat immediately. The vision that peered into the camera was almost too much to bear; I had to look away for fear of ejaculating too soon.

She said "hello? daddy is that you?"

I replied, a shudder in my voice "Yeah baby, it's me, and oh my god you look amazing."

Coughing, she said "I don't feel amazing, daddy. My cold is getting worse, and my back is starting to hurt all the time. But look, I grew more hair for you, do you like it?"

I stare at this vision, two weeks into a diet of the worst food mankind has to offer and hair growth pills and shuddered like a man witnessing heaven.

Her face has actually begun to clear, the pimples are fewer in number but larger, more pustulent. A dark red, angry one sits prominently in the middle of her forehead, angry yellow head screaming for attention. Similar skin eruptions decorate her cheeks, the corners of her nostrils, and on the right side of her pointed chin. The skin between glistens with excess oils, secreted by her body in an attempt at combating her diet. Her pale cheeks are fuller now, her lips more plump from the high calorie, high salt diet. Her unibrow has begun to droop, the hair long enough to be grabbed by gravity, as is her mustache, which is now full enough to reach down to her top lip. Her beard is coming in nicely, scraggly but enterprising as it spreads across her chin, cheeks and down her neck.

I smile and say "show me those teeth baby." to which she does, baring a thickly choked mass of yellow and white, slicked corn kernels balancing on a bed of bright pink gum line. She runs a thick tongue across them, scraping free a small layer of this afternoon's lunch.

With a smile she says "I can taste my food in my teeth daddy, it's like i'm always eating." Her long nose oozes a stream of mucus, thick and white, that she occasionally wipes away with the back of her hand.

I grin and struggle not to ejaculate, and ask "tell me about your poops dear. Are you still holding it all in?"

She frowns and rubs her forehead, brushing her thick bangs to the side. "I don't really poop that much anymore daddy, I think I'm all blocked up. There was a little bit yesterday, hard like hamster poop, but that's about it. My stomach is so big now, do you want to see?"

"Yes baby," I reply eagerly "Show me your body."

She heaves up and back, and again, I ejaculate against the underside of my table. I cannot look away as my thick cock wildly spurts my seed; my eyes are glued to the spectacle on my screen. Her body is tumescent, full and shiny. There is a trail of dark hair that leads down her belly to her vagina, represented only by a thick curly bush that sways slightly as she turns away. As she bends over and grasps the sides of her hips, I groan and wish I could ejaculate again, as her asshole comes into view.

Her anus is parted, a hairy brownish pink entrance that is crowning a thick, dark log. I don't think she's aware, but her asshole is cradling a huge shit log like a mother's womb cradles a child in the moments before the final push. She wiggles playfully, then reverses course to sit back down.

She smiles again, and asks "So what do you think?"

Sweating, I say to her "I think we need to meet tomorrow, how much I owe you now?"

She frowns and says "Seven thousand, not counting the bonuses you give me."

I smile and say "Ok, are you free tomorrow morning? I want all day to play with you."

Sniffing she replies "sure daddy, send me the address."

*

The next morning I'm sitting in the hotel room on the edge of the bed, naked. My phone is in my hand, and I'm all pins and needles. It rings and I jump, then raise it to my ear. Sophisticated technologies auto answer when it senses my head close, and I hear her voice squeak out "Hello?"

I smile and reply "Hey baby, you here?"

She said with a smile "Yeah I'm here, just walked in. What room are you in?"

"I'm in room 201; did you wear the clothes I asked you to?"

She breathes hard and says "Yeah I did the tight ones that are too small for me. It's so cold; the cab driver thought I was crazy."

I grin and close my eyes, and ask "...and did you bring all the food?"

She replies "Yeah, five meals worth and a pizza, just like you asked. The cab driver really looked at me funny when I asked him to make those stops."

I shake my head, hardly believing that it is about to come true "And baby, do me a favor, on the way up, stop sniffing your nose."

She huffs and replies "Yeah, I remember, you want me to let my snot run down into my face hair. Anything else?"

I bite my lip and say the last thing "Did you remember to..."

She cuts me off mid sentence and finishes it for me "Yes, I drank an entire gallon of water and took those laxatives before getting in the cab. I gotta pee so bad!"

I smile as I hear her enter the elevator, and then hang up.

My cock is leaping, throbbing, as I stand and walk to each of the four laptops positioned around the room. Each is plugged into an AC outlet, each has a 4 terabyte external hard drive connected, and each is filming using the built in webcam. I check again, making sure they will not go to sleep and that the recording software is chugging away, storing everything that it sees in beautiful ones and zeroes. I hear a knock at the door and walk towards it and into my wildest fantasy.

I open the door and her smell hits me first, a combination of food both current and past, sweat and body odor. Her smell is rich and fertile, menstrual fluid rank. She squeezes past me into the room, and her stomach brushes mine, leaving a smear of warm body oil on my skin.

"Hurry, close the door! I think some guy was following me." She says in a panic as she plops the bags and pizza down on the long hotel table. Door secured I turn and take her in for the first time, her full wide hips leading into a barely restrained ass, her back fat creasing into rolls. She turns and I gasp as the bottom of her wide, overdeveloped breasts peek out of her too-tight shirt and rest past her waistline. She giggles and bounces, forcing her shirt further up her elongated breasts. In my sexual frenzy I notice that her wide pink nipples are furred with light blonde hairs.

"Daddy!" she squeals, and jiggles in place. "It is so great to meet you finally, it's been so long!"

The motion causes her to break wind, dank flatulence that somehow made its way past the massive log that has taken up residence in her colon. The odor is greasy, fat rich and raw, like composted hamburgers with a side of fries. She burps loudly, the hair that now coats her lower face too greased and matted with sweat to move even a little as she rudely widens her mouth with the sound. Giving me a smile she licks her lips and waits to see what i'll say next.

akilfinch
akilfinch
164 Followers
12