What Would You Do? Ch. 03

Story Info
Secrets are revealed, and new doors are opened.
8.2k words
4.13
18.6k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akilfinch
akilfinch
164 Followers

After seeing what Reesa could do, I could not stop bothering her sister to set up a group meeting. At first I asked casually, trying to set something up the next Friday. Her sister would say yes, and then have an excuse for not showing up. I know when I'm being played, and confronted her about it... she just pretended not to know what I was talking about.

I delayed the next week's payment out of spite, wondering what she would do then. True to form I got a message that evening asking to speak. I opened up Skype and logged in, feeling like things would be getting back to normal - how wrong I was.

As the window opened I noticed that she was online, but for the first time in our fucked up relationship, her status was set to away. This means that her computer was on; she was signed in, but left her computer unattended just long enough for it go to idle. As I watched, the indicator next to her name switched from away to available, so I double clicked, initiating a video call.

The window that opened showed a beautiful face, smooth, unmarred by worry or cares. Reesa's big face filled the frame, smiling with the serenity only the empty-headed could muster. I smile back and ask her where my baby is, her sister. Reesa tents her brow and replies.

"She's in our room with the other daddy."

At first I was shocked, taken back by this sudden news. Another man, in the house that I pay for? Enjoying the air conditioning that I funded? I tried not to show my anger, jealousy and rage but Reesa picked up on it with all the astuteness of a child.

"Computer daddy are you ok?"

I smile and reply "Yeah baby, I just... didn't know she had another daddy. Has she been in there long?"

Reesa grins and tilts her large, beautiful head back, and then emits a cawing, imitating screech "OHH YEAHHH DADDYYY" She lowers her face and grins, amused at her own wittiness. I smiled on the outside, but inside I'm on fire.

I have my answer, and before I can act I hear a door open and then close in the background. As Reesa turns in her chair I hear a male voice say "Who you chattin' with baby girl?"

Into the frame peeks a shaven brown head, furrowed brows hiding a pair of suspicious eyes. Images of murder flash through my mind as I recall the scene again, my ex-wife peeking from underneath a similar brown bulk. He focuses bleary eyes on the screen and says "Yo, who dis?"

Smiling grimly I reply "I'm your daddy, motherfucker."

Lowering his brow he replies "What? Bitch I'm your fucking daddy, who the hell are you?"

I shake my head and reply "No, you're the bitch... you're living in the house that I pay for, fucking the girls that I made good again. That's my fucking AC you're breathing in, bitch."

Pushing Reesa to the side my lover's lover takes the seat, shoving wide, well muscled shoulders into the small webcam frame. Shaking his head he replies "Oh shit, it's you... the motherfucker that made all this possible. She's been hiding me from you; I guess I kind of fucked up, huh?" He grins and looks me straight in the eye, then asks "How's my cum taste, motherfucker?"

I smile, feeling a burst of energy as the game is back on. I point at the camera and say "I can make it all go away, keep pushing me."

He looks down, then around... no doubt cataloging everything that can go away. He refocuses on the screen, and then asks "yeah, but you won't, will you? You need these bitches, just as much as I do."

I shake my head and reply "I need them, but I don't need you."

A light dawns in his muddy brown eyes as he asks "What the fuck does that mean, man?"

I nod and say "Yeah, you know what that means. I tell them to cut the shit, and they do. One word from me, Bitch, and your gravy train stops at the next station."

Pressing his full lips together into a thin line, he pauses and thinks carefully about his next words. Nodding slowly, he asks "So what do I have to do? Say sorry?"

My cock hardens as I realize that I have this man, who looks so much like the first one, right where I want him.

I smile and reply "First, I want you to take a look at this dick, and tell me what you think."

I stand and display my thick, hard, long dick. I hear Reesa say off to the side "oooh" before I give it a squeeze, then sit back down. On screen my new friend winces, and asks "Nigga you gay? Why you showing off your dick to me? I don't like that shit."

I adjust my erection under the desk and reply "That's not what I asked. What do you think?"

Shaking his shaven head he replies "I think you got fucking problems, that is what I think."

Smiling grimly I say into the camera "Reesa baby, go get sister for me."

Immediately he shoots out a thickly muscled arm, stopping what I can only assume to be Reesa off camera. Staring wide eyed into the camera he blurts "Aiight, aiight... damn. I'll play your sick game. I think your dick looks hard, ok? That shit looks hard." Shaking his head he looks into the camera, daring me to ridicule him for noticing that my dick is hard.

Smiling I nod, and reply "I know it looks hard, but I want you to say that you think my dick looks good."

He looks down, then off camera, and then mumbles in a low voice "I think your dick looks good."

I smile and say "Good, good boy. We're going to be good friends, you and I, just as long as you remember who I am and what happens when I'm not happy."

Adjusting my cock again I continue and ask "Have you been fucking Reesa too?"

He nods and smiles, happy to be back in comfortable territory. "Yeah, that pussy is tighter than a motherfucker."

I suppress another outburst of rage and ask "And her sister, you're fucking her too?"

He nods and replies "Yeah nigga, you heard Reesa make fun of how loud she screams. I wax that ass almost every fucking day, what... you jealous?"

His taunt further solidifies my resolve as I reply "No, not jealous, much. Listen; do you know where we go when we have our dates?"

He looks down and then back up to the computer screen "Yeah, a nice hotel somewhere downtown. She always comes back smelling real good, like expensive shampoo. You going to take her there again?"

He begins to rise in his seat, and I interrupt him "No, not her... you. I have an idea, and if you don't want to have to run out and get a 9 to 5 desk job, you'll play along."

Twisting his face into an apelike mask he replies "Yo nigga I ain't doing no gay shit, you hear me?" Slamming one meaty fist into the desk he raises his voice "I ain't DOING no GAY shit, you fucking PUSSY!"

I shake my head and smile, waiting a few beats before asking "You're not going to meet me?"

He shakes his head no, and then begins to bargain "You can meet Reesa finally, I know you've been trying to set that up. Hell, ill drive them both to the spot, Ok?"

I smile and ask again, slower "Are you saying that you are not going to meet me there, in the hotel?"

He presses his thick lips together again, feeling the weight of his next words. Exhaling, he asks "Why do you want to meet me there? Do you want me to bring them, to fuck in front of you?" The last words were said with hope, a dying hope that he knows... somehow you always know when someone is plotting to fuck you.

I smile and ask again, a third time. "Are you going to meet me, in the hotel, for some gay shit?"

He shakes his head a third time and says "No, no I can't do that shit. Anything else but that, I might end up fucking you up."

I nod and begin to rise from my seat, a symbolic gesture to show that I'm moving away from the table, and hence the deal. His eyes widen as I do, and he replies "wait, wait... just wait. What do you want to do?"

I smile and sit back down and then reply "Have Reesa text me your number, and give you the address. Be there in one hour, or these girls won't be hearing from me again. If they don't hear from me, they will turn to you - for EVERYTHING. Am I understood, Bitch?"

He grimaces at the use of his new nickname, but complies with a pain filled nod. The screen goes black as he wraps one meaty palm around the webcam's lenses, then closes as the session disconnects.

I close Skype and then stand, and pump my fist in the air. My heart is racing as my cock stabs my underwear, seeking release. I look down and think 'soon, soon... we're going to see what trouble we can get into.'

-----

I'm in the hotel room, on the bed, naked and waiting for my guest. He's a little late, but I have faith... his self interest will win out. I'm sure he thinks he can walk away from this meeting without giving me anything, maybe even squeeze some money out of me with his slick self.

He's going to squeeze something out, but it won't be money - not until I'm good and satisfied will the girls get paid.

I hear a knock at the door and get up, my rock hard fuck-pole bouncing in front of me. As I approach the door I take a deep breath, this will have to be handled with care until I can gain control of the situation.

I open the door and look into the stout, muscled black man's eyes. I lock eyes until he breaks the gaze, then looks down at my naked, toned body. His eyes linger on my stiff cock, the second time he's seen it - first time in person. He pushes my naked chest and steps into the room, trying to get by without letting my meat touch him. He stands at around 5'8", a bit taller than he looked on camera.

As he moves past me, angling his body so that I don't touch him he says "Move nigga, with your gay ass. Why you brought me here, anyway?"

I turn slowly in the doorway, allowing my expression to relax. Keeping the door open I say in a neutral tone "Leave, now."

He stops his advance into the room and turns, looks me up and down, noticing my deflating cock. I had to think about something really disgusting to get it to go down; I conjured up the image of a puddle of vomit, ironically the only fetish that I cannot say that I do not enjoy.

He calculates his options, before sitting down on the edge of the bed wordlessly. I raise my eyebrows and then allow the door to swing closed behind me, before walking slowly closer. I stop a few feet away, close enough for him to see my dick but not close enough for it to be uncomfortable.

He looks up into my face and asks "So you got me here, you gay fuck, what do you want to talk about?"

Still trying to gain control of the situation, he tries to turn this into a talk... why would I be naked if I just wanted... never mind. I smile and allow my cock to rise again, conjuring up the mental image of my cock slapping his brown, shaven cranium.

I look at the muscular man on the bed and say one word "Stand."

He does, slowly and warily, his eyes darting from my face to my angry, swollen cock. I lock eyes with him again like a dog trainer attempting to establish dominance, and tell him "Good, now give me a hug."

I raise my arms in a welcoming gesture, and wait for him to come to me. He grimaces and looks down, then sits down again on the edge of the bed. Eyes resting on my precum-tipped cock he asks "You want me to suck your dick, is that what this is? I ain't never done no shit like that, but if you will throw in some extra money I'll fucking do it."

The threat of man to man intimacy is greater than the threat of another man's hard cock inside his mouth... that's interesting and something I'll file away for later. I remain standing with my arms out, allowing my face to slide from happy expectation into seriousness. He looks to my face, reading my reaction to his words, and then shakes his head.

In one motion he stands and moves close, quicker than I expected, and wraps his arms tightly around my ribcage - a bear hug. With his hips tented back to avoid my erection he begins to apply pressure, angling his head to the side to avoid another uncomfortable situation. I brace myself and lower my arms over his shoulders, careful not to fully exhale under the pressure. He grunts and squeezes harder, attempting to break me and force me to say "no, not like that" or some other predictable reaction. I let my arms rest on his rounded shoulders, feeling them vibrate as he attempts to crack a rib or two. I step forward, shuffling our bodies closer as he presses his chest into mine, squeezing.

His reaction is almost immediate; he steps back in time, while attempting to keep the pressure on. I continue to breathe with control, never quite allowing my lungs to fully deflate and keeping my core tight. I step forward again, moving him closer to the bed and wait for his matching back step. He doesn't, I think he realized that I'm walking him towards the bed. His countermove is to attempt to swing me around, but with his feet so close to my body and his hunched position, he cannot summon up the torque. I push my hips forward, my cock pressing into his cold belt buckle. This motion causes my upper body to lengthen slightly, grinding my hairy chest against his left cheek.

He realizes that the bear hug has now become a tight embrace, and begins to release his grip. Before he can fully remove his arms, step back and regain his balance, I quickly loop my arms back and around under his, then encircle his body with them. Shrugging my shoulders I force his arms up and atop, while humping my hips in order to get my cock facing up against his stomach. He grunts in recognition of the position he is now in - off balance, pressed tightly into a naked man, with his arms raised awkwardly up and above. I nestle my face into his sweaty neck, inhaling the scent of... cologne?

What man going to meet another man in a hotel applies cologne beforehand?

In reply to the pressure of my face against his neck I feel and answering swell against the side of my hard dick, his. I whisper into his neck "Hug me right, or go home, now."

I release his ribcage and allow him to once again lower his arms to a more comfortable position, this time wrapping them around my lower ribs and placing his paws against my lower back. He keeps his neck stiff, holding his face away from mine, fearing a kiss.

I smile and tell him "Oh stop being such a scaredy-cat, relax. It's just a hug."

With those words he allows his head to rest on my shoulder, facing away from mine. I snuggle in, feeling his erection grow underneath his cotton t-shirt against mine.

As our bodies become accustomed to one another, I say close to his ear "See, not so bad, just a hug."

He shakes his head a little and replies "Yeah, but I can feel your dick against my stomach."

I nod against his neck and answer "And you know that I can feel your big dick rubbing up next to mine."

He doesn't answer back, but I feel his thickness pulse as he cannot help his body's natural reaction to the warmth and pressure of another.

In a low voice he asks "So, what now... you just want to hug all night?"

I nod again against his scented neck and ignore his question by softly asking my own "Why did you put cologne on tonight, bitch?"

He attempts to pull away at the use of the name, but I grasp him tighter for a second before he relaxes again against my body. Turning his head to face mine he attempts to lock eyes with me, but can't and ends up just looking at the side of my head. "Don't call me that, aiight? It's hard enough coming here and doing all this other shit, I don't need you calling me out my name like that."

I slip my hands under the back of his t-shirt, pressing my palms against his bare skin. He struggles again briefly before relaxing - objection noted and ignored. I whisper into his neck "Do you want to go? I can let you go, if that's what you want."

He shakes his head no, and says "Naw, I'm not saying that... I'm just saying there's no need for the disrespect. I came out here didn't I?"

I feel his pulse in the thick pole of meat pressed against my body quicken as I reply "It's not disrespect; it's a term of endearment. That name means that you are mine, and that I want to take care of you. Is that bad?"

He relaxes, pressing his cheek into my shoulder again with his face turned away from mine. "I don't need you to take care of me, I can get mine. I'm just here for those girls; you can't stop what you're doing for them."

I smile and rub his back a little, sliding my hands up and then back down. "You don't want me to take care of you?"

He shakes his head again with his cheek pressed into my skin, and replies "Naw, I got me. You don't need to do nothing for me."

His body begins to tremble a little as I reply "But I want to take care of you bitch. You're my fucking bitch, and I want to make you happy."

He struggles a little more violently now, reverting his embrace into a bear hug. On better footing now, he has solid ground to swing us both around, and begins to plant his feet to slam me into the floor. Feeling his momentum shift I slip my hands out of the rear of his shirt, and down around to the front where they immediately encounter a thick, hot, slimy mess.

He freezes, the sudden unexpected gesture causing him to recalculate his next move. He realizes that if he slams me, he's going to come down atop me and with his hard, aroused cock in my hands that might end up being a little more than what he was going for. In reply I begin to slowly rub my twin thumbs up the bottom of his cock-head, and up to the precum coated slit, and then back down. As he freezes like a deer in the headlights, his cheek still pressed into my shoulder, I use the remaining fingers to grip his wide shaft, while continuing the motions with my strong thumbs. Up and over, then back down, spreading his pre-semen around.

Into his neck I again whisper "You don't want me to take care of you, bitch?"

By way of reply his breathing deepens, and his embrace once again loosens, allowing me the freedom to re-position my hands. I move my head back and say "Look at me, bitch."

I watch as he unsticks his cheek from my shoulder skin and then cranks his thick neck back, locking eyes with me once his head is in front. I wrap one fist around the top of his thick, pulsating cock and the other around the base, squeezing tightly. As we stare into each other's eyes in a mixture of surprise and something akin to loyalty, I say "Don't you look away."

I speed up the hand motions, using his dick-spit as lubrication while sliding one hand down, seeking his ball sack. He parts his lips slightly as his breathing speeds up, his cock swelling even further in my slick, strong hands. Looking into his widening eyes I say again "Don't you look away, don't you dare look away."

His hips begin to hump forward into my fists, seeking release. I pause in my jerking, and squeeze tight, cutting the blood supply and freezing him. Staring into his eyes I ask "Who is my bitch."

He shakes his head, lips pressed together tightly. Sweat beads his brow as he is caught on the knife-edge of orgasm, knowing that the right answer will bring him something that he's never had before. I ask again "Who the fuck is my bitch?"

He mumbles "Me."

I arch my eyebrows and squeeze tighter, a pressure that I know is both pleasurable and painful against his rock hard fuck-stick. I ask again, and he replies with a clear mouth "Me, I'm your bitch."

I smile and release my grip, allowing him to hump up and into my fist again. As I hold his cock he begins to cum, his thick penis pulsating in time to his body spasms and gasps. Locking eyes, I watch his eye struggle to maintain focus as I milk his dick, the aftershocks of this unexpected orgasm making his body tense against mine, his breath come in short, quick hitches.

"Unggh..." he moans, eyes refocusing on mine. His cock begins to soften in my hands, and his face takes on a more serious tone. Before he can wriggle out of this uncomfortable situation I give him no choice, and release his cock, stepping back. He gasps unconsciously, not expecting that move, and stands unprotected. I quickly walk to the bed and jump up, landing in a seated position at the head, legs flat on the bed.

akilfinch
akilfinch
164 Followers