What Would You Do For...

Story Info
A thought experiment turned reality. Do we know ourselves?
3.3k words
4.16
34.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters and events in my stories are purely fictional and all characters are of legal age of consent. Any resemblance to real persons or events is entirely coincidental.

Author's Note: I was talking to some friends at a party about what we'd do for a million dollars, and the thought sparked this story in my mind. I tried to play on some of the stuff that we talked about, but hopefully you can all follow.

~~~~~

Plenty of times, usually when I was drinking with my friends, I'd talked to people about that idea of 'if you were offered a million dollars, is there anything you wouldn't do?'. I always had a hard time answering that question. I knew there were things I wouldn't do for money -- no matter how much money -- but where I drew the line was always a bit fuzzy to me. Of course, it's not like I'd ever have a situation like that actually come up.

Or so I always said, so I wouldn't torture myself with the details.

My boyfriend asked me that question one time when we were hanging out, even though we'd only been together for a few weeks at that point. I think I might have been a little too conservative with my answers at that time, because it'd come up again a few times in the four years we'd been together and the possibilities seemed to grow each time. Of course I'd never kill someone for money, that one was easy. But would I lie? Would I move across the world and leave my old life behind, if I had all that money to start a new one however I wanted?

I remembered that question all the sudden a few weeks ago when I was at the corner store, buying a lottery ticket. I don't waste my money on those things, but my friends James and Emma asked me to pick it up on my way to visit. When I dreamed about how to answer that question, it felt a lot like dreaming about how I'd feel if I won the lottery. In fact, I bet the odds were about the same too.

No, I was more concerned about the near future and real attainable goals. Ones like buying a house, like going on a few little vacations, like taking some time off to work on my passions.

James was a bit more reasonable, but Emma was always spending money on things. Unlike me and Peter, they were going to take forever to save up. Life isn't about that one in a million chance: It's about working hard and sticking to a plan.

Then again, they seemed happy enough. James was an editor and Emma was a secretary, and they could afford to live in a nice apartment downtown. I was always a little jealous of how nice their place looked... and I guess how nice they looked themselves. James was a somewhat muscular black guy with thick wavy hair and these intense dark eyes. Emma was a beautiful blonde with a curvy body and a gorgeous smile. I think she was the main reason I'd realized that I was bi, though we both got into relationships after only a couple drunken kisses.

I knew that we'd never actually do anything, but that didn't keep me and Peter from fantasizing. Any time we were thinking about something besides our own sex, it was something about James or Emma -- or both. We'd considered asking them to do a swap or something, but those thoughts had never grown into anything more than an incredibly hot fantasy.

"Hey Laura!" Emma said, beaming at me. "Come in, come in."

She moved out of the way and rushed me to the couch, where she sat me down. I admired the nice interior design while Emma and I went over the basics. I was fine, she was doing great, I wanted tea, that kind of stuff. When James came in from his walk to the grocery store, the whole feel of the room shifted.

Instantly, I could tell that they were itching to say something.

"What would you do if your friends just won the lottery and had enough to share?" Emma asked, with an oddly specific spin on the question.

"You guys didn't actually win" I asserted.

Instead of answering, Emma grinned and nodded. James sat down on the couch next to me, leaning back. I turned to look at him, hoping he'd tell me what was actually going on.

"We want to share some of it with you" he said.

It started to sink in that they might not be joking.

"You actually won?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah."

"And you want to share the winnings with me?"

"Yeah."

"Wow. Uh... wow."

Emma excitedly moved to my side of the counter, staring at me intensely.

"We didn't win THAT much, but we could pay you like... fifty thousand."

"That's amazing."

As I looked at her, Emma bit her lip. She looked like she had more to say.

"But we want to ask for something back" she finally managed.

I turned my head side to side, looking at both of them.

"Like what?"

Emma hesitated, long enough that James decided to take over.

"We want you to have a threesome with us."

There was silence.

"You can't be serious..."

James nodded.

"We thought about it, and you're the only one we both feel comfortable with... so it's kind of you or nothing."

"But... I'm not single."

Emma giggled.

"Yeah, but wouldn't Peter understand if it's for $50,000?"

I guess I saw their point, but still...

"What about if we did a swap or something?"

Emma shook her head.

"We don't want Peter, though. We want you."

I looked up at them, glancing between their faces to gauge how serious they really were. It didn't seem like they were joking, and at this point, I had to admit to both myself and them that I was actually considering it.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked cautiously.

As soon as they heard my words, Emma excitedly shrieked.

"I KNEW you'd be interested" she said triumphantly.

James looked pleased too, a smile spreading across his face. Emma walked up closer to me and grabbed my hand, bringing her face alongside mine.

"We saw this really hot video, and now it's James's absolute favourite fantasy" she explained. "The girls were making out all sexy-like and getting each other off, while the guy was sexing them both back and forth."

As I imagined what she could mean, it sounded pretty much like the definition of a threesome to me. I realized that if I wanted specifics, I'd have to ask.

"So like regular sex?" I asked. "Nothing freaky?"

Emma giggled.

"Well a threesome is pretty freaky if you ask US."

"Would it matter if he uses a condom?" I continued.

Emma looked back at James, then turned back to me.

"Yes" she said in a flirty tone, her eyebrows tweaking suggestively.

It was obvious what she meant, and I had kind of figured she might say that. She knew that Peter and I didn't use condoms, and I knew that they didn't either. None of us liked them at all, and we were all in long-term relationships so STDs weren't a risk. Still, it seemed really irresponsible not to be safe. Sure I trusted them to be clean, but Emma and I were both healthy women in our early twenties; the two of us were about as fertile as girls get.

"How would we make sure he doesn't get any cum in us?" I asked. I sometimes risked letting Peter cum in me, on my safer days, but neither of those was really applicable to the situation.

"That's the sexiest part" Emma continued, grabbing my attention back. "At the end, the guy started cumming in the first girl and finished in the second one."

The moment she said it, my mind filled with images from what I assumed was the same video. It was an erotica video that Peter and I had come across a few months ago on a porn site, and Peter had really liked it too. I could remember how much it had turned us both on watching the guy's cum drip from both of the girls. His words resonated in my mind.

'It would be so hot if you and Emma let me or James do that' he'd said. I doubted that he'd ever imagined it would be brought up like this, though...

I really thought about it, trying to see how I could possibly do the right thing. Both answers seemed to obviously right, yet so obviously wrong.

"What would we do first?" I asked hypothetically.

"This" Emma said, moving forward and pressing our bodies together.

For a few moments, I forgot that I had to make a choice. All I thought about was how soft her lips were, or how nice her body felt against mine. When her tongue pressed up against my mouth, I gladly parted my lips and let her explore me, stroking my own tongue against hers. At the same time, our hands moved all over each other's bodies, feeling the soft curves of each other's flesh. I found myself cupping her big breasts, a good cup larger than my own. I was a big B, but she could have easily been a small D.

She pulled away from my mouth, kissing down my neck.

"You can take it off" she whispered, talking about her bra.

I could feel my heart pounding as we stripped each other, first shirts then bras. Only when James got up and stood beside us, stripping off his own shirt, did I remember the question I had to answer.

But I didn't want to answer.

Instead, I let Emma pull me up to my feet and start kissing me again. I let her fumble with my belt as I pulled her yoga pants and panties down past her thick milky thighs. I even reached down and twisted my little buckle, making it pop open for her. A moment later, her hands guided my jeans and thong down past my ass, leaving gravity to do the rest. With a little wiggling, our bottoms all crumpled to the floor and sat there in little heaps, our bodies naked and warm with excitement.

I pulled away to take in her bare form, gawking at the shapeliness of her tits and the perfect smoothness of her pussy. I suddenly remembered that we'd both gone for a wax last week, and remembered wondering what she'd done.

"Apparently James likes you bare" I remarked, just as my eyes were drawn to where he was standing.

"I like yours too" he replied.

I believed him. Right there, hanging between me and Emma was James's erect cock. Her fingers were wrapped around it, stroking up and down its length. It was big, and dark, and everything I ever hoped and imagined it would be.

When Emma got down on her knees, I kind of just copied her. I reached up at her urging, stroking James with her, getting him even harder. If I had to guess, he was probably eight or nine inches, and pretty thick. Enough to feel incredible, but not enough to hurt once a girl got used to it.

I was so turned on and jealous watching Emma suck him that I didn't hesitate when she pulled away, forcing his cock into my mouth and sucking him eagerly. Peter and I had fantasized about this happening so many times, it almost felt like I was just fantasizing about it with him again.

When they moved off toward the bedroom, I was so horny that I didn't even think about what I was doing. Instead I pushed Emma onto the bed and rolled around with her, touching and tasting her as James watched and stroked himself. Every once in a while I'd make eye contact with him and I'd feel a surge of arousal hit me, knowing he was masturbating to the thought of fucking us.

He got on the bed after a few minutes and stroked us with his free hand, feeling the firmness of our bodies. I let him fondle my breasts and stroke my ass, telling myself it wasn't that big a deal, but then his fingers were caressing my pussy and I wasn't stopping him.

Emma was on top of me backwards when James moved behind her. I was fingering her as she licked and sucked at my pussy, trying to give me another orgasm. I almost couldn't believe my eyes when he moved over my face, his huge cock moving to Emma's hole. I pulled my hand away as he came forward, letting him have her. Despite its size, I watched as it pushed up against her opening and smoothly sank into her inch by inch. As I thought about how wet she must have been to take it so easily, I became aware of just how wet I was too. My pussy was dripping, juices all over my thighs and flowing down over my bum.

"Mmnnnnn!" Emma cried into my pussy. I felt the vibrations of her moan against my clit, stimulating me as her tongue lapped at my little nub.

Watching him fuck her was incredible, but I found myself lifting my head to lick and suck his plump balls. Something about big testicles always turned me on, enough that I actually enjoyed licking them from time to time. As I did it, I reached up and found Emma's clit, gently massaging it in time with James's strokes.

It didn't take long for Emma to cum, and she came hard. When she was done, she plopped over onto the bed.

"Kiss me Laura" she said, spreading her legs so I could get on top of her.

I did. I got up and moved over top of her, stroking her body and gently kissing her. I told myself it was just a kiss, even as I instinctively spread my legs and stuck my ass up into the air. Even if I couldn't admit it to myself consciously, the way I arched my back made it clear what I wanted.

I felt James's hands gently rub my ass, then one grip my hip, the other absent. Something big and hard pushed up against the wet lips of my pussy, making its way up the thin groove toward the little hole at the top, but I said nothing.

I felt its tip slip into the small depression where my body opened up, lodging itself into the mouth of the tight little opening. It was amazing how narrow I got when nothing was inside me, and how quickly I stretched back open when something pushed in. I could feel myself spreading open for him, letting him push inside me. Without trying, my mind pushed away the urgent question of whether or not he was wearing a condom. The cautious part of me was reassured with the lie that he was, while the lustful part of me reveled in the sensation of what was clearly a bare cock pushing into my fertile pussy.

"Mmmmnnnn!" I moaned into her mouth, overwhelmed by the intense feeling.

"You're so tight" James moaned, greedily forcing his cock deeper and deeper.

"Uuuugggghhhh! Uuuuggghh! Uuuggghhh!" I cried, pulling away from Emma's mouth. The feeling was so powerful, I needed to let it out. I needed to moan as load as I could.

"Mmmmnnnnn" I moaned. "Ooooohhhh."

The feeling of his cock was almost painful at first, but as I adjusted, it settled into a sense of fullness that made my whole body shake.

"Oh gooooddd" I cried. "Don't stop!"

He obediently pounded into me, forcefully driving his cock right up to the end of my pussy. I felt the orgasm building deep inside, the size of his cock stimulating my g-spot and driving me crazy.

"Don't stop!" I begged. "Don't stop! Don--"

I arched my back and clenched my body. Pleasure shooting down my limbs like bolts of electricity. The whole time I came he pounded into me, my fevered panting urging him on.

When it was over, I tried to catch my breath, his dick still stroking in and out. Emma was smiling up at me, stroking my back.

"Kiss me" she said again.

I did.

I knew between our orgasms and the sheer intensity of everything that James had to be close, but I leaned down and kissed her passionately. At the same time he pulled out and moved himself down to enter Emma.

"Mmm hmm" Emma moaned into my mouth, breathing heavily. "Mmm hmm. Mmm hmm. Mmm hmm."

Both of us had our hands between the other's legs, gently stroking each other's pussies. It was all so hot, I could feel my juices dripping down Emma's fingers.

"Nnnggg!" James groaned suddenly, bucking his hips and giving a deep powerful thrust into her.

She moaned into my mouth, realizing that he was cumming inside her. I remembered what he was planning to do, and remembered that I hadn't said no. He was expecting me to just go along with it, like I had in all those fantasies. And just like we'd imagined, I would be letting him do it right when it was most risky.

I felt James's body shift as he pulled out of Emma and lifted himself back up. All I had to do was roll off of Emma, or pull forward.

But I knew it would be hot if he did it. It would be so fucking hot.

I felt a big spurt of cum hit the mouth of my pussy. I couldn't lie to myself and pretend it was safe. I couldn't pretend he was wearing a condom, not while I could feel it trickling down my lips. And yet I just kept kissing Emma, even as I felt him pushing it into me.

"Mmmmnnnn!" I cried, muffled by Emma's soft lips.

A moment later, I felt him bottom out. He had buried his whole cock in a single stroke.

Twitch. Twitch. Twitch.

I could feel it throbbing inside me, filing me with James's cum.

"Mmm hmm... mmm hmm... mmm hmm..." I whimpered, imitating Emma.

I had been right all those times I fantasized. It really was as incredibly fucking hot as I thought it would be. Letting James breed me was everything I'd ever fantasized it would be and more. I tried to just enjoy it for what it was, taking in the moment before the guilt and fear would hit me.

We all stayed still, panting, none of us wanting the moment to end. James's left his cock inside me, but I could feel it begin to throb more softly, the feeling of him pulsing inside me coming less and less often until the next just never came.

When James did finally pull out, I rolled to the side and onto the bed next to Emma. We all looked down at his wet cock which was still dripping semen from the tip, then down between my legs and Emma's. My heart fluttered when I saw it.

"There's so much" I remarked, looking at the thick globs oozing from each of us. It was a bit less runny than Peter's usually was, which was kind of a turn on to me. Plus, I noticed, James came a lot more. There was more dripping out of me than any time I'd let my boyfriend cum inside me, and it looked like Emma might have actually got more.

I felt the voices in my head nagging at me, getting louder and louder as my arousal faded and my mind cleared. I had just cheated on my boyfriend. Worse, I could easily get pregnant from what I'd just done.

Looking at all the semen dripping out of us, exchanging winded smiles with my friends, I laid back on the bed and took a deep breath. In the back of my mind, I started to think about where on the way home I could get a morning after pill.

I guess, as it turns out, you never know what you'd do until the moment you're given the choice.