What Would You Think

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt one of her hands wander over my back and down to my own ass while the other made a direct line to cup my balls as they swayed with my thrusting.

"You're nearly ready Baby, aren't you?" Her silky voice poured into my ear, my mind no longer caring about responding. "Come for me now. Come deep inside me. Let me feel you."

I was no longer capable of doing anything else but maintaining my rhythm and grasping her tightly. As she held and massaged my balls I felt them withdraw and prepare for lift off. My head fell forward onto her shoulder as those excruciatingly long few seconds passed and the end of the road was reached. With one final thrust I felt the release and that wonderful reflex started to burn through my whole body, ultimately exploding from the end of my cock, deep inside her.

As I spurted again and again, I continued to move in and out of her feeling her pussy tighten as she tried to prolong the moment as long as she could. I eased my head back and looked into her face. She was smiling, delighting in the moment and my pleasure. "Told you I wanted you to make love to me," she laughed. "Was it too much to ask?"

I held on to her, kissed her lightly as I continued to come down from the high of my orgasm. I felt my erection subside, but neither of us made any move to take it out of her. When my cock was no longer able to stay inside on its own, it kind of flopped out, and we laughed. Terri pulled me down onto the floor with her and we curled up tight with each other's bodies.

I remember tasting the wine she held to my lips to drink. I remember the flickering of the fire and the comforting warmth of her skin. I don't remember falling asleep, but I must have—a deep long and content sleep that's impossible without the prologue of wonderful sex.

*****

I expected to wake up next to Terri, just like I expected we would continue our mission of pleasuring each other. I was still warm, even though the fire had long ago burned out and I was still naked in among the cushions. I slipped on my robe from the previous night and quickly looked around for her, with no success.

I happened to glance outside and saw my car parked at the rear of her house. When I walked out there I saw a small note left under the windshield wiper. Still in the robe, I ventured out into the chill morning and opened it. "Thank you so much for last night. The car is fixed. My brother said no charge for a friend of mine. Come by again sometime, Terri."

I didn't quite know what to think. Which kind of brings me back to where I started... what would you think?

*****

It was almost a year later I drove that highway again. I couldn't resist diverting to see if I could find Terri again and maybe interest her in another wondrous night.

I found the house again easily, despite it looking even more run-down that it had the year before. I got out of my car and wandered over to look into the kitchen window. Inside there was nothing but dust everywhere, no furniture, no carpets, nothing.

As I checked out the similar scene in the lounge window it occurred to me that I wasn't looking at a recently deserted house; this house hadn't been lived in for years. I walked all the way around it without finding any sign that anyone had even been there in the recent past. As I walked away, perplexed and a little disappointed, I wondered for the first time what had actually happened that night my car died on me; the night I remembered as the best sexual experience of my life— the night I had Terri.

There was little to do but get in my car and head back to the highway. Despite getting a hard on every time I think of it, I still haven't managed to ease my mind about the questions my return visit raised.

Well, what would you think?

12