What You Are

Story Info
Freja finds herself in a compromising position.
1.9k words
4.09
46.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything was fuzzy. There was an ache in her limbs that she couldn't quite understand. She moved to stretch but found she couldn't move. The cool air caressed her body and she realized she must be naked. Slowly, her eyes blinked open revealing a dim light surrounding her. Her face was against a cool leather surface, she craned her neck to see where she was but found she couldn't gather much.

Her breath quickened as she tried to stretch again, panic rising in her chest. Her limbs were fastened down to whatever it was she was laying on. Where was she? She shut her eyes, willing it to be an alcohol induced nightmare. The last thing she remembered was being at a bar. She had gone out alone last night, something she rarely did.

The past month had been bad date, after bad date and she had really wanted to have sex, not with any of her various toys she kept in her bedside table, but with a living breathing man. She had gotten dressed up and gone to a swanky bar near her neighborhood. She had paid special attention to how she looked; choosing a black sleeveless dress that hugged the curves of her petite 5'4" frame. Her pale skin was made luminescent by the deep black, she styled her long blond hair in loose waves around her shoulders, and made sure her makeup was subtle but flawless. Smoky eyes and glossy lips. The bar was beautiful, classic, dark woods and leather, she had chosen it specifically to find the right kind of man; rich, powerful, and a good lay for the night.

Her thoughts snapped back to where she was, looking down as much as she could and she saw her arms beneath her strapped to the legs of whatever she was on. A thin padded plank covered in leather ran from her head down to just below her abdomen, with her breasts spread, one hanging down on each side of the middle plank. Her legs were bent and open wide, strapped in a similar fashion to knee pads situated on either side of the plank. Open, exposed, and vulnerable she felt the panic welling again. She tried to calm her breath reminding herself that she needed to keep a clear head. How had she gotten here?

She had been alone at the bar nursing a mojito, when a very handsome man had approached her. He was exactly the kind of man she had been looking for. Taller than her by almost a foot, broad shouldered, well-dressed, black hair, just the right amount of five o'clock shadow, and piercing green eyes. Her mind searched, willing her to remember his name, but she couldn't. Their conversation had been light, flirty, and when she went to order another mojito, he had laid his hand on hers, and told the bartender to get her a gin and tonic instead. It had ruffled her slightly, but she let it pass. After that, she couldn't remember anything.

She lay on the contraption, willing herself to remain calm, when behind her she heard the creaking of a door.

"Well, well, well, it appears my little beauty has awakened," the voice was low and dangerous.

"Please just let me go, I will give you whatever you want. I won't go to the police, I have money," her voice sounded strangled to her own ears, pleading. She could feel tears pricking her eyes.

"Oh, I have no doubt you will give me whatever I want, you're in no position to do otherwise." his voice was hard, but not cruel.

"Please don't do this, I can give you money, please," she was started to sob now, the tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I am not interested in money, and not that it will quell your fear entirely, but no harm will come to you here, at least no too much harm so long as you are a good girl." He was circling the space behind her and she could feel heat rising in her cheeks as she flushed with embarrassment. He had a completely unobstructed view of her ass and pussy with the way she was bound.

Despite the fear, there was something else dark coiling within her. The helplessness, her bound state, her sexual frustration; it all added together to fill her with a deep need. Slowly she saw two strong masculine legs come into her view and tilting her head upward she was face to face with the man from the bar last night.

"Ahhhh Freja, it is so good to have you here with me," he chuckled his green eyes dancing with something wicked. "I hope you don't mind but I took the liberty of adding a little something extra to your G&T to make you more compliant."

"Of course I mind, untie me now and it will be like this never happened, please. We can just go our separate ways, I don't even remember your name. Please let me go!"

"You are so very becoming when you beg, even more so with those tear stains on your cheeks," his voice sent shivers throughout her body and that dark need rose up, "As I said before no real harm with befall you while you are with me, but I am going to enjoy making you beg more. I picked you because it was so obvious you needed this, it was so obvious to me what you are."

"Oh really?" her tone was growing more defiant "What exactly do you think I am?"

"It's simple really, you are a slut. A fucktoy. A dirty set of fuckholes that I plan on enjoying thoroughly tonight."

She knew his words should disgust her and the rational part of her recoiled, but another part of her, a part that she had pushed deep down for so long found truth in them. Her senses were awakened by his words and she was all too aware of his gaze raking over her bound naked body, the cool air from the room wisping against her flushed skin, especially along her slit which she realized was getting wetter by the second.

"I am going to keep you here for 24 hours, there is nothing you can do about it. These hours will be a time of self-discovery for you, and if at the end you want to leave, you will, with no questions asked," his eyes looked down at her, his mouth with sensuous full lips was curved into a smirk.

She knew she couldn't fight it, so she laid her head back down to the side as a small gesture of acceptance. He walked to the right of her head and she lifted up to follow him with her eyes, on that side of the room there was a table. It had various dildos of different sizes and girths, anal plugs, vibrators and other objects she didn't recognize too. On the wall behind it there were several paddles, riding crops, and floggers hanging up. Her body shuddered at the thought of the next 24 hours.

His voice snapped her out of her staring, "Do you know how I know what you are?"

"No, but please enlighten me," it was hard to miss the sarcasm dripping from her voice.

"No Sir," he said firmly, "From now until I release you, you will address me as 'Sir'."

"Just fucking tell me, Sir," she couldn't just give in that easily.

"Tsk, tsk my little slut, bad girls get punished," his voice was like honey as he said it, and he grabbed something small she couldn't see in his hand and made his way back over to the table. Stopping in front of her head, he let the item dangle from his fist. It was a chain with clamps at either end. "I am truly going to enjoy this, and if you lose your smart mouth and obey, you might too."

He glides down on his knees in front of her reaching under her shoulders and began to run his thick strong fingers along her breasts. Feather light touches at first, gentle almost. Her head is spinning, her breathing a little more labored. It shouldn't feel as good as it does. His fingers begin to toy with her nipples, pinching and rolling them between his fingers and when they react to him, hardening, pebbling under his touch, he slips a clamp on one, and then the other, her gasp of pain music to his ears.

"You have a fantastic set of tits, perfect for a fucktoy, and they look so beautiful decorated this way," his voice is full of appreciation.

She opens her mouth to reply but before she can get a sound out she feels his mouth come down over hers in a brutal, searing kiss. His tongue invades her mouth, sweeping it, raping it. He is forceful, biting her lips and sucking her tongue. His hand reaches down to the chain connecting her tits and pulls gently causing her to moan into his mouth. Before she can even think, his mouth is gone and in its place is a ring that goes behind her teeth forcing her mouth open. He moves behind her and snaps it in place.

"That should help with your propensity to talk back my little whore," he laughs to himself as he walks back over to the table. As he is sorting through things he keeps talking to her, "You see Freja, you had that look about you, you went into the bar last night practically begging to be fucked. If we did it your way it would be all champagne and roses, and quite frankly, that doesn't do much for me. So I made the decision to do it my way, but I think you'll find you love it, so much so that before our time is up you will be begging me to use that perfect little body of yours however I choose. You are a natural born slut. I want to make sure you really need it though, so we are going to work on that."

He moved out of her line of sight and towards the back of the horse she was on, she could feel the wetness of her cunt and blushed at the thought of him finding evidence of her arousal. She tried to talk, to speak, but all that came out around the ring gag in her mouth were grunts, and saliva crept out of the corners of her mouth and ran down her chin. She felt one light stroke of his finger along her slit and heard him chuckle.

"Well it seems I was right about you. You love this, feel this sweet wetness," he said and she feels his finger run over her ass leaving a trail of her pussy juice. His finger enters her pussy, and her hips involuntarily try to jerk against it, but can't because of her bonds. "Your cunt is sopping and ripe for a good hard fucking, but I think your mind needs to catch up," and with that he inserts something small into her pussy. He walks around to her head and commands her to look up at him, she struggles, drool sliding off her chin onto the padded surface below, her nipples still clamped and dangling. As she looks up at him with her gagged mouth gaping, she catches his smile and feels a faint buzzing hum in her pussy.

"Get ready slut, I own your cunt now," he laughs and walks to the back of the room. She hears the door creak and close behind her. Now it is just her in the room, trussed up like an object, and that infernal vibrating sensation in her pussy. It's only been 30 seconds and she is aching.

To be continued . . .