What You Bring to the Table

Story Info
A man with nothing to live for finds a second life...
4.6k words
4.11
25k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
577 Followers

A Crown Imperium Story

This work of fiction contains extreme transformations and insertions. So if urethra insertion or a character with a cock larger than their body will bother you, I would click back right now.

******

Julian could not believe what he was planning to do. The part of town he was destined for was not exactly the most reputable, or safe for humans, but he was desperate in a way he did not quite fully understand.

For weeks it had been growing, the nagging uncertainty that he was inadequate in every way, that he was rapidly losing his place in the Realm, and that the only way to fix it was to change himself. Perhaps it was hearing the news that another realm had fallen to the Empire of Horns. Perhaps it was being passed over for another promotion despite working long hours. Perhaps it was the brush with death the other day, as a drake landed on and destroyed his bike moments after locking it up.

It definitely had something to do with being broken up with, his ex made it abundantly clear that she felt he was worthless, going nowhere, and a terrible lay as she threw him into the street. Whatever the case, he assured himself was doing this for him and no one else. Promised himself that he was doing it to find the strength to move on and be a new man.

So when he walked into The Passion Pit, he tried not to balk at the sight of two demonesses, their lush, naked forms each a shade of deep blue. Broken horns grew from their heads amid short, black, tousled hair and their forearms and calves where covered in dark scales. They sitting on the face and cock of a fat man right there in the lobby and talking casually about what they were doing later that night between moans. Gold collars glimmered around their necks.

"He likes it in public," said a voice next to his ear before the sound of flapping moved around in front of him. A figure about three feet tall, with a pointed face, bright pink skin, golden eyes, and spiky black hair floated before him. "So they just do him when he comes in the door. Most demons, especially succubi, love an audience. It just gives them more to eat."

The diminutive demon wore a sharp suit with the top few buttons of his shirt undone revealing thick chest hair. A gold collar glittered against his throat as well. The strange creature was held aloft by bat-like wings that sprouted from his shoulders. A pair of pointed tails, each pierced multiple times, were coiled around his wrists.

"Uh...sure." Though he had contacted the club and made an appointment, his nerve suddenly broke. "You know what? I think I'll just go."

"Go? You only just got here."

"I did and now I'm leaving."

"I insist you stay." The bolts on the door snapped shut.

"Okay, never mind. Well, who're you then?"

"Oh, right!" He offered his hand. "I am terribly sorry. Rude of me to not introduce myself. I am Reginald the Imp, fifth of my name and servant of the esteemed Overlord Mhaxual, second sibling to Taulic, Lord of the Horned Crown and Closest to the Throne of Heaven."

"Does that mean you're a royal?" Julian asked as he took the offered hand and gave his name in return. He was never certain how demonic hierarchy worked, but the little Imp radiated a sense of power.

"Well, no, not exactly. You notice I have barely any horns to speak of, yes?"

"Right..."

"That means my powers are actually quite limited. What you are likely feeling now is merely an extension of my master's will that I obtain through our bond. Our connection is heightened since I look after affairs here, so I must feel very powerful to you who has likely only ever passed by a lesser demon. But that is enough about me, what can I do for you? You don't feel like someone who regularly associates with our kin."

"Not like I can leave anyway but, I made an appointment earlier today."

"Ah, the bloke who felt like life was kicking him while down, yes? The who wanted the power to change his situation. Well, I can get you in with-"

Just then he put his hand to his ear, his eyes drifted up and left as if looking at a someone speaking from that direction. "Are you sure? No I am not questioning you, Master, I just-. Yes. I understand."

"It seems you have curried my Master's favor. What that means for your desire, well, we shall see."

The imp lead him past the succubi and through two big doors into the club. The small hallway was dark aside from magenta lights every few feet and it soon opened up to a cavernous room. The walkway was elevated over the space, leaving the entire floor space open aside from some support pillars. The space was also lit by a magenta light rising out of the floor, though it had a counter point of faint blue from most flat, level surfaces. Together, the lights cast those assembled within in a cloak of shifting shadow and stark highlights. Music, or at least sounds that were rhythmic, pounded Julian's ears. A figure with four arms was up on a stage to the left and they seemed to be in control of the sound.

Below, beings of all persuasions were a standing, writhing mass as bodies rubbed against bodies. Around the outside of the room were basket-like booths where demons were pleasuring, and be pleasured by, races from all of the Realms. The glint of collars here and there was hard to miss, but most were not Bonded.

"This is what the vast majority come to see us for, the rave. It is just shy of an orgy, though it typically does evolve into group sex by the end of the night."

"I've always wondered how so many of you feed without draining a Realm dry. Is this it?"

"Yes, very much so. Clubs like this exist in nearly every city of the Empire. For a demon with a bent towards sexual energies, it is a buffet like you cannot imagine. Just working here passively sustains me, I almost never have to actually interact. It is to the point now that any night I have to work bar, I get so full and bloated that I can't even fly."

"Are there, you know, places a little less open?"

"Private rooms? Yes. A few want the thrill of being alone with a being that could easily kill them and only will not because of rules we agreed to observe. Rules which we wrote, by the way. Rules we could easily bend or break if the need, or desire, arose. More than one mortal has found themselves on death's door after pushing too far with their demonic partner."

"I'm not sure I follow."

"For the most part, we are in control of our hungers, but it is a tenuous control. It would not take much to push a hungry demon or demoness over the edge into a feeding frenzy."

Julian gulped as the imp led him up a flight of stairs and along a mezzanine with arched windows filled with frosted glass. Shadows moved inside and the sounds of sex were very audible. A pair of huge tits, easily the largest he had ever seen as they completely filled his field of view, were suddenly smooshed against the window near his head with a thud. A pair of hands followed as did the side of a face with the tink of bone on glass.

"YES! Fuck me, you mortal scum! Show me how good a toy your impossible dick can be."

He did not mean to stop and stare, but it was hard not to with so much flesh sliding up and down against the glass. He felt his cock twitch and there was a flash of green light from the other side of the glass as the demoness pushed back against her partner and looked right at Julian through the frost.

"Aren't you a naughty boy, watching like that. Do you want me? Hmm?" The shadow cupped tits that fell way past her waist and lifted them. The sound of enthusiastic sucking joined her moans and the slapping of skin to skin. Julian wondered what it would be like to be that overwhelmingly big. To feel your nipple as you sucked on it. To feel that sexually powerful. To feel fulfilled in a way that working his whole life had never brought him.

"Do you want me, mortal? Do you want my body, to feel the heat of my skin against yours? Or, perhaps, do you want my body more literally? You want to be me, don't you?"

He was unable to find the words and she continued.

"I can taste your lust like cinnamon on my tongue, little man. I can feel your desires on my skin like the sting of fresh mint. I know what you truly want and so will Mhaxaul. Be careful what you bring to the table when dealing with us, we trade in things you aren't even aware you're offering."

He was about to reply when Reginald pulled him away. "It is very bad form to intrude on a private session. I know you were unaware so I will let it slide this time."

"But...she was talking to-"

"Of course she engaged with you! Did I not tell you that nearly any demon or demoness, sexually aligned or not, would look for more food in the middle of a feeding? The rule to not disrupt is as much for your protection as it is to ensure the club runs smoothly. Now come."

They went up another flight of stairs. These curved in a spiral as if traversing a tower's height, but eventually they arrived at two heavy wooden doors. The sounds of many voices crying out seeped under the door.

"Mhaxual is through these doors," Benedict said with a bow. "Step through when you are ready, but do not tarry long." And then he was gone. Julian pushed open one of the doors but was not prepared for what awaited him.

The circular room was filled with a cadre of men and women slick with sweat, with hair stuck to faces and chests heaving. Most were demonkin, but there were a few elves, humans, orcs and other races he did not know in the circle.

If not for that, the space looked like an office or library, the walls were lined with shelves that were crammed with books and a massive desk sat off to one side with a high-backed chair behind it. There were reading couches every few feet, though they currently supported collapsed bodies. He wanted to read some of the titles, but his eyes were drawn to a brightness in the middle of the room.

Reclined on a divan and naked except for glittering teal scales on his forearms and calves, was a being not at all what Julian anticipated. Lithe, smiling, and relaxed, the demon lord exuded a control and confidence so absolute it radiated out from him as shimmering golden aura. The room itself seemed to dim around the demon, reality itself cowed by the Overlord's overwhelmingly bright presence.

He had expected a hulking monster, not something so human looking, much less tan and athletic. There was still something off about the demon's human-like guise, something otherworldly. It was not really male or female in appearance and it made Julian uncomfortable. Most of Mhaxual was hidden behind a purple-skinned demoness whose body curved into an extreme hourglass, the Overlord's fingers still absently toying with the opening of her bulbous tail, so Julian only had face and shoulders to match with the human-looking demon's flowing, iridescent hair that swallowed up the sofa and the floor in the immediate vicinity.

He was not able to ponder the demon's gender for long, as his eyes were drawn up to their crown of horns which glowed like day break seen through gauze. The twins bones grew up from the middle of the demon's forehead, twisted away from each other and out, before rising a bit further to a point that curved back just above the mass of hair.

"Do excuse the mess, won't you?" The demon's voice was urbane, his tone polished. Red rings stared out of blackness under soft brows. A face that was neither pointed nor round smiled with full, red painted lips. "I just finished a sermon and my parishioners are all taken with the spirit."

Mhauxhal chuckled at his own joke and then extricated himself out from under slumbering demoness, revealing a body that oozed physical fitness. Every inch of the Overlord's body was tight against gently bulging muscle or bone in way that was supernatural.

Julian's gaze unconsciously drifted down, curious if there was an answer to the question of the demon's gender between their legs. Instead, there was only smooth skin and a chevron of iridescent public hair. More than a little freaked out, he quickly moved on to look at other parts of the demon's physiology.

A pair of tendril-like appendages grew from Mhaxual's shoulder blades, the ends forming a diamond shape like a cupped hand. They seemed to be remarkably flexible for their movements. The cascade of hair stopped around the demon's teal-scaled calf and a long, whip-like tail that ended in a mass of rolled skin covered in scales was coiled around one ankle. It reminded Julian of a rattlesnake, the mass seeming to hiss with each step as the scales rubbed against each other.

"Well, boy, what can the Lord of the Pit do for you?"

"I want to be able to stand on my own feet and be in control of my life." A flash of the succubus' shadow on the glass from before crossed his mind, but he shook it away. "At the same time, I want to be more powerful than I can ever hope to be on my own."

"So you have come expecting...what? My brother Taulic is the one prone to making thralls and creating new demons. Though I suppose he is rather hard to get a hold of. What could you offer me?"

"Only my body." The words came before he could stop them, but once released his confession was unstoppable. "I have never felt satisfied with my life. Nothing I do feels worthwhile."

"And you think becoming my thrall will help you find that fulfillment, human?"

"I know our Realm resisted the Empire, but I could give two shits about my Realm anymore. I would become a demon gladly if it meant no longer feeling worthless."

"You would willingly abandon who you are to take a chance the new your would make you feel any better?" Mhaxual laughed, his aura brightening as he did.

As Julian fumbled to find the words, the sound of a woman screaming in orgasm drifted up the stairs. Once more the insanely busty outline of the demoness behind the glass filled his mind. Her green glowing eyes pulled at him. He felt his body changing, growing and shifting to match hers. His chest swelled outwards, growing into tits so vast his hands could barely lift them. A heat filled his body, a burning desire to feed. It felt surprisingly good, it was a presence that commanded attention. It was a presence with clear purpose.

"The truth is, I have never felt man enough." It felt good to say that, to admit it out loud to himself. "I know it's silly, but I've always wished my dick was bigger, wished my balls were bigger, wished I was a huge, hulking mass of raw sexual power who no one doubted or questioned. I've wished that when I walked into a room, people noticed, that when I spoke up, people listened."

"That is quite the confession, young man. Do you truly know what you ask of me?"

Julian considered his words. "I want to be stronger, need to be wanted. If that means becoming a demon and fighting for your cause, then so be it."

There was a flash of movement and his clothes were shredded by Mhaxaul's aura. The demon's tail hovered over his still erect cock. At this distance, he could tell the tip was hollow to some extent. The mass came to a point and then flared back out slightly to form an opening that looked like a clenched fist. As it hovered over him, glowing milky fluid began to emerge. It quickly formed a strand that dropped onto him.

As the slimy liquid light slid down his cock, the veins in his shaft began to stand out. His member did not throb so much as it vibrated. Another drop landed on him and another, slowly he began to swell larger until he was noticeably longer and thicker.

"Ah, there were go, now you are a suitable size."

"Suitable? For what?"

Mhaxual did not reply verbally, instead shoving his tail down over Julian's already overtaxed cock. The rattle-like section of scaled rolls turned out to be a massively over grown foreskin that was filled with more of the demon's fluids. Saturated, Julian's dick swelled in leaps and bounds. It felt like every other second he was coming as his body tensed over and over until his knees were quaking from the effort to remain standing.

The demon wrapped his arms with the tendrils and lifted him bodily off the ground, before carrying him to an open couch. With something solid under him, Julian began to softly buck against the foreskin. Slowly the mass unrolled as it was stretched to accommodate a dick that was already nearly a foot long and easily as big around as Julian's waifish wrist. The shape of Mhaxual's phallus became evident as ridge after ridge began to push against skin and scale.

With that, the Overlord withdrew his tail. No longer supported, Julian's overstimulated dick dropped to his balls. He was considerably longer, but the length made it look like he was not all that much thicker.

"Is this enough for you, young man? Is this the increase you need to feel confident."

Julian looked down and then shook his head. "No, this is not enough."

"Then we shall proceed to phase two." Before he could ask what that meant, Mhaxaul pulled back his foreskin and gripped his exposed head with both of his tendrils. Like his tail, they released a glowing fluid that made his glans tingle as they caressed it.

"You will want to hold onto something for this part."

"I what?"

The first tendril narrowed its end to a point and began to push into Julian's dick. The pain was excruciating at first, but as more of Mhaxaul's essence poured into him, the less it hurt. After a grueling thirty seconds the entire hand-like portion of the tendril was within his cock and the demon positioned the other one next to it.

Julain gasped expecting yet more pain, but the other entered with relative ease. While this was happening, he missed how much his own foreskin had grown, so he was surprised when the Overlord tied off both cock and tendrils with a thick ribbon.

The purple-skinned demoness from before began to stir and the demon lord beckoned her over.

"I want you to rub those fat tits of your all over his cock. I want to do keep doing that until I tell you to stop."

She simply nodded and laid down under them. She moaned as Mhaxual penetrated her with his tail, but still began to work her tits up and down the underside of Julian's tortured shaft. Meanwhile, Mhaxual's tendrils slithered deeper inside. As the fluid began to take effect from the inside, multiple pulsing veins, each as big as his finger, snaked under his skin. They pumped hard, filling his shaft with more and more blood, forcing it to darken and swell further.

The continued feeling of succubus tits on his bloated member was mind numbing and the combined assault soon had him clenching and bucking as yet another release was pulled from his body. Only instead of spraying everywhere, his cum ballooned his foreskin until it was the size of a grapefruit. Impossibly, as he continued to twitch, the ballooned section spread down his cock until his entire length was pumped full of a mixture of his and Mhaxual's fluids. Bit by bit, veins traced over his balls as they too began to inflate under the influence of the glowing cum.

At this point, Julian's overall girth was on par with his thigh, and the tied off end of his foreskin was past his knee. His glans fell somewhere shortly above that, leaving several inches of skin loose and sloshing with cum. Within his shaft, the demon lord's tendrils were nearly unfurled. They were visible as the moved back and forth within.

"As you satisfied now, human? You have a cock and balls worth of envy from any demon."

"I want more, I'm still human. Please, give me power."

Mhaxual pulled his tendrils free. "I am impressed you remain cognizent, mortal. Perhaps you are worthy of becoming one of us. For now, experience your new cock. Leeshya, mount him."

The demoness stopped rubbing her tits on his cock and rolled over onto her hands and knees. She backed up against his cock, then grabbed the ribbon before sinking him into her. As the cum filled bubble of foreskin squeezed in, she pulled the ribbon, undoing the knot. Her tight pussy clqamped down, forcing the fluids to gush forth into her.

mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
577 Followers
12