What You Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed my tongue inside her as the slimy mixture slid into my mouth. After a few minutes of my tongue probing her my desire returned and I began to enjoy the taste and the exotic sensation of doing something so perverse. I licked higher to find her swollen clit. I slid my tongue gently over the sides of her nub as she had shown me in the past, avoiding direct contact with the sensitive tip of her clit. Before long she began to buck on my face and came with one last gush of nectar from her sweet cunt. As she finally came down she unclipped my wrists and collapsed on my chest.

"Great job, baby." She said dreamily.

"That was fucking hot." I said to her. My face glistening with our love juices.

She gave me a wet kiss, tasting my face and savouring the tangy mixture that coated my face. "Mmm, yummy. You were amazing baby. What a sweet ass you have." she sighed.

"Next time it will be your ass." I joked.

"Turnabout is fair play." she said and cuddled into me.

12