What You Wish For

Story Info
Fantasies can come true.
1.1k words
3.4
75.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBizME
DBizME
2 Followers

The following is a true story. Only the names have been changed to protect the identity of those involved. If you're lucky, you fantasy may come true one day!

It's 2am. My wife, Tracy, is an hour late. She works the night shift at a local truck line. Since tomorrow's July 4th. She only has to work a half-shift. I'm bored and more than a little horny.

You see I've always had a fantasy of her fucking another man, but she's never been seriously interested in following through with it. Sure she'd go along with me and my dirty talk while we were having sex, but other than that she acted like it was just foolish fantasy on my part.

It's 3am. Still no word. I tried too call her cell phone, but she hasn't answered. Part of me is worried, but the other half of me is going crazy with lustful thoughts of her fucking Donnie – the gentleman she's been working with for the last two years. Yea, he's about twenty years older than she is, but I must say he's probably in better shape than I am and is known to be somewhat of a ladies man.

They've always gotten along extremely well and overtime Tracy has become very fond of him. He's always been very gracious and courteous to me, but let's face it - Tracy is one drop-dead, gorgeous girl. She's 5'8" tall with long brown hair and long legs to match. She's a former beauty queen who seems to get better looking every day. In other words, any man would betray me for a chance to get inside her silky pussy and have those long legs wrapped around his waist. I guess that's the biggest turn on for me. I want to share her beautifully body with the rest of the world, and enjoy the pleasure of hearing her tell me about it detail by detail – inch by inch.

It's 4am. I hear the door open. She's three hours late getting home from work. I'm lying in bed pretending to be asleep when she enters the bedroom. My heart is racing. My dick is about to explode and wild thoughts are racing through my mind. Tonight would be my night – a fantasy come true or so I was hoping.

After undressing in the dark, rather than getting into bed she went straight to the shower. I knew something was unusual about that so while she was still showering I snuck over to where she took off her clothes to see what her panties looked like. To my excitement they were drenched and covered with semen. I could have came on them right then. Instead, I ran to the kitchen and put them in a plastic bag so that I could savor their aroma for days to come. After doing so, I quickly ran back to bed still pretending to be asleep. A few minutes later, Tracy quietly lay down beside me then she gave me a soft kiss on the cheek and rolled over pressing her amazing ass up against my dick and began to go to sleep.

I could tell she was intoxicated by the smell of the alcohol still on her breath, and I was intoxicated by the thought of the aroma on her panties and the knowledge that her tender pussy was probably still soaking wet from the cum of another man.

I had to process all the hormones, nervous energy and erotic thoughts that were tormenting me at that time. What should I do? Should I wake her up to talk about it? Should I go to sleep and try to pretend nothing happened the next day? It didn't take me long to figure it out. I wanted to go straight under the covers part her legs from behind and bury my nose and mouth into her moist pussy, but I knew if I did that part of her moistness may come from my mouth which wasn't what I was craving. So I went with plan B.

I gently rolled her onto her belly. She immediately realized what I was doing and half-heartedly tried to resist by placing her hand over her pussy, but she quickly moved it out the way. The moment that she did I was immediately rewarded with the proof that my ultimate fantasy had come true. My dick slid right into her pussy burying it all the way to the hilt. It was obvious that someone had already been fucking her tonight and that I was now getting sloppy seconds for the first time in my life from my beautiful wife who I've cherished all these years. I was consumed with hedonistic thoughts of raw uninhibited lust.

As I was fucking her from behind, she was obviously getting into it also so I asked her who'd she been fucking tonight. She tried to play coy for a minute, but after I told her that I saw the cum stains on her panties and could feel his cum in her juicy pussy she finally admitted that she and Donnie stopped to drink a beer on the way home from work together. As she arched and back and began grinding her ass into me stroke for stroke she told me that after chasing a few beers down, they went out to his truck to drink a few more.

She was enjoying his company. Of course, he was only angling for her pussy and by now I'm sure he had Tracy's in his sight. I'm sure you get the picture by now. A beautiful married lady, a few beers and a secluded parking lot - Donnie reached right over and slid his hand straight up Tracy's dress and began finger fucking my wife in the front seat of his truck. As much as I had fantasized about this very moment, I never really imagined she would allow it to happen so easily. As she shared with me all the details I couldn't help but enjoy the idea that I was the second man to fuck my wife's amazing pussy tonight, and I could tell she was on fire too.

Anyway, Donnie seized the moment. He slid over to her and without any foreplay at all pulled out his dick. She immediately straddled him and began to fuck him right there in the seat of his truck risking being caught. She said he only lasted a couple of minutes, but that was all I needed to know and hear. I too came inside her that night, more than once I might add. Afterwards we spooned each other and went sound to sleep. Tracy made my fantasy come true that night and would a couple of more times over the next few years, but I'll have to share those stories with you on another day.

DBizME
DBizME
2 Followers