What You Wish For

Story Info
Sometimes you get more than you bargained for
5.9k words
4.35
161k
135
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's never a good idea to keep pornography on your personal computer. And it's definitely a potential disaster if you have a tendency to leave yourself logged in when you get called away from your computer. Trust me, I know. I did both, naively, and it irrevocably changed my marriage. For better or worse? I haven't yet made up my mind.

I'm 25, recently out of law school, and working ridiculous hours as a junior associate in a mid-size firm specializing in insurance law. The pay's decent enough, but the work is tedious. If it wasn't for Kaitlyn, I'd have quit months ago, but she brightens my evenings and makes the weekly slog tolerable. We met in college, fell in love, and married when we graduated. Then law school for me and a Master's in Education for her. She's 23, and turns heads. I tease her about it but she never seems to notice. Kait's from Iowa, and has that Midwest farmer's daughter look, fine blonde hair the color of corn silk, flawless skin, a snub nose that gives her a slightly impish look, and huge blue eyes with startling refractions that seem to change color with the light. She's 5 feet 2 inches tall, weighs 110 pounds on a bad day, and is slim and muscular, a legacy of her high school and college days as a gymnast and dance team captain. She bitches that at 32b her boobs are too small (I love them) and hates her bubble butt. She doesn't really have a bubble butt; it's just that all of her training has left her ass incredibly well rounded and muscular. These days she runs for exercise, and I guarantee you that guys stare at her ass when she jogs past, though she laughs it off when I tease her about the stares. All I know is that I'm incredibly lucky to have met and married her.

Things have been a bit strained at home lately. Like I said, I've had to work long, often boring, hours, while Kait's job as a substitute middle school teacher gives her much more regular hours. I leave early and get home late and often bring work home. All-too-often by the time I get ready for bed, she's already asleep. Our lovemaking's suffered as a result.

Don't get me wrong -- I've never had complaints from Kait or the couple of girls I bedded before her. I'm hung a very respectable 8 inches and I know how to use it. Kait always climaxes. Once. Just once, and that's it. She's always satisfied but never shows interest in Round Two. Lately it's been feeling like part of our nighttime routine: wash your face, brush your teeth, make love, climax. Once. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it, but it's just so -- routine.

I've always liked porn videos, particularly those featuring attractive white women and well-endowed black men. I don't really know why, but something about the contrast and the taboo gets me hard as a rock. Quite by chance, I stumbled across a website catering to amateur videos featuring purportedly married white women fucking black men. That's where the trouble started.

What began as a mild interest became an abiding fetish, and pretty soon I had a bookmark directory full of websites that catered to, well, heavy hung black guys fucking white wives. I started downloading the videos that looked "real" and particularly the ones where the white husband watched or filmed. Like an idiot, I put the videos in a file marked "video downloads" -- a fiasco waiting to happen, which it inevitably did. I'd been working in my home office all morning and as luck would have it, I got a call from the office I took in living room. I was gone for 20 minutes.

When I walked back in, Kait was sitting in front of the monitor. I could see one of the videos playing. Sensing my presence, she turned in the chair looked me right in the eye and said "Clearly you haven't been spending all those hours just working."

I said nothing, hoping she hadn't had long enough to realize that nearly all of the videos were of the same theme, wives and hung black guys.

"That's quite a collection," she said. My heart sank. "I'd guess this is more than a passing fancy. It seems like you've got a real hang-up about white wives and black guys. Is that right?"

Again, I said nothing.

"Well, answer the question!"

I stammered a response. "No, well, yes. Well, maybe."

Kait frowned. "I counted over a hundred videos and every single one of them was about white wives fucking black guys. I'd say that amounts to more than a 'Maybe'."

I waited. I knew she didn't approve of porn.

She sighed. "I feel almost violated, Rick -- it's like I thought I knew you and now I'm not so sure. I don't know what to make of the situation, but I do know I need some time to sort all this out. I'm going to go and stay with Annie for a couple of days. Don't call me."

Annie was her best friend from college. She lived about 20 miles away. Kait went upstairs and packed. Fifteen minutes later I heard the door open and close and she was gone.

Work the next day was nearly impossible. I could only focus on Kaitlyn's departure. It was obvious that I was distracted and depressed, so much so that my summer intern, a first year law student named Ted, stuck his head in my office.

"What's wrong?" he asked, looking genuinely concerned.

"I can tell you after work, not now," I replied. "Meet me at my house at 7:00."

Ted arrived promptly at 7:00 p.m. with a bottle of single malt whiskey, and poured each of us quite a bit more than a "wee dram." I gulped it down and poured myself another, and another. Then, fortified by whiskey courage, I told him what had happened.

Ted listened intently. "I'm really sorry," he said. "It's hard enough to broach the subject, let alone have your wife find out that way."

"Broach the subject? What do you mean, 'broach the subject'?" I asked.

"You know -- cuckolding -- watching your wife doing a black guy," he said.

"How the hell would you know anything about that, Ted?" I asked.

Ted poured himself a drink and then made me swear I wouldn't repeat anything he was about to discuss. "I know because Lisa's been fucking a black guy since I started my internship," he said.

Lisa was Ted's fiancée. She was just 20 and a senior in college, a lively redhead who seemed as down to earth as anyone I'd met. She and Ted are a great couple.

"You, my friend, are completely full of shit, but I appreciate the effort you're making to get me out of the dumps," I laughed.

"I'm dead serious," he said. "It started a week after I began my internship and it's become a regular part of our life. Never thought I would say this, but sexually at least it's the best thing that's ever happened to us. In case you're wondering, Lisa's seeing Bob Purdy."

Bob Purdy was the office manager at our firm, not an attorney. He's maybe 50, pleasant, and not much to look at, the kind of guy who's just hanging around in the background. Non-descript. Part of the office furniture. Boring.

"Oh come on! Are you seriously telling me that good old Bob Purdy is boning your gorgeous 20 year-old girlfriend?" I was having a hard time believing this.

Ted nodded. "I know what you mean, it sounds absurd, but let me tell you -- good old Bob Purdy's a fucking machine. He only fucks the young white wives of attorneys at the firm. Or fiancées. He may not be much to look at, but based on our experience, I'm convinced that one night with him will make a black cock addict out of just about any white woman. He sure worked on Lisa."

I must have had a skeptical look on my face, because Ted reacted defensively.

"Look, Bob's kind of scrawny but he's hung like a stallion, knows how to use it and kind of just takes over the bedroom. I thought Lisa and I were good together, but the result of her first night with Bob was enough to disabuse me of that notion," he said, emphatically.

I asked Ted how it happened, and he told me the story.

"Bob invited us to his place for a cookout, and I thought it would be impolite not to go, so we did. We had a good time -- he's funny and flirts a lot, and Lisa dug it. We drank a lot, did some weed that we brought with us, and then he turned us on to some coke -- his vice, he called it. We were really wasted, but Lisa kept doing more blow so she was really up and buzzed, while I was really mellow," he said.

"Bob started flirting pretty openly and when I didn't react badly, Lisa kind of started flirting back. He asked her if she wanted a tour of the house and she said sure. As they walked out of the room, I saw he had his hand on her ass, but it just didn't penetrate the fog I was in. Anyway, I zoned out but eventually figured out Lisa and Bob had been gone quite a while, so I went looking for them. I heard noises coming from upstairs and quietly went up to take a look."

Ted went on. "They were in his bedroom; Bob told me later that they had left the door open quite deliberately. Lisa was stark naked with her hips on the edge of the bed, and Bob was between her legs giving her the biggest cock I'd ever seen." Ted took another drink, and continued.

"It was mesmerizing. I had no idea how, but she was taking all of it and grunting like a bitch in heat, and when she saw me watching, she just smiled, looked right at me, and made the sign of the horns, you know, the cuckold horns, like the sign for the Texas Longhorns. I just stood there slack-jawed while Bob made her scream and moan. I'd never seen her so wild. And when she was pretty well delirious with it, he pushed it all the way in and came in her pussy. When he finally pulled out, he left her totally gaping open with cum just running out of her."

I sat there, stunned. "I don't know whether to believe you. What the hell did Lisa say?"

Ted smiled. "She was too fucked out and too fucked up to say much of anything. I helped her pull on some clothes and got her home and put her to bed. The next day we had a long, long talk -- the gist of which was that she loved me and wanted to get married but she also wanted more of Bob's dick, and I needed to support that."

I frowned. "That's a hell of big ask, wasn't it?" I said, rather judgmentally.

"Yeah, it was," Ted replied. "But the thing is, I love Lisa and the fact that she loves black dick doesn't really bother me any more. In fact, after watching her with Bob, I couldn't get it out of my head -- I wanted to see more of it. It's become a pretty regular event for us, maybe once a week, sometimes more often. These days, Lisa sometimes goes to Bob's place and makes me wait at home for her."

"So what are you telling me -- that I should persuade Kait to fuck Bob? She'd never agree to it," I protested.

Ted just laughed. "You need to get real on that point. Lisa and I have learned a hell of a lot in the last two months, and one of the big lessons is that this kind of stuff is going on all over the place. Bob said it used to be only older couples, like in their 40s and 50s, but now he says more and more married couples in their 20s and 30s are taking black dick in the marriage bed. I won't tell you who, but I know for a fact that three other wives at the firm -- all under 30 -- are in the lifestyle thanks to Bob."

Ted looked at me intently. "You've said that your love life with Kait is pretty vanilla. I can pretty well guarantee you that you'll see a side of her you would never even dream about. But there are some serious issues you need to think about, too."

"Such as what?" I asked.

Ted grew serious. "Well, first off no matter how good in the sack you think you are, you're just not in the same league. It's humbling to see your partner respond in ways you've never seen before and most likely will never achieve with her on your best day. And you can bet Kait won't be shy about telling you so, either."

"Second," he continued, "the dynamic of the relationship changes. You won't be the alpha male anymore -- your role is to support and facilitate, not to lead. If you work it out in advance, you can still have her pussy if she feels up to it once she's been blacked, but there's no guarantee. And the specifics of getting her pussy can be pretty liberally interpreted. Tell me, have you ever gone down on Kait after you've come in her?" he asked.

"Nope, sure haven't," I allowed.

"Well, you might want to try it some before she takes black dick, 'cause you're more than likely to be doing it a lot when she's been fucked by another guy, " Ted replied.

"Third," he continued, "and this is the most important point to keep in mind -- once you go down this road, there's no guarantee that you can turn back. I don't think Lisa would give up black dick if I begged her to, not that I'd suggest it at this point."

I sighed. "Okay, even if I'm interested I don't think there's a snowball's chance in hell that Kait would consider it. Right now, she's so pissed she won't event talk to me," I sad, glumly.

Ted nodded. "If that's true, I can have Lisa talk to her about it. She can give her the benefit of our experience."

I was lost in thought. "You really like this?" I asked.

"Man, I'm hard as a rock 24/7. There is nothing, and I mean nothing hotter than seeing Lisa taking 10 thick inches of black dick. I never thought I'd say this, but I'd almost rather watch her get fucked by big black cock than fuck her myself," Ted concluded.

We chatted a while longer, and called it a night.

Ted wished me luck. "Check your e-mail in an hour, I'm going to send you something," he said as I closed the door behind him.

I zoned out on TV for a while, and then checked my mail. There was a note from Ted with an embedded link in it. "Check this out," the note read, "but if you ever show this to anyone but Kait I swear I'll make you pay."

When I clicked on the link it took me to a file download marked "Lisa.flv" which I downloaded and then hit the play button. What I saw as seeing was an attractive woman, sitting on the biggest blackest dick I had ever seen. She was bouncing up and down and moaning, facing away from her lover, toward the camera. The camera eventually panned up and focused on the woman's face. It was unmistakably Lisa. I nearly fell out of my chair, but the video ended. I think that was the moment I knew that I wanted Kait to go black, and damn the consequences. I fell asleep dreaming of the brief video file that Ted had sent, only instead of Lisa it was Kait riding black cock, looking right at me and telling me how good it was.

Kait came home the next day, but it was obvious from her aloofness that I'd clearly overstepped some internal limit and had shocked her, perhaps really hurt her. I wanted to beg for forgiveness, but I held my peace, waiting for her to open up.

It took a while, but she finally came into my office, sat down across from me, and said, "I don't quite know what to make of the videos, Rick. I mean, I thought I knew you but it sure seems like I don't. Do you really fantasize about that stuff?"

I knew I had to answer her. "Yes, I do, to be honest," and held my breath. She looked at me intensely.

"Is it just about white women with black guys?" she asked.

"No," I replied. "I'm not into commercial interracial stuff. I like watching amateur videos, one where white wives go black."

Kait looked right into my eyes. "Is this just an abstract interest, or do you imagine me with a black guy?" she asked.

I took a long moment to reply. There was no going back now that we were talking. "Yes, I definitely think about you with black guys, only it's more than just a fantasy. I think I want it to happen for real," I said. I was all in.

Kait looked at me for a long time without speaking. "Aren't you worried that this could just destroy what we have? I mean, what happens if I like making love to a black guy more than I like making love to you?" she asked.

"I pretty much assume you will," I replied. "In fact, that's part of the allure. It may sound crazy, but I hope Bob will take you places you've never been sexually with me, and show me a side of you I've never seen."

"Aren't you worried I'll leave?" she asked.

I nodded. "It's a risk, fair enough, but I think there's more of a chance of that happening with couples where one partner sneaks around and cheated, not with cuckold couples who are open with each other and made it part of their love life."

Then Kait surprised the hell out of me. "I poured my heart out to Annie, but instead of commiserating about what a bastard you are she told me not to be such a prude. It turns out that Annie has been cuckolding Sean with a black guy from work for about a year now," Kait explained. "She said it was by far the hottest thing she had ever done and that Sean loved it too. She actually said I was lucky you were so supportive."

Kait sighed. "I really love you Rick, and I'm really scared this will tear us apart. But if this is what you really want, I'm willing to try it, with a couple of conditions. First off, I am making absolutely no promises about doing this more than once. I don't expect that even if we both really like it the situation will become anything regular. Second, I call the shots. If I don't like it, we stop. You don't pressure me to do it again."

"And if you like it?" I asked.

"Then you better remember that you asked me to do it," Kait replied.

I kissed her, and told her I loved her more than anything. And then I told her I would speak to Bob Purdy in the morning.

I was nervous as hell when I got to work the next day. I tried to get some work done, but found the only thing I could think about was Kaitlyn riding Bob Purdy's big black dick. I finally knocked on Bob's door and asked if I could speak with him. He motioned to me to take a seat.

"What can I do for you today?" he asked.

I must have turned bright red because without saying a word, Bob stood up, walked to the door, and closed it.

"Now, what's on your mind?"

I hemmed and hawed and finally stammered out something about Ted and Lisa.

"Ted mentioned you might drop by," he said. "Do I gather that you and Kaitlyn are interested in joining the lifestyle?"

I nodded.

"Are you sure about it? I ask, because if one or the other of you is opposed it will cause a real problem, and I don't put up with drama," he added.

"I guess w're as sure as we can be, but we're really nervous about it," I replied.

"Perfectly normal," he said. "I'm free on Friday. Here's my address. I'll see you at seven."

When I got home that evening, I could hardly wait to tell Kaitlyn about my conversation with Bob. She listened, carefully, while drinking a glass of wine.

Finally, she replied. "Okay, but I just want to remind you that you asked for this. You better not get pissed off at me."

Friday rolled around quickly enough. Kait wasn't sure what to wear, so I suggested she dress a bit suggestively. She put on a thong, a short black skirt, and a semi opaque blouse. No bra. The ride to Bob's was quiet as we were both lost in thought.

When I pulled into Bob's driveway, Kaitlyn looked at me and said "I guess this is the last chance for you to call this off. I'm not going to"

Then she got out of the car and walked up to the front door, as if to emphasize her point that it wasn't going to be her calling a halt. By the time I caught up with her, Bob had already opened the door and ushered Kait into the house.

"Welcome to my humble abode," he said, smiling.

"Yeah, right, said the spider to the fly," I thought, but kept it to myself.

Bob was friendly, funny, and charming, and an outrageous flirt. He managed to put Kait at ease pretty easily, serving us a "special libation from a secret recipe," which turned out to be an easy to drink punch. In no time at all, Kait and I were laughing and chatting with Bob like he was an old family friend. After a couple of punches, I started to feel pretty relaxed and kind of spaced out. So evidently was Kait.

Bob smiled. "I put a little something in the punch to get you both relaxed. Nothing serious and perfectly safe."

12