What You Wish For

Story Info
Claire's threesome memories arouse David's jealousy and lust.
1.9k words
3.89
33.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nptiger
nptiger
9 Followers

Part 1. Sunday Morning

David stirs as the first rays of sunlight filter into the bedroom. As usual, he turns over and gently pulls Claire into his arms. Without waking, she presses herself against his lean body and pushes her bottom against his hardening cock, an unconscious movement which makes him dizzy with desire and tenderness toward her. David gently kisses the back of her neck, inhaling her scent and tasting the sheen of sweat which prickles her skin on this summer morning. He moves his hand up from her flat stomach to caress her small round breasts, feeling her nipples harden as his palm gently brushes her sensitive areolae. He can hear Claire's breath start to quicken as he moves his hand down her body, lingering over the concavity above her hips before moving his focus to the entrancing topography of her bottom. David's hand moves over her ass cheeks, his fingers start probing the moist cavity within before they prise her apart exposing Claire's asshole to the cool morning air.

She is passive now, enjoying her vulnerability and anticipating what is to come. He gently pushes his fingertip into her tight anus, and she relaxes her sphincter to let it in further. Claire reaches her hand behind to grasp his hard cock and guide it between her legs. David can already feel her wetness as the tip of his cock pushes at her cunt mouth probing its way in. As he slides into her tight pussy he marvels at her ability to become so quickly aroused, even after all this time together. He holds her waist and thrusts his long cock into her warm interior, telling her how much he loves her, how much he loves fucking her. His rhythm intensifies as he feels her cunt juice drenching his balls and running down his leg onto the damp sheets. He feels a trance-like state of equilibrium between his erotic dreams and an earthy reality where it's hard for him to tell where he ends and she begins. Later, (how long? he has no idea) he feels her insides tighten and try to push him out, as she gasps "Oh god, oh god" and makes that strange yet familiar guttural animal sound that tells him she is about to come. There is no more pretence of tenderness as he forces himself into her depths, Claire thrusting her ass onto his cock. Both losing control as they come together, semen, vaginal fluid and sweat intermingling as they collapse back onto the bed, still connected, in tired satisfaction.

Two hours later, after a leisurely shower and another sleep they both lay on the bed, lazily enjoying the cool breeze through the open windows as it blows across their naked bodies. Claire is absently stroking David's flaccid cock. He turns towards her "Tell me a story from your past." he says.

"Which one? You know them all, already."

"The one where you had a threesome with your boyfriend and his friend."

"I knew you would say that! Well it was a long time ago now. I can't remember all the details. We were all pretty high that evening."

Claire can feel David's cock growing in her hand as he looks into her face. "Tell me what you remember." he says.

She smiles at him and begins to talk, "Well, my boyfriend and I weren't really seeing each other by then although we hadn't officially broken up. We had a party at his place one evening and his friend visiting from America came along. Really handsome tall guy called Jack. I hadn't met him before. We were all taking coke and getting along really well. Jack was paying me a lot of attention and flirting with me all night, but my boyfriend wasn't getting upset. In fact he seemed to be encouraging it."

"Go on." says David, although he knows every detail of this story intimately.

"By the end of the evening," she says "there was only the three of us left. It was my boyfriend who suggested a threesome. I thought he was joking at first, we had never done anything like that before, but the coke was making me horny and Jack was beautiful so I thought why not? The three of us were sitting on the sofa and my boyfriend was kissing me whilst I had my legs draped over Jack. I moved my foot over the crotch of his jeans and I could feel is dick was hard. I started rubbing it with my toes. I could feel Jack's hand gently touching my legs. He was lightly running his fingers up my thighs and under my skirt, until he was just touching my panties before moving away again."

"Were you wet?" David asks.

"God yes." Claire laughs, "I'd never been so turned on. Jack knew exactly how to tease me."

She can see David is now very excited and she starts mischievously stroking his hard cock, squeezing the tip as he looks into her green eyes, his hands moving over her body, down to her pussy, still swollen from their earlier exploits. The story is arousing Claire too, as she begins to remember more details of that evening.

"What did your boyfriend do?" asks David, "Was he jealous?"

"Not at all" replies Claire, "He took off my top and bra, and started rubbing my tits, showing them off to Jack who can't take his eyes off me. By this time, Jack had his hand inside my panties and was rubbing my clit. Pushing his fingers inside me inside my wet pussy. I was so excited that I could hardly speak. Then my boyfriend asks me to kiss him so I lean over and kiss Jack, pushing my tongue into his mouth and tasting him. Knowing my boyfriend was watching us both was so sexy."

David, lifts Claire's long leg over him, and guides his cock into her wet cunt for the second time that morning. He hold her under her knee and gently pushes himself inside her. "Go on." he says.

"My boyfriend takes off my skirt and panties and has me stand in front of them naked." She says, "Then he starts showing my body off to Jack. He talks about how much he loves my long legs, then has Jack stroke and touch them. They start on my breasts, weighing them in their hands and then each sucking a nipple. I am a quivering mess of lust by this time. I felt like a slave in a Roman market Jack was so handsome and to be honest all I could think about was fucking him..."

David's thrusts are becoming stronger and Claire can feel his excitement mounting as rubs her clit with his long fingers working in tandem with his cock...

"So then," she tells him "the boys strip off and stand in front of me naked. I hold and stroke their hard cocks and I can feel that Jack's is much bigger and thicker than my boyfriends. It was circumcised which I hadn't seen before. I was fascinated. I kneel in front of them and take them in my mouth."

"Who did you suck off first?" asks David.

Claire hesitates before replying "I put them in my mouth at the same time."

This is new information for David, although he has heard the story many times. He wonders why she is telling him this now, and feels himself filled with lust and jealousy and desire for this beautiful and uninhibited woman.

"They were quite gentle with me." She says "I had never done that before and having two cocks in your mouth is quite a stretch. It was an effort not to gag. They took it in turns to push themselves into my mouth and I could feel it as each cock as it touched the back of my throat. Eventually my boyfriend came inside me and I swallowed his come, looking at Jack. After that, we go and lie on our bed. I am lying sandwiched between them and I take turns kissing each of them, sucking their tongue while the other is massaging my body and pushing their fingers into my wet cunt. Jack didn't seem to mind tasting my boyfriend's cum in my mouth."

"Did you fuck Jack?" David asks insistently, although he already knows the answer

"Well, when I was kissing my boyfriend I could feel Jack's hard cock pressed against my bum and he hadn't come yet" she says " so I asked him if it was ok and he just smiled and nodded, so I opened my legs and allowed Jacks cock to push inside me."

David is struggling to contain his excitement now. He can picture Claire sucking and fucking these two men and feels an intoxicating mix of lust and envy. He is silent now but his engorged cock pistons into her body as her cunt floods his balls and drips down his ass once again.

Claire continues to talk, her memories and David's cock combining to bring her close to the point of no return. "He was fucking me from behind and his cock felt much bigger than my boyfriend's. The force of his thrusts was pushing my face into my boyfriend's chest and as I looked up at him, I had never seen him so excited. I couldn't stand it anymore. I pushed Jack back off me onto his back, got on top of him and guided his huge cock into my pussy. Then I started fucking him, bouncing up and down as filled my insides, looking up at me with his blue eyes. It was amazing. I saw my boyfriend watching us and reached out to hold his hand. I felt very connected to him. Jack was pushing up at me now, holding my hips and thrusting inside my cunt as I pushed down and I started coming. I don't know how many orgasms I had before I felt him starting to come. He wasn't wearing a condom and I could feel his come flooding my insides and seeping back out onto the base of his cock."

David stops fucking Claire. His penis is iron hard inside her and Claire feels close to orgasm "Don't stop now" she pleads.

"Would you do that with me?" he asks.

"What?" she asks.

"Have a threesome with another guy"

She laughs "Do you think you could handle it? You get jealous if I even talk to another guy in a bar!"

"This would be different," he replies "we would be together. I want to see you experience that kind of pleasure. As long as you don't have feelings for the other guy, I think it would be fun to see you use him as your sex toy."

"Well, it would be an intense experience" Claire says. "But you know how much I love you and I don't want to harm our relationship. You have to be ok with seeing me fuck another man."

"I think it would be incredible" says David "it would be such a turn on and something we have never tried. I think we are secure enough in our relationship to make this happen."

"Ok, if you are sure, let's do it then" says Claire, her eyes shining with excitement "I would do anything for you, and I will fuck any man you choose."

David, feels the familiar electric rush as his orgasm rises within him and he floods her pussy with his come. Afterward they lie together enfolded in each other's arms, gently kissing.

nptiger
nptiger
9 Followers