What You Wish For Ch. 04

Story Info
A couples descent into degradation.
2.4k words
4.37
36.3k
7

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The continuation of a couples decline into humiliation and degradation.

Readers who do not like blackmail, forced sex ,interracial, pain and punishment are advised against reading this story. Each chapter the reader will find the sex content becomes greater as does the degradation.

The author suggests you read chapters one and two first for a better understanding of the story.

Tom had spent 4 hours waiting for a meeting with Mr Lee's advisors. He quickly realised he was being punished for withdrawing from the sale of his I.T. company six weeks earlier.

Apologies were made (but not meant) and he was asked to return tomorrow at 9.a.m.

His female chaperone took him to his hotel. She told him not to make any calls or leave the room until she returned at 8.00.p.m.

When she did return she looked stunningly attractive in a dress that left her left shoulder bare and was cut to reveal much right thigh. She had let her hair down and it hung on her shoulders.

Tom had showered and changed when Miss Park as he knew her returned to collect him.

As she led the way down the corridor and into the lift and hotel lobby she informed Tom her first name was Ye-jin. She said they would eat at a club at which Mr Lee had reserved a table for the two of them.

Meanwhile Ellie had been acutely embarrassed at being shaven by Mai Li after which she showered and then dressed in her studded through dress with no underwear allowed. She was chauffeured by Brady to a club somewhere in city. During the drive Brady explained if Mr Lee failed to buy the company, there would be no £2million, no ransom and the Chinaman awaited. However he told her she could enjoy the night, do as she was told without question and be released with no one any wiser.

"Do you understand what you are being told Ellie." Asked Brady.

"I understand I am to act like a common prostitute for the evening for a man I have never met if I am to have any chance of being released." She said.

On arrival Ellie got out and a bodyguard ran his hands all over Ellie, for security he said. His hands lingered on her tits and he felt them. Then he crouched and put his hand up her dress. He let a finger stroke her briefly. Ellie shuddered and blushed. He pulled a couple of studs open both top and bottom to reveal more flesh and led her into the club and to meet Mr Lee. Though nothing was on show she had never felt more naked.

She had expected an old fat balding man with glasses and was surprised to find Mr Lee was probably just younger than Tom and less weighty. He stood to greet her before allowing her to sit first. His dark eyes drank Ellie in deeply.

The meal was ordered, along with wine and eaten. Ellie was told all was proceeding well in Seoul and she and Tom would be together soon. Mr Lee tested Ellie by saying he liked the dress but thought too many studs were fastened both top and hem and it didn't do Ellie justice. Ellie looked at him and after a pause of about 4 or 5 seconds opened one each end. Mr Lee raised his eyes and Ellie opened another set of studs.

Ellie's dress was becoming very revealing and she was uneasy but felt helpless.

"Beautiful." He said. "Much better."

"I would be prefer if you enjoyed tonight ; but if you don't!!! He said.

The meal complete Mr Lee led Ellie upstairs.

They sat at a large table with a pole running through it from ceiling to floor. The room was smaller and less well lit than downstairs. Most, but not all tables were occupied. Eight in total. All had poles for dancing. The area around the tables had timber shuttering about a metre high affording a deal of privacy. The room and its occupants reeked of both money and sleaze. Bodyguards were seated at a large table at one end but all facing into the room to view their clients.

Ellie sat uneasily at her table, very concerned at what she would be told to do.

Mr Lee asked Ellie to fetch him a drink and to get one herself and she was told she would not need to pay. He stood so she could leave the table and now opened two more studs. He brushed his hand across her tits and then ran the other up her thigh just stopping short. Mr Lee then sat down again whilst Ellie walked to the bar with much of her tits and most of her thigh on show. It was obvious she was naked underneath the dress. Most of the room ogled Ellie as she walked. Ellie ordered the drinks but failed to see a little speed going in to hers. Eyes followed her back to the table.

Shortly after a Thai woman walked to the bar, eyes followed her also. She spoke and returned to her seat. She climbed on the table. Music played. She started to dance.

Dressed in an expensive blouse and skirt with high heels she gyrated to her number. Undoing the blouse and then opening it she flaunted herself on her little stage. Whilst she danced for the man at her table she was on show to everyone. The blouse was dropped and the skirt raised to reveal stockings and bare flesh between stockings and thong above, until it too was loosened and fell to the table. She danced on provocatively but amateurishly as tits and arse were thrust forward covered in a pink half cup bra and matching pants. The music stopped and another song played. The dancer came to life again and Ellie wondered if she did this out of choice or was she coerced. The bra went to reveal decent nipples but slightly droopy tits.

Ellie was startled but hardly surprised when a hand stroked her thigh. Up and down. Back and to, but still not touching base. His other hand brushed her nipple through the dress and found it hardened. Mr Lee smiled. The dancer dropped the pants and teased her man, thrusting bare pussy at him and tits jiggling to the music. Then her hand went between her thighs and she stroked herself. Ellie now saw she was loving it. Ellie was mesmerised watching her masturbate openly for anyone who cared to watch. Brazen as any slut.

Mr Lee said. "She is his mistress and loves to perform here in public. She will either suck him dry or she might fuck him in his seat whilst the next dancer performs. Mr Lee pinched a nipple and Ellie gasped. What choice did Ellie have. She also knew she was moist. The music finished but Mr Lee played with her tits some more.

Another woman climbed on a table and nodded at the bar. Music started up and she too began to tease her man. Mr Lee said " Women like to flaunt their goods. Polite society frowns in public but loves to watch. Most of the women here love to dance and tease the men and display themselves."

"Now Ellie I think you should see what you are going to get later. I'm sure your interested, so now you can get it out and see and feel it."

Ellie thought to herself. Christ what choice do I have. I better just do it and hope he signs for my ransom. She pulled down his zip and opened his shorts before putting her hand inside and finding a large and thick cock in her hand. She released it and it hung heavily on his trousers. She could not help being impressed with it. Larger than Tom's and as big as Brady's but thicker. She was impressed and a little more excited also. She put it back as ordered.

Now walk to the bar and tell him what song you wish to dance to.

This was it then. All this afternoons practise was for now. She was to display and touch herself for all in the room. Worse than a common whore. As she walked she counted about twenty in the room.

The woman dancing on the table was naked now and stroking herself. Ellie realised the dancers were trimmed but not shaven as she was. She spoke to the barman and he gave her an oblong box about a foot long and three inches wide. She looked puzzled. He told her to hand it to Mr Lee.

She returned to the table with all eyes on her. Mr Lee took the box and thanked Ellie.

Ellie's music started up and Mr Lee said "Dance well Ellie dance well."

Her legs were shaking as she climbed upon the table. She started to move to the beat. What would Tom say she thought as she pulled the studs apart as taught by Mai Li. Two at the thigh ,then two across her tits. Everyone in the room was looking at her. She was the only western woman in the room. Ellie tried to let the music take her. The studs came undone. Her tits now in full view and flashes of her shaved cunt teasing the audience. Then the dress became two pieces of cloth and she was bare for all to see. The cameltoe displayed. Still she danced . her hands came to her tits and squoze them tight. Then she pinched her nipples. One hand slid to her cunt and stroked it gently. Then the other helped to spread her wide. Ellie was dripping with excitement. Then the finale as she bent double, her legs wide apart, she thrust three fingers in and fucked herself. Her cunt was now just three feet away from Mr Lee's face and he could smell the sex on her.

The music stopped.

Ellie pulled her fingers out and she felt unfulfilled. Aching for orgasm. She climbed down.

Mr Lee pushed his fingers deep into Ellie and a little mmmm escaped her lips. He withheld the dress and Ellie had to sit down naked.

"You danced well for an amateur and for your first time. I am very happy with you up to now .I suggest you continue in the same manner." He said." Now listen carefully."

Ellie instinctively new she would not like what she was about to hear.

"When the next woman has finished making a whore of herself you will walk to the bar naked. You will say to the barman. Please sir. Will you play that song again so I can dance publicly and fuck myself with my master's vibrator. I would like to cum. You must say it loudly."

Ellie was horrified. She could hardly believe what he had said. She went to plead with him. He held up his hand.

" I never repeat myself. If you prefer I can instruct two men to hold you whist the third fucks your arse with it. It will hurt you badly and be days before you can sit comfortably. Neither will I sign. Because I will have left before they finish with you. That will be the finish for me. Good luck in your new life as a whore."

Ellie stared at him and realised this was no bluff. He raised his brow again.

" Alright" she said." Please let me out. "

He stood to let her go but as she passed he put his fingers inside her and played with her. She was still soaking. He told her to repeat what she was to say. She did taking 3 times to get it right.

As she left she heard him say. "I want to hear you from here."

It was the longest walk she had ever taken. Dressed only in high heels she walked past tables and everyone stared at her. All eyes on her. She was weak kneed and trembling as she went. Feeling like a condemned woman. Only glad no one knew who she was. She reached the bar and spoke to barman. Her voice very shaky and high with emotion. When she finished the words, he looked straight at her and asked her to repeat it louder. She froze for a second but did. He asked what was in it for him. She looked startled at that.

"Come to the end of the bar." She went. He grabbed her tits and felt them. Mashed them together, pulled on her nipples hard until she gasped. Then he stuck two fingers in her cunt and rubbed in and out. He removed them covered in her juices and put them to her lips and pushed slightly.

"Suck white bitch, suck them clean." She sucked. He turned his back and went to put on the music for her. She walked the long walk back.

She didn't know where to look. One woman had disappeared below the shuttering. The man's face ecstasy. All in the room had heard her and awaited her performance.

When she reached her table the vibrator was waiting for her. Ten inches of plastic veined cock with a three inch handle. There was a two inch piece also which would rub her clit. It was thick, black, and shiny. The on switch was on the handle.

Nervous, frightened, ashamed, and excited she climbed on the table. As she did he said,

"First lick it all over, then take in at least half in your mouth. Fuck your face with it and let everyone see you do it. Then it goes in your cunt up to the hilt and they and I want to see you fuck yourself silly with it. If you value your freedom then do it well.

In the last forty eight hours Ellie had been licked and fingered a number of times. Her tits had been felt and pinched. Her arse had been paddled and she had been face fucked twice. However she had not reached orgasm though she had been close twice.

Now on the table the music started. Ellie did her best but was really amateur which only made her look more slutty. Her tongue slurping the giant plastic cock. She pushed it in as far as possible but kept gagging. Obvious to all those watching she was being coerced. Then she ran it between her thighs and felt the thrum and tingle. The tip went in and out going more deep each thrust. Now she could feel the build up. More deeply it went and her pace increased. She didn't want to stop now and pushed it all the way. Ten inches of thick black plastic cock thrusting in and out until she peaked and shuddered and moaned softly as her orgasm washed over her.

She opened her eyes and saw Mr Lee smiling.

"Get down you whore I want sucking dry."