What Your Wife Is Really Thinking

Story Info
Wife loosens up husband in public.
1.1k words
3.95
76.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writing this lying next to you, after you loved me so well this evening. My blood still runs hot.

I wonder if you know how you turn me on, or how much time I spend fantasizing about making love to you, in every way. Tonight, I thought I would share one of my favorites.

We are having dinner in that cozy, romantic bistro, a booth in the back -- good wine, (oysters), good food. I am wearing a very short black skirt, five inch black patent pumps, no stockings. Through my sheer black sweater you can just make out my nipples over my lace, push-up half bra. They are hard. You recognize that look in my eyes, so you decide to play with me a bit.

As you feed me an oyster with your fingers, you whisper to me to take off my panties. I rise to go to the ladies room, but your hand is firm on my arm. "No. Here."

I blush hotly, but you can tell I am turned on because the blush colors my cleavage as far as you can see. I steal a glance to make sure no one is looking, and quickly slide my damp thong down my legs. You hold out your hand for the flimsy bit of lace, and quickly pass it under your nose before pocketing the panties.

I am visibly squirming now as you feed me another oyster, pushing your fingers into my mouth for me to suckle as you do. When you remove your fingers, you reach for my nipple and pinch it through my top, making it harder still. You take my hand and guide it to your crotch. I feel you, hot and hard, though your jeans. I continue to stroke you as you feed me another oyster and your hands play over my stiff nipples.

You pull back just as the waiter arrives with the check, but his knowing look says we aren't hiding anything. He stares at my nearly-visible nipples and gives you an envious, approving smile.

The check is in hand. I move to stand. Again, you stop me with your hand. You whisper your request in my ear. Of course, I can refuse you nothing. While you watch from your excellent vantage point, I slide my skirt up my thighs until my ass is bare against the vinyl seat. I meet your gaze to gauge your intent, and you nod for me to continue.

I reach one hand between my open thighs and slide it high until I can feel my heat. Breathing rapidly now, I slip two fingers into my sopping pussy and let out a moan you recognize well.

All the while, you are looking into my eyes. "That's it, Baby," you encourage me, "Get your fingers wet. Now, let me taste you." I reluctantly pull my hand from my slippery slit and bring my fingers to your mouth. You inhale deeply of my musky scent and lick my fingers clean.

Giving my nipples another tweak, you lead me toward the door. My skirt is still hiked near my hips, and my ass is nearly exposed.

As we walk across the dark parking lot, you reach to stroke my ass cheeks and pull my skirt up farther still, slipping your middle finger between my ass cheeks to feel my dripping hole.

As we approach your truck, I realize why you parked so far from the building. We are alone in the back of the lot, with only the light of a full moon outlining our bodies. You lead me to the front of the truck and lift me only the hood, placing each stilettoed heel on the bumper, spreading me open in the cool night.

You reach for my breasts and draw each globe out of my sweater, pulling my nipples and squeezing my tits until I moan. With one hand playing with my full breasts, you reach between my open legs and plunge two fingers into my slick pussy. As you work your hand into me, your thumb finds my clit and I cum, bucking against your hand and soaking the hood of your truck with my juices.

Hungry for you now, I slide off the truck and onto my knees, where I grope for the bulge in your pants. You are rock solid as I pull your pulsing cock free, already dripping pre-cum as I bring you to my mouth. I encircle just the tip of your beautiful cock, loving the taste of the salty drops that preview your orgasm. Your fingers tangle in my hair as you pull my head down on you and plant your dick against the back of my throat. You can feel the pulsing in my throat as I open it to welcome every inch of your pole. Your balls are tight and they slap against my chin as you fuck my face, deep and deeper still. My lips and tongue grip your swollen head as you pump into my throat again and again. I am thirsty for your cum.

But you don't cum. Not yet.

You help me to my feet and lead me to the passenger door. Opening it, you gently turn me toward the seat and bend me over from the waist.

My ass is totally exposed now, as you push my feet wide apart with yours, giving you complete access to my throbbing cunt. You dip your dick into my juices almost lazily, teasing us both with just your tip. When you are slippery with my cum, you pull back, and press your solid meat against my ass.

Taking my moans as encouragement, you push the head of your stiff rod into my ass, gripping my hips for support. I slowly press back against you, sliding my ass farther onto your rigid shaft. You meet my thrusts, losing control as my tight passage grips you hotly. With one last thrust, you are buried to the hilt, your balls resting against my sopping pussy, your cock pulsing between my ass cheeks.

You pull back, taking everything but your cock-head out of me, and slam home again without mercy. Your balls are boiling now as you drive yourself into my dark tunnel, gripping my hips for leverage as you plunge into me hard and hot. I am screaming now and bucking back against you to meet your every pistoning thrust. Just as your balls overflow and you begin shoot your sweet load into my bowels, you reach between my legs and pinch my clit in your frenzy. I explode into my climax, tightening down like a vice around your cock as you pump your rich wad deep into my ass. My spasms continue, milking every precious drop from your balls, depositing it deep in my belly.

When you are drained, you ease your softening dick from my butt, trailing your cum across my cheeks as you withdraw.

You raise me up on shaking knees, and kiss me deeply, holding me against your massive chest. You drive me home, your cum sticking to my thighs and dribbling from my ass.