Whatever Didi Wants Ch. 01

Story Info
Brother and sister can't hold back their love.
9k words
4.64
195.1k
259

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,012 Followers

Author's note: This is a work of fiction. All characters involved in sexual activities are eighteen years or older. This is intended as the first part of a longer story, more chapters may be added based on how the first ones are received. As always, don't expect realism, and you won't be disappointed when you don't find it! Enjoy!

*****

As I drove through the familiar suburban neighborhood, I felt good. Really good. Excited, even. If I had learned one thing for sure during my first year of college, my very first time on my own away from home, it was that nothing compared to what I had here.

It had been a reasonably good year, apart from the frequent moments of agonizing loneliness and some insomnia issues. My grades were good, I had established a decent enough relationship with my roommates, I had learned how to deal with food and laundry and other 'grown-up' things. I had even enjoyed the debatable thrills of being a nineteen year old guy on the loose on campus, meaning that months before I had somehow managed to lose my virginity to a girl three years my senior who most likely didn't remember my face already, let alone my name. That's perfectly fine by me. If I could, I'd gladly forget all about her too, but I'm cursed with a very good memory.

We 'dated' for a couple of nights after we hooked up, Ally and I, just long enough for me to get acceptably acquainted with the female body. Then she broke it off with a grin and a peck on my nose, telling me to go back to my real girlfriend and make a woman out of her. I just nodded and thanked her. She laughed at that, telling me I was a funny one. I was actually serious, though. A bit confused and more than a little guilty, but serious.

Ally's parting grin had a sort of naughty pride to it, and rightfully so, since she had taught me, a sexually clueless freshman, how to passably please a woman. With intrigued patience, Ally had given me a crash course in how to stimulate a girl's erogenous zones, how to locate her g-spot (or at least search for it), how to lick pussy, how to fuck in some positions, and, essentially, how not to be so clueless about sex outside of porn and masturbation anymore.

The reference to my 'real girlfriend' was Ally's way to let me know that she was perfectly aware that I was involved with somebody already. Well, no wonder. My frequent texting and my sudden need to drop everything and go have my mysterious videochat call each night were an obvious giveaway that there was someone else in my life. Someone permanent and important to me.

And of course there was. She assumed it was my girlfriend. It was my little sister, Deirdre. My Didi.

*****

Didi and I were still in middle school when our Dad died, run over by a drunk son of a bitch. It was devastating. So sudden, absurd and unfair. Mom was never the same again after Dad's death. She threw herself in her work as a doctor, taking on more and more responsibility at the clinic. She did her best to put up a brave face with us kids, but her grief was always right beneath the surface, her former spontaneous cheerfulness dead and gone with the love of her life.

Me and Didi still shared a bedroom back then. For quite some time, my little sister had the most awful nightmares, so bad in fact that she'd wake up crying in the middle of the night, sobbing desperately into her pillow. I was having trouble sleeping myself after Dad's death, so I heard Didi cry in her sleep almost every night. Other times, I would wake up to the desolate sound of her sighs. I always shuddered with horror hearing that. Knowing that Didi was so sad in the dark was unbearable to me. Her pain seemed to hurt me even more that my own.

In retrospect, I think she felt guilty because she had got in a minor fight with Dad the day he died. It was something totally irrelevant about her homework, the kind of absurd thing that only a kid would feel guilty about in such a situation. But back then I was a kid too. I didn't have all the smart-ass answers I have now. I couldn't rationalize her sorrow to make her feel better, but I desperately wanted to do all I could to help my little sis. I guess it's somehow logical that I should choose to act as I did to help Didi overcome her night terrors. Truth is, I simply did the only thing I could think about doing.

Dad was a professional writer. Since an early age, he had instilled in me and Didi a reverential admiration for the written word, teaching us to appreciate the subtle magic hidden behind an ink mark on a piece of paper. Being a kid faced with what seemed like an unsolvable puzzle, I instinctively appealed to that very magic.

Every time I heard Didi cry at night, I'd get up and walk to her bed. I'd turn on her bedside lamp, sit beside her and gently wipe her tears away with the sleeve of my pajamas. Then I'd pick up whatever book was lying on her nightstand and I'd start reading it. As I read, I could hear her sniffling less and less, slowly calming down, the remains of her bad dreams gradually fading away as my words reached her. I'd just keep reading to her, feeling very big brotherly, until Didi's breath was deep and steady and she finally fell asleep. I always felt better myself by the time I turned off Didi's light and climbed back into my bed. Listening to my sister's regular breaths across the room, my own anxiety gradually evaporated, until I was sound asleep too.

For years, even after we moved to our current house and we each got our own bedroom, me and Didi spent every night chilling in my room before we went to sleep. We would watch tv or listen to music and talk, but mostly we would read. It would be either me reading out loud to her, or my favorite, Didi reading while I listening to her clear, soothing voice with my eyes closed and a smile on my face. Reading to each other during our own private story time each night became our most cherished ritual. We grew to love the sound of one another's voice and the fact that through books we could drift away to other places and live adventures together. Most of all though we just liked to be close and relax, enjoying each other's company before we said goodnight.

Often enough, especially when it was me reading to her, Didi would fall asleep on my bed, snuggled into my side. Usually I would gently pick her up and carry her to her room, tucking her in for the night. Sometimes though, especially if I was tired or it was late, I didn't even bother. I just put down the book and drifted off too, the both of us snoring contentedly till morning.

Mom was well aware that me and my sister fell asleep in the same bed from time to time. She was neutral about it and she never openly discouraged it until we entered puberty. Both me and Didi were baffled. We were just hanging around together at night, reading, and so what if we dozed off on my bed sometimes. We really could not see the harm in any of it.

Still, we didn't want to make Mom mad. So we dutifully forced ourselves to stay awake while the other read. We usually made it, but not always. Didi was reluctant at best when it was time for her to leave my bedroom and shuffle back to hers. She regularly passed out when it got late and it was my turn to read. On those occasions, I had a hard time resisting the urge to just close my eyes and drift off while Didi slowly breathed in and out by my side. And yet, I stoically stayed awake. Yawning, I'd cradle my sister's small frame in my arms and carry her to her bed. I'd lightly brush her raven hair away from her face before returning to my room, where I instantly fell asleep smelling Didi's scent on my pillow.

*****

It was only after I had parked in the driveway and made my way into the house that my excitement and joy began getting soured by sudden pangs of guilt. I had missed Didi's graduation days before. I had not been home for months, since Christmas. I had missed Didi's eighteen's birthday. And I had not been there for her some weeks after that, when she 'sort of had a fight' with 'a guy from school'.

That's how she put it, talking briskly and grumpily during one of our daily videochats, after I asked her why she looked like she had been crying. I was ready to jump into my car and drive the hundreds of miles from my dorm to the guy's house to beat him within an inch of his life for making my little sister cry, but Didi managed to talk me out of it. To my pressing questions, she answered that no, he wasn't actually her boyfriend or anything, and yes, really, she was okay now. She told me over and over again that it was nothing, I shouldn't worry about it. A bad, nagging feeling caught me and held me in its grip that night, but I put it aside. What mattered most to me was that Didi was alright, and apparently she was, kind of. The fact that she was smiling and joking by the end of our call was reassuring and in the following days she was back to her usual cheerful, perky self. Still, it shouldn't have happened. It wouldn't have, if only I had been with her.

The uncomfortable knowledge that I had hidden my brief fling with Ally from Didi weighed heavy on me as I walked through the empty house. My justifications for not telling her appeared weak all of a sudden. I had never lied to Didi, ever. Technically I wasn't lying about Ally either, since I had never mentioned her at all. In a way, I saw the whole thing merely as an advanced interactive sex-ed class. Not that this approach did anything to assuage my conflicted conscience, of course. I often wondered why the hell I even let it happen in the first place. The fact was, no matter how I looked at it, it made me feel bad. And guilty. A lot. Still, I kept my mouth shut. For good reasons, I thought.

The last time (the only other time) that I sort of had a girlfriend, back during my senior year in high school, Didi was very encouraging and supportive and happy for me. On the surface, at least. I knew something was off, though. After me and Gina got together, Didi suddenly seemed skittish about joining me for our story time at night, finding excuses to be on her own in her room instead.

Once I got home the night of my first date with Gina, which ended in an awkward make out session in my car, I was padding down the hall to get to bed when I heard Didi cry in her room. The second those heart-wrenching sounds registered, I felt sick. How could have I not seen it coming? My little sister was crying because of me. I was suddenly horrified by the realization that I was hurting the one person whose love I had never doubted, the one I could never stop loving.

Without a moment's hesitation, I opened Didi's door and made my way through the dark room. She was just a frail, shivering lump of shadow under the sheets. It made my heart break to know that it was my fault that she was suffering. I got on the bed beside her huddled form and pulled her into my arms in silence. I stroked her hair as I murmured my broken apologies with tears swelling in my eyes, holding her tight to my chest until she stopped crying and she hugged me back, purring, breathing easily and finally falling asleep.

The next day in the cafeteria I broke up with Gina. She slapped me in the face, threw her coke at me and told me to go back to my freaky nerd of a sister because no other girl in school was ever going to hang out with a geek who only wears Bad Religion T-shirts anyways. I took it with a shrug and went to sit with Didi, grabbing the napkin she was handing me as she chuckled.

Story time was back that very night and every other night until I left for college.

*****

All my doubts were dispelled and I was once again buzzing with joy as soon as I heard Didi's laughter coming from the back yard. I walked faster while I crossed the living room and approached the screen doors. My heart was racing when I stepped out into the garden.

She was sitting on a deck chair, her naked legs distended in front of her, her body bent forward as she painted her toenails. She was wearing a violet tank top and baggy shorts that I recognized as an old pair of mine. Her hair was parted into two pony tails draped over her shoulders. Her pale complexion made her raven mane appear even darker. She was facing away from me, merrily talking to a red-headed girl in a green summer dress sitting cross-legged on the deck chair next to Didi's. They were unaware that I was there, both smiling and laughing and talking. My ears filtered out all other sounds until only my little sister's light, silvery voice reached me, echoing in my head like the dearest of songs.

"Hey, silly girl!"

Didi's body froze. Her head shot up and she turned my way. Her mouth was hanging open and her soft brown eyes got huge, bigger than they already were. I was unable to move from the surge of emotion swelling up in me at the sight of Didi's delicate, sculpted face instantly brightening, her full lips turning up in one of those beaming smiles of hers that I could never get enough of. We stood where we were for a second, looking at each other, lost in the sweet shock of recognition, the realization of our nearness rooting us in place.

"Ted!? You're... Holy crap!"

Didi shot out of her chair and rushed my way. She cannoned her slim body into mine and jumped on me, wrapping her slender legs around my waist and her arms around my neck, squeezing me as hard as she could.

I reeled and almost fell back on my ass at the sudden impact but I manged to keep my balance as I embraced my sweet silly girl. I held her up with one arm around her hips and the other lower, under her taut round butt. My hand brushed the curve of her asscheek through the thin fabric of my old shorts. I could feel the firm pressure of her breasts on my chest as Didi peppered my face with breathless kisses, planting frenzied smooches on my nose, my cheeks, my forehead, my chin, and eventually my lips.

It was the first time our mouths had ever made contact. It felt electrifying. It was so sweet and natural and it happened so spontaneously that I wondered why exactly we had never done it before.

The soft, warm touch of my sister's lips on mine made me feel faint and energized at the same time. My pulse was beating like a crazy drum in my ears and my penis stiffened in my jeans as I grabbed Didi harder and held her to me. My mouth moved of its own accord to reciprocate her kiss.

It was a fairly innocent kiss, just my lips pressing against her lips. It was something two loving siblings might do after a long time apart, but it meant so much more to me. When our lips broke contact, our noses still brushing and our foreheads still touching, I realized that my sister's crotch was rubbing right on top of my bulge. She was breathing raggedly. Her lustrous brown eyes were sparkling into mine. She had a smile of undiluted joy on her face.

"Ted!... I'm so happy you're finally back," she murmured. Her mouth was so close to mine that I could feel the warmth of her every breath. "I missed you so much, Teddy Bear."

I had to clear my voice before speaking, swallowing the lump in my throat. Still, I could merely croak. "Missed you too, Didi."

She planted another quick peck on my lips that gave me goosebumps, then she giggled. "Really? Is that why you got home earlier than you said?"

"Yeah, I missed my silly girl like crazy! Seriously."

She kissed me again, harder now. Her long hair tickled my face. Her legs were holding tighter to my back, our groins pressing together harder. Her ripe boobs were squashed firmly into me as our hearts beat crazily against each other's chests. She was smiling when she broke our kiss, nodding her head toward the deck chairs, reminding me of her friend still sitting there.

"Poor Janie... Think we shocked her enough, Teddy Bear?"

I laughed, nuzzling her cheek. "Doesn't she already know you're insane?"

Didi kicked her heels into my back and slapped my shoulder, playfully scolding me. She threw her head back in a fit of laughter when I tickled her sides and pinched her butt in retaliation.

"Yeah she knows, of course!" she managed to say through her laughter. "And I told her all about you too, so don't even try to act like you're normal around her!"

*****

Janie turned out to be the shiest person I had ever met. She had moved to our neighborhood some months before and apparently she hadn't adjusted to her new life here quite yet. Didi and Janie where the same age and of course my sister took an instant liking to the socially awkward new girl in school, the two of them quickly becoming friends.

Janie never met my eyes once that afternoon. Her freckled, oval face reddened constantly while she and Didi talked. Her eyes were mostly downcast, and it seemed funny to me that she appeared to be staring at her own big boobs all the time. For my part, I was happy to just let the girls talk. The sheer bliss of finally being around my silly girl obliterated everything else.

I was content just sitting in Didi's deck chair, my legs spread and my feet on the grass, with my little sister held close in my embrace. Her back never moved from my chest and I kept my arms firmly wrapped around her, my hands slowly caressing her flat yet soft tummy through her tank top. My chin was resting on the hollow of her shoulder, cushioned over the silky strands of her ponytail. My eyes lazily followed Didi's hand as she applied a bright purple polish to her toenails. My ears barely registered the conversation between the girls, the light soothing tune of Didi's voice lulling me away.

Her closeness, her unique scent and her obvious gladness to see me amplified the warm love buzz humming through me. My penis was constantly semi-hard, nestled as it was between my sister's firm buttcheeks pressing steadily back into my groin. It should have been weird, I guess, but if it was, neither me nor Didi really cared. It was an intimate contact, an unprecedented one for me and my sister, and we were both okay with it. More than okay, in fact. Hugging my sweet silly girl, feeling her pushing back into me, I felt blissful.

I was only called back to reality when Didi rubbed her smooth cheek into the side of my face or pressed her ass firmly into my groin, squeezing her butt around my pant-clad erection, indicating that my contribution to the conversation was required. Of course I mainly mumbled and stammered nonsense, looking like the perfect fool and making the girls laugh. But that was okay. I was happy, nothing could remove the goofy smile from my face.

It was late afternoon when we heard Mom's voice calling out from inside the house. Janie suddenly stood up, her eyes bugging out as she watched the hour, yelping that it was late and she was expected back home. As she made to leave, Janie turned back and lingered before us, blurting out: "You know, you two look really..."

"Cute? Yeah, we do, don't we Teddy Bear?" Didi said, grinning contentedly as she nudged her nose into mine.

"Uh-hu... What? Yeah sis, sure, sure..."

"No... I mean, yes," Janie said. Her gaze was still downcast, but she kept stealing glances at me and my sister embracing right in front of her. "You two do look cute, and very similar too. You could be twins..."

"Pfff, I wish," Didi grumbled. "We have the same hair, sure, but Ted's eyes are much nicer than mine. They're hazel, not just stupid brown... Come here, look closer, they sparkle green in the light, see that?"

I had to laugh as Didi pouted and pointed at her eyes and then mine for Janie to examine. For a girl as bright and smart as she was, Didi surely had some absurd quirks. I had heard her bemoan the color of her eyes thousands of times over the years, and it still cracked me up that she was not aware of how spell-binding, soulful and plain beautiful her eyes were.

I held her tight to me as I laughed into her neck. "Oh, Didi! My silly, silly girl..."

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,012 Followers