What're the Odds? Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife attempts to explain things to her husband.
4.8k words
3.12
38.7k
21
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Won't make much sense if you haven't read What're the Odds. Hopefully it will still be hot, just not make much sense.

As always, I hope it gives pleasure.

*****

Gemma ached a little all over, as is only to be expected after the exertions of the previous night. She had a new ache she'd never felt before, a deep satisfying ache deep within her. She'd been stretched in two cavities last night and although she was a little sore the constant reminder of her activities and how much she loved how she had felt was the reason for her wistful half smile and the far away look in her eyes.

Helena was watching her casually while trying to listen to what Smith was saying. The three of them were sat around a table in the local IHOP waiting for an associate of Smith's to join them.

"I trusted your judgement yesterday because you haven't let me down in five years, but I just need to be sure we aren't inviting any trouble. You say she's married, well what if he comes a-looking'? What if he reports her missing? No new husband is just going to notch a vanishing bride down to experience and walk away, and we don't want no police snifffin' round like pigs after truffles. Ahh here he is."

Smith indicated a medium build, medium height, entirely medium looking man as he entered the eatery. Mr Average didn't need to look around, he knew Smith would be at his usual table and sauntered over. Gemma dragged herself back from reverie and glanced up as he approached, there was something familiar about him that she couldn't put a finger on until Smith said,

"So is the husband making waves Robbie? Do we have a situation we must reconcile?"

Of course! Robbie, the cab driver from the day before. He was obviously more than a cab driver for Smith.

"Robbie here is my eyes and ears", Smith told Gemma.

"He has a, shall we say, a flair for going about unnoticed and a network of people he's helped over the years that feel beholding to him."

Robbie bowed towards Gemma with something of a flourish and smiled broadly.

"Nothing we can't control for now Boss. He's a bit of a caged tiger, worried about his wife, but I got a guy on reception reassuring him he saw her go out with a lady friend and they both looked happy. I also got a lady friend of my own working the phones and if he tries to call the police it's coming through to my cell."

Smith nodded, apparently satisfied. He looked across at Gemma and said,

"Ordinarily I'd be sending you back to settle this little domestic by yourself but you managed to make a powerful friend last night. Bob is a very wealthy, very generous client of mine and I aim to keep my clients happy. So now we have to find a way to keep you around. You do want to stick around I assume? "

Gemma nodded enthusiastically, Helena put an arm around her, rested her head on Gemma's shoulder and squeezed, she wanted her to stick around too.

"Well then ladies, it looks like we have some work to do",

Smith stood, his hands flat against the table and fingers spread looking from one female face to the other with a totally deadpan expression,

"And let's see if we can't have a bit of fun at the same time ".

Gemma let out a huge sigh of relief and they all walked towards Robbie's cab.

"He's not going to hurt Ben is he?", Gemma whispered to her friend.

"It's never a good idea to mess with the boss, but he's not an animal. If he was going in strong arm he wouldn't bring you along. " Helena reassured her.

Robbie dropped Smith and the women right outside the main entrance. Never one to cower in the shadows, Smith marched into reception with the Gemma and Helena in tow and immediately took in his surroundings. There was nothing to alarm him and he knew they were in plenty of time. He took Gemma aside and spoke a number of instructions into her ear. Her head nodded occasionally showing she understood and accepted his words. They walked up to the elevator and rode up to Ben and Gemma's floor.

Gemma used the keycard she had with her and opened the door to her hotel room. She walked right in like she had every right to without an ounce of hesitation or shame. She had been out with friends and done nothing wrong. Ben was pacing the room, stopped suddenly, looked at his wife and cried with a tsunami of relief,

"Gemma!"

"Hey Honey, how was Bryce Canyon?"

"What? Fine, wh...? Where the hell have you been?", Ben ran forward and flung his arms around her.

She hugged him back warmly. She sensed the turmoil he'd been going through and allowed herself to feel what he must be feeling. For the first time since she'd met Helena she actually felt a tinge of guilt. He was a wonderful kind and caring human being and had done nothing wrong. Gemma momentarily baulked at what she'd agreed with Smith. Couldn't they just go back and be like it was before? Couldn't she pretend it hadn't happened. She knew the answer before she thought it. No. There was no going back. Genies don't go back into bottles. Gemma knew she had to go with Smith's plan, and despite herself felt a tingle of anticipation.

"I've been out making friends Honey", Gemma said stepping aside so that Helena and Smith could come in behind her. Ben, stunned, walked backwards till he fell, sitting, onto the bed.

Smith stepped forward and said,

"I think we have a few things to talk about Mr Murphy. "

Not entirely sure how to respond Ben looked at his wife imploringly, she moved and stood next to Smith.

"Ya know today needn't be a bad day." Helena sat on the bed beside Ben and placed her hand in his knee rubbing lightly.

"I sure can see what attracted Gemma to you in the first place."

Ben squirmed away, not knowing who to look at. Smith took control. He positioned himself slightly behind Gemma and placed a hand on either shoulder.

"What you need to understand, young Ben, is your wife here has maybe outgrown you. If not you personally she has outgrown your relationship. You are going to have to adjust your expectations if want your marriage to succeed."

Ben's mind spun. Nothing he had imagined since getting back the previous evening and finding his wife absent had prepared him for what he thought he was hearing. His brow furrowed and his head shook. Gemma felt so sorry for him right now but she knew there was no going back from this. No easy let off.

"Awww sugar, it ain't the end of the world. Look on it as an exciting new beginning. " Helena tried to snuggle closer but Ben wriggled away.

"You see Ben, I don't think you really appreciate what a sexy, sensual and deeply erotic woman you have here."

Smith stroked Gemma's arms as he stood behind her. She made no attempt to hide her pleasure at this contact and closed her eyes. Smith allowed his hands to roam around and cup her breasts, squeezing and tweaking her nipples through her flimsy borrowed dress. Her head fell back and her breathing became laboured. Ben looked on stunned. He felt lost. He wasn't an aggressive man. Despite his good build and physical capability he would never allow himself to be violent. While his attention was focused on watching his wife respond to another man's touch, Helena took the opportunity to put herself in the equivalent position as Smith held and kneeling behind Ben she was able to be the devil whispering on his shoulder. She breathed into his ear,

"See how aroused she gets so quickly? And right in front of her husband! I do believe she might actually be rubbing her ass against his crotch! Do you think she is making him hard? She's a very sexy lady, how can she not be making him hard? Do you think that feeling his cock stiffen is making her pussy wet?"

Ben sat watching his wife, listening to the devil's words. Tears fell down his face but he couldn't drag his eyes away. And there was no mistaking he was getting hard himself.

Smith lowered the straps on the sundress Gemma had borrowed from Helena. She was braless and her pert young breasts were now exposed. Smith rolled her long excited nipples between thumb and fore finger. Gemma groaned in pleasure.

"Oh baby, look how hot your wife is! Isn't she sexy, don't she just make you want to fuck her? She sure makes me want to fuck her!"

Helena's words echo round Ben's head. She is gently putting her hands inside his polo shirt and tracing her nails across his stomach up to his nipples. At first he was unaware but when he does realise he's so aroused he doesn't try to stop her. A deep moan issues from his throat and as one hand pulls his nipple, the other moves south.

"You see Ben, you're a very fortunate young man", Smith said to the groom. Ben is really in no state to respond. Smith cups both naked breasts as if to highlight a point.

"This woman, this beautiful desirable woman still wants you. She knows that you alone are not enough to satisfy her, not anymore. She knows the thrill of holding a man enthralled or the naughty pleasure of feeling a big hard cock slide into her tight pussy", another groan, this time from Gemma as she recalled how full she felt with Ryan inside her. Her own hands were around back gripping Smith's firm ass cheeks as she ground back against the growing hardness in his trousers. Smith continued,

"This sensual goddess of the erotic wants you to come along on her journey. She wants you to share in her life. All you have to do is allow her some fulfillment, fulfillment you can't give her.

What do you say Ben? Are you going to turn your back on the woman you promised to honour just days ago."

Ben couldn't think straight at all. Smith's words hurt him and inspired him in equal measure. His pride wanted him to be the one pleasuring Gemma, but he had never seen her as aroused as she was now, lasciviously grinding herself against another man while he squeezed her tits.

And Helena. Running her nails over his stomach and chest, pinching his nipples, talking dirty in his ear, adding to his arousal and now fishing inside his zipper and lightly brushing his hard on through his briefs while he did nothing to stop her.

"Oh my, you are a bad boy!" Helena whispered in his ear.

"Do you think I should tell your wife how hard you are from watching her play?"

Ben shook his head. He didn't want her to know how turned on he was. He tried to rationalise it to himself. Here was a virtual live sex show going on before him and an attractive slightly older woman was doing things to his body and mind. But it wasn't a sex show, it was his wife and as things were progressing she would soon be fucking another man. That was bad, that was wrong, that was so hot! He wondered if it meant he would get to fuck this temptress who was playing him like a fiddle. The thought made him twitch and Helena folded her fingers around him and stroked.

"You bad, bad boy! You don't want Gemma to know you're turned on and yet here you are allowing me to hold your firm cock in my hand."

She sucked in his earlobe and nibbled before licking inside his ear. It made him give out a involuntary groan. Gemma heard and for the first time since Smith had started caressing her she looked at her husband. It was his turn to shut his eyes. Head tilted back, his breathing was ragged and she saw him letting Helena stroke the tent in his shorts.

Helena caught her eye and winked at her.

Smith kissed Gemma's neck, a series of light butterfly kisses that gave her goosebumps and made her squirm against him. Gemma turned to face Smith and pulled him face down to hers to kiss him passionately. She was wound tight now, her pussy was wet and needing attention. The dull ache from earlier had turned into a craving. She unbuttoned his trousers and got her hand on his hard meat. Helena had been right. This certainly felt bigger than Ryan's. Longer and thicker. She knew she wanted it inside her. She knelt before him and removed it from its confines.

Helena undid Ben's shorts and tried to remove them. He lifted himself out of reflex so she could slide them down his thighs leaving himself exposed. Helena pulled off his shirt and then her dress. All the while she was stroking and caressing Ben, complementing his physique, keeping him aroused keeping his attention on her. She hugged him tight from behind, squashing her bare breasts against his back. His own hands mimicked his wife's hands earlier, moving behind and squeezing Helena's buttocks. They were softer, larger than he was used to holding but he found that extra give as his fingers sunk in highly erotic and flexed his fingers kneading her. Helena knew he was yielding to her and if was time to step things up a little.

Gemma had Smith's cock in both hands. She was sliding them over these 9 inches of hard fuck muscle and marvelling at the sheer size. It was uncut, unlike her husband's and she pulled the hood back and forth. The bulging head glistened with frothy pre-cum and she licked the end several times before engulfing it. Her jaw was uncomfortable from the start, just from accepting this thing into her mouth but the taste and the feel were worth it and she sucked.

Helena pulled Ben backwards so that he was lying flat, crawling along his body she kissed, licked and nibbled her way down his torso till her face was level with his groin. And her pussy was level with his face. She held his cock aloft and licked shiny head a couple of times. She manoeuvred herself so she was in easy reach of his tongue to see is he would take the hint. He didn't. Helena blew across the angry red head and watched how he thrush forward trying to get it to her mouth. She left him thrusting into air as long as he neglected her pussy. After a few moments it was clear he was never going to take the hint so Helena pressed her cunt onto his mouth and took his small cock as far into her mouth as it would go. The resulting "mmmmm" vibrated against her clit and gave her a sharp in take of breath. Ben was surprised to find not all pussies taste the same. This one was like Gemma's but different enough to tell them apart. It still tasted good though and he happily buried his tongue inside it. His hands went back to those velvet soft buttocks and pulled her in.

Gemma was trying to get as much of Smith's cock into her mouth and down her throat as possible. She sucked and slurped and stroked. Smith was enjoying, what to him, was a world class blow job and he gently at first began to fuck her face. This was pushing more and more into Gemma's mouth. He was nudging the back of her throat. Gemma was controlling her gag reflex and took a deep breath in through the nose, them pushed and he slid all the way down. Had he not been shaved smooth his pubic hair would be tickling her nose. She bobbed her head slightly and on an instinct swallowed a couple of times. The sensations running through Smith's cock made him moan incoherently and his knees give slightly. This was Gemma's fantasy. Sucking a big hard cock. And it was so very big. She just knew what she was doing was right because it felt so good to her. She wanted him to shoot down her throat but she also wanted to breathe. She pulled the object of her desires out of her mouth and gasped for breath several times. The asphyxiation was making her light headed but only served to enhance her arousal. She shrugged off the dress and was naked except for shoes which she quickly discarded. One hand was strumming her clit while the other was lovingly stroking the cock, keeping it ready for the next bout of deep throat.

Helena's techniques varied from Gemma's, but were no less enjoyable. Gemma was more gentle and loving. It was more like Gemma was making out with the cock. Her sucking and licking were as though she cherished the hard on before her.

Helena was more experienced with how guys liked it and was more inclined to scrape her teeth over a sensitive head and suck so her cheeks hollowed. She was luxuriating in Ben's French kissing her pussy. Over and over his tongue delved as deep inside as it was possible to go. Her juices coated his face and he felt the feeding frenzy taking over. He was surrendering to lust, he loved it when this happened, and to lose it under these circumstances with a woman other than his wife, a woman he didn't know the name of or anything about, all while his own wife was present and doing whatever she was doing with another man, that just made this all the more exciting. Ben felt his balls churning. Had that been Gemma on top now would be the time for them to move and take up their usual position with him behind, fucking her doggy fashion. But this was not Gemma, and Ben didn't feel like he was the one in charge. That in itself was a huge thrill for him. Ben and Gemma never had any master/slave aspect to their sex life, but it was just kind of assumed he would direct how things went. And here he was, letting a sexy stranger do whatever she wanted to him. It was exciting to relinquish control. Ben sucked the clit into his mouth and sucked hard. Mirroring when was happening to his cock head as he ran his teeth over it.

Helena had a series of small orgasms as she coated Ben's face with her juices. She was really enjoying her role in corrupting this straight laced married man. She had teased and taunted him mentally and physically and now she sensed he was close to total capitulation and coming in her mouth. Ben's growing excitement added to Helena's and her mini orgasms grew into each other until finally Ben went rigid and started pumping into her waiting, eager mouth. This set Helena off and her cries were muffled around the spurting cock. Ben's climax felt like it originated in his hands and feet and was pulled through his entire body to his throbbing manhood. He let out his characteristic,

"Ha, ha ha harrrrr!"

To Gemma's ears it was louder and went on longer than usual. Had she not been giving the blow job of her life to the biggest cock she had ever tasted she might have felt jealous.

Having this monster in her mouth right in front of her tiny dicked husband made Gemma feel very wicked. Knowing her husband had just cum in the mouth of another woman swept away any last vestiges of regret or remorse and she felt that familiar quiver and throb in her pussy that she enjoyed so much. Her passion was growing and building inside her, a caldera of lust was getting ready to erupt from sucking this beast, she imagined how that might feel filling her pussy. That tipped Gemma over the edge and lights flashed in her head as her orgasm took her.

Smith considered himself virtually tantric when it came holding off but seeing this young wife so desperately trying to please his cock was as much as he could stand.

Helena wasn't going to give Ben the chance of any come down blues, she knew she had to keep him high on sex. She crawled up his body and kissed him hard on the mouth, shoving her tongue straight in. Ben responded for a second then hesitated. What was that taste? It took a moment to realise he was tasting man cum. It was his man cum, but man cum all the same. His reaction was to retreat from the kiss but Helena was on top and there was nowhere to go. Once again submitting to this woman sent a thrill to his core. He stopped struggling and allowed her to continue, then he started kissing her back with all the passion he had and he felt himself start to harden.

Helena heard the tell-tale signs of Smith about to cum. She broke the kiss with Ben and turned his face so he was looking directly at Gemma and Smith. About a half of the cock was in his wife's mouth. The devil on his shoulder said,

"Doesn't she look hot sucking on a big fat dick?! And doesn't she deserve to have big fat dick? I think she does. She loves big fat hard dicks. And I think you like to see her with big fat hard throbbing dicks if the twitching of your own dick is anything to go by."

Helena licked his ear and planted kisses on his neck.

"You are such a bad boy getting off watching... Oh here it comes." Helena grabbed hard onto Ben's growing cock wanking him.

12