What's a Little Swapping?

Story Info
Between friends? A new quad.
2.7k words
3.78
54.5k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,000 Followers

"So, this is the new girl, eh? The one who captured our Mario's heart. Don't let him pretend otherwise. He wouldn't have agreed to marry a girl who didn't do that to him. I know him, intimately, in case you didn't already know that. We're lovers, at least I hope that we still are. Eric and I would be very disappointed otherwise. We're still lovers, aren't we, Mario, even though you've clearly found your princess?" Bobbie winked and pouted, even as she teased me about the idea that Carly was my "princess," like the one that Mario rescued in the game.

"Always, lover. Always. And yes, I adore my sweet princess here. Seems that I have two ladies to pamper now. Eric just has the one, though if Carly ever wants him to bed her and spoil her, I wouldn't object. Carly, he really does have a nice package," I chuckled, putting Eric on the spot as I reassured both of my women now.

"Nor would I, actually," Bobbie winked at Eric and licked her lips, "I'd love to watch that, or perhaps arrange a little wife-swapping, wife-sharing fun in the future."

Eric's bulge tattled on him, of course, revealing that he wouldn't oppose a night or two in the sack or a quickie with Carly Salazar, but who would? Aside from a totally gay or asexual man, or a totally straight or asexual woman, who would be able to resist my Carly? The way that Carly's dimples showed and her eyes blazed with lust, there was no doubt in mind that it was only a matter of time, of when, not if, my sweet fiancee would take Eric as her lover. It was hard to say who would be the aggressor, in fact. She might very well beat him to the punch, I thought.

"Guys, I wouldn't object, but it would have to be on her terms, as she wished, not on mine. You've both given your blessing, but the final say would be hers," Eric reminded us, further ensuring that Carly would rise to the bait.

"Well, then, if you guys don't mind, I'd like to do that right now, if that's okay. Eric having turned the decision over to me, I want to fuck him right now. How about it, Eric? You did put the ball in my court. I choose to have sex with you. Are you as good as your word or will you back out now?" Carly pressed her claim, exciting both Bobbie and me as we prepared to watch my fiancee take her husband to bed.

"Only if you insist, baby girl," Eric assured her.

"Now, honey, I think that she just did. You deferred to her judgment. No backing out now. My husband is a man of his word, right?" Bobbie urged him to go through it.

"Yeah, don't disappoint Carly. Have I ever let you or Bobbie down about my affair with her?" I observed.

"Come on, stud. Let's just see if you can put that mouth of yours to work doing more than just talk," Carly raised her skirt and yanked down her panties to invite Eric to taste her pussy first.

"Well, buddy, I guess that there's only one thing to do. Eat my princess out, pamper her and spoil her rotten," I encouraged my best friend, the husband of my girlfriend, to do what he clearly wanted to do to my fiancee.

"Oh, Dios mio!" Carly began cussing, as Eric knelt before her on my sofa and began to part her thighs to taste her sweet, luscious pussy.

"I think that you have him well-trained, babe," I teased Bobbie, who blushed, but nodded.

"He didn't require too much, but being together for a while helped, and I must confess that he trained me as well.....and our affairs with others helped, too. Including my affair with you. All told, he's a magnificent husband and lover, as are you. I feel lately as if I have two husbands, and God, I love it! I hope that you feel as if you have two wives.....and, well, I just hope that it goes where I think that it's going.

"Maybe someday we can all move in together. Just a thought, anyway. By the way, I think that I should tell you now that.....I'm late. Yep, I'm pretty sure that either your swimmers or Eric's quickened me. I'm knocked up again, probably for the last time in my life," Bobbie told me with a sweet, but fiery kiss to the mouth.

"Well, perhaps, I won't rule it out, though Carly deserves some input in this, as does Eric," I pointed out, making Bobbie giggle.

"Oh, Eric's already on board. You don't see how excited he gets whenever you're about to visit, though admittedly it helps that he knows how revved I'm going to be. I go from horny to horny to the second or third power, horny on steroids, when I'm in bed with both of you. He gets so much action that it's not funny. Some husbands would be upset and such, most wouldn't understand, but Eric.....Eric absolutely loves it, even more than he used to, even more than I expected it, whenever you come by and fuck me. Sharing two women with you would really drive him wild," Bobbie convinced me, licking her lips at the prospect of moving Carly and me in with Eric and her.

"Oh, damn, speaking of hot and bothered!" I noted just how wild Eric drove Carly with his tongue, eating her ass and her taint as well as her pussy by now.

"Yeah, I think that it's safe to say that you're now a card-carrying member of the wife-sharing hubby club, too, even if you haven't officially tied the knot yet. You don't exactly seem troubled by it, either. Talk about great luck for Carly and me. We hit the jackpot, two very loving, caring, sharing men! Tell me, is her ass as sweet as he seems to think?" Bobbie asked me, very fascinated by her husband licking another woman's butt.

"Hell, yeah, honey! It's absolutely delicious, just as yours is, I might add!" I commented, making her raise an eyebrow.

"Oh, is that a fact? Care to prove it to me right now?" Bobbie invited me, pulling down her Daisy Dukes and bending over with her cheeks spread to offer me another taste.

"Certainly, ma'am. You're my guest, after all. It would be a poor host who didn't serve his company, right?" I licked my lips and went down behind Bobbie to devour her truly delectable booty.

"Oh, fuck.....oh, damn!" Bobbie began squirming, squirting, cussing, and biting her lower lip as I licked her ass with relish.

"Yes, absolutely delicious!" I remarked between licks to her beautiful bottom.

"Oops, forgot to warn you that I got fucked back there by Eric earlier this afternoon!" Bobbie recalled suddenly, as I honed in on her pucker and noted that there was indeed a creampie left by her husband.

"You don't have me fooled, baby, but that's okay with me," I told her with a husky, lustful voice, still probing her asshole with my tongue and tasting Eric's jizz.

"If it helps, feel free to leave one for him, too," Bobbie told me in her naughty voice, seducing me with her words as I cleaned her out back there.

"Only if you're sure of that," I chuckled, even as I watched Eric slide his cock into Carly's twat at last.

"Yes, please....fuck my ass!" Bobbie begged me to sodomize her, and did I.....oh, yes, I lubed her up good with some remaining peanut oil and began to inch my way up her bum.

"It helps that he left some lube behind himself, you know," I commented as I began actively buggering Mrs. Anderson.

"It also helps that I'm a slut for you as well as for him, you know. A complete, round-heeled tart for both of you. I'm a total hussy for you, Mario," Bobbie admitted, "for you and my Eric, I promise you."

"My dear Mrs. Anderson, that sounds very flattering indeed, especially while my cock is stuffed up your ass, for sure. It does smack of sincerity in such a context," I laughed and then groaned as my dick pounded her bottom a bit more, feeling that nice, tight backdoor enclose my prick.

"Well, we've always been very close, haven't we? It's just that we're even closer now," Bobbie snickered between moans as she felt me take her deeper and we heard Eric grunt inside Carly's sweet, soaking wet cunt.

"We should definitely make this a regular thing," Eric spoke up as he slammed Carly harder from behind.

"Yes, please!" Carly moaned her plea, "I love both of my men! I love Mario and I love Eric and I want to share them with you, Bobbie!"

"So, are you game for it?" Bobbie challenged me as I butt-fucked her, "I dare you to share both of us ladies with Eric and make this a permanent sharing deal!"

"Challenge accepted from my end, at least. Let's all move in together, too, as you mentioned. Kitchen table poly pact. A proper quad. Two men sharing two women, right? Two couples together as lovers. Wife-sharing and swapping on a constant basis," I agreed, motivated in no small part by my affection for both of my ladies and my fondness for Eric, too.

"To think that we could even share a bed together, the four of us. Raise children, be a family, if you will. Have breakfast in bed, lunch dates, movie nights, dinner dates, etc. Honeymoon together. Have a wedding night foursome or orgy or something like that. Constant sloppy seconds, even amateur porn! Surprise, ambush seductions, etc. Who knows, maybe explore our sexualities a little more? I'm a little bi-curious myself, I know that much," Carly suggested right before her breathing became shallow and Eric erupted inside her snatch.

"Oh, fuck, did you have to say that?" Bobbie growled as she creamed herself and I exploded in her ass, "just for that, you gotta let me rim you!"

Carly not only didn't fight her off, she arched herself and stuck her booty out for Bobbie to get a sample of her sweet culo. Mrs. Anderson spread her cheeks a bit more and dined on her bottom like it was dessert or something. She even began tasting her pussy, while Eric did something that shocked me to my core. He knelt before and put my dick inside his mouth before I could protest. His wink told me everything. Evidently, the girls weren't the only ones who were bi-curious and hadn't been for some time now. My best friend had the hots for me and my having sodomized his wife only intensified his craving for gay sex with yours truly.

"Eric, buddy, what gives?" I reacted, knowing that my cock had been up his wife's ass.

"I've fought it for years, bro. I really have. But no more. I.....I crave you. I want to be your lover, too. I want to make this quad complete, baby. I want all four of us to be lovers to each other. All of us. You with me. You with Bobbie. You with Carly. Me with Bobbie. Me with Carly. Carly with Bobbie. Think of how beautiful this would be, four people, all of us lovers, close and intimate, sharing a bed, a breakfast table, a living room.....a home, a life together! Now, excuse me, boyfriend, but I'm going to suck your dick straight from my wife's bottom! Don't worry, she's very clean back there!" Eric reassured me as he continued Hoovering me, his jaws enclosing on my prick and his hands rubbing my balls in the process.

Meanwhile, Carly and Bobbie were both in the midst of their own bisexual exploration, their tongues and lips devouring each other with obvious enthusiasm. Bobbie made sure that Carly was able to taste her twat and her butt, just as she returned the favor and ravenously went down on my Latina. The sight of Bobbie's pale skin in contrast to Carly's brown as every bit as sensual as that of Eric's own contact with my flesh. He was brown, too, after all, and I was very much an olive-skinned Italian guy, so it was another delicious mix of complexions. I had to admit that he was as great at sucking me as Carly and Bobbie were at eating each other out.

"Oh.....fuck, damn it, Eric!" I groaned as I stiffened in his mouth, knowing that he could taste his good lady wife on me.

"I have to warn you, I like to Top, too. Not just bottom! Would you like to....taste me?" Eric offered me, and I could smell Carly's cunt on his dick.

"Hell, yeah!" I told him, now just buzzed enough to go for it, as we fell into a sixty-nine next to the ladies, who were also in one.

I let my tongue and lips, my spit slather all over Eric's rather impressive, albeit circumcised cock (we had that in common). I could feel the veins throb in his dick, could taste the sweat and Carly's pussy juices on him, could sense his growing heat and passion as I sucked him off. I could also feel his glorious mouth use my meat for its own gratification, as he bathed my prick in his saliva. I had visions of fucking his fine, sleek ass and having him drill my booty as well, his cock probing deep inside my bowels. I never pictured myself having sex with another man before, but Eric was a special case and I suspected that I was more bisexual than I let on before. Then again, from what I could tell, so was he.

For now, however, the ladies were in the mood for more dick, so this kind of sexy bi guy action would have to be tabled for another time. I found myself gravitating toward Carly again, and it wasn't very long before my cock sank into her twat this time. I could feel her moan as I reclaimed her, my lovely Latin princess, even as Eric took his wife's pussy back for now. I was certainly on cloud nine myself, feeling her tight, wet twat engulf my dick, drawing me deeper inside her. I began pumping her a bit more actively, my dick taking on more of her juices before I eased into her ass at last.

If fucking Carly's cunt was fantastic, taking her ass was next level and she let me know just how much she welcomed me back up her culo. I grabbed her cheeks and fondled them, even smacked them a bit as I sodomized my fiancee, using her as she used me for the pleasure of it. Even so, there was love there, and both of us knew it. We weren't alone, as it was quite clear that Eric was now making love to Bobbie as much as he was fucking her. He screwed her through my jizz and her own juices, but he took her repeatedly nonetheless. Her eyes went back into her head as she came on his dick, welcoming his thrusts and strokes as he reclaimed her.

For Carly and me, it was just as splendid, my cock making Carly my slut and my bitch, using her for our mutual pleasure. I knew now for sure that I owned her body and she possessed my soul. We belonged together for good and she would always be mine. The fact that we could be with others and come back to reclaim each other was proof of how strong our bond was, not how weak. It was just as real for us as it was with Eric and Bobbie, except that unlike their dynamic, I was the boss here. Carly was a submissive for all of her feisty ways, and that was just what I wanted her to embrace at last. Eric was the same, or was he? Perhaps he was just a switch. I would have to see about that.

Given how young the night still was, there might yet be time enough for just that.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,000 Followers